High School Slut

Story Info
Young Girl getting experience.
1.5k words
3.95
108.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer break ends tomorrow, and I've had a lot of fun since I turned 18 last month. Wow since then I have been quite active with the boys and girls, and realized I like older. Last night Daddy really gave me a good fucking and a big load of cum. I love cum. Yummy!!

Sunday morning, what shall I wear to get fucked? Looking in my closet. Oh I know. Looking at my short pleated jean skirt, and cotton crop top, that just barely covers my boobs. This with my pink satin panties and pink cowboy boots, and I'm ready to ride.

I sat on a stool in the food court looking out to see if I could find any candidates to fuck me.

There sitting by himself was an older man looking sad. I walked slowly over to him, shyly sat down beside him. My skirt rising up, almost exposing my panties.

"Hi! I'm Tomassina, everybody calls me Tommy." Holding my hand out.

"What do you want?" He responded angrily.

I let my hand drop to his leg and whispered. "I want to suck cock."

His eyes widened and said. "Too young. I'd get arrested."

"I'm 18." Pouting.

Saying nothing. He grabbed my hand and began pulling me to the exit. I had to almost run to stop from being dragged.

Out in the parking lot. He put me in the backseat and he got in the front and drove to the park. Parked behind a shrub, I was wandering what I got myself into. He was so rough, but it really got me excited, which just added to my horny pussy wanting him more.

He got out came around, opened the door, unzipped and out popped a long thick beautiful cock. I scrambled over and took his head hungrily. He jerked at my eagerness and I took him deeper, slobbering and jerking. He had his hand under my top squeezing and pulling my boobs, roughly. I got even more excited as I bobbed up and down on him, jerking sucking spitting. He slapped the side of my face as he fucked it.

My pussy was on fire as I had never been manhandled like this. He pulled out, my spit dripping from his cock and pulled me to him lifted me on the roof of his car, ripped my soaking wet panties open, and roughly licked from my ass to my burning love button. I arched up, so ready for him to fuck me. He drove his tongue deep in me and scratched my clitoris with his teeth. I trembled shook and came instantly.

He pulled me down like a rag doll, turned me around, bent me over and drove into me filling me as I screamed. He tore the back side of my panties exposing my tiny but hole.

"Fuck me." I screamed."

Loving the way he treated me as his personal fuck toy. My cunt tightened around his cock as I started convulsing in orgasm.

He spit on my but hole and stuck his finger in. Oh wow what a feeling. His thick finger in my ass and his fat cock filling my pussy, as I began to shake uncontrollably.

Daddy was so gentle, but this was like I had no choice. I felt so used and sluttish, as he pumped both my holes. Wave after wave ran through me. The sloshing of him pumping my wet pussy was filling my head causing me to lose all feeling.

My pussy tightened around his fat cock and I could feel him tense, and scream.

"You bitch, I'm cumming."

As I felt the first spray filling me. He pulled out as the second spurt shot up my back hitting my neck and the back of my head. He turned me around just in time for him to spurt on my face. Fuck this guy must have saved it up for years. I gobbled up the last of his cum as it dribbled out sucking him dry. I looked up with my little innocent girl face smiled with his cum running down my face.

He called me a slut did up his pants and got in his car, leaving me there with cum on my back face and torn panties.

"Thank you." I said, waving as he drove away.

Luckily I only lived a couple of blocks away, and when I had the strength, I took my torn panties off and walked home. Reliving in my mind the way this man had used me. I felt so fuck worthy and loved the feeling. I'm definitely going to try this again.

I got home and Mommy took one look, shook her head and told me to go shower. I looked in the mirror and my top was cum stained dry cum on my head and my back.

"Hey Mom. I had a guy put his thumb in my ass today. It was awesome!"

"Your uncle George likes anal." She said.

Uncle George was younger than Daddy and had a learning disability, not retarded, just awkward around people, so daddy looks out for him. That's why daddy asked mother to take care of him sexually, which mother was always happy to do.

Wear proper clothes we have company tonight. That meant bra panties and nice dress, no skin.

I came downstairs wearing my button up dress making sure to show no cleavage, and it was longer than my others coming about mid thigh. Mom grinned and winked at Daddy.

"Don't you look like nice?" Daddy said.

I heard a knock on the door, Daddy jumped up and went to answer. He walked in with Uncle George.

"Uncle George." I exclaimed running over and giving him a hug, feeling his bulge when I did.

"You you grew up." He stammered, looking down embarrassed.

I grinned, I don't know how thinking. I don't know how you could tell, with me dressed like a choir girl.

After dinner, we sat in the living room, while Mom went upstairs. She came down wearing a blue satin teddy that covered her 38 C cup boobs but just as it left her front exposed to the top of her lace panties. What the fuck, I thought I have to wear church clothes, and she's going to a sex party.

Uncle George and Daddy whistled, as I sat pissed off. Mommy motioned me over. I reluctantly walked over. She turned me around, pulled my hair to the side kissed my neck, as she undid the zipper of my dress. Gently pulled it off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

Both Daddy and Uncle George already had there cocks out and were stroking them. Mommy led me over to the couch, as she undid my bra and slid my panties down.

She took a bottle of lube and began rubbing me down, as I bent over and began sucking cocks switching back and forth. I was getting more and more excited as Mommy rubbed my pussy and slid her finger between my little ass cheeks, and probing her lubed finger in my but hole.

Daddy turned me around and sat me on his cock. I hugged him as I pumped on his cock. He pushed me back and sucked on my rock hard nipples.

I looked over to see Uncle Georges cock sliding in and out of Mommy's ass. She was totally in another world.

Daddy stood up as Mommy slid off, and Daddy sat me on Uncle George's cock slowly, as he filled my ass. Daddy's cock in my pussy and his in my ass. My head was spinning as they double fucked me. I lost all feeling as I began shaking and convulsing. I have never been this out of control. Ever!

Mommy was between their legs sucking there balls and tugging there ball sacks.

Daddy pulled out and stood in front of Mommy as Uncle lifted me off and placed me beside Mommy. I grabbed a cock and began sucking, so did Mommy.

Uncle George shot first hitting me on the forehead, then in my mouth. Daddy let it go on Mommy. We both sucked and jerked until they fell back on the couch.

We both looked at each other and began licking cum off each other.

I was still trembling from my climax and laid my head down on Uncle George's lap with his cock head in my mouth wanting all I could get.

I was drifting off when I felt a slap on my ass. I lifted it. They all laughed.

Daddy said. "No no honey. Time for bed. Pick up your clothes and off you go."

I frowned picked up my bra panties dress, gave them a dirty look and went upstairs.

"School tomorrow." Daddy yelled as I was leaving.

I smiled remembering how I'd altered my school uniform, and couldn't wait to wear it on my first day back for my last year.

That's coming in my next story.