High School All Over Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finished Lynn looked at me with a Mona Lisa smile and a raised eyebrow, her face glistening. She was clearly enjoying surprising me with her uninhibited side. "Have a good night Michael."

With that she got up and quietly left the room. I don't know what happened when she returned to her husband in the next room. All I knew was my mind had been blown and my body completely wrung out. I was asleep in minutes.

----

I woke up still excited, but also a bit worried. Would Lynn regret what we did last night? But I needn't have worried. She welcomed me with a big kiss and a cup of coffee when I found her in the kitchen. She was wearing a robe and a noticeable glow.

"So... you seem to be in a good mood this morning. Everything OK?"

She beamed at me. "Oh, yes."

I sipped my coffee silently, watching her over my cup. The house seemed very still.

"Where's Eric this morning?"

With a sly smile, she slid a piece of paper across the table. "Going to work on the boat today. Back for dinner. Be good. - Eric"

Lynn said brightly, "I'm going to bake some cookies."

"That's your idea of a good time today?"

"Hey, the man said be good. Baking cookies is a nice, wholesome wifely chore." With that, she rose and disappeared upstairs. I sipped my coffee, wondering where this was going. That question was answered when Lynn reappeared in the kitchen wearing a frilly apron. And nothing else.

I gaped as she innocently began gathering ingredients, smiling idly and humming to herself. The apron tied at her neck, covered some of her chest but not much, and exposed most of her ass. It instantly became my favorite garment ever. Coming up behind her, I pressed myself against Lynn's back. She caught my wrists as I was sliding my hands up her sides. "I'm busy."

Reaching again for her breasts, Lynn twisted playfully away. "Hey! I'm not that kind of girl. Did Terry let you get away with that back in the day?"

Pressing my face into the crook of her neck I growled, "Not for a long time."

"Good, then you know how to wait."

I persevered and began chewing on her earlobe. This had an obvious effect, but Lynn continued with her baking preparations. Her breathing became ragged and she asked, "Tell me... what did you do with Terry? How far did you go?"

I answered in between kisses to Lynn's neck. "We never did go all the way. Almost did once, but I didn't have a condom."

"Who held back, you or her?"

"She did."

"Figures. You guys are always trying to go for more." She punctuated this by pushing her ass back into me.

"Yep", I replied, again reaching for her breasts. This time she allowed it and we both moaned with the contact. My hands moved all over the skin exposed by her flimsy apron, while hers gripped the counter, baking forgotten. Suddenly Lynn twisted her head and engulfed me in a deep kiss.

Wild with lust now, I tried to pull up her legs to get to her pussy, but Lynn again put a stop to things. "No! Baking! I'm baking!"

Stepping back, I gazed admiringly at the half of her ass exposed by the apron. "You know what Terry and I did do?"

"What?"

"We found out she liked being spanked."

"Huh. That's kind of early for a girl to realize she's into that sort of thing."

I nodded. "She was very shy about it. What do you think is more typical for girls finding out they're into that?"

Lynn turned and looked at me very seriously. "I think a lot of women have that desire early on, but only find out how much they need it when they're a little older and more confident." Her eyes burrowed into mine. "Some women REALLY need it."

"You don't say." I came up behind her again. "So some women would be turned on by, say, dressing up like a slut and being made to bend over and take a spanking in their own kitchens?"

Lynn was gasping with excitement now. "There are lots of things you can do with a girl who's bent over and helpless," she said pointedly.

That was just about enough. Even a not-so-bright guy like me can pick up on that kind of signal. I grabbed Lynn by the hair and snapped her head back. "Bend over and put your hands flat on the counter."

Carelessly shoving aside her baking materials, Lynn laid her upper body on the counter and carefully pressed her palms down. She flinched when I flipped up the bottom of the apron, exposing her ass.

"Ever do this with your boyfriend back then?" I asked, delivering three swats.

Lynn shook her head and moaned piteously. Keeping still with her eyes forward, she was either experienced in taking a spanking, or perhaps prepared for it after a long time of fantasizing.

I continued a slow, but steady pace of spanks to her ass while I spoke in a firm voice.

"Now... You're going to leave the baking until later... I've had enough teasing."

She nodded, eyes still forward. "What did Terry do for you after you spanked her?" Lynn asked breathlessly.

"She usually gave me a handjob."

"Usually?"

"I got her to blow me a couple of times, but she didn't like it."

"I was like that once too. But now..."

And for the first time since I had bent her over, she turned to look at me. I let her up and she sank to her knees in front of me. There was a flurry of movement, and I'm not sure which of us did it, but my cock was soon pulled free of my pants and pointing at her chin. Lynn looked up at me innocently and waited. Seeing she wouldn't do it by herself, I grabbed her by the hair and pushed my cock into her mouth.

It was heavenly, but I only enjoyed her mouth for a few minutes. The goal line for this game was further back than I had first envisioned. Turning her around again I delivered a few more smacks to her ass, the last one quite hard, then hauled Lynn up by the hair and dragged her toward the living room couch. I flung her down and quickly fell on top of her, our mouths joining instantly.

But Lynn still wanted to talk. Whispering in my ear, she asked "So you never went all the way with Terry. But did you try?"

"I didn't push it too hard. Never believed in doing that to a girl."

"If you did, how would you talk a girl into letting you have your way?"

"Why do you ask?"

She shrugged. "No reason."

Lynn had an inscrutable expression on her face, so I turned the question around. "What did you do when guys tried to talk you into going further than you had planned?"

After kissing me deeply for a moment she leaned back and said thoughtfully, "It depended on the guy. Some, I wasn't going to go further no matter what. Others... I was open to letting them try to change my mind."

I kissed her back, then spoke softly in her ear. "How often did they succeed?"

"Not often. But if they said and did the right things, sometimes I could find myself persuaded."

"And were you usually dressed in a skimpy apron that showed off everything you've got?"

Lynn giggled and then looked me in the eye. "Only if I was most of the way to being persuaded already."

With that we dove into a series of long, deep kisses. My clothes came off and Lynn's apron was pushed away. When I reached between her legs I found her wet and ready, but she was still playing the game. When I moved to get on top of her she pushed me away and closed her thighs. "Let's not get into trouble", she said with breathless affectation.

So I turned my attention to her nipples for a while, kissing and squeezing, while Lynn in turn stroked my cock.. A few minutes of that and had to push my way between her legs again. This time she allowed it, but kept her hand on my cock. She rubbed it back and forth on her wet pussy, then pulled my body toward her with her free hand. "You feel so good", she whispered. "But we should be careful. Do you have a condom?"

I shook my head no and we both huffed in frustration. I was so turned on it was no longer a game to me. I desperately wanted to make love with my old friend Lynn. Then I remembered an utterly lame ploy that I'd heard of guys using to seal the deal with uncertain conquests. "Just the tip. I'll just put the tip in, that's all."

I felt Lynn smile in amusement against my cheek, but she remained in character. "I don't know... We shouldn't..."

"Just the tip, only for a minute. I promise." I was sliding my cock up and down her opening and she was moving her hips with me. She was so wet it would only take the slightest push...

"Well... only a minute, right? Just the tip?"

I nodded desperately.

"OK, but that's all."

Holding my body up with one arm, I gave my cock the slightest nudge and the head was instantly aligned with Lynn's pussy. Braced on both arms now, I let my body weight down very slightly until I had just barely entered her.

Lynn was holding my hips and breathing like she was running a marathon. "Just the tip. Just the tip..."

She gave an almost unnoticeable pull and I sank into her about an inch, just the tip, as we agreed. I held there for a moment as we both savored the sensation of our first coupling. Lynn then somehow summoned up the wherewithal to continue our role-play. "OK", she said softly. "That's it. You should pull out now."

"Just another minute", I breathed into her ear. I made very small movements in and out of Lynn's pussy, but when I began to push in further she used her hands to hold my hips.

"Baby", she said, kissing me deeply, "we should probably stop." As she said this I noticed her hands were holding me still, but not pushing me away.

"Are you sure? Should I take it out?"

Lynn hesitated. "It's just... I shouldn't let you do it without a condom." She bit her lip. "Maybe just another minute."

I nodded and pushed in another few millimeters, which she allowed. Then I began moving in and out again and Lynn began moaning. Her hands were now helping me move back and forth, very slightly. Her pussy was wet, warm and exactly where I wanted to be. "Do you still want me to stop?"

Lynn didn't answer. We were both fully engaged in the overwhelming feeling of making love, and we both wanted more than just the tip. I pushed in further. Then further again. Lynn began to say something, but I stopped her. "We've gone this far, let's just keep going." I pushed her legs wider apart and Lynn nodded. When I pushed in my full length she wailed and cried out. I could feel her pussy twitch around me as she came. It went on for a while as she thrashed beneath me.

As Lynn came down from her orgasm I began taking my pleasure, sliding my full length luxuriously in and out of her wetness. She had spread her legs wide and was pulling me into her as deeply as possible. We kissed wildly, and it occurred to me briefly that it had taken twenty five years of friendship for us to reach this moment. She whispered desperately in my ear, "You like that pussy?"

"I love it!"

"Get it - get that pussy, baby! You deserve it."

Dirty talk always did it to me, and this threw me into a frenzy as I pounded into her. Lynn was taking it happily, apparently proud of herself that she could get me to lose control of myself.

Just one more aspect of the game to play. The always important question in this situation...

"Should I pull out?" I asked breathlessly.

"You probably should", Lynn answered. Then she held me still and looked into my eyes. "But don't."

With that, I lunged into her forcefully. Lynn buried her face in the side of my neck and began whispering encouragement. "Do it baby, it's OK. I know you want to. Go ahead."

I continued pounding into her. "Are you sure?"

Lynn put a hand reassuringly on the back of my head. "Yes. Do it. Come in me."

I redoubled my efforts, lost in the feeling of her wetness and her words. Soon, I passed the point of no return and Lynn sensed it too.

"It's OK. Do it! Fill up my little pussy! Do it! Fill me up!"

Lynn's pussy clenched as I slipped over the edge and spurted long pulses into her. We were locked into each other and our breathing heaved as we slowly, slowly recovered from the heavy exertion and climax. We laid there a while, neither of us wanting to move. But eventually I slid out and Lynn regarded me with a serious expression. She kissed me deeply and thoughtfully and then we disengaged. She went to the bathroom and I heard the shower start. I slowly put on my clothes.

That afternoon I made my way to the airport. Lynn kissed me goodbye at the door, and there were very few words. She handed me a small envelope and we hugged hard before she closed the door behind me.

Despite the lovely goodbye, I was concerned that we had possibly done something to damage our friendship. Perhaps I should have been more careful, kept us more under control.

When I was settled in my seat on the airplane I opened the envelope to find a note with just five words: "Thank you SO much! Lynn."

We're still great friends and she and Eric are still married. Not sure if our little game had anything to do with it, though I know we both treasure the memory.

We rarely speak of it.