Highway Cop

Story Info
A woman is used after being arrested for speeding
2.3k words
4.18
138.4k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura pumped the gas with her high heels, cruising down the dark highway. This late on a Saturday night there were only a few other cars, all driving slowly to avoid arrest. Most people were coming home from parties, and the cops were on the lookout for drunk drivers.

Despite wearing a tight top and short skirt, Laura hadn't met anyone at the party that night. The tall, voluptuous brunette decided to come home alone. But the long stretch of open highway and the beer in her stomach made Laura ache for a different kind of nighttime adventure. She spread her thighs in the seat, allowing the pink cotton mini skirt to inch upwards. Her pussy was pressed against the warm leather. Laura turned up the radio to loud rap. She could feel the bass vibrating through her panties as the music described busting nuts on stripper's faces.

With her breasts squeezed tightly in her lace bra, Laura licked her lips as she sped down the highway. The need for release was growing stronger with every mile.

A hundred yards ahead of her, Laura saw the faint outline of a hidden police car. It was parked cleverly in the bushes, lying in wait for speeders. Her car's low beams glinted on the almost hidden blue reflector tape.

Laura made a decision. She rolled down her windows and turned the radio up full blast. Then she slammed on the gas, accelerating to 100 miles per hour. Her black Mazda flew past the cop, hardcore rap pouring from the windows.

Sure enough, the cop peeled out and turned on his siren. Laura caught her breath. Her natural guilt at being pulled over tugged at her throat. Now that it was actually happening, Laura became afraid. What was she thinking, a good girl like her? She had never done anything like this before.

With a fluttering heart, Laura slowed down and pulled over in the far left emergency lane. She cut the radio. In the rear view mirror behind her, she saw the cop get out of his car. With the glare of the police lights, she could only see his silhouette as he approached her. Laura bit her lip and closed her eyes to steady her nerves.

All of sudden she heard a knock on the window. She looked up to see the blue uniformed cop shining a flashlight into her car. She quickly rolled down her window.

"License and registration please," he intoned, in the stern voice that policemen always used. She nodded and reached over to her glove box to pull out the documents.

The cop examined the license with his flashlight. Without the bright light shining onto her, Laura could see his hard, clean-shaven face, framed by dark black eyebrows. Right at eye level the stiff blue shirt was tucked tightly into his belt. He smelled vaguely of aftershave. All of a sudden, Laura grew naughty again.

The cop shined the flashlight into her face.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?"

She smiled at him and lowered her lashes demurely.

"Probably because I was speeding. I'm sorry, officer," she purred.

"You were going 45 miles over the speed limit. Do you know how many points that will be on your license?" His voice remained stern.

Laura felt nervous. Her driving record had been clean for the past three years. And what if he wasn't game?

"No, I don't. I'm really sorry, it won't happen again," she said, trying to inject as much contriteness as she could into her voice.

"Sorry or not, I'm giving you a ticket."

"No please! Isn't there ah..." Laura pushed her shoulders back and licked her lips. "Isn't there something I could do to work it out?"

The cop flashed his light over her again, lingering on her party clothes and gold earrings.

"Ma'am have you been drinking tonight?"

Laura's heart beat fast. He wasn't taking the bait. Well, hopefully she could deny the proposition if it came to that.

"I just had one beer," she told him.

"We'll see about that." The police officer pulled out a breathalyzer from his belt. "Blow into this."

Laura pursed her red lips around the tube and blew. He took it back and read the display.

"Over the legal limit. Ma'am, please step out of the car," he said

What? That was impossible! She really had only had one beer, and that was nearly two hours ago. Frightened, Laura got out of the car.

"That reading can't be right. There must be some mistake. Let me blow again," she stuttered nervously.

He ignored her. "Please turn around and face the car with your hands behind your back," he said instead.

Laura complied, too frightened to do anything more than shiver. The police officer clicked handcuffs around her wrists.

"Ms. Gunn you are under arrest for driving under the influence, reckless behavior and attempting to bribe an officer of the law," he told her as he fastened the cuffs.

"What? No, please officer! I swear I wasn't drunk. And I don't know what bribe you are talking about," Laura pleaded, struggling with the handcuffs.

"You know exactly what I mean," the cop whispered in her ear, leaning against her and pushing her up against the hood of the car. She could feel the hot metal from the engine through her thin skirt. Behind her, the thick cop belt pressed into her smooth ass cheeks.

"Officer...I..." Laura didn't know what to say. In some ways, this was exactly what she wanted. But the power of the police behind her terrified her. He gripped the handcuffs to hold her as he slowly ran his hand up her right leg. He reached her ass cheek and gave it a hard squeeze. Facing the dark, empty highway, Laura whimpered.

"You are facing arrest and a trial, Ms. Gunn. The penalty for propositioning an officer is serious." The cop pushed up her skirt on the right side and began to use his finger to pull down the band of her panties.

Laura shuddered, still starting out at the open highway. She thought she could feel his cock pushing into her ass behind. He began to squeeze her right butt cheek again, none too gently.

"Please...anyone could see us..." she whispered, still shivering against his hold.

The cop laughed and slapped her ass, hard. "You're right," he said, still in her ear. "Time to bring you in, Ms. Gunn."

The cop slammed her car door closed, killing the lights and taking the keys. He pushed Laura to walk in front of him, as she tottered on her high heels. Once at his car, he threw her in the back seat.

The police car smelled vaguely of smoke and the cop's aftershave. Laura lost all hope as she heard the cop reporting the arrest on his radio. She closed her eyes in the back seat and tried not to cry.

All of the sudden they began to drive over gravel and the car stopped. Laura opened her eyes. Around her, she could only she a huge empty field. The cop had driven to some back road.

He opened the back door. "Get out," he told her. Laura whimpered. He dragged her out by her arm, and she stumbled and fell on the gravel. The cop hauled her up and turned her to face the car once again.

"Stand still," he spat in her ear.

This time, his hands wrapped around her and began to maul her breasts through her shirt. He nipped her ear and then began to kiss down the side of her neck. With a snap, he unhooked her bra and then shoved his hands roughly under her shirt to pull at her bare nipples.

He gave them a final tweak and then spun her around, causing Laura to lose her balance and fall against the side of the car. The cop roughly kissed her, as he pushed up her shirt and bra to fully expose her breasts. He began to squeeze them and tug at her nipples forcefully, giving each nipple a nip with his teeth that caused Laura to yelp.

The cop let out a low laugh that echoed in the empty field.

"Stupid bitch," he growled at her, running his hands up and down her body. "Fucking slut trying to get some fun."

He pulled her away from the car and slammed her forwards over the trunk. With her hands locked behind her, Laura's erect nipples were pressed right into the cold metal of the cop car. The cop pushed her down with a hand on her back. With his other hand, he unzipped her skirt and pushed it down over her ample ass to her ankles, trapping her feet.

"You're disgusting, dressing like a whore. You think you're smart speeding down the highway, huh? You didn't expect a real man, did you."

With agonizing slowness, she felt him grasp her panties at the sides of her waist, and gently move them down to her ankles as well. Then, there was nothing touching her but the cool summer wind. Behind her, she heard crunching gravel. All of a sudden she felt the cop's warm breath on her pussy.

"Don't you dare cum, you fucking slut," he breathed, before he began to bathe her pussy with his tongue.

Laura couldn't help it. She moaned loudly as the cop licked her cunt. He grabbed her ass with both hands and expertly ran his tongue up and down her lips. With strong lips he sucked and nibbled her clit, stabbing with his hard tongue. With a hard slap of her ass, the cop gave Laura rough tongue strokes. Despite her tries, Laura came hard, screaming into the night.

He slapped her again, hard.

"Whore. I told you not to cum."

Laura heard him unbuckle his belt, and then he lashed her sharply across both ass cheeks, ten times. She cried out with each stinging lash.

The cop rubbed his hands over her red welts, calming the burning skin. He replaced his hand on her back, pushing her further into the trunk. She heard him fumbling at his belt again. A hard, cold shaft began to play with her clit. The end felt narrow and hollow for some reason.

It was his gun! Laura realized in horror, just as the cop thrust it into her. She held still as he fucked her roughly with it, pushing the barrel in and out of her. From the previous orgasm, Laura was soaking wet, and gun quickly became covered in her juices.

The cop roughly pulled her off the car and pushed her onto her knees in the gravel.

"Lick it off," he commanded, and pushed the gun into her mouth.

Laura sucked on the hard barrel, tasting herself and the tangy metal. Above her, the cop smiled.

"Not so clever with a gun in your mouth, slut," he told her.

He holstered the gun and pulled her up by her hair. Below her, he set the flashlight vertically on the ground.

"Sit on it," he said simply.

Laura lowered onto the top inch of it carefully. Her vagina quickly adjusted to the flashlight shaft. Still holding her hair, the cop unbuttoned his pants above her and released his dick.

Laura gasped. His cock was at least nine inches long, and extremely thick. Veins ran up and down the shaft, and a drop of pre cum dripped from the smooth head. Willingly, Laura opened her mouth to engulf the monster. She could barely fit half into her mouth. His cock tasted salty and delicious.

With the cop grasping her hair, Laura sucked and gagged on his cock as he pushed it into her mouth. She rubbed her tongue on his frenulum, trying to maintain suction while keeping her jaw wide open. At the same time, she ground herself on the flashlight below her. A moan escaped from her full mouth.

The cop thrust above her, as Laura struggled to accommodate him. With a push, she found her nose nearly at his pubes, and gagged from his enormous length.

The cop groaned and exited her, hauling her up to bend over the car trunk once again. With a grunt, he thrust into her. Laura was painfully stretched around his dick. Before she could catch her breath, he skewered her again, penetrating her with powerful strokes.

"Ohh yes," she moaned. "Yes, like that."

He pummeled her, grinding her body against the car. With each thrust, she could feel his balls smacking against her clit.

"Yes, fuck me hard. Fuck me you dirty pig!" she screamed.

The cop stopped, leaving his cock inside her. Laura tried to wiggle to move herself on it, but she was pinned. Above her, the cop unlocked the handcuffs, opening one side.

With a growl, he pulled her up and flipped her over, so her back was on the rear view window. The cop grabbed her legs and pushed them back, almost over her head.

"I'll fuck you like a pig," he told her, spitting in her face. "I'll cum inside of your filthy whore cunt."

The cop slammed into her again, so hard that her breasts wobbled with each thrust. Laura moaned as he pounded her, shoving his full length into her tight pussy.

He leaned down a bit savagely at her breast.

"Fuck yes!" Laura screamed, as she came hard, moaning. Her vaginal walls spasmed with the strength of her orgasm, squeezing the cop's huge member.

He came as well, grunting, as he shot load after load into her cunt. He pulled out and busted all over her bare stomach, before returning for a few final sloppy thrusts into her pussy.

The cop pulled out, leaving Laura spread eagle with semen dripping out of her cunt onto the trunk. He rebuckled his uniform and grinned at her.

"Back in the car," he said, in his sternest police voice.