High Tea with the Landlady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I applied a little spit along the entire length of my cock to lubricate it. The spit alongwith the precum made a formidable slippery lubricating agent for my cock's entry into her butt cheeks. My landlady gripped the ends of the diwan to prepare for my cocks second assault.

I gritted my teeth & pushed my hips forward in the second attempt. I was now able to shove my dick into her warm butthole & with some more pressure my cock went deep inside her butthole.

As I rammed my cock into her ass from behind, a short muffled cry of OOoo...ooaaHH!! escaped her throat.

I embraced her tightly from behind to prevent myself from rolling down her back and balanced myself on her back properly. I pulled my hips backwards a little bit so that my cock was half out of her ass & once again thrust the cock fully into her butt. My face was pressing on her neck as I had to apply all my strength to enter her asshole. She had clenched her fists & was resting her face on on her hands. Drops of cold sweat broke out on my forehead from this unplanned workout of passion.

Soon after few backward & forward strokes of my cock in her butt, I realised that a massive orgasm was building inside my loins. I positioned myself still on her back & waited for my cock to relieve itself of all cum it had. Seconds later, my Cock exploded with such violent pulsations inside her butt-hole that I almost shrieked from simultaneous feelings of extreme pleasure & agony. My glistening cum had left a shiny trail of sticky cum from her asshole, along her thighs to the bed sheet of the diwan. My jaws had opened wide open.

The moment, my cock had stopped throbbing, I became aware of the sin I had just committed and sadly realized that my virginity was broken forever. All my feelings of passion had completely subsided after the climax had come to end and replaced by feelings of guilt & embarrassment.

I tried to pull out my cock instantly out of her ass. But my cock was still hard and was tightly in the grip of her butt hole & so I could not pull out my cock immediately out of her ass.

Exhausted by mixed feelings of excitement, regret & fear, I collapsed & simply lay on her back in the nude for a few minutes. My cock gradually shrunk to the size of a tiny sac after the last drop of semen trickled out of it and automatically flopped out of her ass after the erection had subsided.

I stood up and picked up my clothes one by one & started wearing them. I was waiting for her to get up & get dressed to say good bye to me. While getting up from the top of her back, I had left thick dollops of milky white semen on her butt cheeks. I cleaned the mess by wiping her bum cheeks clean with my handkerchief.

After some 10 min she got up & without even throwing a glance at me, picked up all her clothes at once from the floor & the diwan.

Instead of wearing them, she swiftly crossed my chair in her nakedness & walked away quietly into her bedroom with all the clothes in her hand. I almost got a second erection while watching her bare naked buttocks swaying from behind.

She came out after 10 min fully dressed in a fresh gown. It was honestly embarrassing for me to make eye contact with her after the encounter. Without any hint of any visible emotion on her face or voice, she politely asked me for the Rent envelope.

Then I realized that in the torrid heat of passion, I had forgotten to do what I had actually came for. I took out the envelope out of my bag and looking sideways sheepishly at the door, I hurriedly handed over the Rent envelope to her & quickly scampered out of the house & complex with my trembling legs carrying me as fast they can.

After this incident, whenever I would visit the landlord, his wife still comes out to offer tea & snacks & we have usual discussions on many topics, as if nothing had happened between us on that fateful day.

12