Highway Adventure.

Story Info
Tits out while travelling.
894 words
4.26
60.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way home from dropping off the girls from a week’s holiday. Usually I hate the trip back home, as it seems to take forever, but this time something fun happened for a change.

As we were driving along I noticed a dual cab Hilux two lanes away from me travelling at the same speed. I noticed the back of the Ute was full of camping gear and the passengers were five men, obviously been away for the weekend.

As we negotiated the traffic I noticed the hilux along side me, I looked up and saw the driver staring at me with a pleasant look on his face to which I responded with a smile.

As we traveled along side each other we traded glances on several occasions. Suddenly we had to divert around a slow vehicle, to my delight he quickly negotiated the same car to catch up to us.

I decided at this point as he was moving along side me I might give these boys a thrill. My heart started pounding fast and my adrenaline took over as he pulled directly along side our ute, we glanced at each other again, but this time instead of smiling back to him I reached down and lifted my shirt revealing my naked breasts to him.

He responded by saying wholly shit as he quickly told the other blokes in the Ute of what he was seeing. They all started leaning over to my side of their vehicle to have a good look at my tits.

I rolled my fingers around my nipples making them hard and erect and lifted my left breast and stretched my neck to give it a quick lick. This sent the boys into a wild frenzy.

We traveled beside each other for another 100 metres or so with them staring at my bare tits and cheering with encouragement, showing their appreciation of my display before exiting a side ramp.

My heart took several minutes to calm down as I felt really good being so cheeky to a car full of strangers.

The last stage of the drive seemed to be taking longer than usual as my pussy was wet and wanting to be satisfied, but little did I know what was just up ahead.

It was a late Sunday afternoon, the sun was just going down but still light enough to see. Traffic was heavy along the 4-lane freeway; we slowly overtook a semi-trailor carting bread, well that is what was written on the side of his trailor.

As we overtook the truck I looked up and saw the driver peering down into the ute at me. As our eyes made contact I decided to give him a smile, he responded by returning a smile back to me.

We pulled away and traveled in front of the semi for a while. As we were making our way through traffic I noticed he was always there behind.

Suddenly the semi pulled out and began moving along side us; once again I looked up and found him smiling again. At this point I decided he seems like a nice enough bloke and still being horny from earlier with the boys in the ute. I thought I might as well give him something to smile about.

Whilst looking directly into his eyes I started caressing my left boob through my shirt making my nipple extremely hard and erect. He put his thumb up in agreement coaxing me on for more. I started pointing at and touched both my tits and mouthed the word more as I smiled and nodded.

His face lit up and he really started giving the thumbs up, pleading to see more. I pulled my seatbelt aside and slowly raised my shirt to reveal my left breast, my heart was pounding and my adrenaline took over once again.

The truckie couldn’t believe what he was seeing and appeared to be telling someone in his passenger seat with great excitement He kept nodding in agreement obviously excited beckoning me for more.

I thought what the heck I had gone this far and I was really enjoying the attention and decided I would give him the lot. I reached down and lifted my shirt all the way up exposing both my perky tits to him. Once again he could not believe his eyes, as his face just seemed to be bursting with joy.

For my grand finally I tweaked both my nipples making them hard and erect then reached down and slid my panties off from under my skirt. He was staring with anticipation, I slowly started to raise my skirt inch by inch until my pussy lips were exposed for him to see.

He was just about lifting himself right out of the truck trying to get a closer view. I placed my hand to my pussy and slowly slid my fingers in and out before raising them to my mouth and sucking my juices from them.

At this point I thought I had teased him enough and gave him a cheeky smile as we pulled away never to see the truck again.

Now as I drive down the highway I often look at semis remembering that day wondering what he must be thinking as he drives along and the stories he must be telling his mates.