Highschool Hijinxs Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens when brother comes home?
942 words
4.29
132k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvinoral
luvinoral
17 Followers

Justine, Ashley, and I made our way to Blakes room. Not caring that the three of us left all our clothes in my room, I get coerced onto the bed by Justine, as Ashley takes a seat beside me and starts pinching and rubbing my breast again. Justine on the other hand dropped to her knees in front of me, and was gently spreading my legs to expose my pussy.

"Wow, your pussy is soaking wet, Brianne I can't wait until I get my tongue on that hard clit of yours" Justine says, right before she starts licking and nibbling my inner thighs. My eyes close and my head tilts as my mouth opens just a bit and a moan escapes my lips. Now I feel Ashley's lips licking their way up my neck to my lips. Her lips are so soft, full, and sensuous. Experiencing my first real lesbian kiss, I put my arms around her neck to draw her closer to me, falling on my back as I do.

Ashley's tits mash against mine as she falls on top of me. I can feel for the first time her hard nipples as they rub against mine. Continueing to kiss Ashley with more passion now, I reach down and start massaging her ass, feeling how differnt it feels compared to a boys.

All of a sudden Ashley pulls away from our kiss and scoots up on the bed. "Whats wrong Ash, did I do something wrong?"

"No dear, I just want you to suck on my boobs for awhile."

" I have never done that before" I protest.

" You haven't done alot of things that you are doing right now" Justine chimes in, as she stops licking my cunt and moves closer to me. I see her face is covered with my juices, and I can smell my sex on her face just as she kisses me. I little moan escaped my mouth as we start french kissing and I taste my own juices for the first time.

" I think she likes you kissing her Justine, but move over so I can teach her how to properly suck on a tit."

Justine slides out of the way so Ashley can put her bouncy tit into my mouth. At first I was not sure what to do, then I just did what I liked being done to me. I started quickly flicking my tongue back and forth over her nipple. Licking circles around her aerole, taking her whole nip into my mouth and sucking and nibbling on it.

As I was sucking on Ash's tit, Justine had slid down between Ashleys legs and was eating her out, like it was the last pussy on earth. I kept glancing down trying to see exactly what she was doing, and thought it looked like fun and that I could do that. With a "plop" I released Ashley's tit from my mouth.

"Hey I was enjoying your titty sucking, your pretty good at it for being a first timer" Ashley complained.

" It looks like Justine is having alot of fun also and I thought I might like to try that, it is a day of first for me." I didn't know how true that statement was until later that night.

" It really looks like you are enjoying yourself Brianne" Justine said.

" I know" Ashley agreed, "lets play follow the leader, so we can teach Brianne how to eat pussy like a pro"

" I am ready to learn, it felt great when Justine was between my legs lapping at my pussy and licking my clit."

Since Ashley was already on her back Justine laid down between her legs and started eating her out again. " Your turn Brianne, you get between Justines legs and put your pussy up here by my mouth. You do to Justine what I am doing to you and then she will do to me what you are doing to her."

" Sounds easy enough" I agreed.

At first Ashley just took her tongue and licked it up and down my slit...."here goes nothing" I thought to myself. and with that I took my first ever taste of pussy. Dam, Justines pussy taste sweet, and delicatable. "Why did I wait so long to do this" I wondered to myself. I must of being doing a pretty good job, because I could hear Justine humming and moaning above me.

All of a sudden Ashley changed tactics and inserted a finger into my pussy just as she flicked my clit. Being true to the rules I did the same to Justine. Her pussy was wet, and tight, or so I thought, what did I know hers was the first pussy I have ever licked or fingered, but it felt so wonderful, I didn't care.

I could still hear Justine moaning and whimpering, but now I heard Ashley begin to get vocal. I was moaning, I am not sure how loud I was because all I could hear were the other two. The aroma of sex in the air drove me to lick Justines pussy with a more fevered energy. Justine was getting louder and louder, while her juices started flowing off my tongue and down my chin. When I found her clit, I sucked it into my mouth and licked and nibbled it for her. When I did this it sent her into her first orgasm of the day, and she began to moan and scream so loud that the three of us didn't hear the car pull up into the drive way or the front door open.

luvinoral
luvinoral
17 Followers