High School Senior Class Trip Ch. 06

Story Info
High school seniors have more fun than they expected.
1.5k words
3.97
34.4k
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzie woke up. She was confused. She tried to think where she was and what had happened. She remembered being with Kenny. She remembered watching him cum. She remembered feeling . . . well, what did she feel? It was wonderful, just great all over. Oh yeah! It was an orgasm. A great one!

But where was she? She tried to move but couldn't. She realized she was strapped to a table, facing down. Her arms and legs were restrained. There was a strap across her head and . . . This was odd. There was something in her mouth. It was . . . warm and soft. And it twitched. Oh! It was a cock! There was a cock in her mouth and she was strapped down and couldn't get it out of her mouth. What the hell was going on? At least she could feel that that she still had her clothes on.

Kenny started to wake up. What's happening, he thought? The last thing he remembered was . . . oh! Two great hand jobs from Lizzie, plus he rubbed her pussy till she came. That was great! But what's happening now? He tried to sit up but couldn't. He was strapped to a table. His arms and legs were restrained and so was his forehead. There was something else, though. He realized he was naked and something was on his cock. It was warm and moist and he started to respond to it even though he was scared.

As Kenny's cock started to grow in Lizzie's mouth, she got frightened. This isn't what she was hoping for. She had to find a way out of this. And then she heard a motor. The table under her started to drop down. And then it started to come back up. And then down and then up. Even though she didn't want to, she was giving a blow job to this cock she didn't want in her mouth. She was able to see a little and saw that it was Kenny strapped to a table under her. She guessed that this wasn't Kenny's fault if he was strapped down, too. But it didn't change what was happening.

Kenny heard the motor, too. He realized that there was a mouth on his cock. He wasn't sure whether he was scared or happy. As his cock grew, he decided he was happy.

Up and down, up and down. Not too fast, but fast enough that Kenny could feel what was coming. Lizzy could feel Kenny's cock swelling and twitching. She was not happy about this. She didn't want him to cum in her mouth. Feeling his cock in her hand and watching him cum was fine, but this wasn't. It seems to go on forever, they each thought. And then, Kenny held his breath. He knew what was about to happen. He let out with a long moan. Lizzie braced herself for what was about to happen. Then she felt it. Over and over he came in her mouth. She just opened her lips as wide as she could to let the cum drip out onto him. When it was over, she decided that wasn't as bad as she was expecting, but she still wanted this to be over.

As Kenny's cock started to shrink, the table slowly moved up so his cock wouldn't fall out of her mouth. Kenny was thinking that worse things could have happened. Lizzy was thinking that the only think worse would have been if she was naked.

They laid there for a few minutes and then heard the motor start again. Up and down, slowly. Slowly, Kenny's cock started to respond. He had already cum three times and was a little slow to respond. Lizzie was glad he was growing slowly in her mouth when she felt something on her legs. A vibrating stick was rubbing her legs, heading toward her pussy. Great, she thought, now what? When it reached her pussy, she tried to ignore it. Concentrate, she thought. Just think about the cock in her mouth and getting Kenny to cum as quickly as possible.

The vibrator just kept rubbing on her pussy, and her clit started to respond. She tried to ignore it, but it wouldn't go away. After a few minutes of vibrations, she started to feel good. An orgasm was starting to swell in her pussy as Kenny's cock was starting to swell in her mouth. Kenny tried to catch his breath. He could feel another orgasm building, and wondered how many he could have before his cock stopped working.

Lizzie was now squirming, trying to get closer to the vibrator. She could put up with Kenny's cock in her mouth if that vibrator kept it up. Kenny knew something was happening to the mouth on his cock. The lips kept tightening. He figured she (he hoped it was a she) was about to have her own orgasm and that spurred him on. He just kind of lost it and started cumming again. Lizzie felt him cumming in her mouth and she just lost it. Waves of orgasm swept over her and she started to moan. Kenny heard her moaning and realized it was Lizzie. He didn't know how they ended up there, but he was fine with it.

As they both came down from their orgasms, the table raised up again so Kenny wouldn't fall out of Lizzie's mouth. He went soft but there was no way to escape. He closed his eyes and rested. Lizzie didn't want to rest. She wanted out, but she wanted to take that vibrator with her. Eventually, she closed her eyes and slept.

After about 20 minutes, Kenny felt something in his left hand. It was some sort of a controller with a button on it. He pushed the button and the table started to go up and down. He pushed it again and the table stopped. He didn't know what to do. He was now in control of Lizzie giving him another blow job. Should he or shouldn't he?

Before he could decide, a controller was put in his right hand. He pushed that button and heard the vibrator pushed against Lizzie's pussy. He felt her awaken after a minute or so. She was moaning. He pushed the button again. Her moaning stopped and he heard an annoyed sound come out of her. Well, there you go, he decided. He pushed her button again, and her moaning started again. He waiting about two minutes and pushed his button again. He was already semi-hard from listening to her moan. It didn't take long before he was fully hard.

Lizzie didn't know what do do. The vibrator felt great. Then it stopped. Then it started again. Then the cock got hard again. How much more of this could she take? It didn't take long before she felt the next orgasm sweep over her. She was glad she didn't have to feel Kenny cum in her mouth again. The vibrator stopped after her orgasm. Kenny's cock kept going in and out of her mouth, and it seems to keep growing. Then, the vibrator started again. She started to moan again.

She decided she was going to cum before he did. She concentrated on her pussy. She thought about the feeling, the vibrating against her. She felt the vibrator touching her clit. She started to scream from the orgasm, but the cock in her mouth stifled the screams. Kenny couldn't hold back any longer. For the fourth time that night, he came. Not a much as the first three times, but enough to fill Lizzie's mouth and flow onto his cock.

The vibrator didn't stop this time. Kenny was trying to recover from his orgasm and didn't think to stop the table or the vibrator. When his cock started to get sore, he stopped the table, but he noticed Lizzie was still moaning. He decided to see what would happen if he left it on after her orgasm. It didn't take long for him to find out that girls had a better time having sex than boys did. Lizzie started to moan again. Moaning and crying from the feelings washing over her. She wanted it to go on forever. She was lost in her fourth orgasm. There was a cock in her mouth and she wanted a vibrator.

She started sucking, actively sucking Kenny's cock, just as long as the vibrator wouldn't stop. Kenny could barely get an erection, but Lizzie wasn't stopping. She knew that if Kenny would cum again, so would she. She sucked and sucked. She ran her tongue around his cock head. He started to moan. Lizzie heard a small scream out of him as she felt her next orgasm hit her. Kenny managed to get one more orgasm. It was a little one and he wanted to sleep. Stop this, he thought, I can't cum again. He turned of her vibrator.

As Lizzie relaxed, happy but with a sore jaw, she felt a bee sting on her neck. And that was all she felt. Kenny felt the bee sting and thought, good, now I can sleep.