High School Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying me down on the bed, he reclined beside me as his hands moved up and down my side. I feverishly started unbuttoning his shirt. Pealing it back off his shoulders, I leaned forward and sucked his nipple into my mouth. He groaned in pleasure as my tongue fluttered over its hard point.

Standing up, his eyes devoured my body as he stripped off his pants. I hurriedly slid my skirt down and pulled my blouse over my head. Casting my clothes to the floor, I lay before him in just my lace panties. The long mane of my hair spread over the pillow in a cascade of red fire. My hips were undulating slightly as I waited to possess him completely.

Rejoining me on the bed, he cupped my ass in his hands as his tongue pushed through my lips. As our tongues danced together, he slid my panties down over my ass. Lifting my hips, I allowed him to remove my final garment. Tom's lips made a blazing trail of erotic sensations as he kissed his way down the side of my throat and across my chest.

Lifting my breast to his lips, he sucked my turgid nipple into the warm wetness of his mouth. I arched my back pressing my breast against him as he nibbled and sucked on my sensitive flesh. His teeth pinched the peak as my nipple lengthened beneath his attack. As he drew back and looked at them, they stood out before my voluptuous globes like pencil erasers. I moaned as he leaned down and flicked then with his tongue, first one and then the other.

His head moved lower while his tongue left a wet trail over my skin. My tight stomach quivered beneath his oral caress. My legs opened to welcome him as he settled between my thighs. My breath caught in anticipation as he kissed my inner thigh. He continued to bathe my inner thighs with wet kisses while moving ever closer and closer to my pussy.

I was running my fingers through his hair as I tilted my hips up to meet him. But he deliberately avoided any contact with my pink center. I started to squirm and moan as the juices were running out of me in a steady stream. My pussy was lubricating itself in preparation for what was coming. I jerked and moaned as he blew lightly over my hot wet lips. He leaned forward and planted a kiss just above my glistening slit. He pretended to kiss me on my eagerly waiting vaginal lips, but turned away at the last minute to kiss me on the inside of my thigh again.

I whimpered in need as he avoided the caress I so desperately craved. "Please don't torture me like this..." I pleaded as he again blew softly over my pulsing center of need. I trembled in carnal craving, my wet pink opening begging for his touch.

Finally, I felt his mouth settle over my wet pink chasm. He kissed me on my quivering open center, pushing deep into me as he begin to fuck me with his tongue! My hips rose off the bed in a frantic attempt to take him deeper. "Oh, my God!" I moaned, my hands tugging hard on the back of his head. I feel light tremors in my lower belly as I shivered in need beneath his fluttering tongue. His mouth moved slightly upward and he sucked my clit into his mouth. I clamped my thighs around his head as I exploded into a powerful orgasm.

As my body quivered beneath him, Tom kissed his way up my torso and neck. As I trembled and gasped for breath, he nuzzled my ear and whispered, "That was nice." All I could do was nod weakly as my body collected its millions of exploded pieces back together.

When my breathing calmed down into deep ragged inhalations, he settled his hips between my thighs. My senses started to respond again as I felt him running the head of his cock up and down my slippery inner lips. I tilted my hips up to meet him as he slowly slid his hard length deep inside me.

I drew in my breath at the exquisite pleasure I felt as his cock fill me completely. He paused for a moment as I adjusted to his size. My pussy molded itself to every ridge and contour of his cock as it encased him like a sexual glove. His cock reappeared, glistening wet with my juices as he slowly drew it from my carnal sheath. He kissed me hard, thrusting his tongue inside my mouth as his cock reentered my velvet love channel. His tongue was matching the rhythm of his thrusts as he pumped his hard cock into my body. I wrapped him in my arms and pulled him closer, whimpering against his mouth as my thighs clamped around him, pulling his cock as deep into me as possible.

I could feel the sides of my pussy pulling and sucking on his cock as it slid in and out, deeper and deeper. My hips rose up to meet his plunging cock as it sank again and again into my welcoming embrace. He placed my legs over his shoulders, holding my legs high to maximize his deep thrusts. I cried out in pleasure as he sped up his strokes. His pubic bone was battering my clit with every stroke! Suddenly, he buried himself as deep into my wet chasm as he could. I felt his cock throbbing within me as he released jet after jet of his hot cum deep into my pulsing pink cavity. When I felt his hot essence filling me, I wailed my song of primal release as my whole body was jolted by waves of orgasmic ecstasy.

Tom collapsed beside me on the bed. Pulling me into his arms, he kissed me with loving tenderness. I snuggled deeper into his warm embrace as my satisfied glow pulled me gently into slumber.

I awoke as the morning's light crept slowly up the curtains of our window. I was still cradled in Tom's arms as his breath flowed softly across my skin. I felt a shimmering happiness that had been missing from my life for too long. I looked at Tom as he slept peacefully beside me. My eyes drank in the muscles and strength of his beautiful naked body. He had given me so much pleasure the night before. I still couldn't believe that we were finally lovers.

I watched him sleep for over an hour as the rays of the sun crept slowly across the room. Finally, I couldn't resist any longer. I slid slowly down his body as I immersed my senses in the sight, feel, warmth and smell of the man beside me. I gently brushed my lips against the taut skin of his belly as I moved my face lower.

His cock lay in sensual splendor amidst his lower curls. Even soft, it was a vision of virile temptation. Taking it gently in my hand, I raised it to my lips and kissed the head. My tongue slid around it, making it immediately start to stretch and grow. My lips and tongue paid it homage as it lengthened and grew thicker. When it became semi-erect, I took it into my mouth.

Tom groaned as he awoke to the tantalizing sensations my mouth was producing on his cock. He arched his hips toward my mouth while I drew his cock deeper. Moaning in pleasure, he slowly started fucking my mouth. Taking him deeper, I swirled my tongue around the shaft as the head bumped the back of my mouth.

Relaxing my gag reflex, I eased his head past my tongue and let it enter my throat. Moving slowly up and down, I gradually took him down until his balls rested against my lips. Slowly, I eased his cock out until just the head remained in my mouth. Tom gasped and gripped my hair as I slid my lips around the head, lavishing it with stimulating strokes of my tongue.

I took him completely down my throat again. His body was like a rigid bar as I moved his cock all of the way out and then sank it to my depths again and again. Holding the head between my lips, I worked my mouth around his cock in a twisting motion while I used my hand to pump his cock.

Tom's whole body was straining as he tried to control his orgasm. Pulling my mouth off his cock with a loud sucking pop, he gasped, "I can't take any more of that! I need to be inside you when I cum!"

Grasping me by the waist, he turned me around and pushed me forward onto all fours. Kneeling behind me, he grasped my hips as his throbbing cock probed for the entrance to my pink pleasure cave. Reaching between my legs, I grasped his cock and rubbed the head up and down my dripping slit. Positioning the head at my pulsing opening, I lowered my head and shoulders to the bed, tilting my pussy up to receive him. My oral attention had taken Tom too far along the path to ecstasy for him to be gentle. I screamed in pleasure as he powered himself into the depths of my steaming wet pussy.

He was a wild man as he pounded his cock into my yielding flesh without mercy. I was crying out with each stroke of his hard manhood into my soft yielding core. Our bodies rocked against each other in a throbbing primitive rhythm as our passion quickly mounted to the heavens. With a wild cry, his orgasm burst into me as his hot cum flooded my quivering pussy. My own climax matched his as my body shook in volcanic release.

We hung in the rigid throes of searing pleasure for long moments and then collapsed forward onto the bed. My breath was coming in sobbing gasps as tremors of orgasmic waves continued to wash over me. As I came back to reality, I felt his hand gently stroking the soft skin of my hip. Opening my eyes, I looked at him with a languid smile. "That was totally intense!" he said with a crooked grin. I could only agree as he gathered me into his embrace.

12