High School Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hg33
hg33
103 Followers

Feeling the warm liquid splash all over her face, Nicole gave into her pleasure and came as well. She leaned back into the edge of the bed as her legs twitched. Once they had both come down from their peaks, she leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth, licking him clean.

Chris shuddered and pulled back after a few seconds. "Whoa, too intense... holy shit." Nicole smiled and opened her right eye. "Good boy." she said with a laugh.

She walked over to the guest bathroom and admired herself in the mirror before cleaning up.

--------

After a quick cleanup, she showed Chris the door, glad to have him get out of there before her Dad's co-worker Aaron showed up again. She pulled her frumpy sweatshirt back on and curled up on the couch. She must have dozed off, because when she woke up Aaron was standing behind the couch clearing his throat.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I must have fell asleep watching TV."

"I see that. I've been doing some watching myself, Nicole." He was holding his cell phone and turned it around so she could see. Nicole's heart sank as she saw what he was watching. It was Nicole on her knees, going down on Chris. She gulped and looked over to the bookcase next to the TV and looked for the hidden camera.

"Oh my god..." she said with a quiver in her voice. "Please don't tell my dad."

hg33
hg33
103 Followers
12