High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay slipped her tongue out and let me smear the tiny droplet over her warm tongue.

"Hmmmmmm... That's the taste I want baby." She whispered. "Fuck my big soft titties baby shoot your load on my face." Kay added almost pleading me to give her a facial cum shower.

Kay's expression took on the look of a sinful lust filled wanton woman. Craving her reward of my cum she pressed her tits firmly together.

"Fuck my tits baby, fuck them fast and hard Allen!" Kay exclaimed.

I could tell we were fulfilling one of her most loved fantasies and I began driving my cock faster between her orbs of sensuous tit flesh. My balls began bouncing off the bottom of her tits as the head of my cock strained to reach her sexy wet mouth.

"Cum for me Allen, let my taste your sweet hot sticky cum!" Kay moaned.

I could feel the indescribable searing pleasure of my climax begin to build as my cum began to boil at the base of my cock. I thrust into her heaving tits knowing that I was about to explode all over her.

"Fuck I'm cuming Kay!" I squealed.

Her lips formed an "O" as the first tiny drops of cum oozed out of my cock, followed quickly by a strong steam of thick gooey cum that shot from me toward her chin. It splashed on her chin then up across her closed lips.

Kay opened her mouth, a string of sticky cum trailing from upper lip to lower and then hanging down into her mouth sexily. My second shot of thick cum landed right where she wanted it across her hot wet tongue.

She moaned as I rose up on my haunches and grasped my cock directing the head to her lips as a third stream flowed over her already cum coated tongue.

"Hmmmmmm...she moaned as my hot seed ran toward her throat coating all of her oral cavity. "Suck me Kay!" I exclaimed wanting to give her the final oozing drops of cum.

Her mouth captured my cock head and she sucked on it hard pulling the remaining cum from me with her awesome mouth.

"Oh fuck YES!" I exclaimed as the suction of her mouth intensified my orgasm. Her eyes remained wide open staring up into mine as I quivered and twitched through my entire climax.

Kay grasped my cock with her delicate hand and began smearing what cum was on her lips around her face. A thick gooey stream hung from the tip of her nose down across her lips to her chin.

"Oh baby that feels so good. I love the feel of hot cum on my face." Kay said.

"You look so fucking incredibly sexy with cum smeared on your face like that Kay." I said knowing she would be turned on even more by my approval of how she messed herself up with my thick gooey cum.

Forming a perfect "O" with her soft lips Kay continued rubbing my cock head against her mouth sucking cum from every part of my throbbing cock.

I began moving down her body a string of cum stretching from her chin to my cock head. Kay speared it over her hard nipples wanting to coat every part of her sexy body with me.

Leaning back on my haunches Kay let my softening cock come to rest on her flat stomach. Her hands slid up over her soft ripe cum coated tits spreading the juice over her flesh.

"It makes my skin tingle baby!" Kay remarked, "And tastes so good!" She added licking her lips.

I looked down at this incredible mature woman covered with my sperm and thought. "What an awesome piece of ass she is." I knew at that moment that Kay and I would share many future fantasies together. She'd rekindled her own sexuality letting go of her past and diving into her future a future that held promise of many pleasures for her and any man who had the pleasure of being with her.

Kay smiled and spoke one soft word, "Sexy?"

"You have no idea how sexy baby!" I instantly replied.

To be continued....

*

****In the next installment of High Rise Exhibitionist Kay returns to her balcony to tease Allen and some new friends.****