High School Reunion Drinking Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

23:05

Mike

"Are you hoping to drink all my piss to the last drop?"

23:07

Casey

"Honestly, I don't know how much faith I have in myself...but am I hoping to...hell ya!! Every last delicious drop!"

23:18

Mike

"Perfect."

23:21

Casey

"Can't wait...counting the days."

11 May 2011

15:25

Mike

"When you get home after we've met are you going to get yourself off with the taste of my cum and piss still in your mouth?"

17:30

Casey

"Of course I am. I think I'll get home, pour a drink and drive myself wild while I can still taste you! At least then I'll be able to have a mental picture of your incredible cock! So far I've had to use my imagination when I get myself off thinking of you...and I do get myself off thinking of having you in my mouth!! I will rub my hot wet pussy until I cum like crazy. Then later, I'll take a shower and start all over again!

"Will you get yourself off from time to time while thinking about what we did?"

11 May 2011

20:46

Mike

"Maybe you could enjoy my taste with slightly chilled Chardonnay for the second time you cum; ), but for your first orgasm you should do it with the unadulterated taste of my cum and piss in your mouth.

"Either in person or on my own, I think I'll be getting off to you for a long time to come."

21:04

Casey

"Hmmm...good advice, thanks!! I will savour the taste of your cum and piss while I rub myself into a frenzy! I'll think about you and how good it felt to finally have your hard cock in my mouth. I'll taste my pussy juice on my fingers and finally really be able to imagine your cock."

22:13

Mike

"I'm totally turned on. I can't wait to see you and take my cock out. We know it's going right in your mouth. There are only a couple things to figure out: Whether you'll first be drinking my cum or my piss and whether or not you'll be able to drink all my piss."

22:27

Casey

"Whether or not I can drink all your piss...what makes you so sure I can drink all your cum?

"I can't wait to see you either and have your cock in my mouth. My tongue is so ready for you!!"

23:26

Mike

"Yep, I can't wait to see you drink my piss. I hope you like it and just will want more."

23:33

Casey

"I know I'm going to want more of you...no doubt about it! See...I'm getting so turned on just talking about it that if you were here right now I'm sure I would want to drink it all...over and over again! My pussy is hot and wet and I'm thinking about how I'll get myself off after we've been together.

"Thirsty...don't worry, I'll make sure I'm so thirsty I'll be sucking the piss out of your cock!"

12 May 2011

22:00

Mike

"Yeah, it's going to be amazing to piss in your mouth and have you drink it down...then I can find out how good you are at sucking my cock."

22:09

Casey

LOL!!

"Let's hope the whole pissing thing doesn't alter my abilities because, if I may say so, I suck a mean cock. It's an acquired taste, and it helps if you enjoy doing it. I am so into sucking your cock that I guarantee you'll have a great time! Have to try to make it unforgettable!"

22:32

Mike

"I think at the point that I put my cock in your mouth and start pissing while you drink it down will already be unforgettable. The thought of meeting you for the sole purpose of putting my cock in your mouth while you drink everything that comes out will be unbelievably unforgettable.

"Now there aren't really any bad blow jobs, but certainly there are great ones. So after you take my cock in your mouth with hardly a hello and suck back my piss I will be really hard to disappoint, but a great blow job would make an incredible bonus."

22:45

Casey

"Well you know my goal is to show you an incredibly unforgettable time! I really hope I can pull this off...it'll go down in history in my books!! All I know is I can't wait to give it a try. Should be wild!"

22:48

Mike

"I will be. Found a spot yet?"

22:55

Casey

"Oh get off my back...lol

"Don't worry, I'll find a spot to drink whatever comes out of your cock!"

13 May 2011

23:23

Casey

"So when are you getting into MTL?"

23:43

Mike

"Maybe late Thursday, but most likely Friday. I'll call you when I know."

13 May 2011

07:21

Casey

"You have no idea how ready I am!!

"Not sure if you'll read this before you leave or not but if you call my cell and I don't answer either leave me a message or call back. I'll be out with friends, but I'll come meet you whenever you're ready.

"Can't wait to taste you!!"

On the drive to Montreal I was debating with myself if I should stop for a quickie with Casey or just wait until the next day. After dropping my wife and our dog at her parents I headed to my dad's place on the South Shore. My options were to pick up a DVD and maybe for old time sake jerk off in bedroom of my boyhood home or call Casey. I guess I didn't struggle too long with the decision, because I could still see my wife's parent's house in the rear view mirror when Casey picked up on her cell.

Casey sounded a little drunk and really excited. I asked if she ready to suck my cock and drink my piss?

"Am I ever!" Casey replied. "I can't believe this is finally going to happen."

We made plans to meet just outside at a small restaurant not far from where she lived. From there we could figure out where we could go.

Once I hung up I turned into the first dépanneur I saw and bought a large bottle of water. I was really thirsty, but really that only the secondary reason.

It was a little over a half hour drive from Montreal to her town. I pulled into the restaurant parking lot and I was surprised how much it had changed over the years. It wasn't so small anymore. What had been a roadside casse-croûte had grown into a good sized sit down restaurant.

The parking lot was pretty full and I couldn't see Casey there yet. It seemed I was the first to arrive, but I got out my car and walked around the lot to make sure. I decided to wait near the entrance where I'd be easy to spot. I wasn't sure what kind of car she drove, so I pretty much needed to wait to see who emerged out from each arriving car. After about ten minutes I final saw Casey's red hair pop out from a green mini- van. Her freckled face and naughty smile made her look so young as she sauntered over to me.

"So are you ready to drink my piss?" I asked in greeting.

"That's what I'm here for." She pleasantly replied.

"So, where to?" I asked.

"Hmmm, I actually haven't figured it out, yet." she sheepishly replied. "Do you have any suggestions?"

I did notice that there was an empty skate board park up against a stand of trees a few hundred meters from the restaurant. "Want to take a walk over there?" I asked.

"Works for me." Casey replied.

Walking out of the back of the parking lot there was a small road that curved around a small field leading to to the skate board park. We started cutting across the field wordlessly choosing a direct route the park. The grass was pretty damp and my feet were getting wet, so I angled back towards the road and said to Casey "The grass is too wet, let's take the road."

"What are you afraid to get your feet a little wet?" Casey teased.

"I suppose not," I replied, feeling a little chastened. "I guess if you're willing to be soaked in my piss I shouldn't be worried by damp feet."

When we got to the park I leaned back with my butt against the top edge of a ramp and took my cock out. "Finally," Casey said with relief. Then just as planned she squatted down in front of me grabbed my hard cock and took me into her mouth.

With her mouth full with my cock Casey moaned a long appreciative "Mmmmmm." The sound conveyed a longing and an appreciation of finally having my cock in her mouth. It sounded so sweet to me, especially knowing what Casey was expecting to do.

It wasn't quite dusk yet and anyone looking over towards the skate board park would have noticed the two of us over there. We were far enough away that they wouldn't have been able to see specifically what we were up to, but they would have been able to tell that it was something more intimate than skateboarding. More than likely people would assume we were local teens with nowhere else to go rather than thirtyish adults reconnecting from high school.

I didn't spend much time thinking about it though, because Casey's claims were accurate: she really did give great head. Casey was an enthusiastic cock sucker and her mouth was certainly loving every inch of my cock. She was taking me deep in her mouth, running her tongue slowly all over my cock. She was sucking my balls and rubbing my stiff shaft over her face. Casey was also running her hands all over me. Her hands felt amazing running over my skin and I could tell by the way they appreciatively traced my body that she really did have a powerful attraction towards me. It was a feeling that was no less exhilarating to me than the warmth of Casey's mouth.

For a quickie this blow job was not so quick at all. It was long and luxurious. It had been so long since a new mouth had sucked my cock that I was surprised that the circumstance in its self didn't have me quickly unloading into Casey's mouth. The thought of pissing into Casey's mouth should have also put me over the edge, but the issue of pissing I think was actually a contributing factor that prolonged the blow job...not that I'm complaining. I really wanted to piss for the sake of pissing in Casey's mouth, but I just wasn't ready to go. So much of my consciousness was focused on trying to will piss out my cock that I was sufficiently distracted from the circumstances and quality of the blow job. As a result there was no premature flood of sperm rushing into Casey's mouth.

After about fifteen or twenty minutes of cock sucking I wanted to feel Casey's tongue in my ass. I had already stepped out my pants to give Casey's hands and mouth completely unobstructed access, so all I had to do to invite her to rim my ass was to turn around and bend over the obstacle that we were braced against.

Casey reached through my legs and pulled my rigid cock back, taking me again in her mouth. She then ran her tongue along the base of my shaft, down to my balls. Finally Casey's mouth released my balls and her tongue ran slowly along the strand of skin leading to my asshole. Casey buried her face between my cheeks and with a surprisingly powerful tongue she deeply probed my ass.

It all felt so good. Also, without Casey's mouth working on my cock the tension between my build towards orgasm and relaxing to piss eased. I could just relax as I bent over and felt Casey's tongue explore my asshole. I tried to lean on my stomach to help squeeze my bladder and after about five minutes I could start to feel the results.

I wouldn't call it a need to piss, but I was starting to feel like I could piss. When I felt close enough I stood up and turn around and asked Casey "Are you ready to drink some piss?"

Claire smiled and said "You bet!"

Casey moved to take my cock in her mouth, but I held her back. Not only was I afraid that Casey's mouth would get me too worked up to piss, but I also wanted to see my piss stream into her open mouth.

Casey was on her knees in front of me with her head tilted back and her mouth open at the head of my cock. Casey's hands held onto my ass cheeks, it was as good a place as any for her to grab to help keep herself steady under my cock. Finally piss started trickling from my cock into Casey's mouth. Casey was readily accepting it and as the flow grew in intensity I splashed her face a bit. The flow was never that strong, since I just didn't need to go that bad, but slowly I filled Casey's mouth with my golden goodness. Once it started tickling over her lips, instinctively Casey closed her mouth to swallow. Casey drank down my piss smiled and opened her mouth for more. Again I let my stream fill Casey's mouth to overflow. It took a little more time to refill her mouth the second time as I was already starting to feel close to finished. Once Casey swallowed her second mouthful of pee I let her suck my cock while I finished. Casey kept sucking my cock as I finished pissing. I probably gave her no more than another few small mouthfuls as the remainder of my piss drained from my dick. All the while Casey was giving me a great blowjob. By the end I was fucking her mouth while the last of my piss trickled out. Casey's mouth and chin were glistening with the piss that oozed from her cock stuffed mouth. The sight turned me on so much and I was getting so close to cumming.

If my piss was relatively small, my load of cum was unusually large. There had been a lot of buildup, this reserved load had been growing for days, the plan for her to feed on my cum had been months in the making and the road to this moment with Casey started over twenty years ago in high school. I exploded in Casey's mouth, filling her with stream after stream of sperm. Barely a drop escaped Casey's mouth as she milked me completely dry.

Luckily I had the skateboard ramp to lean against, because my legs felt like jelly. As I leaned back all spent, Casey took her time carefully and completely licking my shrinking cock clean. When she was finished I pulled her up and gave her a long deep kiss. We made out for a while before heading back towards the restaurant. I could taste my sperm on her tongue and her breath was scented with my piss. Under the circumstances it was a thrilling combination.

"So how did you like drinking my piss?" I asked.

"I liked it! I like everything that comes from that cock." She said while giving my dick a squeeze through my jeans.

"That was amazing Casey, I can't wait for round two," I told her.

"Me neither, I hope it's soon," Casey declared.

We made out for a while longer beside her van until finally I pulled away. My father was expecting me and I didn't want to have to make up some story for why it took so long to drive from my in laws. From the moment that I pulled out the parking lot though I wished that I'd got into Casey's van to taste her pussy and fuck her.

17 May 2011

02:42

Casey

"So, let's see...what do I think??

"I think WOW!! While I was driving home tonight all I could think about was how great it felt to finally have your cock in my mouth. I feel like I've been waiting forever. You felt and tasted so amazing. When I finally had some time alone I stretched out on my bed and got myself off while thinking about what we had done. I never imagined doing anything like that before and now that I have I think I'm a bit in disbelief.

"My mouth is still coated with your delicious cum and I can still taste your hot piss too. The only thing I've added to it is the taste of my pussy from my fingers! I think this was the perfect way to start. Not too much piss, but just enough to leave me wanting more! And I do want more. I can't believe how incredible it tasted while I was swallowing your hot piss.

"So, I really hope we get the chance to do this again soon. I can't wait to have your luscious cock in my mouth again and to drink your piss and make you cum. It would be great if we had some time to fit in a massage because I really want to get my hands all over your body...very hot! So thanks for introducing me to the wonderful world of piss drinking...it really turns me on. I have to say that I really did enjoy it...can't wait for more!"

18 May 2011

01:52

Casey

"...message #2...it feels weird to be doing this without you here. I guess I'm talking to myself lol!

"Next time I think I'll have a place for us to go. My friend Stephanie told me to she'd let us use her place. Her house is on the river with lots of privacy. I'd even make sure to mow the lawn so you wouldn't have to worry about tall wet grass (sorry I couldn't resist...always the smart ass).

"Now that I've had your cock in my mouth and tasted you I know for sure I want to do it again. It's killing me that you're so close and I can't have you. I'm not saying this to make you feel bad...just letting you know how much I want to taste you again. It was wild to drink your piss and your cum tasted soooo good...I knew it would! I think you're right, it would be good to have more time to spend on this and have a few drinks. If you can find a way to make the time I will take care of the rest. I really can't wait to drink your piss again!"

19 May 2011

23:07

Mike

"I loved pissing in your mouth! I only wish I could have given you more to drink. I think it might have only been a 2:1 piss to cum ratio: ). I think more time and beer are keys, because a few hours of you sucking my cock and drinking my piss would another incredible turn on. I love hearing that you liked me pissing in your mouth and that you're ready for more.

"It's really too bad I couldn't get away to see you one more time while I was down. There's so much more I want to do with you. Not to put a damper on things, but the chance to have a few drinks with you would also help ease my conscience between hard-ons."

23:20

Casey

"I think that for our first try you gave me the perfect amount of piss to drink: ). Let's just say that you left me wanting more...wasn't that part of the goal? More time and beer will be wonderful, because I really could spend hours and hours sucking your cock. It's very suckable by the way! That would leave some time for a massage and also finally feel that cock deep inside me - anywhere you want. As for your conscience, drinks will help...and so will I. I have my ways lol!

"So don't worry about wishing you could have given me more and I'll try not to wish that I had gotten the chance to give you another blowjob! I absolutely loved drinking your piss Mike and I'm dying to do it again..."

12