Highschool Reunion

Story Info
A married man reconnects with the love of his life.
1.6k words
2.59
16k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a family man aged 24 My son is two years old and my wife is 22. We are of hispanic descent. My wife is 5'1" almost a foot shorter than me. My dick is a thick 10" long hose. After the kid, sex has slowed down as she's too worried about Javier Jr to have sex. She has also gained a lot of weight since she had the kid. She wasn't too thin to start out with either but in highschool my wife was a thin Latina with a rocking ass.

I still workout to stay in shape but my schedule is less flexible than before. After several discussions in my favor, my wife wasn't against having a personal trainer over somedays to help me out. Finding a good trainer was harder than it should have been but a name called to me. Maddie Mapes. We had gone to highschool with Maddie and I actually took her virginity. After her parents found out she was sent to convent to stay pure. I had heard that she recently just left her convent and started working. I didn't think she was a personal trainer. I decide call her professionally and have her come over. I have arranged for her to come over on days my wife works and I don't so I can watch the kid. On our first session Maddie was surprised to see me.

"You know your my first male client. Oh my God in heaven! Javier! From highschool?" She says excited.

"The very same. I'm glad you stayed in shape too. Most of my buds from school got fat, including Jennifer."

"Yeah! Oh my God!" She pauses, "So you're married with a kid now." She says almost disappointed or sad.

"Yeah... I sometimes wonder if I made a mistake.

"What do you mean, you look happy enough."

"Maddie if your mother didn't send you away we would probably still be together. Remember how perfect we were in those days."

"So perfect that on our one year anniversary we lost our virginity."

"I'm so sorry Maddie. If I had waited we could have had a life together."

"No don't blame yourself Javi. I really wanted to have you in me. I spent so many years in that convent so you're still the only man I've had sex with." She snaps out of her trance. "Anyways lets do this, tell me your goals and I'll help you reach them." We worked out the rest of our session time and she packed her things. I followed her fit firm ass to the door and asked,

"Are you doing anything else today?"

"No I was just going to shower and read."

"Would you like to stay a little longer?"

"Sure why not." She says putting her bag down and going to the living room with me. We catch up but every thing I say seems to make her sad.

"Is something wrong Maddie?"

"Why didn't you wait for me! Why did you start dating and screwing other girls. Why did you marry one! We were meant to be but you just forgot about me!" She says breaking into tears.

"Maddie, your mother and father were clear when they said that I'd never see or hear from you again. When you left your convent you had a different phone number." She just kept crying and I just held her.

"I don't know what to do Javi."

"Don't worry Mads, you'll be fine." I say picking her head up. "We'll be fine." And I go in for a kiss. Maddie doesn't resist. After we break our kiss she says,

"What about your wife?" As I pull her shirt off.

"To hell with her, she ruined my life." I say kissing her bare chest. "But you're going to make it better." She sits on my lap sending my dick into rage mode. She pulls her yoga pants down as I take my shorts off. I grabbed one of her small tits while our lips met. I gave her my tongue and familiarized myself with her mouth. I use my free hand to lower her to the couch then our sex meets. Remembering the last time we did this, I pulled one of her legs up and found a steady rhythm. I feel her jolt then she cums all over my dick. The smell and sensation take over me and I hold her tight as I fill her with my cum. We collapse on the couch panting. I helped her clean up and she went home.

I regret nothing. I cheated on my wife with the love of my life. I shower and my wife comes home none the wiser. I ask if she wants to fuck and she replies,

"Maybe tomorrow." She says falling asleep. Bitch. At least she's a heavy sleeper so I play with her ass or tits during the night. She never seemed to mind the cum in the morning.

My next session with Maddie was much different. We were practically dry humping during our session when I decided that I had to take her. I pulled her leggings down and saw that she had no panties on. I kicked my shorts off and whipped out my dick. I fingered her pussy from behind then entered doggy-style. I grabbed her cute breasts and started to suck on her neck. We were in perfect sync and fucked each other good. I turned her around and she sucked my cock until I came in her mouth. She had been going for air when I started cumming so it got all over her face and tits. We showered together and I fucked her ass as we did.

Every session after that was similar. A month had passed and my wife had no idea what's going on. She did mention that I'm getting more fit and that Maddie must be doing a good job. She then told me that she had to go to Mexico for a week for grandma's funeral.

On our old anniversary from when we dated in highschool, Maddie and I went on a date instead of training. We ate at a fancy restaurant and bought plenty of wine. After dinner I took her home.

"I'm going to marry you one of these days."

"I heard that before."

"Nothing will stop me this time. Not even Jennifer."

"Are you sure she's out of the country?"

"She left this morning with Junior."

"Good, I have you to myself." She says getting on top of me and kissing me. She puts my dick in her cunt and starts rocking on top of me when the door swings open and Jennifer runs in screaming angrily in spanish.

"Who da fuck is this bitch!" She says pushing Maddie off of me.

"Why are you home?" I say backing up to the wall.

"I came for a suitcase I forgot cause yo worthless ass didn't answer the phone. I come in and hear you and that ho' on the baby monitor." She says picking it up. "As if I have to explain myself." She says running out. I start to go after her but Maddie grabs me and pulls my dick.

"She's gone. I'm here. Make love to me." She says grabbing my back and falling to the bed. I started pumping her harder than before. Five minutes later as we're changing positions to doggy-style Maddie says, "Let's call your wife while we fuck."

"That'd be hot! Let me get my phone." I say reaching to the nightstand. I dial my wife's number and start to fuck Maddie tight ass.

"Que Queires puto!"

"Just thought you'd like to hear how to satisfy a man!" Maddie yells into the speaker phone.

"You two are fucking still! We are over Javier! Over! If you care about me and your son at all find us at my mom's house!" She says hanging up.

"Now it's just us." Maddie purrs.

"Oh yeah!" I say slapping her ass. I feel Maddie buck under me like a horse and I feel her juices flow from her pussy. Her cumming once again sends hormones through my body and I pull out right before I unload on her ass. I kiss Maddie and get dressed.

"What are you doing?" She says licking cum off her fingers.

"I'm going to find my wife, end things officially."

"I'll be waiting here then. Get to know the place I guess."

I drive down the road to get to Jennifer's mother's house but at an intersection there is a crash scene blocking said intersection. One of the crashed cars is Jennifer's Honda. I pull over and get to the scene. A pickup truck had t-boned her car on her side and crushed her instantly. Junior didn't survive the crash either. I fall to my knees devastated. Then I saw my broken wife's body and I smiled. I put my fake sad face on and talked with the police. This whole thing makes me look innocent. A fresh start.

I get home and fuck Maddie harder than before as I tell her the news. I'm holding on to her legs and drilling through her cunt. I pull out after bringing her to orgasm and fuck her face. After minutes of face fucking I cum in her mouth and she swallows it all.

I'm spooning Maddie from behind and we're talking about the future. She wants at least one kid and two at the max. She wants our wedding to be six months after our anniversary. Or almost six months from today. I later sold my wife's ring and bought one worth two times as much.

Six months of people feeling sorry for me and fucking Maddie like crazy, the wedding happened. It was mostly her family as my family believed that I should have waited. I carry Maddie to the wedding bed and fuck her how a husband should.

Two years passed and a son was born. Then a daughter was born a year later. Maddie and I worked out together and stayed in shape and fucked often until we died old.