High School Senior Class Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
High school seniors have more fun than they expected.
1.2k words
3.73
62.9k
13

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney decided she was going to have a good time on the Senior Class trip for Wood-Ridge High School. A week in the woods at Stokes State Forest was the time to let loose.

Courtney wasn't one of the beauty queens. She was nice-looking, but since she was overweight, none of the boys looked at her. She decided this was her chance to get a boy, even if he didn't want her. She set her sights on Joey. Joey was good-looking and a jock. He had the best body in the class. He also thought he was the greatest guy in the school (he wasn't) so Courtney figured this was the guy to get.

Courtney had managed to bring booze with her. She had poured out most of the medication she used and replaced it with booze, so when the teachers checked the bags they didn't find it.

The last night Courtney pulled out the bottle and offered it to Joey. He didn't know that she mixed some of her real medication and when mixed with booze, he'd be too drugged to fight her off. She managed to pull him away from everyone to a secluded spot in the woods. He was happy to go with her since she kept licking his ear and teasing his dick. Finally, he was drugged enough that he couldn't stop her. She pushed him down and pushed her breast into his mouth. He started to suck and caress her and she started to moan. Drugged or not, he was pretty good at this, she thought.

She opened her pants and put his hand against her pussy. He started to rub her, and she started rub against his hand and moan. Joey was having a great time, but he couldn't understand why he was doing it. He didn't find Courtney attractive. He only liked the pretty girls, but, heck, why the hell not, he figured? This was giving him a throbbing dick and maybe he'd get her to do down on him. He moved around so her head would be closer to his dick and kind of pushed her toward him. Courtney figured what he was up to and went for it. She unzipped him and whipped out his dick. It wasn't quite as large as she was hoping. Joey would have been annoyed to find out he's not as big as he thought he was.

Now was Courtney's chance to get him. She slowly, really slowly, started to stroke his dick. She took about 5 seconds to go from bottom to top. Up and down she stroked, 5 seconds on each trip. Then she held his dick and slowly rubbed her palm around his dick-head. Really slowly. Joey was squirming and thrashing his head back and forth from the pleasure. He figured his had about 10 more seconds before he would cum. Courtney could feel his dick pulsing and throbbing.

She started to rub him faster and his breathing became irregular. He held his breath and then start breathing hard. Joey could feel his orgasm building. Courtney could feel it too, and she started to cough. On purpose. Loud, long coughs. She covered her mouth, which meant she wasn't holding his dick anymore. Joey just went beserk! His orgasm when back down where it came from and he didn't know what to do.

He reached to grab his dick, but Courtney stopped coughing and pushed his hands away. She grabbed him and started to pump. Slow and firm. Then faster and harder. Then really fast. She just kept going and wasn't stopping this time. Joey could feel it. He was getting ready to cum. It was going to be a big one, he could tell. Courtney just kept pumping. Then it happened. He started to cum. Courtney pointed his dick at his face and he squirted all over his face. She just kept pumping and he just kept cumming on his face. After about 20 seconds he stopped, but she didn't. She just kept pumping his dick. He started to push away to get her to stop. It was becoming painful but she wouldn't stop. She wanted him hard again and was determined to rub him until she got what she wanted.

Finally she stopped when she saw he wasn't getting erect again. So she pushed his hand to her pussy and made him rub her. He started rubbed without her forcing him to and Courtney started to moan. She pushed down so his fingers entered her pussy and she started to ride his hand. In and out his fingers went. Joey felt his dick start to respond to touching her. He slowed his hand hoping to get her hand to rub him. She grabbed his arm and forced him to keep rubbing her. She wasn't going to let him get away. More and more she rubbed against him. More and more he rubbed her clit. When she started to moan, she laid against him so he couldn't get away. She kept rubbing against him as she had her orgasm.

Joey wanted another chance, so as she started to come down from her orgasm, he held her hand against his dick. He started to rub her hand against him as his dick grew. She happily rubbed him to full erection. Then she slowly rubbed her finger around the head of his dick and his eyes rolled back in his head. She ran her fingers up and down the length of his dick as she pushed his hand into her pussy again. She wasn't letting him cum until after she had cum again. When he stopped rubbing her, she stopped rubbing him. Joey caught on quickly, and started rubbing her with delight. He could hear her breathing get hard as his dick got harder. He rubbed her, she rubbed him. They each felt the other getting closer to orgasm and that pushed them both to orgasm. Courtney cried out with pleasure as Joey's dick burst. She made sure to point his dick at his face again.

After they both calmed down, Courtney sat on top of Joey and started to rub her clit against his leg. She wasn't going to touch him again. He didn't know this. She wanted more out of him, but not more of his cum. She took his hands and put them against her boobs and started rubbing him against her. She rubbed against his leg and just kept going. "More, more", she cried and Joey gladly obliged, assuming she would rub his dick again. She collapsed on top of him when she came; she closed her eyes to relax. Joey put her hand on his dick and waited for her to start rubbing. But she held her hand limp waiting for his dick to go limp. Joey tried to move her so he could move his dick, but she just laid on top of him, forcing his to stay still.

Then she felt a bee sting on her neck and got drowsy. Joey felt her hand stop and tried to get away. Then he felt a bee sting on his neck and passed out.

Courtney's and Joey's story will continue.