High School Reunion

Story Info
Wife takes dare to have sex with every guy she did in HS.
7.2k words
3.88
61.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been planning for nearly a year. I spent countless hours in the gym working on my cardio and weight training. I just competed in my very first triathlon three weeks ago (I lost but did finish). My body looks better now, than it has at any time in my life. I know that I am in the best shape of my life. You might ask why someone my age would do this. The reason was simple, last Saturday I attended my 30-year high school reunion. I have become very competitive over the years and wanted to make sure I looked better than anyone else that was going to show up.

Growing up, I was a total wallflower. I did my best to blend into the crowd. My parents were very old fashion and tried their best to raise a good girl. That all changed at the end of the 11th grade. What happened to change me? I started dating my husband. He encouraged me to do, think, and try so many new things. If you read any of my other stories, you will see some of the amazon things we have done over the last 31 years.

Senior year, I became one of the wildest girls in the school. I had turned 18 over the summer and I was ready to have some fun. Some of the other students (mostly other girls) called me the class slut, but hey, I was having fun. I went from being Ms. Nobody to being the girl all of the boys wanted to hang out with.

My senior class only had 112 students, 50 of them were boys. By the time I graduated from high school, I counted that I had been fucked, sucked off, or had some other sexual thing done to me or me to them by at least 12 of them. That means 25% of the guys really, really liked me and more than likely, I had a lot higher percentage of the girls that hated me.

What did these two facts have to do with each other? My husband had giving me a dare (remember I am very competitive). The dared was to have some form of sex, by the end of the night with each of the 12 guys I played around with in school. I agreed but added in the following restrictions. We agreed the guy had to show up at the reunion, the guy had to be physically able to perform (we are getting older), and the guy had to stay at the reunion long enough that it would be possible for me to get them alone. If I pulled it off, I get a day of total indulgence. If I failed then I would provide a day of total indulgence to my husband.

My husband did something else for me that blew me away. Last week he told me he had to go out and get something for the party. About an hour later, I can hear a car blowing its horn in my drive. I looked out to see what was going on. My husband was in the driveway, in my old Camaro. I got the car for my 16th birthday present. I have not driven it for the last 10 years or so. He somehow got it out of the pole barn, took it over to our friend who loves to work on cars, and had him completely redo the car. It looked like it was brand new. He told me if I want to relive the glory days I needed to have some way to get there and back. I loved it.

Saturday morning came and I headed to the spa. I started with a massage, manicure, and pedicure. I follow that up with a bikini wax. This is one change I have made with my body from high school to now. I love to have a completely smooth pubic area. Back in high school, I had a bush that I cannot image having now. I also get my haircut and styled with the big hairstyle I had back then.

I have been looking and shopping for an outfit that has an 80's feel to it. I also needed it to help show off my new hard body I have been working on for the last year. My other requirement was that I would be able to give the guys easy access to any part of my body they wanted to use. I went with a black tub top with a couple of shiny strips up the front, a black skirt with lace netting over the top and black crotchless pantyhose. I add a pair of heels and a matching jacket.

We climbed into the Camaro, with the T-tops off. I sat in the driver's seat, because I always drove back in school. The trip takes about 45 minutes to get to the high school. Just to get me going my husband spent his time playing with my tits. He had my top pulled down almost as soon as we were out of the driveway. My tits were on display for anyone driving by us in a higher vehicle. Which is just about any car with how low the Camaro sits. He also spent a lot of time running his finger up and down my pussy. My pussy is total wet and dripping. He never did it hard enough or long enough to take me over the top. He knows how excited I am but tells me he loves to watch me beg to get off.

The only time I knew someone was watching us was the short time we spent on the highway. As I pulled on to the highway, an old truck with a couple of farm boys was driving by. The one in the passenger seat most have spotted us and told his friend to ride along next to us. My husband was the first to notice. He was pinching and pulling on my right nipple when he told me about the kids next to us. He said, the kid looks like he really likes your tits. When I looked up the kid is looking straight down at me. I am sure he has a great view of both of my tits. I blow him a kiss.

My husband turned move to me so that he could grab each of my tits. He held them up higher and played with both of my nipples at the same time. He licked and suck on my right nipple. He told me that the kid had his phone out. I looked up and he was either taking pics of my tits or shooting a video. I licked my lips and blew him another kiss. After a few minutes, my husband moved his left hand down to my skirt and pulled it up so that I was completely uncovered. He then pulls my legs as wide open as he can. I slid my ass forward so that my pussy was easier to see. Using both hands, he pulled my pussy lips apart and slid his middle finger in and out of my wet pussy. Once he had his finer totally covered in my juices, he pulled it out of me, and ran it around my mouth. He then had me lick and suck his finger clean. I was sure the kid could not believe what he was seeing. Before he could do any more, we reached our exit and they keep going. I told him he had better finish what he started. I was so close to coming, but he just pulled my skirt down and pulled up my top. He told me he was sure I would be able to find someone at the party to help me out.

We parked and headed in to the school. As we checked in, I noticed we must have been one of the last to get there. There were only a few tags left on the table. I noticed that Donny's tag was still on the table. He was one of the 12 I was hoping to get with. When we got in the gym, the first thing I did was head over to my best friends table. Her and her husband were there with a couple others friends. One of them is Russ and his wife. He is my husband's best friends and had been my boyfriend before I met my husband. He was also the one that did all the work on my car. I gave everyone a hug and thanked Russ for the job he did. He told me it was fun to do and with the money my husband paid him, he was very happy to do it.

I told him he did forget something. He asked what and I told him to follow me and I would show him. I led him out to the car. Once we got there, I pushed him back against the car and tell him I wanted to thank personally for the job he done on my car. I kneel down in front of him. I undid his pants and pulled his limp cock out of his pants. I took his cock and both of his balls in my mouth. I ran my tongue over and around them. While I was doing that, he had reached down, pulled both of my tits out of my shirt, and started to play with them. His cock quickly hardened and soon I was working my way up and down on his cock. I was going from just the tip of his cock between my lips and then let it slid all the way down so that his cock was sliding into the back of my throat.

As I worked his cock in and out with nice slow movements, he told me to go faster. He needed to cum and get back into the party before his wife missed us. He grabbed the back of my head and started to fuck my mouth as fast as he could. He is using my head to jack himself off. Almost without notice, he pulled me tight to him, and forced as much of his cock in my mouth as he could. He held me there while he shot several large loads of cum into the back of my throat. I let him finish coming and he finally pulled out when he was done. I stood up, hugged him to me, and thanked him again for doing such a great job on my car. He leaned back on the car and told me he sure does miss having me around. We both straightened up and head back in to the party.

When we got back in, I told my husband 1 down and 10 to go. He asked what happen to the 12th guy. I told him I would take care of that tonight when we get home, unless he needed me to fuck him right now. We could hear Russ telling his wife, that he missed doing some of the lining in the back seat of the Camaro. He said that he would have to spend a few nights over at our house to finish up. He gave me a smile and told me maybe he would stop by next week and take care of my little problem. I told him I would be around every day just let me know when.

After a few minutes, I told everyone I was going to walk around to see who else was here. I noticed Brad and Jeff at the bar. I walked up between them and ask why they had not ordered me a drink yet. They both looked up and said hi. Each gave me a hug and kiss. Brad stood up and offered me his stool. Jeff ordered us all a round of shots.

They asked me why I was here all by myself. I told them that John was over at the table talking to Russ. I said I was bored and hoped to find a couple of good-looking guys that were up to helping a lady out. Brad asked what I needed. He was sure Jeff and he could handle any need I had. I told them that my pussy was so hot that if someone did not fuck me soon it might catch on fire. It only took them a few seconds and both were up and pulling me behind them. They moved through a door next to the stage and around a corner into the backstage area.

Jeff pulled me around and started to kiss me and run his hands over my tits. Brad was behind me with his hands on my hips. Brad was pulling my ass back into his crotch. I could feel him running his cock into the crack of my ass. He told me he could not believe how fucking hot and tight my body still was. He slide his hands down my thighs and then back up under my skirt. He said he would love to have my hot thighs wrapped around his head. He had his other hand under my shirt. He was running his hand over my ads and told me how he could feel every muscle.

Jeff had my top down and playing with both of my tits. He asked me if my tits were real because they are still just as firm as he remembered them. I tell him that they are all mine. Brad took no time to find my open crotch and worked his fingers into my wet pussy. While the guys were working on me, I had pulled Jeff's cock out of his pants and started to jack him off.

I looked around and noticed the gym mats stacked up to the side of the stage. I told the guys to move over to the mats. I laid across the mats on my back, with my head and legs hung over each side. When I looked at the stage, I could see into the gym through a small opening in the curtain. I could see a few people moving around but far enough away from the stage I figured that someone would have to be looking right at us to see what was going on. I pulled my legs up and out so that my pussy was wide open and facing the opening in the curtain.

Brad moved up and covered my whole pussy with his mouth. He sucked hard on my pussy and ran his tongue through my slit and over my clit several times. He then used his teeth to pull on my lips and stretched them out as far as he could. I was watching him work on my pussy and watching to see if anyone was looking our direction. I asked him if he could remember the first time, he ate my pussy. He told me that he could never forget it. He looked up at me and told me that my pussy was the first he ever seen and first he ever licked. He told me that he still jacks off to that vision to this day.

Jeff moved around to the other side of the mats and was standing over my head. He pulled my head back toward him and shoved his cock into my mouth. He told Brad he remembered that also. He told him that he could remember being in the dugout fucking my mouth like he was doing now and watching Brad getting me off. I did not even last a minute before I came. I held the back of Brad's head tight to my pussy with my legs wrapped around his head as tight as I could. When I started to cum Brad pushed his thumb into my asshole and keep it there the whole time I was bucking on his face. I must have been moaning to loud even with Jeff's cock in my mouth, because he keep telling me to quiet down. When I let Brad up, he stood up and slid his cock into my pussy. Once he got a good rhythm going, he leaned down and started to suck on my nipples.

Jiff was the next to cum. He forced his cock into my mouth hard and let several squirts of cum lose down my throat. He pulled his cock out and left it right in front of my mouth. I licked and sucked just the head of his cock. My pussy was so wet by than that you could clearly hear a wet slapping sound every time Brad plunged into me.

I almost jumped out of my skin, when I heard someone say, what the hell is going on in here. All three of us stopped moving and looked over at the door. It took a second but I realized the guys were Jimmy and Kent. Two more of the guys I was hoping to get with tonight. Brad looked back at me and told me he almost had a heart attack. He though they were busted. While he was telling me that, he started fucking me at a nice pace. He was fucking me just a little slower than he was before Jimmy and Kent got there. He reached down, pulled my legs up, and held them tight together. He reached up and pulled my shoes off. Next, he started to run his tongue over the soles of my feet.

Jimmy and Kent had moved over and moved Jeff out of the way. They were standing on either side of me. I reached up and started to rub their cocks through their pants. I asked them how they knew we were back her. They told me that Russ told them to check out what was happing behind the stage. They told me when they were walking past the stage they could clearly hear what sounded like someone fucking. Kent told me a few other people were looking at the stage with strange looks but did not follow. He said as they walked past that they could clearly see Brad fucking someone.

I worked both of their pants open and they let them drop to the floor. They were standing so close to me that both of their cocks were right over my face. I reached up and started jacking them off. I took Kent's cock into my mouth first and got it covered in my spit. I then did the same thing to Jimmy's cock. I laid back and just started to work my hand up and down both of their cocks.

I told them to play with my tits. I asked them to get my nipple good and hard because I wanted them to cum on my nipples. They each took a tit with both hands and started to pull and pinch my nipples. I was watching them play with my nipples and Brad as he keep up the pounding he was giving my pussy. I could also see a small group of people through the curtain just talking and laughing. I remember thinking how fucking crazy this is. That at any time someone could see or hear us and we would all be busted.

Brad was still working his cock in and out of my pussy and sucking on my nylon cover toes. I tried to hold off but I was hit with my next orgasam. I was panting and moaning a little too loud I guess because Jeff moved over and covered my mouth. He told me to be quit before we are all busted. My orgasam just keep going and Brad just keep pumping into me. After what seemed like 5 minutes of hard pounding by Brad, I felt him shoot his cum into my pussy. I used my legs to pull him into me as hard as I could.

Brad pulled out of me and moved over by Jeff. I moved up a little on the mat so that both Kent and Jimmy have their cocks over top of my nipples. I aimed their cocks at my nipples and really started to pump them hard. I could still see people through the curtain as I was laying with my legs fully spread with cum running out of my pussy and down my ass. I was pumping two guys cocks hard and had them pointed straight at my tits. I was so turned on at that moment that I started to have another orgasam without anyone even touching me. I was pumping my hips into the air and straight at the crack in the curtains. I did manage to keep my moaning down this time.

Jimmy was the first to cum and he let out 2 or 3 long spurts of cum that hit my tit and nipple. Kent reached down, took his own cock in his hand, and started to pump hard. Just as he started to cum, he cupped my tit and pushed the tip of his cock hard into my nipple. With each spurt of cum, I could feel it pushing out of his cock and spraying out and over my nipple. When he was done, he moved away. I pulled both of my tits up to my mouth. I licked and sucked as much cum off my tits and nipples as I could. I looked straight into each of their eyes, the whole time I was sucking their cum off my tits. I love watching guy's reaction when I do something like that.

When I was done, we all get up and dressed. I headed to the bathroom to clean up before meeting back up with the guys at the bar. Each of us did several shots. Each of the guys keep asking when they could meet up with me in the future. I tell them that we still have lots of fun we did back in the day. I got all of their contacts and told them that the next time we have a party I would let them know.

I then headed back over to my husband and told him 5 down and 6 more to go. That is when he told me Bill and Mike would not be coming. Bill had passed away last year and Mike had declined to come. I felt bad about Bill, he was always nice to me. I was ok with Mike not being there. I only ever did stuff with him because he hung around with us. He always seem like a jerk to me. I told my husband that leaves 4 but I still have not seen Donny or Greg, so maybe only 2 more if I can get them.

Dinner was served. My husband and I sat down with John, Ted, and their wife's. These were 2 of the 4 guys I needed to get with. We all share a few stories of what we have been up to over the years. I told everyone about my job and my husband told them all about his work.

John introduced us to his wife Kelly. He lets us know that she worked as a nurse at the local hospital. He also told us that he still lives in the same house that he grew up in. He purchased it from his parents and that they moved to Texas. I remember the first time he fucked me was on his mom and dad's bed. He told us that Kelly is his third and with luck last wife.

Ted had married Sue. They were both part of our class. He works at the local Ford plant and she stays home and watches there 3 grand kids. Sue never liked me much. She always thought I was playing around with Ted. I was, but she was never able to prove it. I remember getting my husband to bring Ted into our group of friends because Sue really pissed me off at school one day and I wanted to fuck her boyfriend to get back at her. Several times Ted had told me how fuck Sue on the way home after he had fucked me at a party. Just knowing that his cock was covered with my pussy juice as he was fucking her made me happy. The only thing that would have been better is if she would have giving him a blowjob on these days.

I was setting with Ted on my right side. Several times through dinner, I tried to make some kind of physical contact with him. I would let my hand touch his or would bump my leg into his. When I was sure Sue was not looking, I would drop my hand down and run it up and down his thigh. It took him a while to catch on but he started doing the same. Sometime in the middle of dinner, he told everyone that he was going to get drinks. I let him go and after a few minutes did the same. When I get to the bar, he had just placed his order and asked what I wanted. I told him I would settle for a couple of vodkas and OJ but I would prefer something a lot harder and longer if he was offering it up.

12