High School Reunion Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was astride him now, his hands cupping her waist, as she moved her body against his. "Oh Tye," she moaned, her body shaking as she felt her orgasm begin to overtake her.

"That's it baby," he murmured, and kissed her nipples, then drew one into his mouth sharply. "Come for me." He said against her breast. The whispered words undid her. She began moving her hips urgently, riding the man she loved with everything she had, until she threw her head back, and with Tyler kissing her nipples and clenching her ass so hard it almost hurt, she came apart in his arms.

She came back to herself lying down. Tyler was still inside her, and still hard. He kissed her eyelids gently.

"Did you..." she trailed off. He smiled crookedly.

"Yeah."

"Oh. But you're hard..."

"Not still, babe. Again."

"Oh," she said in smiling, running her hands down his body, and back up.

"Feel what you do to me." He said, pulling out slowly. She felt bereft and reached for him. He was slick with her pleasure.

"I want to do to you what you do to me."

He looked at her quizzically.

"I want to make you feel like you're going to die of pleasure." His smile was pure heat, and all male.

"Is that what I do to you?"

"Oh yes." She murmured, pressing her lips against hers.

"Well by all means, let's do it again," he said, and flipped her over. She giggled and looked back at him.

He placed a pillow under her hips, and kissed her on her back, moving up to her neck. She felt the desire returning again, and arched back toward him.

"Tye."

"Yes?"

She reached for him, and she heard him chuckle.

"I want you—" the words ended on an uneven moan as she felt him position his hard, blunt length against her vagina. She opened her legs wider, and as he filled her, she pressed her ass against his torso. He moaned, and she felt his body shudder, as she moved against him. His cock was so deep, she felt him pressing against the front of her vagina and she groaned. He reached around and cupped her breasts. She rolled her hips against him, and felt him jerk a little inside her.

He turned her head gently so he could reach her lips, and kissed her long, and slow. Then he pulled back, and pressed into her again. She couldn't stop her long loud moan as he repeated the action.

"You like that?"

"Yes, Tye," she gasped, and rolled her hips against him. This time, it was his turn to gasp, and she felt his hands tighten involuntarily on her hips. She smiled and did it again. She felt him twitch inside her again, and his hips pressed into hers, hard. His cock was in deeper than she'd ever felt before.

"You okay?" He stilled, watching for her reaction.

"Oh yes, don't stop, please." He pulled out and pressed deep again. She pressed up against him, and he slid even deeper into her wetness this time.

"Damn Sandy. You're so wet."

"Fuck me Tye. I want you to fuck me." The words came out on a moan. Tyler grasped her hips and started moving more quickly, until the slap of skin and sounds of wetness filled the room. Sandy lost control and started rolling her hips against Tyler. Suddenly she felt the world explode within her, and she cried out, as Tyler kept pistoning his body into her. She came, and as he slid against her, she felt her body tightening around his again.

"Oh shit Sandy," she heard the surprise in Tyler's voice as she came a second time. He was moving within her so fast and hard and deep, she wasn't surprised when her body tightened a third time and she screamed her release. She vaguely heard him shouting as his own orgasm claimed him, she was so lost in her own pleasure.

She came back to herself cradled in his arms. He'd dragged a blanket over them both. He kissed her neck gently. She turned and kissed him.

"I can't leave you, Tye." His eyes turned sad, and he placed a gentle hand on her cheek.

"You need sleep." She snuggled into him, comforted by his nearness, and let her weariness overtake her.

The next day, she awoke to a note on her pillow.

Sandy, I love you, but I have to make sure you're safe. There's a plane ticket on the desk with a new passport. Instructions are in the yellow envelope. I will come find you when it's safe again.

Tye

Sandy blinked back tears. The plane ticket was to France. She squared her shoulders and took a deep breath.

***

It had been over a year since he had been home. The last time he'd seen Bea was at the safe house, with Sandy. He shook his head, trying to banish thoughts of her. Tyler navigated his way through the familiar bustle of the airport. Only this time, there was no one waiting for him at baggage claim, for work or pleasure. He hadn't told Bea he was visiting. He wasn't sure why he'd kept this visit to himself. He typically visited only on her birthday, eschewing holidays, and his job typically kept him too busy to think about it. It was odd, traveling for himself. He'd just been promoted at work, but it required relocation. Not that he minded, even if it was overseas. He'd already moved twice for his job, never blinking an eye. But this time, maybe because of the distance involved in the move, he felt he needed to come home. Bea didn't know about the promotion, yet. But he knew she would be proud. He didn't share much, outside of work. He knew Bea worried about him, his obsession with work, his lack of a personal life. But he told her It was what he always wanted, a fast-paced life. He'd recently started questioning whether he actually missed his suit and his computer, safely packed away in his luggage, or if he just appreciated the anonymity of it all.

He'd chosen a hotel in the middle of the small downtown area because it reminded him of the one in San Francisco, the one where he and Sandy had shared a moment—however fleeting—and he still thought about her, daily.

As he walked up the front path to Bea's door, he noticed that a lot of the plants in the front yard, part of the garden that Bea tended daily, guarding vociferously from dogs and other small animals that might wreak havoc on her portion of Eden, was browning. The flowers were drooping, choked by weeds, the grass overgrown with dandelions. He approached the door, and just as he raised his hand to knock, it opened. He found himself face to face with a neighbor, Mrs. Carr, one of Bea's best friends.

"I see you got my message." She said.

"What message?" He responded, thoroughly confused. "Where is Bea? Is she alright?" Mrs. Carr's face seemed to fall in on itself.

"Oh Tye. I am so, so sorry. But, Bea passed away three days ago."

And the world crumbled in on itself.

12