Highway One

Story Info
Threesome with an audience.
2.6k words
3.92
42.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Masa and I had enjoyed a fun afternoon and evening in Half Moon Bay at the Bach Beethoven and Dynamite Society, a private house overlooking the ocean, listening to live Jazz by Mose Allison. We had finished a bottle of chablis wine and I had switched to coffee because I was driving back home.

She had a couple more glasses of Sauvignon offered to her by some gentlemen admirers sitting at the table next to us. They were only too happy to provide wine, for in return she would visit with them. And they could drink their fill of her too tight fringe leather top that pushed her cleavage up into their faces as she leaned across from our table to theirs. They also enjoyed a nice look at her perfect round bottom as she turned back to visit with me.

Masa, as usual, was loving the extra attention. I had long ago grown accustomed to her flaunting and flirtations and was no longer unsettled or jealous, knowing that she was going to rock my world again and again as she had done many times before. There was also the added treat that after a hot session of flirtations and titilations she was always ready to rip my clothes off and have her way with me. It made her hot. And I liked her hot.

She was also wearing some very tight short shorts that day that left very little to the imagination, lots of lush excitiing naked skin of her exquisite legs, exposed to the savoring eyes. I don’t think there were any eyes in the house that had not had more than a few delightful sips of her sweet ass over the course of the evening, including some of the ladies who I caught doing a double take, as Masa strolled past.

The short shorts were satin, navy blue, and frankly could not have been much more reveling if they had been painted on her. Both sets of flower folds were prominently evident when she stood, bringing any red blooded man to full attention in more places than just the mind.

The music was winding down for this set and had one last set to go. We had the drive back to Monterey on the coastal highway to contend with, still ahead of us. As per custom we took off about sunset, and headed back to the barn. Masa said good bye to the gentlemen next to us, giving each of them a hug and rubbing her chest into theirs. One of the men could not refrain from cupping a handful of navy blue satin cheek and giviing a squeeze, when he thought I was not peeking from the corner of my eye.

We slipped out of the house, squeezing through the crowd and into the cooling evening air, climbed into the corvette, and set off on our cruise home along the scenic ocean front of Northern California and the winding twists of Highway One. The sun was just dropping into the ocean and the sky lit up with fireworks of golden yellows, oranges and reds.

“That one fellow had nice hands,” I commented non chalantly.

Masa laughed.

“You voyeur.” she giggled. “They were nice, yes. Not as nice as yours though.”

“I don’t know how I’m going to keep up with you tonight.” I teased,

“You are going to be dreaming of two guys instead of just one.”

“Oh, I don’t think you are going to have any problem taking care of me. That has never slowed you down in the past. ” she laughed leaning over and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

As we came around the next curve and into the straight away there were two vans parked in a turn out with surf boards on top. The headlights from our car gave a momentary flash of two young blond surfer boys peeling out of their wet suits, down around their knees, their bare butts shining bright.

“Wow.” said Masa craning her neck as we whisked past.

“You like that,” I laughed.

Masa was laughing loudly. The wine having its way with her.

“Hot surfer buns....” she giggled. “ Wish I could bite those buns.”

“You bad girl!” I exclaimed facetiously.

“You love bad girls and you know it.” she laughed. “Especially this bad girl." She cuddled up beside me as close as she could get and put her head on my shoulder.

We had gone less than a mile and I pulled over to the shoulder, braking to a stop, and took her in my arms and kissed her deep. She was more than anxious to meet my kiss and clearly ready for anything I was about to offer her.

“Have I told you how much I love you lately?” I asked.

“Not in the last half hour.” she was laughing again.

I set up straight, pulled back onto the highway, making a u turn.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“Oh....you’ll see.” I said. “It’s a surprise.”

“ A surprise? There is no where to stop along here. The other way there is a nice turn out.” she protested, still not catching my drift.

“There is a turn out back here I saw.”

“But there were people there...those surfers....” she trailed off. I could see the gears turning in her head as she woke up.

“Now...wait a minute....I....”she started.

I put one finger across her lips and pulled off the highway beside the two vans. The surfers had cut off jeans on and were quickly putting away a doobie that they were sharing, one hidiing it behind his back.

“Me thinks the lady doth protest too much..” I smiled, kissing her again.

I got out of the car and went round to open her door, took her by the hand when she hesitated, and pulled her gently, out. Then wrapped my arm around her waist and went to the front of the van where the two blond surfer boys in their hard bodies and denim cutoffs were standing.

“Would it be possible to share a hit of that” I asked.

The two looked at each other...smiled...breaking out into laughter, and the taller one pulled his hand from behind his back and extended it offering me the joint.

“Sure man.”

I took a hit and passed it to Masa, who wrapped her pretty lips around it in a pucker and sucked in a cloud of smoke.

“I was wondering if you guys would be willing to help me out.”

I asked as Masa passed the joint to the shorter more muscular blond surfer.

“Help with what.?” the shorter asked as he took a hit.

“Well, we have just been up the road listening to jazz at a club. And the guys were kind of pawing on my pretty lady here, getting her pretty excited.” I let that hang in the air a moment. “ I mean, you can see she is a pretty good looker and how that might happen right.”

The taller one took the joint, looking Masa up and down.

“Shes a stone fox man.” He laughed taking another hit and passing it to me.

I continued, now that I had their undivided attention, even though they did not know where this was leading to yet.

“You see, when she bent over like this..” my arm around Masas shoulder I leaned her forward and she did not resist, “...the guys at the table next to us were getting a big eye full of her lovely cleavage.” I ran my pointer finger down her cleavage and into her soft depths as demonstration.

The short one started choking on the weed. Hacking and coughing and the tall one started laughing nervously.

“When we were leaving..,” I continued my story “...one of the fellows took a nice big handfull of her hot inviting ass and squeezed it , like this.” I turned her around, bent her over and cupped a cheek in the palm of my hand, squeezing it firm and hard.

“Now I cannot really blame the guy. I mean, thats a nice ass, wouldn’t you want to squeeze a hand full of that.?”

The taller one sort of froze in motion...the joint just inches from his lips, staring at Masa’ sweet hot ass. But the shorter one, recovering from his coughing fit, reached out and ran his hand over Masa’s ass, and squeezed a good handfull.

“Like this you mean.” he asked reaching out and squeezing a handfull of her hot ass.

Masa moaned in delight.

“Exactly I said.”

The taller one reached over and pushed his buddies hand away and with both hands on both cheeks squeezed , eliciting a soft gasping moan from Masa as she pushed back into his palms.

“See, that’s why I was hoping you guys could help me. I don’t think I’m going to be able to handle her by myself tonight. I was wondering if you two could help me by wearing her out a little bit.”

There was a long pause as both of them stood there, looked at each other, then back at Masa who had turned around to face them, smiling with a blush on her pretty face, offering no protest.

As they stared, I opened the buttons down the front of Masa top, pulling those lush beauties out into the night air, exposing them fully to the soft fading light of sunset. They were full and soft with a nice tan line that highlighted her alabaster white flesh and the big pink aereolas.

The short muscular blond stepped forward, wrapping a hand around one soft breast and kneading it as he kissed deep into Masa’s waiting mouth.

That was all it took.

The tall skinny blond dropped to his knees kissing Masa’s soft tummy while he nervously fumbled with and unbuttoned those skin tight pants at the top and began to slide them down her legs, kissing his way down, as the navy blue satin gave way to her warm flesh.

“OOhh .... yes.” moaned Masa.

The muscular blond had now removed her top and tossed it in thru the open sliding door of the van onto the van floor. He then turned his back to the door and stepped backwards into the van pulling Masa with him. The tall blond was peeling Masa’s hot pants the rest of the way off, over her feet and kissing her ass as he tucked his fingers into the waist band of her panties and slowly peeled off the last barrier to his view of her sweet inviting ass and that moist flower tucked up between her thighs.

He gasped openly as he exposed that pink bald flower completely. Then began to dip his tounge into the petals of her flower his nose rubbing her anus as he dipped into her for her sweet honey that was already flowing.

In front, muscles, had now unleashed his thick aching desire and Masa had squeezed her big mountains around the shaft, licking the crown of his manhood as it slipped up and through toward her hungry mouth, then disappeared back into the soft pillowy cleavage, only to pop out again and feel her tounge lash the swollen head once more.

In back, he could restrain himself no more as her puckerd pink damp petals unfolded wide, begging, wanting and waiting. He unleashed a long narrow banana shape toy from his denim shorts that had dropped to his ankles and he began to rub the tip of his joy stick up and down the moist anxious seam of Masa’s cream factory. He put one hand on her ass holding her off, as she tried to thrust back upon him and swallow him up in her steamy snatch. He was teasing and toying with that seam until his bulging tip glistened with her juices. Then slowly, he started to sink that long curved saber into her hungry clutching gash. Masa moaned loudly between the slurping sound of the candy cane popping in and out of her mouth, her head now bobbing up and down, her hair tossing about, as muscles began to thrust up into her wet moaning mouth, faster and faster.

The banana shaped cupids arrow plunged into the hilt now, grinding against her as he grabbed her ass and hips and began to take long steady even jabs into her, thrusting with a force that bounced her tits loose from around his buddys shaft. Masa hungrily sword swallowed ‘muscles’ in and out of her wet moaning mouth, one hand on his ass, the other cupping his balls, milking him furiously for his hot joy juice.

The tall blond was now slapping into her, his balls bouncing off her tummy. Each thrust sending a ripple through the cheeks of her ass like a wave and making her breats bounce and sway with the impact.

“Im gooing to pop baby,” yelled muscles as he now pistoned in and our of Masa slurping mouth. “ ahhh....oh....its cumming .....”

“Give it to me....” Masa begged and resumed sucking.

This seemed to re-ignite banana boy who was doing his own impression of a piston churning in and out of her wand waxer furiously, slapping and pounding and slurping in and out of her, buried deep and finding her g spot with the curve of his cock. Masa was heaving back on him, shaking wildly now, moaning and groaning, sucking and fucking for a double juice treat.

“OOOHHHH “ shouted muscles, grabbing Masa by the head and holding on as he squirted the first hot load down her throat, arching his back and thrusting to her mouth, frozen rigid, shaking and squirting and squirting.

“Damn...ah ah ah yes ah...” the tall blond thrust into her hard from behind, shoving into her depths as far as he could grind and exploded, then pulled out, still gushing, splashing across her ass and thighs. “YESSSSSSSSSSS!” and fucking back into her as Masa peaked wildly.

“OOOH YESS AHHHHHHHHHH” she collapsed quivering, rolling on her side to keep sucking on muscles and reach back and run her hand down the tall blonds chest and hard stomach.

The tall blond collapsed on her and pressed his body against her, kissing her neck and shoulders and kissing her mouth as he groped one tit and muscles groped the other tit sitting beside her, still running a hand through her hair.

In minutes all had dressed again, the tall blond pulling Masas shorts up her legs, kissing the flesh just ahead of the rising navy blue satin, kissing her sweet tight ass as he pulled the shorts snug into place and rubbing his hand up along her now covered flower, petting it and pushing against her. Muscles put her top back on, kissing the breasts and nipples and sucking them one last time before putting them away.

Masa came over and melted into my embrace putting her head on my shoulder and her arms around my waist, I could feel her still quivering.

“Thanks for helping me out fellows. Now maybe I can handle the rest of the night by myself.” I laughed.

“Anytime, man.” said muscles.

“Yeah man...we surf here a lot...if you need any help again...”

Masa and I laughed. I took her by the hand, opened the car door and she stepped in, then I went around, started the car up and we got back on the road.

Masa put her head in my lap moaning and thanking me and kissing and licking me all the way back to Moneterey. After we got home I gave her all I had as hard as I have ever given it to her. That was one of our hottest sessions of loving yet. She had multiple orgasms. Then she slept that night with a big ear to ear smile on her pretty face. I had a hunch there were two surfer boys smiling the night away too, with memories that will make them smile for many years to come.