High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allen I'm not sure I'm going to the picnic. Jim is giving me such a hard time about attending and I don't want to show up alone. Everyone of the single men will have a half a snoot full and be hitting on me all day." Francine remarked.

"Tell ya what I'll make a call to Kay later and see if she's able to come along with me then before we leave today you'll know that much. If Jim changes his mind or if you just want to hang with Kay and me all afternoon we'll keep the drunk guys off your back." I suggested wanting to get the get to know her meeting out of the way so I could plan when we'd enjoy our threesome.

"Okay but I'm not making any promises Allen but I do want to meet Kay soon." Francine said.

"I'll give her a call and talk about it." I said as we both stood up.

Francine reached down to pick up the stack of files and her cowl neck sweater fell completely away from her chest. I jumped at the chance to look down her cleavage. She was wearing a sexy black lace bra with a very deep vee in the front her soft milky white breasts and cleavage pressed firmly together.

Francine realized I was sneaking a peak and said. "I thought we were going to have none of that in the office."

I grinned and replied. "It was just a quick peak babe."

"And did you like what you saw?" She asked.

"Oh yea!" I instantly replied.

"Good cause almost all my bras are cut like that." Francine answered.

She turned and started walking toward the door from the conference room. I followed enjoying watching her hips sway side to side and that gorgeous ass move as she walked. I followed her all the way to her cubicle wanting to reach out and give her ass a quick squeeze. I was learning quickly that keeping our affair out of the office was going to be more difficult then I imagined.

"Call me." Francine whispered as she turned into her desk.

As soon as I got back to mine I dialed Kay's shop. It rang twice then went to the answering machine.

"Hi thanks for calling Junk to Jazz I'm either away from my desk or assisting a customer on our sales floor but if you'll leave a message I'll be sure and call you back by the end of the day." As second later the machine beeped.

"Kay it's Allen can you give me a call when you get this message?" I said.

Hanging up the phone I glanced at the clock. Five of three I hoped Kay would return my call before Francine and I left for the weekend.

With nothing much to do paperwork wise I spent some time thumbing through the recent catalogs our suppliers had sent me. It's funny how time seems to slow down when you're waiting for something to happen. I must have looked at the clock ten times between three and three thirty.

I was on my third catalog and it was nearly quarter after four when my cell rang. Lifting it from the belt clip I looked at the tiny screen. Kay's name was flashing at me.

"Hiya Kay." I said after flipping it open.

Kay replied "Hi babe sorry I missed your call I was with a customer for the last hour and a half."

"Hope you made a big sale." I said.

"Not as big as I'd hoped." Kay replied then added. "Did you see me last night?"

"I sure did and I enjoyed it immensely ." I answered.

"My AC is on the fritz and I stepped out on the balcony to cool down a little." Kay remarked.

I giggled then said. "That didn't work out too well judging from what I saw."

Kay laughed and replied. "I saw you out on your balcony and instantly thought about our time together the night before and well you know one thing leads to another."

"Well it certainly did last night." I said.

"So are they getting your AC fixed today?" I asked.

"I sure as hell hope so." Kay answered.

"Well if they don't you welcome to stay at my place." I suggested then added "And if they did your still welcome to stay at my place baby."

"I might just take you up on that." She said then asked. "So what were you calling me about."

"Our company picnic is tomorrow and I was wondering if you'd like to go with me?" I asked.

"You mean like a date!" Kay exclaimed.

"Yea. I think we'd make a great potato sack race team." I replied.

"Allen I'd love to but I have no one to cover the shop." Kay said kind of sadly knowing she would be missing a chance for an actual date.

"Oh darn I forgot you're open until five on Saturday." I said.

Saturdays are Kay's best sales days and I couldn't ask her to close up shop at noon time.

"What time does the picnic start?" She asked.

"It's from noon til six or so." I answered. I'd never stayed until the end before cause I usually had to deal with a bored wife all afternoon and she was always ready to leave by three.

"Tell you what Saturday afternoon isn't all that busy. I do most of my sales while the yard shoppers are out early in the morning. I'll make you a deal baby. I'll close up at two if you promise not to enter us in the sack race." Kay suggested.

"It's a deal." I agreed.

"Okay babe I gotta run just had a customer walk in." Kay said.

"Call me later at home." I asked.

"Will do." Kay replied then added a quick "Bye baby."

She hung up and I was all smiles. Now all I'd have to do is convince Francine to either come alone or talk her husband into joining her.

Rather then calling Francine I took a walk to her cubicle.

Just in case any of the office staff was listening I said. "So Francine are you going to the picnic tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure yet. It looks as if I'm going to have to come in here tomorrow morning to get these revisions Marge wants finished for Monday." Francine explained.

"Working on Saturday?" I said.

"Besides I talked to Jim and he has tickets for a ball game tomorrow evening. He's going with his brother and nephew. So I'm not sure." Francine replied.

"I'm probably not going to get there until after two. My date has to work tomorrow morning too." I said letting Francine know that I'd spoken with Kay and we'd be there together.

Francine smiled knowing that I'd set up my end of the deal and then asked. "Do you think you and your date could give me a ride home if Jim and I come and then he leaves early for the game?"

"I don't see why not." I replied hoping that would work out.

"That might work. I was so looking forward to going to the company picnic." Francine said. "Well hope to see you and Jim there." I said smiling at her.

"Me too." She answered then continued. "I should get back at these revisions so I won't be tied up all day here tomorrow."

"Okay if we don't see you tomorrow have a good weekend." I said just before turning and returning to my desk.

So I'd done all I could to get these two vixens together. Time would tell if my plan worked out. I did feel a little bad about not filling Kay in on the details but I could explain that to her when we talk later.

It was quarter to five when I wrapped things up and headed out to my car. Francine's car was still in its space and I wondered how late she'd stay on a Friday night to get Marge's revisions finished.

I stopped at the wine shop on my way home and picked up a bottle of Chardonnay just in case Kay came by later.

As I rode the elevator up to my apartment I wondered if my plans worked out tomorrow and if Kay and Francine hit it off how soon I'd be able to get the two of them alone with me. I shrugged my shoulders and figured that sooner or later I find out.

I tossed my keys on the table beside the door and walked into the kitchen to put the wine in the frig. It was a little after six and I decided to go out on my balcony to see if there was any signs of Kay.

I was just finishing a smoke when my cell rang. It was Kay calling.

"Hiya darlin." I said answering her call.

"Allen." Kay spoke sounding a little upset. "They couldn't fix my air conditioner they have to order a part or something I'm gonna be out of ac until at least Monday." Kay explained. "And it's hot as hell over here." She quickly added.

"Calm down Kay." I said trying to make her feel better. "Just pack a few things and stay with me this weekend." I suggested.

"Really baby." Kay said with a more relived tone in her voice.

"Sure I certainly don't want you sweltering all weekend when my place is available." I said.

"Thanks so much." Kay said. "I'll gather a few things and see you in thirty minutes. She added.

"See you then. Bye darlin." I said before flipping my phone closed.

So my dance book was filled for the weekend. I'd have more than enough time tonight to warm Kay up to the idea of meeting Francine at the picnic and after that she and I could play house until Monday morning.

Just then I remembered that I hadn't changed the sheets on my bed. I was certain the blue satin was severely stained from the tsunami of fuck juices that had overflowed Francine's pussy the night before. I quickly stripped the wet bedding from the mattress and checked to see how wet it was. It felt a little damp but I was sure a clean dry bath towel would absorb any remaining moisture. Carefully spreading a towel over the spot I dressed the bed with a white satin fitted sheet and top sheet. Switching the pillow covers took no time at all and I finished up my chore with the same fluffy comforter that Francine had flipped off last night. Gathering all the soiled bedding I stuffed it into a laundry bag and hid it in my spare bedroom.

"Whew." I said out loud thinking how awkward it would have been trying to explain that mess when Kay and I finally make it to the bed later.

My door buzzed sounded and I walked over and pressed the intercom button.

"It's me baby." Kay's voice came over the tiny speaker.

"Come on up." I said then pressed the unlock key and heard the buzzing sound through the intercom.

In a few minutes Kay softly knocked on my door. I opened it and invited her in. She stepped past me and I closed the door and turned the dead bolt. No sooner had I turned to face her she dropped her overnight bag and stepped forward to give me a huge hug.

"You're a life saver." She whispered in my ear.

I smiled and replied. "Glad to be of assistance ma'am."

"You have no idea baby. The service guy told me that the problem is in a relay or something. He said the system doesn't know if it should be putting out cool air or hot air. It must be ninety degrees in my place." Kay explained.

Kay looked somewhat disheveled. Her normally perky hair hung rather loosely around her face and her clothing seemed to cling to her form.

"You look hot." I said not wanting to embarrass her by telling her the truth about her looks.

"I was sweating like a pig for the last hour and a half. Even my balcony was hot baby." She explained.

"Want me to turn the ac up some?" I suggested.

"Actually what I need is a shower." Kay said.

"Make yourself at home." I said.

She smiled and gave me another hug. "Give me fifteen minutes then I'll be fine." Kay whispered in my ear.

"Want some wine?" I asked.

"After my shower." Kay answered.

"I think you know where everything is but if you need some help give a shout." I said.

A quick kiss and she was off to the bath room.

While Kay showered I went to the kitchen and popped the cork on our wine poured myself a glass and walked out on my balcony. It was still a little warm but certainly not hot. I was reminded how lucky I was to get this apartment that didn't get the late afternoon sun.

I figured Kay would only be interested in the cooler air inside and returned to the living room and dropped the temperature on my thermostat a couple degrees. Besides I was fairly sure things would be heating up soon enough.

I heard the shower water turn off and a minute or so later I heard Kay exclaim. "Oh shit!"

Thinking the worst I called out to her. "You okay?"

The door opened a little and Kay said. "I forgot my blow dryer!"

"I don't own one." I answered.

The bath room door closed again and I just sat on the sofa waiting for her.

Five minutes later Kay emerged from the bath. She was wearing a gold satin lounging outfit which looked rather comfortable but did little to accentuate her shapely body. Her hair still very wet was brushed straight back along her skull. She was bare footed only the bright amber color of her toe nail polish showing.

I stood up and rounded the back of the sofa. "You ready for some wine?" I asked.

She smiled brightly and replied. "Am I!"

I watched as she approached from the bath room doorway. While her satin lounging suit did little to accentuate her shapely body it did everything to enhance her sensuality. As Kay walked her lush ripe breasts swayed gentle side to side and as they did her nipples reacted to the feel of satin and quickly turn hard giving her twin points that poked at the golden fabric.

I shook my head from side to side and said. "How sexy is that."

Kay smiled knowing I'd already noticed her arousal and followed me into the kitchen.

"Here we are." I said as I handed her a full glass of Chardonnay.

In the bright light of my kitchen I noticed just how lovely her facial features were. Not having the wisps of stunning red hair surrounding it the full beauty of her looks shown clearly.

"You look fantastic." I commented.

Kay placed her glass on the counter then reached for mine placing it beside her's. Her arms circled my neck and she pulled her warm lush body against me. "I'm so grateful Allen. You've given up your weekend just so I would be comfortable. I truly appreciate that baby." She lifted her heels from the floor and pulled even tighter against me rubbing her full ripe breasts against my chest. Her long sexy fingernails ran through my hair and then drew my mouth to hers.

Our parted lips barely touched and her tongue darted toward my mouth. She smelled incredible a mix of strawberry shampoo body wash and vanilla perfume. I inhaled deeply drawing her fresh scent into my lungs.

My hands circled her satin covered body and pulled her even tighter against me. Kay wiggled her shoulders causing her hard nipples to slide back and forth under the satin fabric.

As our kiss intensified I slowly moved my hands up and down her back slowly massaging the smooth flesh under her lounging top.

Her scent was intoxicating making me giddy with lust for her. Kay broke our kiss then whispered in my ear "Let's enjoy each other all evening." I understood what Kay meant. She wanted to take time to arouse our sexual senses letting the anticipation of what we both knew would happen build through the evening and peak at just the right moment.

"I couldn't agree more baby." I replied.

Kay moved away from me letting me take in her incredible looks. Her taut nipples pressing against the satin her lovely smile and sparkling eyes inviting me. "Join me." She said as she turned and headed for the living room.

As I followed her into the living room I realized I was still dressed in my work clothes and I was certain that I wanted to be as fresh and clean for her as she was for me.

"Kay I'm gonna take a quick shower." I said.

Kay smiled knowing exactly why I wanted to shower and replied. "I'll be here waiting for you."

I set my wine glass on the end table next to where Kay was now curling up on the sofa. Her legs pulled up and to one side her feet against the side where those long sexy fingers rested comfortably on the arm rest above her toes.

This was going to be the quickest shower ever.

I quickly went into my bed room and pulled the closest thing I have to lounging pants a pair of dark blue draw string silk pajama bottoms from my dresser drawer. I fumbled through the drawer trying to find the matching shirt but gave up thinking silk pants and a naked chest should entice Kay very well.

The shower was short and sweet. Lathering my body with unscented bar soap and cleansing my loins well. I wet my hair and in a few seconds was rinsing the shampoo and soap from my body.

I dried my body paying particular attention to dry my loins completely. Towel drying my hair was normal and I combed it back as always.

Slipping my legs into the silk pajama bottoms I tied the ends of the draw strings loosely at the front. The one button which closed the front was already secured. A quick brush of my teeth and I was ready to rejoin the sensual mature vixen waiting in my living room.

"That felt great." I said as I walked the short distance from my bath to the living room.

Kay had opened the vertical blinds and the sky above her building was aglow in rich orange pink and red colors as the sunset provided us with an incredible back drop to our evening of pleasure.

As I rounded the sofa and Kay first saw me she smiled widely and said. "Very sexy. Very sexy indeed."

I smiled back at her and replied. "Inspired by the most lovely woman I know."

Her eyes slowly surveyed my form from the still slightly wet naked flesh of my chest down to the dark blue waist line of my bottoms and the soft bulge extending toward one leg.

"Come sit with me." Kay asked patting the sofa next to where she was curled.

As I sat down Kay reached toward the end table and retrieved my wine glass. Handing it to me she turned slightly to face me more then lifted her arm and placed it on the back of the sofa behind me.

Her luscious firm breasts held the satin fabric away from her belly below their erect nipples showing perfectly as satin nubs. An incredibly sexy image and one I'm certain this lounging outfit was purchase to portray.

As I sipped from my glass her fingernails slid up into my still wet hair sending tingling through my skull and raising goose bumps on my arms.

"I love arousing you slowly." She whispered.

Holding my wine glass in my left hand I softly placed my right on the satin fabric covering her thigh.

"What an incredible feeling." I uttered as the warmth of her flesh was instantly transferred by the satin to my palm.

Her nails continued the slow sensual motion through my hair and I slowly began moving my hand gently along her thigh.

My fingers remained motionless just the palm slid along her firm thigh. I understood that Kay wanted to lead our slow sensuous arousal and I was more than happy to follow her lead.

She leaned close to my ear and whispered. "Allen I want to thank you again for inviting me into your home. You are my knight in shining armor and your valor will be justly rewarded."

I turned my head and stared into her eyes. Those incredible pools of passion that hypnotize me every time I stare into them. Her entire being oozed sensuality

Kay moved her right hand to my chest arching her fingers she used just the sexy nails to softly caress my flesh. Sliding her nails through the patch of hair and circling my hard nipples.

Her hand slowly dropped to my stomach and gave the twitching muscles the same treatment. I moaned softly as her delicate hand reached the waistline of my silk pajama pants.

She looked into my eyes and asked. "Do you want me to touch it?"

I smiled and replied. "Please."

Her fingers slid across from naked flesh to silk fabric then she flattened her palm on the silk.

My cock had already begun to swell and when her palm first touched it through the slinky material it surged noticeable against her hand.

"Twitching already?" She asked.

"Getting rock hard for you." I replied.

Her flat hand slowly moved down the length of my growing cock shaft until she reached the head.

Turning her face to mine again she whispered. "I can't wait to taste you."

Her nails drug across my cock shaft as she drew her hand back up toward the base.

This time she cupped her fingers and pressed them on either side of my surging cock. Slowly she moved her hand down the length until her delicate digits found the smooth corona and flaring cock head.