Highland Magic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him slide into me and I cried out with the rightness of it. He was big. Not so big as to be a carnival freak, but big enough that it was this side of pain to have him push his way inside. "I love you," became his chant as he thrust himself into me over and over. It seemed to last forever, and was over all too soon.

I cried out, arching against him as I climaxed around him. He shouted and thrust himself in hard one last time, shuddering against me, calling my name, and chanting his love. We held each other for a long time after that, stroking and kissing, smelling and tasting. It had been too long. I had been waiting for this day for too long.

"Don't go," he said as I felt myself begin awake.

"I must, Cien. I cannot stay." I snuggled closer to him. "I wish to stay here for all eternity." I slowly felt myself being pulled away from him and looked into his face, it looked as pained as I felt.

"Come back to me, my rose, come back to me!" His blue eyes became haunted, and his arm reached for me. I reached out with my arms trying desperately to grab him and hold on. But it was too late.

Morning sunlight streamed into the room, waking me. I sat up, unaware of where I was at first. Where was Cien? Why wasn't he next to me? As I looked around I slowly remembered where I was, that I fell asleep in my clothes, and that it had all been a dream.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and looked around me dazed. I needed a shower and clean clothes, then I was going to find out what the hell had happened to me. Who was Cien, and why had he called me his rose?

Standing up, I grabbed a pair of jeans, a clean tee shirt and clean under things and went straight to the bathroom. I was going to be getting a history lesson from the proprietors today, and there was no way they were getting out of it.

To be continued...

12