Highway Mishap

Story Info
Taken in real life by an online acquaintance.
2.5k words
4.22
36k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkMoon
DarkMoon
2 Followers

It was a rainy afternoon. Emma was driving down I-12, watching the rain bead up on the windshield as she drove. She'd been online at the office, chatting in one of the Dom/sub rooms she frequented. The conversation had turned very risqué and a Dominant in the room had im'd her. He spoke to her of His fantasies, and they shared kinky thoughts together, until Emma became excited. She told Him. He assured her that He was too. In fact, He'd emailed her a pic of Himself. He was tall, ruggedly handsome, and had a cocky carefree look on His face. But His eyes had captured her attention.

They were stern yet compassionate. The kind of eyes that looked right inside you and knew everything about you in a glance. Emma flushed looking at His eyes. The way He was talking to her didn't help. He had her so wet, her pussy squished whenever she moved. Then a box popped up on her screen, telling her that He was sending another image to her. She opened it and previewed it. It was His cock! It was long and hard, and a clear drop glistened right on the top.

It was so big around. Emma closed her eyes and imagined that girth inside her. She had never been fucked by a cock that big. She was aching to feel something like that inside her pussy. She needed release. Her Master left her along for long periods of time, and Emma had a very strong sex drive. The handsome Dom told her His real name was Michael. She knew that from probing His email. His full name was Michael Phillips. She spoke the name dreamily to herself. He lived perhaps twenty miles from her.

She chatted a bit longer with Him, both of them promising to seek the other out for future conversation. Michael was about to go to work. Emma was ready to leave the office for the day. She saved the conversation, told Him goodbye, and shut down her computer. Grabbing her purse, she stepped quickly into the rest room..No one else was here. She opened a stall door and slipped inside. Her hand slipped down the front of her pants.

Her pussy was dripping wet. Her fingers dipped inside teasingly, the musky heady aroma wafting its way to her nostrils. Simply touching herself sent electrical currents screaming throughout her body. Suddenly the door opened and two girls from accounting came in. Emma quickly withdrew her fingers, and, seeing how wet they were, placed them in her mouth, sucking them quietly but greedily. She adjusted her clothing, flushed the toilet, and walked out of the restroom, the smell of her pussy still on her fingers.

Emma's mind jerked suddenly to the present. The car was filled with the sweet tangy scent of her. She looked in the mirror. The highway was deserted. She pulled the car off the road, looking in both directions for any traffic. There was none. Emma pulled off as far from the road as she could get. She unfastened her pants and pulled them down and off. She wore no panties. The cool air on her heated pussy made her feel even more naked. That excited her, more than she already was. It was nearing dark outside. Opening the glove compartment, she pulled a nice fat purple gel dildo out. It had a remote wireless control. His name was Mr. Purple. Emma smiled. Leaning back in the seat, she began exploring the lips of her pussy with the tip, barely on vib.

Before long, Mr. Purple was halfway inside her, vibrating a bit more than when he'd started, and Emma was breathing heavily, the fingers on her left hand lightly teasing her clit. She felt the waves of an orgasm already starting. The bottoms of her feet burned, and her scalp tingled. Her head rolled loosely, her eyes closed. This one was going to be good. The wet sounds of the dildo fucking her only pushed her level of excitement that much more.

The clatter on the window on the driver's side shocked her wide awake. An officer stood outside, his flashlight shining in directly on her pussy. Emma quickly pulled the dildo out and dropped it on the floorboard. She reached down and grabbed the blanket there and covered herself. She blushed furiously. The officer was asking her to roll the window down. She did so, knowing that he couldn't have possibly missed what she'd been doing.

"Are you alright, miss?"

"Y,yes, sir" she'd stammered.

"Car running okay?"

"I was just sitting here taking a brief break, officer."

The officer told her to open the car door. She did, hesitantly.

"I'm afraid you'll have to step outside, miss."

Emma panicked. "But officer…"

He looked at her, somewhat sternly. "Yes, miss?"

"I...umm..I can't get out at the moment."

"And why not?"

Emma bushed furiously. "I'm not completely dressed, sir." "Can you step away for a minute?" "Please?"

He shook his head slowly. "No ma'am, I'm afraid I can't do that. I'm going to have to insist that you exit the vehicle."

Emma scooted over to the door, the blanket still covering her nakedness.

"Step outside without that blanket, miss."

She swallowed. Moving out of the car she dropped the blanket as she stood up. She wore a long sleeved dress shirt. The tails came down just enough to cover her bare pussy. She was afraid the back was bare. The rain had stopped, and there was a slight chill in the air.

The officer took her hand and led her around to the side of the car away from the highway, and positioned her at the side of his patrol car. "Miss, spread your legs shoulder width and lean over the hood of the car, your hands in front of you."

Emma complied with his instructions. As she bent over, the shirt tail slipped up over her lower back. Her entire ass was on view! The officer reached out his hand and pushed her in the small of her back until her breasts were firmly pushed against the hood. This caused her pussy to be spread apart and easily seen by him. Emma was, to her horror, becoming heavily aroused.

"I have to search you now, miss."

She felt his hands, large, strong, gently feeling her legs on the outside, up to her hips, patting her body as he went, up her ribcage, around to her breasts. He briefly cupped her breasts, squeezing lightly. Emma's knees were weak. His hands slipped back down to her ankles and started up on the insides of her thighs. He paused as his hands were perhaps an inch from her pussy. Then, (so beautifully), he reached between her thighs, and cupped her pussy in one hand, the fingers of the other slipping along her lips, barely inside them. Emma felt as though her juices were flowing out of her. She shuddered visibly. This time his hands slid underneath her shirt, and up until her bare breasts were in his hands. "Oh, please sir." Emma said. "Yes ma'am?" "Nothing. Sir."

He pulled her upright, and then pulled each hand behind her. Emma felt the cold steel cuffs as each one clicked shut on her wrists. He turned her around. A brief smile was on his face. "I'm going to have to take you in, miss, for further questioning. She said nothing as he opened the door of the patrol car, and helped her into the back seat. The cool vinyl sharply contrasted with her heated loins. As she scooted over away from the door her juices smeared across the seat covers.

For a few minutes she wondered if he was an imposter, abducting her to rape her and leave her dead in some ditch. But as she looked around, all the real cop stuff assuaged her fears. He had the radio on and someone was talking about an armed robbery in process. He reached over, turning the radio off. Emma looked in the rear view mirror to find his eyes upon hers. She was acutely aware of her nakedness; it fueled her excitement.

The officer pulled the patrol car up the dimly lit lane through the woods. He stopped and got our, looking all around the woods. As he walked slowly to Emma's side of the car, he unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it off. His chest was wide and built, with broad shoulders. The hair on his chest was like a blonde carpet, narrowing its' way down his body until it disappeared in his pants. Emma looked. She knew what was about to happen. Strangely she was unafraid. The officer opened the door. "Miss, I'd like you to lie down on your stomach, please." She turned in the cramped quarters and fell down on her shoulder, turning slowly onto her front, wiggling into the seat to become comfortable.

The shirt was now halfway up her back. Emma felt the officer's hands on her ankles, slowly spreading her legs. She shuddered, involuntarily. She could hear him unzipping his pants. The sound of first one, then the other boot dropping to the ground. Finally, a brief rustling of what could only be his underwear. Emma lay there, expectant. Would he hurt her? She didn't want to be hurt, not badly anyway. But she did want to be raped by him. And hard and deep. Emma longed to be taken, against her will, taking her pussy, biting her breasts.

The officer kneeled between her legs. She felt his hot skin against her own. Her pussy was so wet, wetter than it had ever been before. She felt him spread the cheeks of her ass apart. Oh, no, she thought. Please not there! She'd never been fucked in her ass. Although she sometimes had fantasies about it, she was scared that this man would hurt her lots if he chose to take her there. Then she felt something warm, and wet, dribbling down the crack of her ass. Up and down it went, feeling warm and soothing. He spread her apart with the fingers of one hand, and dribbled the warm oil right down on top of her ass hole. Surely that meant… Suddenly he shifted, and he was lying down between her legs, his face lightly touching her cheeks. Slowly he rubbed his face up and down, and then back and forth.

Emma found herself relaxing, loving what he was doing to her. He unfastened the cuffs, and then pulled her hands above her head, fastening them to the window handle. Lying back down, he slowly pushed his tongue into the very top part of her ass, right in the cleft of her cheeks, slowly licking his way down. Emma found it to be incredibly exciting. In spite of herself she moaned slightly. He continued licking, not quite slurping, as he moved all the way down her ass, reaching the bottom. He pulled her cheeks widely apart and licked under her, until his tongue barely caressed her pussy, and then slid back up, going back up her ass again.

She could not lay still. She moaned again, and pressed her hips down into the seat, then arched them up to meet his tongue. He continued to lick, his tongue making slow circles, biting her flesh gently, until he reached her ass hole. This time he licked around her rim. He slowly slathered his tongue back and forth, across her crinkled sphincter. Then suddenly, without warning, he forced his tongue its' entire length into her ass. "Arghhh," Emma said. "Oh, my God!" He fucked her with only his tongue. She was wet and it felt hot and oily in her ass. His fingers were crawling under her, searching her pussy out, slipping inside her, wriggling inside her. Emma felt the impending orgasm quite without warning. She screamed primally as it shook her, coursing through her veins, her nerves taut, her body tight as a wire. The orgasm shook her again and again, like it was never ending.

He had removed his tongue. He was gently wiping her ass with some sort of towel. Emma lay there silently, wondering at this unexpected tenderness from a rapist. Then he uncuffed her, pulling her up to a sitting position. His eyes were burning. She had an uneasy feeling that she knew him from somewhere. Then she was staring at his cock, hard, enormous, and it had little streams of precum hanging down from the head of it. As she looked, he moved it toward her moth. Emma opened her mouth and he slipped it inside. She nearly came again. His hands entwined in her hair, and he pulled her closer and closer, allowing her a brief time to become used to it. Soon she was sucking him eagerly, her mouth and tongue making slurping motions. His taste was awesome. She drank in his scent and he pulled her down on his cock until she felt it touch the back of her throat.

She gagged briefly, and he held her head tightly against his abdomen, his curly pubes crushed against her mouth and nose. Emma felt his cock sliding down her throat until all of it was inside her. She had no other choice but to suck him. She sucked him with everything she had, her fingers playing with his balls, one sliding in and out of his tight little ass hole. He slowly moved her head away, then back, beginning to fuck her. His balls slapped against her chin. Emma felt completely helpless, consumed by this man, who was intimately fucking her mouth and throat, taking her completely.

She felt him begin to tremble, and knew he was about to flood her mouth and throat with his hot cum. She sucked greedily, moaning, wanting even more of him. He clutched her hair harder, and yanked her mouth as far onto that masculine cock as it would go. Emma felt the first strong jets of cum splashing down her throat, and he pulled it back a tiny bit, so that more of his cum was shooting into her mouth. She was barely able to swallow fast enough to keep from choking. She sucked him hard, until every drop was swallowed. Only then did she reluctantly allow him to pull the monster from her mouth. It exited with a small plop. He mouth and lips felt like they were spread so wide she could barely close them.

He stepped outside the car, and began putting his shirt on. Emma looked at his massive tool, swing between his legs. She felt cheated. She wanted him to take her, over and over, to fuck her until she was limp. When he dressed, he told her to remain quiet. They drove back to her car without saying a word. Emma sat mutely, as he got out of the patrol car, and opened her door. He took her hand and walked her, barefoot, back to her car. He leaned in as she sat down, the shirt so high he saw anything he wanted to. "Ma'am, try to be more careful now, you never know what kind of people are out here."

He shut her door, touching the brim of his hat with his fingers. Emma looked at his nametag; it read Michael Phillips.

Written by DarkMoon

All rights reserved

DarkMoon
DarkMoon
2 Followers