High School Days Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkis
nikkis
246 Followers

I jumped in saying, "I bet you were hard then?"

"Like a rock, man."

"Do you have any pictures?" I said laughing.

We both laughed then Brad continued, "Dad took his stiff cock and put it at the opening of mom's pussy then pushed in. I was actually surprised at how big he was. He's not as big as your horse cock but he isn't that much smaller. His cock head is like mine small but it's plenty big after that."

I broke in, "Sounds great but what the fuck happened next?"

Brad laughed at my impatience to hear the rest of the adventure. He said, "Mom look like his cock hurt her a little as he started into her pussy."

I said, "She was probably sore from being fucked so much while your dad was home."

Brad agreed saying, "Yeah, that's what I thought. It wasn't long before dad was slow fucking mom's pussy while he continued to fuck her ass with his thumb. Mom was definitely starting to get into it but then dad pulled out of her pussy and put the head of his cock at mom's ass.

I heard mom say, "Be easy Howard."

Dad pushed in without giving it a second thought. I was surprised. It was clear mom was in pain but dad continued to feed his cock into mom tight ass. She tried to move forward to keep from getting too much cock too fast but dad grabbed her hair and pulled her back like reining in a horse.

It was clear that dad was a different guy in the bed room and he was definitely in charge. He wasted no time in fucking her hard right out of the gate. Now I knew why her pussy was sore. Dad was big and aggressive. You'd think mom would be afraid of him or something but she was always in a good mood when dad was home. Dad continued to fuck hard and control mom.

I heard dad say, "Should I slow down?"

Mom said, "No."

"No, what?" He said.

"No, please don't stop. Fuck me Howard. Fuck me hard. Make it hurt."

Brad looked at me and said, "I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. Dad was abusing mom and she was asking for more. It continued like that until mom was almost screaming at dad to fuck her even harder. He was calling her a whore and slut and she was saying shit like, "Yeah, I'm your fucking whore use me anyway you want. Make me fuck you and all your friends. Make me fuck strangers.

It didn't take long before dad was emptying his balls into mom's ass as mom continued to talk dirty. Finally dad dropped to the bed exhausted. I was about to leave when I saw mom slowly move between dad's legs and take his cock, the cock he just finished fucking her in the ass with, into her mouth.

Dad said, "Oh yeah, you are my dirty little bitch aren't you?"

Mom never took his cock out of her mouth but I heard her moan, um hum."

I almost screamed, "Fuck. That is a hot fucking story."

Brad smiled saying, "It's all true my man, all true."

I quickly said, "You know, we have to fuck that shit."

Brad just looked at me and smiled. I knew he was in. We'd been friends since we were little kids we were a fucking team, we both knew this needed to happen.

nikkis
nikkis
246 Followers
12