Highlight of My Day

Story Info
Returning the favor with a helpful coworker.
2.1k words
4.49
53.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

*

My day started with a fruitless search for yellow highlighters but ended much more fruitfully. The transition from fruitless to fruitful was initiated by an email to Linda, our Administrative Office Manager.

"Linda, do we have a main office supply area or does each Business Line have their own? We are down to zero yellow highlighters and I'm not sure where else to look and Megan is on vacation.

Thanks!"

Linda responded:

"Each business line has their own; however I have placed a package of highlighters in your mailbox. They should tide you over until next week!"

I was pleased and amused by her quick response. I'm still not sure whether I subconsciously intended the double-entendre that I sent back:

"Is this like the office black market? Do I have to sneak something into your mailbox in return? I'm not sure we have anything of value down here."

I certainly wasn't expecting the reply that followed:

"Something being snuck into my mailbox would be welcome since it has been a while, but I'm sure that isn't appropriate for discussing over work email. ; )"

I had to think about that one for a while because I wasn't sure if she was just playing with me. Linda is probably ten years older than I am but she's not an unattractive woman. She's a natural blonde, as far as I could determine based on her roots and her eyebrows, her ass is nice and round and she has a decent set of tits. I couldn't tell you what color her eyes are but I do like her lips. Obviously I'd thought about her "in that way" before though, because she was a coworker and older than me, I never would have considered anything more than fantasy. I finally decided that I didn't want to pass up this potential opportunity but I didn't want to get myself in trouble, either. It took me a while to craft an appropriate response.

"I agree although a private, detailed note in my mailbox could very likely result in something being slipped into your mailbox. I'll wait to pick up the highlighters to give you a chance to consider it."

I was starting to get a little nervous that I'd gone too far when I received the following:

"Check your mailbox."

I went to my mailbox and found a folded sheet of paper taped to the back of a pack of highlighters. I took it to my cubicle before removing it and reading it:

"At the risk of sounding pathetic, I am divorced, my kids are grown and I afraid I'm on my way to becoming the crazy cat lady. I do have a social life, but unfortunately it has not resulted in many interactions with interested, available men. If I seem a little forward, it is because I am, at the moment, very horny. I realize that putting all of this in writing could jeopardize my job, but I get the impression that there isn't much risk that you are going to turn me in. I have given enough thought to the concept of a discreet office liaison that I could have it planned within moments of you giving me the word."

I didn't even take the time to handwrite a response. I sent an email that simply said:

"The Word."

Moments later I received an Outlook invitation to one of the small conference rooms on the floor where Linda worked for a "meeting" that was to start almost immediately. I locked up my computer and headed right there with butterflies in my stomach. I was relieved that she was already there, waiting for me. I closed the door behind me and she got up from the table where she'd been sitting, looking like she was actually waiting for a meeting to start.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked, sounding less sure of herself than her note had suggested. To reassure her, I took her hand and guided it to the front of my pants since I'd been at half-mast since I'd read how horny she was. She started to rub my cock and it continued to grow.

"Go ahead and take it out," I suggested, so she put both hands to work getting my pants open and extracting my cock from my briefs. She stroked it and caressed my balls while I relished the feeling.

"Do you mind if I suck it?" she asked, looking up at me with blue eyes, wide and full of hope.

"I don't mind at all if you suck it," I replied, "but you'd be better off to ride it first if you want to or you might not get the chance."

I was thinking that, if she wrapped those lips around my tool, it wouldn't be long before she was swallowing my load and I didn't know how long it would take for me to get it up again.

"Good thinking," she said with a big smile, then started to take her jacket off. She was wearing a gray suit with a black tank top under it. Her tits were even more enticing to me than usual knowing that I was close to getting my hands on them. I sat on the nearest chair as I lowered my pants and underwear to my ankles. Once she'd hung her jacket over a nearby chair, she stood facing me and I started to unfasten her slacks. Her panties were nothing fancy, though I'm sure she hadn't been expecting to have anyone seeing them when she'd pulled them on that morning. I let her slacks drop to her ankles as I caressed the front of her panties, feeling her bush underneath as well as an emanating moist heat. I wanted to see if I was right about her being a natural blonde so, after running my hands over her round ass, I grasped the waistband of her panties and started sliding them over it.

I let my hands slide over her bare ass but my gaze was fixed on the blonde curls that were coming into view as her panties moved lower. When they reached the point that gravity took over and they joined her slacks at her ankles, I ran my fingers through her bush and felt the moisture that was flooding her pussy. It was truly one of the blondest bushes I had ever seen and I vowed to bury my face in it at some point if not that day. I leaned back, my cock standing straight up in my lap, as she stepped out of her panties and slacks, then straddled me. I guided my cock toward her approaching pussy with one hand while the other rested on her hip. She lowered herself onto me and we both moaned softly as my cock was engulfed in her hot, wet pussy. She held the back of the chair with her eyes closed as my hands moved around to caress her bare ass again.

She started to slowly ride me and I just enjoyed the feel of her ass in my hands and her pussy on my cock while letting her control the pace. It surprised me when, after just a minute or two, she let out sound like she was startled and her body started to shake. I smiled when I realized she was already cumming because, based on what she'd revealed in her note, I suspected it had been a long time since she'd had an orgasm due to a real, flesh-and-blood cock. She opened her eyes and smiled at me when she'd finished cumming and, before I knew it, she was kissing me. I returned her passion in kind and our tongues explored each other's mouths while she went back to bouncing up and down on my lap. Her pussy felt outstanding so I was savoring the feeling of it sliding up and down my throbbing tool.

I don't know if it was because she was so horny, because she'd gone without for so long or if it was just a typical trait of hers, but she came again pretty quickly after that first orgasm. Her pussy felt surprisingly even hotter and wetter when she came so the pleasurable feelings I was already experiencing just intensified. It occurred to me that, as much as I was enjoying squeezing her ass, I still wanted to get my hands on her tits. I slid my hands up under her blouse as we continued to make out and felt her hard nipples through her bra. After brushing my hands over them, I reached around to unfasten her bra then brought my hands back around to her bare tits. I caressed the soft, smooth flesh and gently tugged her hard nipples while she continued to ride me.

She'd slowed down when she'd cum but was gradually increasing her pace again, causing her tits to bounce in my hands. As I felt her pussy quickly becoming hotter and wetter once again, I was alternating from fondling her tits to squeezing her ass while also appreciating the feeling of her pussy sliding up and down my tool. I strongly suspected this wouldn't be my only opportunity to savor these things, but I wanted to be sure I made the most of the moment just in case. When Linda went into slow motion again and a shudder passed through her, I was not only impressed that she'd cum again, but also relieved that it hadn't required too much skill and effort on my part. This time, she pulled her mouth from mine as she was cumming, so I watched the ecstatic expression on her face.

"Now I'm going to suck your cock," she said once she'd opened her eyes after she'd finished cumming. I looked down at her blonde pussy again as she climbed off of me until she knelt in front of me and I could no longer see it. At that point, I was watching as she took my cock in her hand and pumped it while licking my balls. I couldn't help but moan softly as she wrapped her lips around my tool and slid them down while continuing to pump the base. As she proceeded to expertly suck my cock, I couldn't be sure exactly which of us was enjoying it more. I certainly appreciated the feel of her hot mouth sliding up and down my tool while one hand pumped the base and the other caressed my balls. On the other hand, based on the sounds she was making and the enthusiasm I was seeing from her, she certainly appeared to be enjoying herself, as well.

Regardless of who was enjoying it more, I was relishing the continued build-up of my orgasm and the increasing level of pleasure that preceded it. I ran one hand gently through her blonde hair, not pushing her head down but allowing her complete control of her actions. It definitely crossed my mind that I wanted to make sure I was in this position as frequently as I could manage it and I suspected that Linda would feel the same way. I was muttering about how awesome she was doing as my cock was growing even thicker with my impending orgasm. My breathing rate picked up but I managed to suppress my desire to moan loudly as it just felt better and better. Because of my efforts to remain silent, I don't know if Linda had any warning before I exploded into her mouth. She made a soft squeak of surprise but continued sucking as she swallowed my load. It seemed to be with reluctance that Linda finally let my softening cock out of her mouth and sat back on her heels.

"That was incredible," I told her, "and I don't just mean your cocksucking."

"I agree," she said, "and I think it is feasible to indulge ourselves fairly regularly if we're very careful."

As we started to pull our clothes back on, she talked about alternating the where and the when, but it didn't take much to convince me. Before we left the conference room, I took her in my arms and we kissed again as I squeezed her ass.

"This is going to make coming to work a lot more fun," she said as we prepared to walk out.

"This is going to make cumming at work at lot more frequent," I replied.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers