Highway Patrol's Lucky Night Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We cut his sandwich in very small portions and told him how it would be done. David looked at Nate and said, "You will take each bite and chew it up but do not swallow. Hold it in the back of your throat and use our big black cocks to push it down."

Nate replied, "Sirs, I understand your desires and will do my best to perform the duties assigned to me Sirs, thank you Sirs."

Nate took the first small piece of sandwich, chewed it up and held it at the back of his mouth. I waved my cock at him and he took my semi-hard cock all the way down forcing the bite into his throat. He pulled off me and went to David and took his cock in his mouth using it to push the wad of food farther down. He pulled off and swallowed the bite the rest of the way down.

We did this till his sandwich was gone completely. Letting me push it down first then David pushing it a bit further and Nate finishing by swallowing from there. I told David I had to piss and he told Nate, "To the lake." Nate said, "Yes Sir, as you say Sir."

We went out the front door stopping ankle deep in the lake. I looked at Nate and he knelt. David said to Nate, "You will take a cock in each hand and use them to cover yourself with our piss starting with your mouth and head. You know already we usually have pretty good streams."

Nate said, "Yes Sirs, I understand the task at hand Sirs, thank you Sirs."

I worked up my piss first and started as Nate placed his mouth right at my cock head at which point David started his stream filling his mouth to overflowing. He directed our urine to his head and face and chest drenching every spot not already in the water. I stepped forward and ordered Nate, "Nate, lick any remaining piss from my slit and lick it good, don't miss a drop."

I stepped forward and Nate took my cock in his hand and licked and sucked my slit removing any leftover piss. I stepped back, and David stepped forward, he got the same treatment from Nate. I grabbed the bulb and gave it 4 pumps. We ordered Nate to wash himself off and use the lake water to wash out his mouth. David grabbed one suction cup and I the other and forced Nate to his feet. David stepped in front of Nate and I stepped to his back and we ran our hands over his body as he groaned in pleasure. I gave the bulb another couple pumps.

We headed for the cabin grabbing a towel. Nate automatically started drying me, then David and then himself. We went to the bed and sat down. I told Nate, "We need to make sure you are good and lubricated and opened up to prevent injury to you. I will lube your ass using my fingers and you will lube our cocks."

Nate said, "Sirs, I understand you will not hurt me Sirs, I am ready Sirs."

I grabbed the lube and held a large amount in my hand while David was removing the dildo. As soon as the dildo was out my hand went in all the way to the thumb. I folded my thumb in and went deeper and deeper into Nate's ass looking for any sign of pain until I was wrist deep. I opened my hand and rotated it around as Nate started to gasp. I ordered Nate to lube our cocks.

He took the lube and squirted it in his hand lubing first mine then David's. I removed my hand from his ass and lay back and motioned him to crawl up over me. I ordered Nate to take my cock head at his asshole and slide down onto it. When he had guided my cock in his hole I went in all the way. David put two fingers into Nate's ass alongside my cock to provide less resistance to entry.

David started trying to push his cock in between his fingers and finally got past Nate's ring and removed his fingers and reached around to Nate's mouth for him to clean. He slid in more and more until his 10 inches was all the way in. It felt awesome having my best buddies cock rubbing on mine. Nate was in another world.

He was totally gone, just yelling and muttering about 2 big fat black cocks in his tiny little ass. David started stroking in, me out, me in, him out. Nate had such a hot little ass it didn't take long before we felt the cum building in our big nuts.

As the cum started up our cocks we really started pounding into Nate's ass. Nate was really yelling now so I pulled him down to cover his mouth giving David a better angle. I buried my cock deep and started shooting about the same time David buried his cock all the way and stated letting his nuts empty his cum into Nate's ass. David rested lightly on Nate's back as I held Nate tight to me until our cocks started softening.

David pulled out of Nate's ass and I rolled him to the side with mine still in his ass and started playing with his nipples again. David lay behind Nate and started rubbing his body and working the suction cups. I scooped up some our mixed cum and presented it to Nate. I told him, "I know you want to taste the combination of the cum and there is plenty of it."

Nate said, "Yes Sirs, I do want to taste the nectar of the gods from your bodies Sirs, feed me please Sirs."

David hopped up and got a spoon and started scooping the cum up and feeding it to Nate and he was eating every single drop presented to him until there was no more and licked the spoon.

I ordered Nate to get us a beer. He came back with three and we lay back and drank them and returned to normal from our orgasms. I was like hey, let's get a rag and soap and wash in the lake. I got the rag and soap as David and Nate headed to the water. I caught up with them and handed the rag and soap to Nate and told him to get to work.

He started on David's head, after that he washed him completely, then me and then himself. David and I played in the water while Nate was bathing. He rinsed off and we started back to the cabin. It was getting late and we had to get up early in the morning after putting the other sheets in the wash. We went to the second bed and slept there, as it was clean.

As the sun was coming up we woke up, having to piss like race horses. I woke Nate and told him we had another golden shower for him and pointed him toward the shower. Nate ran to assume the position. Nate reached out and grabbed both our cocks and aimed them at his mouth as soon as we stepped in. David and I both started pissing on and in Nate and he directed it all over himself, thanking us the whole time.

When we were done Nate stood and started washing himself. I handed him a bottle of mouth wash and he took a big swig and gargled and spit it out. I stepped in front of him and David stepped up from the back. We both started kissing Nate's neck and head and caressing Nate's ass and nipples. David started pushing Nate forward and I stepped backward until his upper body was lying flat. I gave Nate the mouthwash and he took big swig. I immediately pushed my cock in and Nate used the mouthwash to rinse my cock then he swallowed it. David lifted Nate up to make it easier for him to fuck his ass and Nate held onto my waist.

We started pushing and pulling Nate back and forth fucking our cocks in and out of his mouth and ass. After a few minutes I told David lets swap, I wanted some of that ass. David put his feet on the floor and walked around as I moved to his Nate's ass. I told David, "Try the mouthwash, it feels great."

David handed Nate the bottle and he took another big swig and took David's cock immediately swishing it around and swallowing. David moaned and said he was fixing to cum, I picked Nate's feet up off the floor and shoved my cock in and helped fuck Nate's mouth with David's cock. David started shooting his cum and held Nate's mouth down all the way on his cock.

When David finished shooting his load I moved back to Nate's head. Nate opened his mouth inviting me in, when I started shooting I held Nate down on my cock until every bit of my load had been shot in his mouth.

I pulled my cock out, turned around and bent over. I ordered Nate to lick and suck my ass while David looked on smiling. David stepped to Nate's side and was working the suction cups and swatting Nate's hot little ass. Damn that felt good, I told David, "Man, you have got to let him suck your ass, it feels fantastic."

I stood, and David stepped up and bent over and I stepped to Nate's other side. I started slapping Nate's ass as he started cleaning David's ass crack and sucking and licking his hole trying to put his tongue in it. David had reached back and was holding Nate is place yelling about how good a job Nate was doing. David and I swapped places again and I saw David leave the room and return with the lube.

He got a large squirt from the tube, covered his hand and started inserting it into Nate's ass folding his thumb in and going wrist deep. With his free hand David pushed Nate's face into my ass. I told David I had to try that fisting again. I asked Nate if that was okay and Nate said, "Sirs, I am here for your pleasure. I enjoy whatever you enjoy Sirs, I am yours to use Sirs. I can endure whatever you choose to do Sirs."

David removed his hand and I starting lubing mine. I heard David tell Nate he had to piss, and he wanted to shoot it straight down his throat into his belly. Nate opened his mouth and Nate took David's whole big black cock to the root. David looked at Nate and told him it was coming, and he was going to love it. David had put the idea in my head and I got to thinking I could take a piss also.

I worked it up and started, shoving my big black cock in his asshole and letting go, filling his ass. This boy is a keeper. I saw David feeling Nate's throat, so he could tell every time he swallowed. I finished pissing, pulled out my cock, then knelt so I could put my lubed hand in to Nate's ass. I slid my four fingers in and folded in my thumb and pushed till I was in to my wrist. I reached up the Nate's throat and felt David's cock head in Nate's throat and Nate was still swallowing. He didn't lose a drop of David's piss.

I folded my fingers into a fist and moved it in and out as Nate moaned and thrashed a bit. then I flattened out my fingers and spread them and pushed in and out while rotating. David let Nate up and pulled him back down to the root of his cock, burying his cock head in Nate's throat again.

By this time, we all needed another shower, so we started the water running and Nate got the rag and soap and cleaned David and I squeaky clean again, then bathed himself. He got a towel and Nate dried us off, then he dried off. I told Nate we had to get going, he would stay naked for the trip but have a pair of shorts handy. He needed to pack all our stuff including leftover food. He also needed to leave out mine and David's shorts and t-shirts.

Nate packed all the groceries, mine and David's bags and his. We placed the hood on David locked the doors and hid the key. David and I each grabbed a suction cup and led Nate down to the path and to the truck. I ordered Nate into the front passenger side floorboard facing the seat. "Let's flip for first in the passenger seat" I told David.

We did, and I won, David started driving as we. I ordered Nate to grab a beer, gargle with it and swallow. Nate took the bottle and licked around the opening, stuck his tongue in turned it up took a mouthful and gargled to clean his mouth. Nate looked at me and David and said, "Thank you Sirs."

I ordered him to do it again. After the second time I told him it was time to chug the remained of the beer. He did immediately. We got to the main road and I told David we'd change every ten miles, he agreed. I pushed down my shorts and lay them and my t-shirt on the middle seat. I slid forward holding my cock up and guiding his head, so he could get to my nuts. He started out licking one then the other, eventually getting both and rolling them around in his mouth. I reached down and pinched his nose closed.

Looking down at Nate I told him, "Keep my nuts in your mouth no matter what I do, do not let them come out."

Nate nodded his head. I used his nose to pull his head away from my body pulling my nuts out too. While I was doing this, I was using the other hand and slapping his face and forehead easing whelps with my big fat black cock that he loved so well.

I let his nose open, so he could breath and pinched it again. "You pull away this time Nate," I told him.

David said it was time to swap. I pulled my nuts from his mouth as David pulled over. It was a pretty lonely road, so we hopped out and ran around naked. Nate was kneeling in the passenger seat floor. David grabbed the top of the hood and some of Nate's hair and pulled him down to his cock until he was all the way down, then he pulled him back up. I handed David another beer and he told Nate to drink and hold it in his mouth.

He told Nate to take him all the way down. David was petting his head and he told him if we were around much longer he'd be able to deep sea dive without using scuba equipment he'd be able to hold his breath, so long. David was still petting his head just in case Nate tried to come up before he said.

David was reaching down and working the suction cups with the other hand as Nate groaned around his long fat black cock. Times up, time for another rotation. I pulled over in a straight away and we exited the truck naked again to change positions. I slid into the passenger seat and looked at Nate and told him I loved him eating my ass.

I told Nate to take another big swig of the beer and hold it. I put my feet on the dash spread wide, lay the seat back and lifted my ass up to Nate. Nate went to town licking and sucking my puckered ass working the beer into my hole and sucking it out and swallowing. He worked his tongue in and licked up and down and kissed my puckered hole. He lapped all the way from my nuts to my hole and back again. Time to change again.

We still were safe to swap without getting dressed. David said that really looked like it felt so good, so he wanted the same as me. He put his feet up and Nate went to work. He locked his lips to David's puckered hole and sucked it and blew on it and sucked it some more, using his tongue to clean right inside David's ring. David was holding Nate's head down in his crack and not letting him come up. Time again, I pulled over behind a building and we changed places again.

I told Nate I had some beer I had to get rid of and he was going to drink it all. Nate said, "Sir I love your golden piss Sir, I will willingly drink all available Sir."

He opened his mouth and I pulled his mouth down till he was resting his lips at the root of my big black cock. I pulled him up and told him to take a breath, after he did he went all the way down again and let loose with a stream any man would be proud of. He let it all run down his throat into his belly. I placed my hand on his neck and felt my cock head in there stretching it.

Nate used his tongue to clean my cock and sucked the head and licked till I was clean and thanked me. I had Nate take another swallow of the beer. We were into Nate's town now, so the change of drivers would be a little difficult. I ordered Nate to get my shorts and put them on me and hand David his.

Nate put my shorts on me and David put his on and we exited for the last time. David got in and Nate removed his shorts. We were almost back to the place we picked Nate up at. David had pulled his shorts down. Nate took a breath and went down inhaling David's big fat black cock. David looked down at Nate and told him he might drown him, but Nate stayed down in place. David groaned and said, "Here it comes boy" as he unloaded.

Nate's cheeks bulged but he caught up and didn't lose a drop. It's amazing what a little practice can do for you. Nate stayed down on David's cock until David told him he was done, then he cleaned up David's cock. By this time, I had stopped the truck where we got Nate.

David ordered Nate to finish the beer. David looked down at Nate and told him to give his cock a kiss. Nate leaned over holding David's cock up and kissed the head and licked out the piss slit. Nate leaned over the seat and took my cock in his hand and kissed my head and licked out the last little bit of urine.

Nate looked at us and said, "Sirs, I was really apprehensive the day I came out with your groceries Sirs. I was intimidated by such masculine muscular black men, Sirs. I almost backed out after I talked to you, Sirs. I am glad I didn't Sirs. You knew what I needed, and you gave it to me plenty, Sir. Thank you and I hope to see you again Sirs."

Nate leaned in and gave each of our cocks another kiss. David grabbed one suction device and I the other and removed them along with the hood. Nate sighed a deep sigh, got out and we drove off with his waving.

I looked at David and said, "What I am fixing to do is this, I am going to text Nate and Les and tell them if they want to see either of us again they need to follow instructions carefully. I want them to find their nearest piercing shop get a 16-gauge Titanium Captive Bead Hinged Clicker Nipple Ring. The first to prove they have it by sending a picture and shot of the receipt might get another chance of seeing us and serving our big black fat cocks."

Both boys texted back immediately, Nate said," Yes Sir, your wish is my command Sir and I will immediately perform this task to continue pleasing you Sir."

Les said, "Sirs, my time with you was the most wonderful time I have ever had thank you Sirs. I will do my best to please you as soon as possible Sirs. I am a willing slut for your awesome cocks anytime Sirs."

1...5678910