High Seas Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys want to play a game?" Her breasts were the only ones hidden by the table, mainly due to her height differential. "No, we really should clean up lunch." Jake started to stand up and walk to the galley.

"Not so fast, Captain." Amy, being closest to him, grabbed his towel to keep him at the table. Whether on purpose or not, she pulled hard enough to remove the towel and reveal his nakedness again. "Instead of doing that, why don't you go get us another pitcher of drinks, and then sit back with us?"

Jake obliged, and not without some excitement. He knew he was crossing all sorts of lines, but at this point, he didn't care. He brought back a new pitcher of margaritas, heavy on the tequila, and refreshed everyone's glasses. He had seen Kate whisper something to Ray, and then remove his shorts and boxers. Then came his shirt. Finally, all six of them were as naked as the day they were born.

"Well Rachel," Allison said, "What game did you want to play?"

"How about spin the bottle?" Rachel laughed.

"Don't be stupid, Rach." Allison threw a potato chip at her. "We're not all 13 years old."

"Well, do you have a more mature game?" Rachel raised her eyebrows.

"No, not more mature, but certainly a lot more subtle. Why don't we play truth or dare? It's a silly game, but I think we're going to be sufficiently drunk to not care in an hour or so. Who wants to go first?"

Ray started to say something, but thought better of it.

Kate spoke up. "I'll go." She looked around the table. "Rachel, since this was your idea to play a game, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" said Rachel.

"Ok," Kate's eyes went narrow and she looked directly at Rachel. "What exactly happened between you and Brian Lang last month? And did you tell your boyfriend about it?"

"Uhhhhh...I change my mind. Dare." Rachel suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"Fine, but now you have to do it because you didn't answer the question." Kate looked at Amy. "I dare you to kiss Amy on the mouth for 30 seconds."

"What? Why?"

"You two are friends, why not?" "Uh, ok, fine." Rachel leaned over to Amy. Amy put her head down slightly, and their lips met briefly. Rachel brought her lips back to Amy's again, and a shock went through her body. The same thing happened to Jake and Ray watching two hot naked girls make out. Amy parted her lips slightly, and Rachel's tongue met her own. They sat there silently kissing for a few more seconds.

"Ok, time!" Kate looked at her friends. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Amy shook her head, and Rachel just looked at the table. She didn't like that everyone could now see her nipples were fully erect. That kiss had turned her on more than she wanted to let on.

"Ok, Kate, I did your dare. Now it's my turn. And I choose you. So, Kate, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth. And I won't pussy out like you did. Do your worst."

"Ok, tell us about when you lost your virginity."

Kate sighed. "Well, there's not much to tell. It was my last year in high school, right after I'd turned 18. I wanted to wait until I was ready, and Dan, my boyfriend, understood. Unfortunately, he didn't understand that well, because I caught him cheating on me with my fucking neighbor. And she wasn't nearly as hot as me. So he wasn't getting any from me."

"Uh, Kate?" Allison interrupted, "That's not about how you lost your virginity. That's a story about an asshole boyfriend, and if we're going to tell those stories, we need to extend this cruise, because I've got a thousand."

"If you'll shut up for just a minute, I was setting up the real story." Kate flipped off her friend, mostly in a friendly way, Jake thought. "Anyways, I waited until he was at football practice that following Saturday, then I went over to his house. His older brother was home, and I fucked him on Dan's bed. Then we took a picture of us fucking and I mailed it to him."

The girls all laughed. Even Jake allowed himself a chuckle at the vindictiveness of his new client.

It was Kate's turn. "Ray, truth or dare?"

"Um, dare, I suppose?" Ray knew these were clients, and shouldn't get too crazy, but he figured he should at least try something.

"I dare you to kiss me." Kate said, with a sparkle in her eye.

Ray stood up and walked over to her. His head bent down to where she was sitting, and their lips met. Kate felt the warmth of his tongue slip between her lips, and she toyed with it in her mouth. After what she felt was not nearly long enough, he broke the kiss, and began to stand back up.

"Mmm, that was nice, Ray." Kate smiled at him before realizing that all eyes were on her. "Uh, anyway, it's someone else's turn."

Rachel spoke up. "Ok, these are kid games. Allison, truth or dare?"

Allison looked up from her drink. "Dare."

"Ok, I dare you to suck the captain's cock!" All the girls giggled and Jake blushed.

"No, no, that's not going to happen." Jake said, much to everyone's disappointment. It's not at all appropriate."

They debated whether or not the entire game was appropriate, but Jake wouldn't budge. He didn't want to risk losing his business because some college girl told her daddy some stories. Rachel finally decided they should just kiss, and Allison gave him a short kiss with no tongue.

Allison decided it was her turn, since she felt less than satisfied by her previous dare. "Jake, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Ok," Allison said. "Why are you still single? You're obviously rich and very good looking, what's the deal?"

Jake started to protest the question, but realized that he'd have to do something much worse if he refused. "I was married, for 6 years. I wanted to keep sailing around the world, she wanted to move to land and have a family. It didn't work out. But we've been divorced for 4 years now. That's the problem with young marriages. It takes hard work to make them work."

Allison seemed satisfied with that answer, but diverted everyone's attention. "Ok, who's ready for more drinks?"

Allison stood up, her perky nipples standing out for all to see. As she made her way to the galley, Jake followed her. "I'll get those Allison." Jake said. "You go back and sit with the rest of the girls."

Allison spun on her heel and headed back toward the main salon. As she passed Jake, her hand rubbed up against his arm. "Ok, but hurry back, sailor-man." She laughed mischievously all the way back to her seat.

When Jake returned with more drinks, the game resumed, and after a few more rounds of tequila, the game got much hotter. Allison and Kate had to kiss, Ray ended up kissing all of the girls eventually, and Kate was dared to give Ray a blowjob. While Jake sat back watching, his first mate's main mast was expertly licked and sucked by his client's friend.

When it was obvious that the game was going to get out of hand, Jake called it off. "Ladies, we have a big dinner planned for tonight, and we thought we would take you snorkeling tonight afterwards. I suggest you all get a short nap in this afternoon before then."

Everyone looked at Jake with disdain, but realized that he was probably right. Ray put his shorts back on and went back up on deck to take a nap. Kate went to follow him, pulling on her swimsuit, apparently to sunbathe. Amy and Rachel retired to their own beds, and were soon fast asleep after an afternoon of heavy drinking and too much fun.

When everyone had left the room, Jake turned to walk to the navigation table, expecting to look over the next day's sail to the new island. As he crossed the salon, he noticed something in the corner of his eye. Allison's door was not fully closed. It was cracked slightly, and he could see in to her bedroom. Jake watched as she bent down to her bag, still completely nude, and reached for her body lotion. He watched as she applied some to her hands, rubbing her hands together, spreading it among her fingers. Her hands slowly made their way down to her slender freckled legs, working their way back up and moisturizing every inch. Jake wanted to look away, but he was completely mesmerized by her beauty. She carefully applied more lotion, and proceeded to cover her skin which had dried out during this morning's sunbathing and snorkeling. She paused mid-chest, carefully massaging her delicate breasts, and seeming to derive intense pleasure from that. Her nipples hardened with her own touch, and Jake felt his dick starting to grow. As it became more obvious that her lotion time was up and now she was just playing with her tits for pleasure's sake, Jake became even more aroused. He let out a soft moan when her left hand moved farther south, and it looked like she was going to add to her pleasure.

Allison turned in the direction of the moan and saw Jake standing there, cock at full staff, staring at her naked body. Jake started to look away, but found that he couldn't tear his eyes away anymore. "Jake!" she exclaimed, startled. "You scared me!"

Jake finally broke his stare and looked at the floor, placing his hand between his eyes and her door. "I'm so sorry Miss MacDougal...I...I...didn't mean to be watching."

Allison stood straight up, and began walking over to him. "No, no, don't apologize." She stood directly in front of him, the looked directly at his rigid member. "I guess you saw something you liked, and couldn't look away." Allison grinned.

"Yeah, you could say that. I've never been this unprofessional before, and I apologize profusely. Today has been a whole moment of weakness for me."

"I said not to apologize. And before you go flying out of here, let me finish my thought." She lowered her hand until it was cupping his penis, and closed her fingers around the shaft. "I was going to saw that since you liked the show so much, you're really going to like the audience participation section."

She gave a gentle tug on his cock, and turned to walk back into her room. With his manhood in her grasp, Jake had little choice but to follow. He looked behind him to check that nobody else was watching then entered her stateroom, closing the door behind him.

Allison led him over to the bed, and let go of him, putting her hands to better use. She placed her hands on each of his wrists and guided them to her breasts. Under his soft touches, her partially erect nipples became fully aroused and a small wave of pleasure spread through her upper body. Jake bent his head down to kiss her, and their lips met in a warm and wet embrace. Allison parted her lips and moved her tongue into his mouth, massaging his tongue with hers. Jake's hands continued to play with her soft mounds, tickling her nipples with every other stroke.

He broke their kiss, and moved his head down to kiss the nape of her neck, and her skin tingled with anticipation as she awaited his next kiss. He grazed her earlobe, sucking on it briefly before moving south to her shoulders. While his left hand continued playing with her chest, his right made a detour to the small of her back, pulling her closer to him, and pressing his erection up against her stomach. Allison pulled away slightly, and jumped back onto the bed. Jake looked at her expectantly.

"Don't just keep staring at me, silly." Allison said. "Come over here!"

Jake did as he was told, and no sooner had he gotten within reach of her, that Allison bent at the waist slightly, and put the tip of his cock in her ready mouth.She's no slouch in bed, Jake thought.And she certainly knows her way around my cock.

Allison expertly sucked and licked the head of Jake's dick, as he stood there, admiring the view. Her head bobbed slightly up and down, the edge of his knob rubbing in and out against her moistened lips. Her tongue slithered along the shaft as her mouth engulfed more and more of his throbbing hard-on. Her hands found his balls, and slowly began massaging them as her lips and tongue lubricated his excited pole. Jake moved slightly to his left, and began inching onto the queen-sized bed, with this beautiful redhead still attached to his pelvis. It wasn't long before Jake felt his body starting to release, and he pushed her away slightly. Allison resisted, sucking harder, but he pushed her farther from him.

"I'm about to blow it all completely." Jake said.

"Yeah, I know. I don't mind." She winked at him, and began back toward his waist. Jake had never been with a woman who would take his seed in her mouth before. His ex-wife always made him come on a towel, or in a condom. As much as he wanted to shoot his load all the way down her throat, he had other plans. It had been far too long since he had felt the heat of a tight, young pussy, and that was his next intention. He didn't know if this would be his only chance at this nubile beauty, and he didn't want to waste it.

Jake picked her up and threw her onto the bed in the master stateroom. He could see that she was wet, and he wanted to taste her. Grabbing her ankles, he pulled her ass to the edge of the bed, and bent his head down to between her knees. He could feel the heat her pussy was generating, and as he inched closer to it, he kissed the insides of her thighs. Right, left, right again, his kisses made a trail down her legs to her sweet spot. When he finally reached her pussy lips, Allison was aching for his touch. She grabbed the back of his head, and shoved his face in her cunt.

"Oh Jake!" was all she could muster up. His mouth met her skin, and his tongue parted both of their lips. Reaching inside, he could taste her sweet juices now beginning to flow with abandon. His tongue moved up her lips to the hood of her clit, and he began to move it back, exposing the bundle of nerves. Up and down he flicked at first, just to get her started. She moaned, and he knew it was all over for her, she would succumb to his servings of pleasure.

He moved his mouth to surround her clit, warming the skin around it, and moistening the love button. With practiced skill, his tongue made small circles, and then went side to side, and every motion made Allison squirm with delight. When her body shuddered with its third orgasm, she let out a muffled yelp.

"Fuck, I need a cock, NOW!" She looked down at Jake, and beckoned him up. His lips kissed her flat stomach as he worked his body in line with hers. His hands reached under her, and slid her toward the middle of the mattress. The kisses reached her tits, and each nipple got special attention, as if to distract her from the impaling she was about to receive. When he reached her neck, he stopped kissing, and started sucking on her earlobe. With a quick thrust of the pelvis, he entered her, pushing all 7.5 inches of his throbbing, rigid member inside of her. Allison moaned loud enough for everyone on the boat to hear her, and her hands grabbed the sheets, pulling them into her palms.

Jake slowly retracted his dick, and then began slowly pushing it all the way back in. Allison moaned again. Pulling out slightly faster, he quickened the pace of his fucking, speeding up or slowing down to increase the intensity of her moaning. He knew he had hit her G-spot when she stopped moaning completely, and instead focused on just breathing. Allison's whole body shook with a violent orgasm, and when the spasm of her body caused her pussy to squeeze him, Jake came inside of her. His body flushed with heat, and as he felt the tingle leave his brain, it traveled through his body and out the head of his cock, sending waves of hot load inside of the redheaded beauty. When his shaft had emptied and her breathing eased to a normal pace, Jake bent again to kiss her mouth.

"Was that what you were missing?" He smiled, looking into her eyes.

"You'd better fucking believe it." She laid her head back down. Jake kept his cock in her and lay next to her, covering her body with his, neither of them able to move. Combined with the gentle rocking of the waves, it wasn't long before both of them were fast asleep.

To be continued...

This story is about a Ten Day cruise, and you may have noticed that we are leaving off on day three. I will be posting the rest of the adventure in due time, but I need to decide how it ends first. I welcome any suggestions. It will likely be in three parts (1) Saturday-Monday, (2) Tuesday-Friday, and (3) Friday-Tuesday.

12