High School Harem Pt. 05

Story Info
Winter break with the family...
9.6k words
4.59
194.2k
342

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cheat105
Cheat105
1,769 Followers

This is part 5 of my High School Harem series. This chapter picks up a few weeks after the last one. I hope everyone enjoys. As always, any and all feedback is appreciated.

Now a fair warning before you read. This chapter will be venturing into some taboo areas such as incest and a little bit of fetish stuff. If that's not your cup of tea, then turn back now, otherwise, do enjoy. I felt that being 5 chapters in, now would be a good time to expand the story much more, you know, spice things up a bit so it doesn't get stale.

All characters in this story are 18 years or older.

Winter break was upon us.

A few weeks had passed since that weekend. That damn weekend, there were so many ups and downs. Luckily, Coach Jones hadn't decided to report us, probably had something to do with my regular visits to her office since that day. As long as I kept her happy, the girls and I were able to keep up our thing. The girls and I continued to meet in the locker room to have our fun, even though we knew the coach had kept the cameras running and recording us, we figured it best that we don't deprive her of her little show. Maria and I also kept in contact since she left, via text and the occasional phone call. I still worried about her with her parents, but she seemed alright anytime I was talking to her.

I would be spending winter break at home with my family, and the girls would be spending it with their respective families as well. Which means, I wouldn't see them for a couple of weeks, I was none too thrilled about it. Not to mention the idea of spending a couple of weeks with my family seemed rather unappealing, to say the least. That's not to say I dislike my family, but given everything that's happened, it was sure to be extremely awkward. I wasn't even sure if mom had told the rest of the family that Maria had revealed the truth to her. As far as I knew, the rest of the family still wanted nothing to do with me. But alas, my mother had insisted that the whole family be there for the holidays, some sort of pseudo Campbell family reunion.

I had packed enough stuff for the break and was loading it into the back of mom's car as I waited for her to finish up a few things in her office. It was the first day of winter break, though given it was a Monday, I suppose the weekend technically counted, so third day? Either way, pretty much all the other students had left already. I was bored and couldn't even call Molly or any of the others, because they were on flights back home at the time. You see, most of the student's families lived in a different city, a lot of them in a different state entirely. That's why they lived in the dorms on campus. My mother lived maybe an hour or so away from the school, but the reason I was living away from home is because I wasn't wanted at home. So my mother's sudden urge to reunite the family for the holidays caught me off guard. I know she'd forgiven me after hearing the truth, but she had to know how awkward it was gonna be with the rest of the family.

I was sitting in the passenger seat of mom's car messing around on my phone as I waited for mom to finish up. Finally after a little over 10 minutes mom got to the car.

"Hey sweetie, hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long." she said as she sat in the driver seat.

"It's alright." I replied.

It still felt a little weird having mom call me things like "sweetie" and "honey." Sure that's how she always used to refer to me, but that stopped immediately after the whole Maria fiasco. I know she was just trying to get things back to the way they were before, so I didn't mind. It would just take a little while getting used to.

Most of the car ride was spent making small talk, mom asking me how school has been, if I've made friends, that sort of stuff. I answered her questions as best I could, even though her being the headmistress of the school, she already knew how I've been doing in school, and as far as friends, I couldn't exactly tell her the whole truth there considering what I've been doing with my friends for the past several months. I knew she was just trying to make things normal again, so I went along with it.

After about an hour or so in the car it was just past sundown when we finally pulled into the driveway of mom's house, my old house where I hadn't been since moving to the dorms when I started at the new school. Mom pulled the car into the garage, alongside the other car. The other car in the garage was actually my car, which mom had confiscated back when I got in trouble at my old school. Mom parked the car then I got out and grabbed my bags from the trunk.

"Your sister will be flying in on Friday and your aunt and cousins are coming next week. So, it's just you and me for a few days, honey. Go ahead and take your stuff up to your room, I'm gonna go get changed." mom said as we walked into the big empty house.

"ok" I said.

I made my way upstairs to my room and found that everything was just the way I'd left it. I set my bag down on my bed, then went to have a look around the rest of the house, finding that it was all mostly unchanged.

As I strolled about the house, I stopped in the kitchen to grab a soda from the fridge, luckily mom had stocked up on sodas when she'd made plans for the break. I made my way back upstairs and decided to step outside on the back deck to get some fresh air and that's when I noticed a hot tub out there as well. That certainly wasn't here last time I was home. I walked over to the end of the deck and leaned forward a little bit to rest my arms against the wooden fencing that surrounded the deck. I just stood there, periodically taking swigs from my soda as I stared out at the night sky. It was still a little hard to believe that I was back home. I hadn't been home in months, and yet everything seemed so untouched, with the exception of the hot tub of course, like no time had passed at all. Honestly though, I don't know what I was expecting, I mean how much could the house really change in just about 4 months time. I guess I thought that with all the change in me and my life, that everything else had changed too.

I was still standing out on the deck staring off into space when someone came walking up behind me. I quickly turned around, startled, not expecting anyone else out there with me. I immediately relaxed upon seeing that it was mom. She had changed out of her dress and into a pair of loose fitting pajamas, and traded her pumps for a pair of house slippers. She'd also let her hair down. Honestly, she looked like a different person, she looked less like the headmistress of a prestigious high school and more like the mom I always remembered. Even her demeanor was different, less authority figure and more motherly. It was refreshing, to be honest. For the first time since the incident, it felt like I finally had my mother back.

"Hey mom, you startled me." I greeted her.

"Oh, sorry bout that sweetie." she replied with a grin.

It felt like I hadn't seen that grin of her's in ages. You know how moms are, their smiles just warm the soul.

"It's alright." I found myself grinning. "Say, when did you get a hot tub?" I asked gesturing towards the tub.

"Oh, I got that about a month ago. You remember, I'd always talked about getting one? Well, I finally decided to pull the trigger on it. And boy am I glad I did, that thing feels great after a long day at work. Ya oughta try it out sometime." she said.

"I just might do that." I replied.

"So, honey, what do ya wanna do for dinner?" she asked.

I hadn't really given much thought, but I was getting pretty hungry.

"You know me, I'll eat just about anything." I said.

"Alright, so pizza sound good?" she asked.

I just nodded my head in agreement.

Just then a cool breeze blew in and mom shivered a bit.

"oooh.. it's getting chilly out here, I'm gonna go back in." she said, shivering again.

I hadn't really paid any attention to the temperature, besides cool weather never bothered me much anyways. But upon seeing mom shiver, I realized how cold she was. Before I could say anything else to her, my eyes were suddenly drawn to mom's ample chest. I could clearly see the outlines of her hard nipples pressing against the thin fabric of her pajama blouse.

I managed peel my eyes off of her before she could notice me staring.

"uhh..oh yeah, right behind you" I stuttered, cursing my lack of suave smoothness.

Mom didn't say anything, she just turned and walked back into the house. I followed behind her, still cursing myself.

"Alright, I'm gonna go down and order the pizza." she said as we entered the house and I slid the patio door shut behind us.

"ok, I'll be in my room unpacking my stuff" I said, making an excuse to get away from her for a moment.

"kay sweetie, I'll call you down when the pizza gets here" she said before making her way downstairs.

I went straight to my room and shut the door behind me. I sat on my bed and laid back. I stared up at the ceiling and thought about what I'd just seen. My mind flashed back to the outline of mom's erect nipples poking through the thin material of her top, wondering what they looked like beneath that pajama blouse. I was suddenly pulled from those depraved thoughts when I felt my cock twitch in my pants.

Realizing what I'd just been thinking about, I quickly reprimanded myself. What the fuck is wrong with you? I silently questioned myself. Thinking about your own mother like that, and getting aroused no less. What the fuck was wrong with me indeed? Not only did I awkwardly stare at her in the moment, but then I'd sat here thinking about it to the point of getting a semi-hard on. I mean, what kind sick freak thinks about his own mother like that? I asked myself.

I then tried to rationalize it. I'd been without any sort of action for several days now. And thanks to the girls' insatiable appetites, I'd become accustomed to getting laid every day, but with their preparations for winter break in full swing, we didn't get any time alone in the days leading up to the break, so I was pretty pent-up. Yeah, that's what it is, just pent-up. I tried to tell myself. It's not like I found my mother sexually attractive or anything, I'm just all pent-up and couldn't help it. I continued trying to convince myself, but it wasn't working.

You see, the fact of the matter is, my mom actually was highly attractive. Karen Campbell, my mother's name, at 38 she still retained much of her youthful beauty. The very few slight wrinkles in her face were the only thing that hinted at her age, but even that just seemed to make her more attractive. Her tanned skin looked flawless, not a blemish in sight. She had the same deep brown eyes and brunette hair as me. Except her hair was long and wavy, and fell gracefully over her shoulders when she wore it down. As for the rest of her body, she stood at about 5'8 and had a relatively athletic-like build, owed to regular visits to the gym and a healthy lifestyle. Her breasts were at least a D-cup and showed no signs of sagging and her butt was just as curvaceous. All in all, mom was hot, no doubt about it.

Damn it! I chastised myself, finding my mind lingering on her once again. Being pent-up is no excuse, I can't be thinking about my mother like that, it's wrong.

"Honey! Pizza's here!" I heard mom calling for me.

I was dragged back into reality. Damn, the pizza is here already? I thought. I'd completely lost track of time and hadn't realized I'd been laying there for more than half an hour. I got out of bed and made my way downstairs to the kitchen where mom was already grabbing herself a couple of slices of pizza.

"Hey sweetie, get everything unpacked?" she said, grabbing her plate and taking it with her to the living room.

"yeah" I simply replied, realizing I hadn't unpacked a single thing.

I too grabbed a few slices and took my plate to the livingroom to join my mother. Mom was sitting on the couch with her plate of pizza on her lap and glass of wine on the coffee table. Like a lot of women her age, she was a big time wine drinker. I took a seat on the other end of the couch and we ate in relative silence as some show played on the television.

"mmm.. that was good, I haven't had pizza in a long time" mom said as she finished her last slice.

I finished mine soon after her and nodded in agreement as I chewed my last bite. Mom drank the last swallow of wine left in her glass then stood up, she then took both our plates and her empty glass with her to the kitchen. I just relaxed on the couch, letting my food digest as I heard the sound of mom rinsing our plates in the sink. A couple of minutes later mom returned to the living room with another glass of wine and took her seat on the couch.

After a few minutes of us just sitting there watching the TV mom finally broke the silence.

"Hey sweetie, could you do me a favor?" mom asked.

"Sure mom, what is it?" I said.

"I was wondering if maybe you wouldn't mind giving me a foot massage. My feet are so sore from walking around in those dang heels all day and you used to massage my feet all the time. So, could you? Please, honey." mom asked.

"uhh.. oh.. sure, why not?" I replied without even really thinking about.

What kind of son would I be to refuse my mother such a kindness? After all, she was right, I did used to massage her feet all the time when I was a kid. And yeah, though I'd been thinking depraved thoughts about her not even an hour earlier, I figured what the hell. I mean, they're just feet, what could be wrong with that?

Mom kicked off her slippers then turned on the couch so her back was against the armrest and her legs were stretched out across the middle cushion. Without another word or thought on the matter, I grabbed one of mom's barefeet and began firmly massaging her sole. I kneaded my thumbs into her soft heels and moved up through arch to the balls of her foot firmly pressing my thumbs into into her warm smooth flesh.

Damn, mom had some pretty nice feet. I could tell she took care of them. Her soles were soft and smooth, no rough spots or anything. Her toenails had a deep burgundy polish on them, no chips in the paint, showing how well she took care of them. Her feet felt just the faintest bit moist from being cooped up in her pumps all day and her feet gave off a slight almost undetectable odor of sweat, it didn't bother me in the least. I thought back to that time when I gave Molly a foot massage, it didn't bother me then either. In fact, Molly and I both were even more aroused afterwards. I wondered if mom would have a similar reaction.

Fuck, there I was again, thinking that way about my own mother. What the hell is up with me today? I asked myself. Yet, despite my inner turmoil, I never stopped massaging mom's feet. When I finished with one I swapped to the other and gave it the same treatment.

"mmm.. that felt good, thank you sweetie" mom said as I finished up the massage.

"uhh.. yeah mom, no problem" I said, feeling nervous about the growing erection in my pants.

"I think I'll go have soak in the hot tub to take care of the rest of my body. Why don't you come join me?" mom said, preparing to stand up.

"ok" I replied simply.

As mom leaned forward to stand up off the couch, the back of her shirt lifted a bit, exposing her lower back and the top bit of her panties sticking out above her pajama pants. Her panties looked surprisingly girly, they were a pale pink color with little frills along the waistband.

Mom slid her feet back into the slippers on the floor, then stood up, I stood up as well and walked behind her out of the living room, then to my surprise she began making her way upstairs. Mom's room was located downstairs on the main level of the house, why was she going upstairs? I thought. As she got to the top of the staircase she turned and went into the hallway bathway, shutting the door behind her. Is that where she keeps her bathing suit? I wondered. I thought nothing more of it and just entered my own bedroom across the hall.

Okay, that's your mother, you sicko, I told myself. I can't be thinking about her like that. I shook my head trying to clear my mind. I then remembered I didn't even have any swim trunks. I decided to look in my dresser to try and find an old pair. The only ones I found were a pair from several years ago, but they'd have to do. I quickly changed into them, finding that they were a bit small and a little tight. They stopped a few inches above the knee and they hugged my thighs and pelvis, showing a clear outline of my bulge. Damn it, I thought, but no other choice, I just had to be careful.

I exited my room and went out on the back deck where the hot tub was. As I was taking the cover off the tub, that's when mom slid open the patio door and walked outside. I turned to look at her and my jaw almost hit the floor. Mom was wearing a skimpy looking bikini, the top seemed to strain trying hold in her ample breasts and the bottoms hugged tightly against her round ass. I tried like hell to pry my eyes off the scantily clad beauty that stood before me.

"Jeez honey, you think those shorts can get any smaller? I can practically see your.. umm.. stuff." mom said with a loud giggle.

I was surprised by mom's candor. I then noticed the wine glass in her hand, it was full again. She must've refilled it before coming out her. She'd already had a couple of glasses, so no doubt she was feeling a little tipsy.

"Well, sorry. These are the only pair I could find. I'll have to buy a new pair sometime. I can go change into a pair a gym shorts if you'd like." I said, feeling self conscience about the snugness of the thin material hugging my crotch.

"It's ok sweetie. I was only kidding." she said, yet I still caught her eyes glancing down towards my crotch.

I just nodded in response and went back to removing the hot tub cover, while mom began fiddling with the control panel on the side to turn it on. With the cover off, we waited a few minutes as the water heated up. I then climbed in and took a seat.

"oooh... that does feel good" I said, instantly relaxing in the hot water.

"Well scoot over so I can get in, honey. It's freezing out here." mom said.

I did as mom asked moved over to the other side across from the steps. Once again I couldn't help but stare at mom in her skimpy little bikini as she climbed in, I noticed the visible outlines of her nipples in her top, they'd already gotten stiff after just a few minutes in the cold air. And I could feel the blood rushing to my nethers as I observed her sexy body. Damn it, I thought, this thing really does have a mind of its own.

"mmm.. I'm so glad I bought this thing.. it feels so good" mom moaned as she relaxed into the tub.

Luckily mom's chest was concealed by the water, not being able to ogle her would go a long way in sparing my sanity.

"And it's even better getting to enjoy it with my baby boy." mom said in a motherly tone, taking a sip from her wine glass before setting on the side of the tub.

It still felt odd to have mom speaking to me in such a way, but I just let myself smile and nod in response. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

We sat there relaxing in silence for a little more than half an hour, mom had finished her wine by then. And when she announced that she was getting out, she stumbled a bit as she stood, she was certainly feeling the effects of those glasses of wine now.

When she stood, I couldn't help but admire her body, the way the water glistened on her skin in the moonlight. But mostly I noticed her chest. Her now wet bikini seemed hug even tighter against her ample bosom. What surprised me though, was that the outlines of her erect nipples were still visible even after soaking in the hot tub. I got lost in my gaze and didn't even notice that mom was looking back at me.

Cheat105
Cheat105
1,769 Followers