High School Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,376 Followers

Clove picked up a heavy thick leather garment, "Now this is strong, comfortable, and holds a nice size dildo in place." She then reached passed me and grabbed a dildo off the shelf. I was amazed at how realistic it was, "This is a nice size cock for beginners. It looks like a cock doesn't it? It has a nice small head and is only an inch and a quarter thick. This will fill him up but won't over stretch him where it will hurt and he won't want it again. After you use this on him he will be begging for more. And the back her rubs against your pussy and will make you enjoy the fucking too."

Clove moved down the aisle some more and grabbed a bottle of lube, "Make sure you use plenty. Finger his hole and push a nice dollop into his ass. These are all things to make his first fucking experience as pleasurable as possible. Do you want to try the harness on? I have a dressing room behind the counter you can use."

It didn't seem like a question as she pushed my shoulders and guided me towards the dressing room, "Now try slipping it on, if you need some help just call me. I am right outside the door. The straps can be a bit tricky especially attaching the dildo."

I stepped into the little room behind the counter and off to the right was another room, more like a booth with a long curtain for a door. There was a bench that I put my things on as I slipped off my shoes. I pulled down my pants and grabbed the harness. I looked it over and turned it every which way trying to figure out the crisscross strappings when Clove reminded me she was just outside, "You doing ok in there? Need a hand?"

I was standing in my underwear and shirt. I didn't know this woman but I was perplexed with the device, "Um. I'm not quite sure how, exactly, this goes."

The drape flew open, "I thought you might have an issue. I put a sign on the door for people to come back in a half hour. Now let's see what we have here."

Clove was being very professional. She put me at ease right away as she fiddled with the straps and showed me how they went. She bent over and held the harness straps open for me, "Well you can't have panties on when you use this."

I wasn't ready for that. I didn't know her well enough to show her my shaven pussy. Clove didn't allow me to hesitate for very long as she grabbed my panties and yanked them down, "We only have 30 minutes sweetheart let's get these panties off. Nice and clean that makes it so much more pleasant for you, nothing to get caught up in the leather straps. Now slip those pretty feet into the harness."

I pointed my toes and slipped one foot and then the other into the harness as Clove shimmied it up my legs. The palms of her hands grabbed the cheeks of my ass and gave them an obvious squeeze. She reached over to the bench and grabbed the dildo attachment. "I picked this one because the back side will slip inside of your pussy just enough to give you a nice ride while you're fucking your man."

Clove pulled the wrapper off the dildo and showed me the protruding nub on the backside of the dildo. She pulled the harness strap away from my body and slipped the dildo through the metal ring. Then she pulled on the strap making it snug against my pussy. She then began to wiggle the dildo against my pussy. It looked like she was giving me a hand job. My pussy was getting wet. "Before you synch the straps make sure your pussy is wet and the dildo is between your pussy lips and not smashing against them. When you start fucking you want to enjoy it too."

Clove put her fingers right on my pussy and lightly pinched my lips against the dildo. Her finger ran along my pussy sending chills through my body. "You're nice and wet. Now we pull on the side strips and close the latch on the back side. Here feel this." Clove pulled my hand to my waist and made me feel how the buckles worked.

I was in a fog and feeling so horny. Clove stood behind me. I felt her hot breath behind my ear, "Look down at your cock, isn't that the hottest thing?"

I looked down and Clove's hand was gently stroking my cock. It was so hot. I could feel myself dripping down my leg, "That is so hot." I breathed out.

Clove continued to slowly stroke my cock and feed me instructions softly into my ear, "Fucking is not something we are used to doing. You need to take it slow when you're breaking him in. You have to use a lot of lube and work the head of your cock in slowly. Once you see it slip in you need to stop moving and let him get accustomed to his new found desire. He will start fucking back to signal he is ready for more. Just feed him your cock slowly until you've worked the entire shaft into him. It will be the hottest thing you ever do. When he starts begging you to fuck him, give him nice long even strokes. Do you want to give it a try?"

I was so horny listening to Clove describe what to do and me picturing my cock slipping into Gerry's ass that I didn't realize that my hips were rotating and my naked ass was rubbing against Clove's pussy. I felt my head nodding but my mind didn't comprehend what she was asking. Clove's hot breath was in my ear, no, she was in my head, "I like a girl that knows what she wants, and you want to fuck me don't you? You want to take your cock and fuck my pussy with it, don't you?" Clove continued to stroke my cock and grind it back against my wet pussy.

Clove circled in front of me and pulled me down onto the carpeted floor. She pulled her skirt up exposed her naked pussy. She didn't shave and I found it exotic. I could smell her as she guided the tip of my cock to her pussy, "Now slowly push, do what you know feels good to you."

I pushed forward and ground my hips into Clove. I pushed in and pulled my cock back out as soon as I felt a little resistance. I knew from experience that that meant I needed to get my cock wet with more pussy juice. I didn't want to push hard and force a dry cock into her, it hurts and I knew that. I pulled back out and pushed back in knowing each time that my cock would be getting coated with more pussy juice that would allow it to slide in easier with each stroke. I was now the guy with a woman's knowledge and I loved it.

Before I knew it Clove pulled my face to hers and shoved her tongue in my mouth. I was taken off guard. Her hot lips spread over mine. I felt her pierced tongue click against my teeth. Now I understood the idea of the snake bite piercings on the lip as they bit into my lip sending an erotic chill through my body. I used the tip of my tongue to explore the metal ball on her tongue. My hips naturally took over as I felt my pelvis press against Clove's pushing the back side of the dildo against my pussy. I let out a moan. Clove pulled her face away from mine, "Now fuck me with long strokes. Make me cum."

Clove pulled me back into a lip lock and pushed her pelvis up into me hard. Her hand snaked under my top and bra and found my nipple. She took my nipple and squeezed it hard. Her other arm held my body tight to hers. I pulled my cock out and shoved it hard back in. I pushed my cock in hard and didn't stop until I felt the pressure pushing back against my pussy. The sex became heated and wild as she bit down on my tongue and squeezed my nipple hard. The pain was driving me crazy. I fucked her harder and harder trying to return the pain and pleasure that she was giving me. I was the rider on a bucking bronco.

Clove started to scream out, "Yes that's it fuck me hard. Pound that cock hard into my pussy. Yes! Oh Yes!" I felt her body go ridged as her orgasm swept through her body. She pushed her pussy hard into me and moved her hips. Now she was fucking me. She used her pussy to hold onto the cock as she ground it into my pussy. She pinched my nipple and pulled it really hard as she continued to grind the dildo back into me. I felt my back arch and I threw my head back as my orgasm hit, "AAAAHHHH!!!!"

My orgasm lasted a long time before my body and arms gave in and I fell limp on top of Clove. Clove kissed my forehead, "That was so fucking good. I needed that. But I have to open the store back up."

Clove rolled us onto our sides and I let my cock slip out of her. It was glistening with her juice. I rolled onto my back and looked at my cock still hard and sticking up in the air. "If only guys could stay hard like this afterwards." We both laughed as I got up and started to take the harness off. I found it easier to take off than put on. I will practice at home and get it right. I got dressed and before I put the dildo back in the bag I brought it to my face. The smell of Clove was causing images to flash in my head and my pussy began to pulse again.

I went back out to the store and Clove had a bag ready for me. I gave her my charge card. She rang up the order and gave me my receipt, "I put my cell number on it, call me. I also put a couple of things in there, on the house of course. Good luck with your man. If you ever want to have a three-some, or more-some, give me a call." Clove gave me a wink.

I thanked her and left the store. I could not believe what just happened. I rubbed my pussy and relived the scene all the way home. I was so horny when I got home I ran to my bedroom. I stripped my clothes off as fast as I could. I pulled the dildo out and started to fuck myself. I knew that Clove's pussy juices were still on the dildo and that made my orgasm hit me that much harder as our juices mixed with each other and my body shook.

I went to the bathroom and took a long hot shower. I brought the dildo in with me so that I could wash it off. Before I washed it I brought it to my mouth. I closed my eyes and started to lick my juices off of it. I took the cock deeper down my throat and my tongue explored the lifelike phallus. I could taste Clove's pussy juice mixed with mine. Images of the two of us having wild sex were still vivid in my mind. I had to stop myself before I had another orgasm. I finished washing up and got out of the shower. I put a robe on and went to my bed where I emptied the contents of the bag. I put the harness and lube aside. Clove had added two pairs of fur lined hand cuffs, a blindfold, a ball gag, and a set of nipple clamps. This girl was trying to turn me into a dominatrix. I felt the smile cross my face.

I slipped the harness on and off several times before I felt comfortable with it. I had the buckles down pat. I looked at the handcuffs, sexy. I locked one end on one of the bedpost rails and then unlocked it. They worked and, surprisingly, they were real. The ball gag looked simple. Shove the ball in his mouth and two straps buckle behind the head. I opened my robe and attached the clamps to each nipple. They were connected with a pretty heavy chain that pulled my nipples down. I turned the screw on each clamp and the rubber tips tightened onto my nipple. I turned it a few more times and my nipple started to throb. I pulled the chain and stretched my nipples out causing a twinge of pain to go through my body. It was exciting. A plan began to form in my head.

I cooked a nice meal for the family and waited for Gerry to come home. We ate dinner and the kids did their homework before watching a little television. The night finally came to an end. Kids were finally in bed and Gerry and I were heading to our room. We got ready for bed and hit the sheets. Gerry barely turned the lights out when I was on top of him. I needed a good fucking and I didn't care how tired he was. I rolled on top of him and hiked up my nightie. I started to grind my pussy against his growing cock. I grabbed his wrists and slammed them back against the bed. "Do as I say!" was all I needed to say. His eyes went from surprise to lust.

I reached between us and pulled his cock through the fly on his boxers. He was harder than I thought he would be. Note to self, he likes this. I grabbed ahold of his shaft and lowered my pussy onto it. Just as it touched my pussy I began to move it around my pussy lips, toying with my own pussy, much like I did with the dildo. He kept his arms over his head and let me have my way with him. I began to fuck him slowly lifting up and down on his cock, slowly feeding more and more into me. I kept flashing back to me and Clove which made me wetter. I looked into his eyes before I slammed our mouths together. I forced my tongue into his mouth and slammed my pussy down onto his cock. I ground my pussy hard against his pelvic bone as I bit his tongue. He started to moan loudly. Almost too loud, I was afraid the kids would hear so I covered his mouth with mine to muffle his cries.

I grabbed his wrists again and kept him pinned as he thrust his cock up into me in a brazen attempt to free himself. His body squirmed under me as we wrestled our way to our orgasms. Gerry lifted us both off the bed as his cock swelled and pumped his load into me. The heat of his cum pushed me over and I fought to push him back onto the bed. This caused his cock to push even further into me as my climax left me light headed. Our orgasm subsided as our bodies lowered back onto the bed.

But I wasn't done with him. Before he caught his breath I pulled my body up, parallel with his, until I was able to pull my knees forward and place them onto his extended arms, pinning him again. My cum filled pussy was now hovering over his face. I was facing the headboard which I used to balance myself over his face, "See the mess you made? I don't remember giving you permission to shoot your cum in my pussy. Bad boys have to clean their mess."

With that I lowered my pussy just over his lips. I then used my pussy to smear his cum all over his face before planting myself over his mouth. His tongue took over like a champ as it started to lick away his creamy mess. "Eat out every drop of that cum!"

Gerry was sucking on my pussy lips. I could hear him swallowing what must be mouthfuls of our cum. I braced myself against the headboard as I gripped the slatted rungs. My orgasm was building and I could not hold it back. I bit down on my lip to stifle my own scream as I felt his tongue flick at my clit one more time sending me into a nearly black out climax. My pussy was becoming too sensitive so I relinquished myself and climbed off his face.

We kissed again, hard, our combined juices spreading across our faces. I could taste his cum in his mouth. I could smell the strong scent of our sex. I reached down to rub his cock and found a nice puddle of cum on his stomach. Either he dripped a lot or he came again. Either way, I brought my cum covered hand to his mouth and we both licked it clean. We lay exhausted as we fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning was routine. Once I had the house to myself I called my sister and asked if she could take the kids for the weekend. I told her that Gerry and I needed some alone time. She agreed with the stipulation that I would take her kids at a later date to return the favor. The plan was beginning to take shape.

Friday couldn't come fast enough. I picked the kids up from school and took them right over to their Aunt's house. They were excited to spend the weekend with their cousins anyway. I drove home and prepared things. I attached the cuffs to the slats of the headboard. I tucked the unhooked side under the pillows, hidden out of site, along with my other toys. I went into the bathroom and gave myself a nice clean shave. I slipped on my harness and attached my cock. I looked in the mirror and gave my cock a couple of nice strokes, "Ready to fuck some boy pussy tonight?" I said out loud in front of the mirror as I watched my hand stroking my cock.

I slipped on a pair of pants over my cock and adjusted myself, "How do guys deal with this all day long?" I laughed as I lined my cock up with my zipper. I put on a loose fitting long T-shirt to help conceal the bulge in my pants.

Gerry came home to a quiet house. He walked in and knew right away something was up. "Hey! Where is everyone?" he yelled through the house.

I walked in from the kitchen, "My sister has the kids for the weekend so I ordered a pizza. Thought maybe you and I could relax and watch a movie. Why don't you go grab a nice hot shower to relax and I will bring you a glass of wine?" I kissed him and patted his bottom as I directed him towards our room.

I gave him a couple of minutes, after I heard the shower going, before I brought him his glass of wine, "Here's your wine sweetheart. I'll set it on the counter for when you get out. I put your clothes out on the bed. Hurry along the pizza will be here any second."

Gerry rinsed the soap from his hair, "Sounds great. I'll be out in a sec!"

I put out a pair of his silk boxers and a robe, and that was all. The pizza was delivered and Gerry wasn't out yet. I went to check on him. I opened the door to our room and found him slipping on his boxers, "Hurry up the pizza is getting cold."

"Almost done, where are the rest of my clothes?" He said as he slipped his robe on.

"It's just us so why get more clothes dirty? I'm not wearing much either." With that I pulled my top up and flashed him my boobs. I knew his eyes would go straight to my tits and he wouldn't even notice a bulge in my crotch. It worked.

We ate our dinner and drank a bottle of wine as we watched a movie on TV. Gerry offered to open another bottle of wine, but I stopped him and told him we could go to bed and play. He followed me to our room like a little school boy. We got on our bed and I turned to him, "Do you trust me Gerry?"

I knew I would take him off guard, "Of course I do Mar. Why would you ask me that?"

I pushed him down on the bed and onto his back. I pulled his arms out of the sleeves of his robe as I kissed his hairy chest. I flicked my tongue on his nipple and felt it harden as I worked on it a bit more. Gerry began to squirm and moan. I moved up his body and kissed him on the lips, "I love you Gerry. I want us to be honest with each other. I want you to trust that anything I do is just to make our marriage stronger. I want to have orgasms like when I came home from my trip. I want the passion back like when we first got married."

I avoided grinding my hard cock against him. "Do you want me to continue with having hot sex or go back to the way things were? And know this; your answer will be irreversible so choose wisely."

Gerry looked at me but it didn't take him long to answer, "Mar, I love you. I know life got in the way and our sex life took a back seat, but I do like where we are going with it. I want to please you. I trust you."

"I love you to Gerry so grab onto the rails for the time of your life." I placed his hands on the rails and jumped on his arms to hold him in place. Before he could realize what I was doing I already slipped one cuff on. I shifted all of my weight onto his other arm so he couldn't fight back. I had him secure with both cuffs now.

He jerked his arms against the rails on the bed to test he was locked up. I was so glad we opted for rod iron versus a wood frame, "What the fuck Mar?"

I kissed him hard until I felt the anger dissipate and his body relaxed, "Trust me Gerry, you'll like this. We'll both like this."

I slipped the blindfold over his eyes, "This will heighten the pleasure. Trust me."

I moved off of him and pulled down his boxers. He eagerly lifted his ass to make it easier to pull them off. I licked and sucked each nipple before I bit them hard and pulled on them with my teeth. He screamed out and his cock got harder. "Oh ya scream like a pussy, I like that. Nobody is home so scream all you want. But your cock tells me I'm on the right track." With that I slapped his balls. He yelled out again.

"Tisk! tisk! We may be all alone but we don't have a need to wake the dead." I slipped the ball gag over his face and yanked on the straps. The ball forced his mouth open and I pulled it tightly behind his head before I secured it to another rail.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,376 Followers