High School Dilemma Ch. 03

Story Info
Kiss the wrong girl and her bf may turn out a nightmare.
3.1k words
4.06
49k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Authoress's note: of course all disclaimers are still in place regarding characters etc. This particular episode is very XXX with pee scenes etc. I suggest those who don't like this kind of story not to read on. I know I make both grammatical and punctuation mistakes. I promise all of you I will try harder every time to get it right. Hey what else can a submissive do? However, I do know many parts of my stories will not appeal to all of you. I only wish there is enough to make each of you happy. To those who have given me constructive criticisms as well as those with praise thanks. Lauren Westley.

Walking with Sean was an ordeal I was so filled with cum and pee and the butt plug pushed even harder on my bladder. I didn't know where we were going until we got to the kitchen.

"Where are the glasses," Sean asked?

I pointed to the cabinet. Sean walked over and found one of those big beer glasses. You know the kind they give you at a brewery. This one had "Budweiser," etched into the glass

Sean said, "Perfect, " as he took the glass and instructed me to get four more beers from the fridge for the guys. Then he walked out of the kitchen with the glass leaving me to my misery.

I opened the refrigerator door and saw what remained of the beer Jimmy had brought over. It was on the lower shelf and I had to bend down to get it. I didn't dare deep knee bend so instead I bent at the waist and felt my skirt ride up and the plug trying to push out of me. Walking back to the living room with the tray of beers I felt the pee inside me sloshing around. I worried about an accident and also felt emotionally like crying. Joe's cum was drying against my balls and tiny penis.

I heard Joe on the phone in the living room saying, "Sure, come on over. The more the merrier. We have a great little cunt bitch here for fun and games."

So quickly had I sunk into depravity? I didn't even hear Sean when he called me over. He was standing there with his flaccid cock hanging out through his zipper.

"Come over here Jill," he beckoned me with the glass in one hand.

As I waddled over wondering what the other guys were thinking when they looked at me Sean lowered the glass and dangled his penis into the glass. Sean started peeing a good steady stream and the glass turned from clear to dark yellow with foam forming at the top of his piss. In horror I watched knowing what would come next. My throat was dry but not from thirst.

When I got over to where Sean was he was almost through peeing. The glass was full with piss and suds to the brim. Paul commented how it looked like dark ale. Sean handed me the glass saying, "This Bud's for you," and then commenting how since the toilet was full there should still be room in the urinal.

My long fake pink nails wrapped around the warm glass and my stomach gurgled.

"This is the finest filtered lager Jill. We drink the beer and then we piss it out for you, our little slut sissy girl. So smell the brew and then drink it down," Sean mockingly said.

The pungent odor stung my nostrils as I inhaled.

Sean put his hand on my tummy saying, "There's plenty of room in here girl."

I brought the glass to my quivering lips taking a little sip but Sean told me to take a gulp. The acrid taste coupled with what it was going in my mouth made me nearly puke. My tongue piercing clanged on the glass

"Drink it all down right now," Sean said, "or I'll put a shit floater in there."

Scared, frightened and terrified I drank. Sean's piss was washing down over my tonsils and drowning my throat as I was coaxed to chug-a-lug. Down, down, down burning a pungent path into my stomach. I felt bloated. My stomach began to tighten against the waist of the little black skirt I was wearing.

Even though earlier I so wanted to empty my bowels I wasn't allowed to but for the next half hour or so they didn't bother me either. Sean's piss was working its way through my system into my bladder, which pressed against by the other pee inside me. Inside their, "toilet." Who knew how perverted these guys were? I can't imagine what they plan.

That's when the doorbell rang and Joe told me to, "Waddle over there and see who's at the door Jill?"

I was sobbing as I walked to the door. The little bars through my nipples ached under the pink spaghetti strap camisole. And I had to look down so as to not fall down in the black open toe heels I wore. My pink toenails and pink fingernails visible. Inside I hoped the tattoos were done in washable ink. At least Sean had said they were something that would wear off in a week or two. And as soon as this was over I'd remove the tongue bar and the nipple piercings. The pierced ears I could either remove or simply wear them since guys did that now. My urge to pee was growing dire.

With my hair blond and curled coupled with my diminutive size I felt like a girl as my hand turned the knob of the door. Talk about shock and awe. I opened the door and their standing on the stoop was an old fat guy and a midget. The fat guy was carrying two cases of beer and the midget had a bag.

The fat guy said, "You're the little sissy girl my nephews told me about right?"

I tried to stammer "yes," but words wouldn't come out.

As they walked inside Joe called out, "Is that you Unc?"

"Yeah, it's me and Tiny," his uncle replied.

Tiny put his hand on my thigh and I started to back away.

"Joe, I thought this sissy girl was trained. She just backed away from Tiny's touch," his uncle called out, as the three of us were so close to each other in the small vestibule Joe's uncle's belly grazed against mine.

Joe screamed out, "Bitch you let Tiny do whatever he wants and anyone else or you will find these past hours to be a walk in the park."

Tiny reached back under my skirt. I was frozen in place. Uncle pushed his belly past pushing me a bit into the wall as he walked into the living room.

Tiny's hand came around touching my butt plug that caused me to moan from the urgency to need to pee. He directed me to walk into the living room as he handled the plug. I was mortified.

"Hey Joe why does the sissy have her pussy plugged," Tiny asked?

Almost at the same time Unc was picking up my piss glass from the coffee table.

Joe said to Tiny, "Ask her Tiny."

"So sissy why did you plug your pussy," Tiny asked me?

He had let go of my thigh and was now right in front of me. I was hesitating answering out of extreme embarrassment when Jimmy walked up to me.

Pulling my hair so my ear was pressed against his lips Jimmy whispered in my ear saying, "If you don't answer every question asked truthfully and in a sissy voice I'll shit down your throat and sissify your larynx into submission. Now answer the man."

I tried to answer but my throat caught all the words and what came out was barely audible.

Whack!

Jimmy slapped my ass hard whispering, "Start your answers with 'Sir'."

I felt the pee sloshing inside me as my ass stung from Jimmy's hard hand slap across my ass. I wondered if Jimmy could feel it? What did the other guys think? Who am I?

"Sir, my ass,"

Whack!

"You don't have an ass anymore pussy girl," Jimmy snarled in my ear.

"Sir," I said to Tiny feeling the roots of my blond curled hair being pulled taut by Jimmy holding my head to his mouth. It felt like a thousand bee stings, "My pussy is plugged because the men fucked me and filled me with their cum and pee until I was full."

"So your pussy is full with man piss," Tiny asked?

Jimmy whispered in my ear what I should say and also reminding me at each step that my voice should be a submissive sissy tone.

"Yes Sir," I answered with a sissy sound from my mouth.

Continuing as Jimmy instructed I said, "My pussy is also a toilet. My toilet pussy can only hold plenty of cum but only three man loads of piss so until I learn to hold it without leaking I need to wear a pussy plug for training. Someday I'll proudly carry three man loads without a plug."

My heart was sinking as the thought of many times being filled with pee would be a reality for the next two weeks.

It was right about then Unc held my glass up and asked, "Whose glass is this?"

Jimmy was still instructing me what to say.

"Oh,"

WHACK!

"Sir," I answered in my new sissy lilt voice, "it's my piss drinking glass."

"So you like to drink piss too," Unc asked?

WHACK!

"Yes Sir, man pee is tasty beer to a sissy," through my tears I answered.

With more prodding from Jimmy I continued, "But I can only hold two full glasses of pee in my girlie tummy at this time."

"I'll bet you have a magic marker somewhere around here," Unc said and then he instructed me to go get it.

Jimmy let go of my hair and slapped my ass one more time. More of a slap you'd give a girl when she was sent to go get something so it wasn't very hard just a light sting but it was humiliating.

I started to waddle off to get the marker when I heard Larry say, "She walks real sexy. Do you think it's the piss or the plug?"

Sean answered, "Well it's probably both right now but I'll bet when she outgrows the plug and has a good filling she'll have a great sexy sway."

I was crying inside. Scared of doing what they wanted but more scared of Jimmy's threat of shitting down my throat I walked to the kitchen to find the marker.

Inside I knew I had now traveled to far down this road to escape and it was only the first day.

In the kitchen I found the marker. Leave it to my Mom to have bought a magic marker in 'hot pink'. Carrying it back I knew someone would make a wise crack about it.

Paul didn't talk as much as the others so I was a bit surprised when I was walking back to hear his voice directed at me.

"The best way for you to walk girl is to put one foot in front of the other like a runway model but not so pronounced. That will help you both from a feminine perspective and also if you squeeze your vagina tight you'll be able to hold our cum and piss without leaking."

I handed Unc the magic marker.

He handed it back to me with the glass saying, "Now print this neatly on your glass."

PISS IN HERE

JILL

I knew the consequences but I was also in too deep. I handed the glass back to Unc with the words as neatly printed in hot pink.

"Joe, I think our little sissy girl should be clearing the empties and properly serving us," Unc said.

"Great idea Unc," Joe replied and then he turned to me saying, "Jill while you aren't being used you should be serving and cleaning up. Sweep the floor, clear and wipe the table. But stay busy."

This was my own house but now I was the maid as well as their slut. My panties were stuck to my balls. Joe's cum had completely dried. I hadn't even thought about the loads of piss and cum still deep in my ass. The plug was becoming second nature. But my need to pee was also becoming more urgent but still I wasn't given permission to use the bathroom.

I cleared the empty bottles, wiped the table and brought the guys beers. Tiny had brought a handle of Wild Turkey in the brown bag. The guys were getting drunker and I was having all sorts of feelings. The chain linking my nipple bars had just the right movement and weight to remind me of my nipples nearly all the time. I wondered if that's how a girl felt.

When I came back into the living room I noticed my glass on the table filled with dark urine. I cringed inside.

Unc noticed my face and then said, "Go ahead girl drink up."

I didn't want any 'shit floater' or whatever else Jimmy had in mind so I picked up the glass. Again I could feel how warm it was. I knew I was supposed to sniff it so I did and it was even more pungent as the glass before.

Unc asked Joe where I had learned that to which Joe replied, "Oh that's just something she likes to do. She wants to become a 'piss connoisseur'. Several of the guys guffawed over that comment. Tiny mentioned I should keep a journal of the smell and taste of piss.

As I tilted the glass back and I could see some of the magenta print, "Piss in Here, Jill." I was ashamed as the men watched me but the most embarrassing moment came as I was drinking the glass of pee when Tiny quizzically asked, "Is your pussy leaking sissy?"

Unbeknown to me since I was so distracted by everything else my bladder had started uncontrollably leaking pee out of me.

"I asked you sissy are you leaking," Tiny asked more stridently.

Jimmy glared at me.

"Yes Sir," I quickly answered in a voice strange to me but now the only one I was allowed.

Although I couldn't see it I was now aware of the pee dripping through my cum filled panties and puddling on the floor. Once it started I couldn't stop it. I just peed. The flow became more constant. A steady stream

"Keep drinking sissy," Sean said.

So the warm piss washed down my throat as I peed. I wanted to vomit but instead I simply dry heaved into the glass of piss making it so much worst.

Fortunately I wasn't on the carpet when I lost control of my bladder but instead standing on the wooden floor.

"Well Sissy you are definitely a girl. Girls often have accidents so get use to it. It's something to do with the length of your urethra to your bladder. Don't you wish you had a penis?" Sean taunted me.

"Yes Sir," I answered.

"Yes Sir what Jill," Sean taunted.

"Yes Sir I wish I had a penis," I answered.

That's when Sean began telling Unc and Tiny how I really didn't have a penis but instead a slightly enlarged clit.

"Girl we have to see that," Unc said. Then he continued with, "go get some towels to soak up your accident first."

Now I'm sure some of you are wondering why I didn't just run away by now but remember this humiliation had begun a week ago and it just seemed to progress beyond my brain thinking of any alternative other then Jimmy's.

I found some brown towels in the linen closet and brought them back.

"Just drop them on your pussy juice," Tiny said.

A few minutes later I was standing there on the edge of one of the towels with my panties to my knees holding my skirt up as Unc and Tiny examined my clit."

"Wow that's small," Tiny said, "and you say it doesn't get much bigger then a pinkie when it's erect?"

"Yep that's right isn't it girl," Joe said.

By now I knew I need to answer quickly and more then just a yes so I said, "Yes Sir my clitty is just a nub."

I had read that some girls call theirs a nub. I wasn't sure of the complete meaning but it met with approval. And at this point I was beginning to try to win approval since I thought it would mean an easier circumstance. However the next moment proved otherwise.

"Hmmm...those towels are perfect," Sean commented. "Kneel down on them and stick your pussy up in the air Jill."

I didn't think I had hesitated but Joe slapped my face almost as hard as the first time a week ago when he said, "don't" when he was peeing on my crotch.

I knelt down.

"On your elbows, face in the towels," Joe said.

My naked ass was high in the air and my face was in the pee soaked towels. Pee from two men and a sissy.

WHACK!

WHACK!

Two hard slaps across my bare ass got my attention.

"We are going to remove the 'toilet plug' girl," Joe said. For a nineteen year old man he was quite sexually deviant. "Don't let the toilet overflow no matter what," he said mockingly.

I felt the plug slowly open my hole as the fat end started to be pulled out. I felt like I was going to explode.

"Remember, squeeze those vaginal muscles as your pussy plug comes out," Joe laughed.

PLOP! it was out and I was squeezing my sphincter or as Joe said 'vaginal' muscles closed when suddenly someone started slapping my ass. Harder and harder they slapped. I started crying and then I couldn't hold my hole closed anymore and all the pee and cum just shot out of me.

"Stop that girl," Joe said.

I tried but I couldn't I cried and cried and felt relieved. Finally I had stopped flowing pee and cum.

"You've been a good girl," Joe said, "go clean up this mess. Wash everything. Take a nice hot bubble bath and when you come out we'll see what you should wear for tonight.

I picked up the heavy towels and sulked away. Shortly after the washer was churning the towels through detergent and I was naked in a warm bubble bath. As told I left the door open to my sister's room and her bathroom door. I was not allowed to close doors. I could hear the deep male voices downstairs. Though I couldn't hear what they were saying I wondered if it was about me.