Highsider

Story Info
Try to keep the rubber side down or prepare for impact.
4.1k words
4.33
61.9k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aka_Mike
aka_Mike
502 Followers

Author's Note: Sorry guys my time off took a little longer than planned, honestly I spent a lot of my time drinking and having a good ole time until I took off from Houston and wrecked my bike. Hence the inspiration of the title to this next series. Nothing serious, not a lot of damage done to the bike thankfully; however I did spend a few days in the hospital dealing with a broken foot. Its hard to write when you're doped up on pain killers and wondering how serious the damage would be, again lady luck saved my ass and I'm good to go.

I'll try to make this series self-existing so that the need to read "Long Road" is not entirely necessary, however new readers should keep in mind that this is a continuation of the aforementioned series. Hope you all enjoy this one, thank you for the votes and the comments.

Much love,

Aka_Mike

...

It had been a busy couple of months; training took a heavy toll on my body. I had arrived to that black and gold landscape; truthfully I was surprised that the grass wasn't colored this way since everything else seemed to have been covered with this blanket. Fort Benning had become a home of sorts for a few months at that moment in my life, one type or another training requirement had kept me in one place or another. Ranger school took a heavy toll on my body, as it did with everyone that decided to walk that path. Things at home, haha, well there really wasn't a home to talk about. I was technically single, sure Ann and I had become a couple again but because of the high amount of training it wouldn't have made sense to do anything more serious. She had driven a stake through my heart in the past, sure I had made a mistake as well, but instead of trying to talk to me she decided she needed her revenge. It took a lot of time, and a lot of company before I could forgive her.

But I think she knew the reason why I was so distant, and she went well out of her way to make it clear that she was not up to anything that would cast further suspicion on her. Since she lived in my parent's property, she spent a lot of her free time with my mother learning how to take care of a household. I was surrounded by males, and the little time I had to myself I spent sleeping, eating, or taking care of my equipment one way or another. Boot shining had become a great way for me to slow my mind down and take a rare moment to look at that long road ahead of me. I was never known to be the planning type of person; I usually flew by the seam of my pants and kept my "long term" plans to something within a few months. But when I slowed my mind down, things were much different.

This night would be the last I would spend as a student, 30 days of leave and recuperation, and then on to Hunter Army Airfield in Savanna, Georgia. I was looking forward to getting a good night's rest in a real bed next to a warm body that wasn't covered in hair and did not snore as loud as a chainsaw. As a Combat Medic, I knew that I could be placed with any of the Companies within the area, and as one of the few "tabbed" Medics in the Army, I also knew that I would be a good commodity for the Ranger Battalions. As I was gathering my few belongings, mainly uniforms and a few sets of civilian clothes, one of the Ranger Instructors slowly made his way to where I was gathering my things.

"Heard you're going to Savanna," the Instructor said, his name was Kitchen. Like all the other instructors, Kitchen had always been beyond professional with everyone. Brutal, merciless, but professional. "Not a bad place, good people there."

"Roger," I replied without stopping, "looking forward to it."

"When you get there, look up a guy: Werkman. Medic like us. He'll take care of you." Without another word, he turned and walked away. That was the reason Kitchen had taken such a liking to me: we were both Medics. He placed the tan beret on his head and moved away onto the next batch of trainees.

The shroud of the bad luck that seemed to follow me like a shadow kept up even during the next few months. During the last part of Ranger School, there was a hurricane that effectively forced training to come to a screeching halt, but not enough to force an evacuation. It was a miserable time, good training experience. When the rains subsided, the heat became almost hellish. It was suffocating. The soft land from the vicious rain and the fast evaporation of the trapped water within it made the perfect conditions for the inevitable. As we were working on one of the raids against the mock enemy, I happened to be the current Platoon Sergeant, and I wanted the assault squad to move from the south part their target. I had placed the support squad on the west part of the objective, they would have a small advantage as they would have a higher ground on the objective, and when the assault squad attacked they would be able to shift fire to prevent any accidental friendly fire but still allow them to fire onto the target and effectively shut down any escape routes.

This was my first graded position in the last phase, so far my previous experience had made it easy to receive first time passing grades, a very rare thing to see in such a critical environment. Also, my very unconventional tactics drew a lot of attention from the Ranger Instructors, but their role was more mentorship than one of creating unthinking robots. They often allowed the Ranger Students to create their own tactics so long as they were safe, and from one Camp to another the rumors of the student that came up with crazy tactics that worked all the time made it easier for both my fellow students and the RIs to listen to my wild ideas. This one was no different than another tactic I had used at Camp Merrill.

There, the objective was a small meth lab that handled distributions, and the potential for intel was great, the site itself couldn't have been better. After seeing the location up close, I turned the raid into an ambush quickly, using the assault squad to line up one side of a large dirty road that directly led into the site and using the support squad as part assault and part suppression. Coordinating with the RIs, I requested air support and instead of aiming it directly on the sire, which would've destroyed any potential intel, I had the target marked 100 meters north of the target. I had coordinated this to be the signal for one squad to open fire and with my small group we would assault from the east. This would be a quick hit and run tactic, we would run down the road and hopefully this would force the opposing force to follow them. As soon as we cleared the last man in the ambush line, they would call for a safety kill to avoid any dangerous closeness to the OPFOR personnel and their blank loaded rifles.

After the ambush, the part of the assault from the suppression squad would then call for a cease fire and move toward the buildings, taking any remaining OPFOR as Enemy Prisoner of War that would help with the intel. After clearing they could take their time investigating each building and gathering any intel necessary, all in all they would take between 3-7 minutes on site. Well within time standards. The plan worked without a hitch, a large amount of intel was successfully gathered, and I received my second first-time go in the mountains. There would be no need for a third graded patrol, and my eagerness to help my fellow students made it nearly impossible for me to fail from this school. But this time, the perfect shit storm hit us hard.

With the water fiercely evaporating, the heavy weight of the students and our equipment put the extra strain necessary for the land to give way. It did. By the time everything had settled, 5 Ranger Students and a Ranger Instructor were trapped under a large amount of dirt and mud. Quickly forgetting our situation, I had dropped all my equipment and immediately moved to the area where my squad had stood. Following their leadership, the rest of the platoon followed both me and the RIs that were at a full run. As we reached the place, I turned and pointed at a group of the other students and ordered them to return to where they had gathered their ruck sacks to secure their collapsible shovels as the OPFOR drew their own. Chaos was overridden by need. We all had stopped being cadre and students; under the circumstances we worked together to rescue our brothers before they ran out of air. After the others returned with their shovels and got to work violently, within minutes they found all 6 bodies, all unconscious but alive. Quickly, the RIs had called the Medics on coverage, while I quickly barked orders relaying the name of the equipment that would be needed: Oxygen, litters, and a few bandages to create splints. Other than a few bumps and bruises they were otherwise well enough to avoid being sent to the hospital. After making sure that everyone was taken care of, I had to walk away from the group and took to a small, quiet, and private moment where I allowed a few tears to fall.

After a few minutes, I heard soft footsteps walking toward my direction. We had been put on a safety stand down and the others were enjoying a brief break from the training in order to eat and replenish their spent calories. I recognized that these footsteps were not from a fellow student before the voice broke the silence.

"You reacted faster than the other RIs," Moyers said, he was the RI that had gone to grade the assault squad leader and had been caught in the landslide with the other students. When he came to, the first thing he asked was about their welfare, this was the first priority of RIs: the welfare of the Rangers assigned to them. "We would've been goners if you hadn't, then you made sure that the Medics had the equipment that they would need before they showed up."

"You guys wouldn't have been in that position if I hadn't placed you guys there. It was my plan, my tactic, my responsibility. Can I finish helping the others before I get sent home?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He asked, his voice rose, "who fucking told you that you are going anywhere other than back to training?"

"Well," I replied, confused about the situation, "I almost got my squad killed. I almost got a senior instructor killed..."

"Did you make it rain?" I shook my head and he continued, "did you make the land slide from the weight of the water?" I again shook my head, "then how did you almost killed anyone?"

"Again," I replied, "it was my plan. My responsibility. I should bear the guilt."

"I thought you Medics were supposed to be smart," he laughed, "Doc, you're fucking dumb as shit. You fucking saved our lives, you dumb shit. Without your reactions, your instructions, and your instinct well we would probably still be under all that fucking dirt." He extended his hand and I reached out to shake it, "Doc, you saved my life. I won't fucking forget it."

He didn't it, by the time we had finished with the course requirements I had been introduced to the Medical Platoon Sergeant, Kitchen, who immediately took me under his wing. He reasoned that since there weren't many of us, then he should make sure that I would live up to the legend of Ranger Medic. I was exhausted, physically and mentally. More than ready to just rest, forget about my thoughts, and just move on.

The flight back home was uneventful, I had changed from uniform to civilian clothes, mainly so that I wouldn't have to interact with people that felt forced to interact with me simply because of my uniform. Ann was waiting for me as I arrived and picked up my luggage, her embrace made it perfectly clear that she indeed missed me. I couldn't get a word out as she flooded me with kisses and roaming hands throughout my body. We barely made it to her car as she forced me to take the driver's seat before she started digging into my pants and fished out my cock.

It was incredibly difficult to drive safely while my insides were being sucked through a skin straw, I had never complained about Ann's blowjob skills but there was something different about this particular blowjob. She was like a starving woman who was trying her best to eat a meal after days of wondering if she would ever eat again. We were lucky that by the time I started pumping stream after stream of cum down her throat we were in a red stop light. My head felt like it was floating, and I nearly passed out from the suction that the expert lips were putting on my anatomy.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Part of my question was based on suspicion to be honest, but mainly it was because of the overwhelming sensations that I had never experienced with her before.

"I have been watching a lot of movies," Ann replied with a slight giggle to her voice, "I take it you liked it?"

"If I had liked it more I probably would've been the first man to knock a woman up through her tonsils" I replied as the light turned green. "I'm going to need a minute here before I can recover."

"Your mom is expecting you," she replied, "I figured that this should hold you off until we can have some alone time. She has been waiting for this day for a while, she's pretty upset that you didn't tell her how long you would be gone before you took off."

"She didn't give me much choice," I replied, even after so many months I was still bitter about my mother's meddling in my life. "Besides, she knew I wouldn't tell her anything about my life, she wasn't exactly supportive when I took off for Basic, I didn't think she would be any different if I had told her I was going to Ranger School."

"Yeah," again she giggled, "we had a long talk about that, her and I. She seems to think that you came back for us to get married and that I would go with you."

"Honestly, Ann," I replied, I was half expecting this question would come up but I figured it would come from my mother and not her, "I haven't given it much thought. I thought by now you would have found someone, when I left I was pretty sure we were both in agreement that we did not have any relationship."

"I know, but I wanted to make sure that you understood what I want," she said, "I know I messed up and I promise you that it will never happen again. I was a kid, immature and just hurt. But I have done a lot of growing up, realized what you meant to me and I don't want to ever put that at risk."

"Look, let me deal with my mother first," I said, "after that we'll have plenty of time to talk." As we pulled up to my parent's house, it was obvious that a large party would be going on, my parent's idea of a surprise party mainly involves who brought what to drink and what type of meat I would be cooking. "Fuck..."

"It's not as bad as it looks," again she giggled, "believe it or not all the food is already cooked." Yes, she was well aware of my long standing cooking duties, "and they have been drinking since I left to go pick you up so they will all be distracted playing dominoes or whatever it is you men do when you drink."

"Fuck..." I continued, I saw my brother standing outside the main door, "definitely not in the mood to deal with that bullshit."

"He just wanted to see you," she replied, "then he will leave. He doesn't want to cause any issues."

"Oh, you know what happened?"

"No," she replied, "your mother wouldn't tell me anything about that which to be honest was really weird. She is a huge gossip, and her telling me I had to get the story from you or him was kinda surprising." Before I could ask she continued, "yes I tried asking him but he told me it was a family matter and if you felt that I should know then you would've told me a while ago."

As we stepped out of her car, my brother walked up to me, no emotion whatsoever in his face, I knew that my own face reflected a similar posture. Our mother was certainly watching us from somewhere, we both knew this, and we would do our best to remain cordial at the very least. "Brother," he extended his hand, which I took, "glad to see you're back. When you have a minute..."

"I don't..."

"Fine," he said as he smiled at Ann, "good to see you again, Ann. Enjoy the party." He moved towards a vehicle parked outside the property and took the rear passenger seat. There was a man driving who kept a cold stare at me as they drove away.

"The warmth there," Ann said as she pretended to shiver and draw an imaginary coat close to herself, "I could build a snow castle with all that love."

"It's a long story," I replied.

"Everyone keeps telling me that like its some type of real answer. Whatever," she took my hand and led me inside the house, "let's just try to enjoy ourselves before we really enjoy ourselves."

...

"God, I missed this..." Ann whispered as my tongue traced a path along her neck near her ear. I trailed that path with small kisses that one could argue were so soft that it was almost as if they had not even happened at all. Her body shook slightly as my hands began to trace a path around her breasts, like always just barely avoiding her nipples. As they made their way on her sides, moving towards her hips, she let a small moan escape from her lips before she pulled me into a long and passionate kiss.

"Which part," I replied as my head began to move south, kissing a path along to her breasts this time taking one of her nipples into my mouth borderline violent. Using my teeth, I gently bit into one of them, gently scraping her with my teeth and creating a small amount of pain with a suction.

"All..." her breathing began to get erratic as my hands moved nearing her already soaking pussy. "Oh dear GOD!!" Ann was probably one of the only women I had ever met that could orgasm simply by having her nipples stimulated. Before the wave of her first orgasm descended, I moved to the other nipple, creating yet another wave to follow the first, her trashing and incoherent babbling as the proof that I could still play her body like a fiddle. "Please, just fuck me already, I can't wait..." I dove my cock into her with one stroke, immediately pushing her eyes to the back of her head and creating a third wave.

"It's like a furnace," I managed to say as I pumped into her, driving in and out like a mad piston, trying my best to drive her into the mattress beneath her, "you were a good girl, weren't you?"

"I was a good girl, baby" she hissed, "I have been such a good girl, waiting for you to fuck my brains out..." another wave interrupted her as I moved faster and harder into her, "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, fill me up." For the second time that day I completely unloaded months of pent up cum into her, if there was a fire within her I am sure that the massive amount of cum that I deposited would've killed the flames. Before I could pull out of her once my body was completely drained, Ann was already asleep. I rolled over, looking up at the roof and wondered if the decision I had taken earlier in the day was the right one.

I was woken up at 3 in the morning with a warm glove wrapping itself around my cock, my stamina was clearly compromised, and her extreme warmth made it almost impossible to last longer than a few minutes. She lowered herself slowly, rose quick then again lowered herself almost painfully slow. She was using me as her personal human dildo, that much was clear when she pushed my hands away as I tried to grab her. The only sounds in that bedroom were our grunts, our breathing, and the steady squeak of the bed as she increased her pace. When she had her first orgasm, I was already emptying into her, pushing those sensations to extremes. She did not even bother moving away, just collapsed onto me and we both immediately fell asleep.

By the time we actually got out of bed to go eat breakfast, I had emptied about four loads into her, and caught up with much needed sleep. We didn't even bother with greetings as we walked into my parent's house, we just immediately dove into the food. My mother kept looking at me, all last night I avoided telling her anything about the school I had just completed and even less about where I was headed, but I sensed that my luck was running out.

aka_Mike
aka_Mike
502 Followers
12