High School Love: Rewritten

Story Info
Ali find's love in Joey's arms (rewritten version).
1.2k words
4.27
7.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph Moretti stood in the lunch line, taking one of the hard plastic trays. He looked at the meal the lunch ladies had served.

"Damn," he muttered under his breath, as he took a spoonful of corn and putting it on the tray.

He finished getting his lunch, and sat his tray down at the round table where he sat with his friends. He went to the vending machines just in the hallway that connected to the cafeteria. He took a crisp bill that he got from his job at the local diner, John's Pizzeria, which was a popular hangout.

A can of soda in hand, he returned to his seat, where his friends awaited him. He rolled up the sleeves of his loose-fitting black hoodie.

"Hey, Joey. You been in chemistry yet?" asked Zack.

"Yeah, we're getting on the computers to research Sir Isaac Newton, and have to do a ten-page report, including extra details on his three laws," explained Joey. He looked around, seeing what was up.

Several shadows were being casted around outside near the vending machines. Joey stood, motioning for Zack and Tom to come with him, to see what was up. He thought it was some football player trying to get a free soda.

A woman had hold of another by the shirt, holding her against one of the the machines, ready to throw a hook. Joey grabbed her fist, holding it to where she couldn't punch. By now, several people had gathered around. He didn't let go, no matter how hard she struggled, so she turned and slapped him.

His face went to one side from the impact, and he felt a surge of anger.

"Damn," he muttered, but didn't strike back. Tom had came forward to grab him, should he go for a hit himself.

The fight was ended then and there, when the aggressor slapped Joey, she feared for the worst.

"It'd be best if you left," said a female voice from behind Joey. He turned, and saw the woman who'd spoken.

"It'd probably be easier if you let go of her," suggested Ali.

"Yeah, probably would," said Joey, letting go.

Ali was the only woman who could fluster Joey in any way. Something about her long, blonde hair, or maybe the deep brown eyes that drew him in, held his mind captive. Not to mention her figure. Her figure was, to say the least, perfect. Ali's time on the girl's basketball and volleyball had made her stronger than you'd expect.

The running they'd done had made her quicker, and she'd kept in shape by waking up extra early and jogging around the block three times. She had an hourglass-like figure.

Nothing eventful happened throughout lunch, so Joseph, Zack, Tom, and the others went onto their next class, which in this case was gym, and today was the day to play basketball. Joey, since he was one of the tallest and fastest on the actual team, was picked first. He ended up with Ali and Zack also on his team.

The jump ball lead to him jumping, and smacking the ball back. Ali caught it, and dribbled around Tom, pretended to go left and went right around him. She threw it up, where Joey brought it down through the hoop.

Towards the end of the class, the coach had a brilliant idea: divide the two best players, then make them the team captains, meaning that a normally good pair opposed each other. They jumped against each other, with Ali grabbing the ball. She tried to dribble past Joey, when he dived for the ball.

Ali brought her hand up in suprise, as Joey grabbed the ball, rolling and getting back up in one fluid motion, then dribbling and doing a lay-up.

~~~~~

Joseph put his hoodie back on, and slammed his locker shut. He headed out to the wall, where they'd sit and wait for next class to begin. Ali caught up to him.

"Hey, Joey, that was a great game," she said casually.

"No, you are a lot better than me, I just got lucky," replied Joey, showing her to a seat.

Ali laughed. "Yeah, that's why you are the best player on the boy's team. Tonight's game should prove that."

"Really? Wanna come along, watch the game? I'll get you a ticket and buy dinner afterwards," said Joey.

"Perfect, could you pick me up at six?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there," he said.

~~~~~

Joey got in his black Camaro SS and picked up Ali. They went to the game, where Joey was picked to jump for the jump ball.

In the fourth quarter, the Silent Spring Panthers(Joey's team) was down by 2, with a few seconds, enough to get the ball in and try for a three at the buzzer. That was only half the battle, for the other coach had put a big man on guard, who's purpose was to make sure Joey didn't shoot his specialty, threes.

Joey got the ball and ran up, jumping right before the start of the free throw line, and the ball left his hand. A sudden pain went through his stomach, and he felt himself fall to the hard, wooden floor. He blacked out.

~~~~~

He woke up on something soft. He sat up, but felt pain run through his stomach, and he grunted with pain.

"My God, what happened?" asked Joey, looking around at the room. He was on a large, soft couch in a room he didn't recognize. A wool cover was over him, shoulders to socked feet. He wasn't wearing his jersey anymore, but the hoodie he'd changed out of.

"Your finally awake," said a voice nearby.

"Huh? Where am I?" he asked.

"You're in my apartment. You took a bad blow from the guy guarding you at the game when you tried to shoot a three to win it. You were unconscious when medics got to the field. They took you to the hospital where an X-ray said you had a little bit of damage to your ribs and a concussion. I decided I could watch you better here. You've been here since Friday night. It's Saturday afternoon," Ali explained.

"Thanks for taking care of me. I would've liked to take you out to dinner," he replied, taking a drink of nice, crisp ice water from the glass on the table.

"It's okay, I understand. Maybe once you get to feeling better," she said.

"I'm feeling good. Ugh, I can't believe I missed the end of the Christmas tournament, and I made the last shot!" exclaimed Joseph.

"We won. While the medics ran out to check on you, the game was over. You scored 3 points at the buzzer. Let's just say you are Santa and made the team's, and some of mine, dreams come true," she said, coming out from the kitchen.

"Awesome. I'll tell you, I'd better get home. Thank you for caring for me and, maybe tomorrow we can go out for that dinner?" asked Joey.

"Yeah, sure. Pick me up at seven?" suggested Ali.

"Okay. Later," said Joey, getting dressed and leaving.

~~~~~~~

Note from the author:

Dear Reader,

I have rewritten what I could of High School Love, to see if I could drum it up to a good point. I am leaving this story off, in hopes it'll get some fans. The next story will by HSL: A Christmas to Remember, and will be under First Time.

With all due respect,

Hobbitman457