High School Senior Class Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
High school seniors have more fun than they expected.
762 words
3.98
43.7k
4

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra was the prettiest girl in Wood-Ridge High School. She was the prettiest girl in Wood-Ridge. She figured she'd have a tough time on the week-long Senior Trip to Stokes State Forest. Most of the boys would flirt with her at school, but she wasn't interested in them. She was, however, interested in Riana.

Riana was pretty, but not one of the smartest girls in the school. Or anywhere else, for that matter. She had a nice body. She had nice boobs. She was a nice girl, but a little gullible. Most of the boys in school got her to do things with them the other girls wouldn't do. Cassandra figured she might be able to do things with Riana that Cassandra usually wouldn't be able to do.

The final night of the trip, the teachers didn't do their usual bed check. They were all fast alseep. They didn't notice the bitter coffee. They would all sleep through the night and miss all the fun.

Cassandra decided while everyone was busy doing, well, what 18-year old students do when they are away from home, she would to talk to Riana about how much fun they were having. Riana was happy to talk to Cassandra and didn't even notice that they were walking away from everyone while they spoke. Cassandra offered Riana something to drink. Cassandra had a bunch of her mothers tranquilizers and put one in the soda she gave Riana. As they talked and drank, Riana got a little dizzy, so Cassandra brought her to a clearing so they could sit and talk. Riana got groggy from the drugs but didn't know why. Cassandra put her arm around Riana's shoulder to steady her.

Then she kissed Riana. A long, deep kiss. Riana didn'tunderstand what was happening. She didn't understand why Cassandra was kissing her. She didn't want to kiss a girl, she wanted to kiss a boy. But this felt good. So good she didn't want Cassandra to stop. And when Cassandra put her hand on Riana's boob, Riana fell backwards, hoping for more. She kissed back and held one of Cassandra's ample boobs in her hand. Cassandra decided to go all the way. She opened Riana's blouse and removed her bra. She started to suck Riana's nipples.

Riana started to squirm from the jolts shooting down to her pussy. She had been with boys before, but this was better. She was feeling things she had never felt before. The boys were always rough and in a rush to get to her pussy. She rarely stopped them, but this was much better. Slowly, Cassandra opened Riana's pants and pulled them down. Cassandra looked at Riana's body and was impressed. Riana didn't have big boobs, but they were beautiful. She had great legs too, and Cassandra couldn't wait to have those legs wrapped around her head.

Cassandra slowly moved her lips from Riana's breasts to her pussy. She slowly licked every spot from breast to pussy. She slowly kissed every spot. Riana's breath got shallow. She was starting to feel an orgasm building. She couldn't understand why. There was no dick inside of her, pumping away. She really liked dicks. She liked the looks of them, she liked the feel of them. They felt great as they entered her. She wanted those dicks to go in and out of her. She usually came before the boys did and those boys usually came pretty fast. So she couldn't understand why she was feeling an orgasm without a dick. Then she stopped breathing.

She clenched her hands around Cassandra's head as Cassandra started to lick her clit. And then a muffled scream came out of Riana. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. She came and came and came as Cassandra licked her clit. After about 2 minutes she was able to move. She sat up, grabbed Cassandra, and started to kiss her and fondle her. She wanted more of this, to hell with those boys.

Cassandra moved around so Riana's mouth was on her pussy. Riana stuck her tongue into Cassandra's pussy and started licking. She liked licking pussy even more than she liked licking dicks. Cassandra felt her own orgasm rising inside of her.

As Cassandra started cumming she felt a bee sting on her neck. She tried to figure out what happened when she passed out. Riana thought she hurt Cassandra when Cassandra passed out. Before Riana could do anything, she felt a bee sting on her neck and she passed out.

Cassandra'a and Riana's story will continue.