Highway Slut

Story Info
A woman is out with friends and later is pulled over.
2k words
4.29
47.8k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
753 Followers

Donna had dinner with friends. Her best friend had told her about some website she had found. She said it was a hook-up site. Donna and the other women giggled, but were quite intrigued. Their friend told them that she created a profile and had talked to a few different men.

She had arranged to meet one of the men she had talked to. She told her friends that the man she met was much younger than her. She was living the dream about being a cougar.

She went on to explain that they met at a hotel bar. They had a few drinks and they agreed to sleep together. She said, it was the most thrilling and hot sex she'd ever had experienced. They had an instant connection.

She said, when they opened the door to the hotel room, the guy basically threw her onto the bed. He tore off her clothes and made hot love to her. She had mentioned that there wasn't much kissing or anything oral. They just fucked in every position and then they left. The guy wasn't looking for anything other than sex which was perfect for their friend. She was married and just looking for a little fun. Their friend said she had only cheated on her husband that one time.

Donna and her friends listened to every detail that their friend had told them. Donna was getting turned on by every naughty detail. She was eager to find out the name of the website. She had never thought about cheating, but she too had become bored in her marriage. She thought a young stud would be exactly what she needed to feel like a woman again.

Donna would be turning fifty in the Fall. She felt like she was going through mid-life crisis and needed a little boost in her life. After dinner, Donna said goodbye to her friends and hurried home. She was going to look up that website that her friend had told her about. She had every intention in joining and finding herself a boy toy to fuck.

While driving home, she was thinking about what kind of a man she'd like to meet. Donna's pussy was wet, while her friend was telling them about her cheating hook-up. Donna had her one hand on the steering wheel and took her other hand and rubbed at her soaking wet panties. She felt horny and excited while she rubbed at her satin panties.

She was thinking that she'd want to find a young man like her friend and was thinking she'd inquire about an African American guy. She wanted his cock to be large and wanted him to treat her like a slut. The thought of meeting this kind of a man was exciting to Donna. She pulled over and stopped her car and pulled her panties to one side and finger fucked herself hard and fast. She was moaning in her car while fucking her bald pussy.

To make matters worse, A police car had pulled behind her and had his cherry top siren on. She was just finishing up with her orgasm and was completely flushed. Now the worse part of the story, was when she came, she got pussy juice all over her seat which made her skirt wet. Now the officer was going to know that she was up to no good. Her breasts were hard and stiff and poking through her shirt. She was out of breath from her orgasm. She wondered why the cop was coming to talk to her. She wasn't doing anything wrong.

Donna fixed herself fast before the cop walked over to her.

"Officer, is there a problem? Donna asked the officer confused.

"Your tail light is out and I see you're just parked in the shoulder. Are you having car problems?"

"I just was feeling a little sick and needed to pull over. I didn't realize my tail light was out."

The officer shined the light on Donna and noticed that her nipples were rock hard and that her skirt was wet. He just smiled at her and licked his lips.

"Please give me your license and registration!"

"Sure."

Donna reached over to get her insurance card. While she was reaching over, the officer got a peek of her enormous breasts. He also noticed her nice round ass.

"I see all kinds of things on this highway. I smell pussy in this car. Were you getting yourself off?"

Donna looked at the officer horrified. She handed him her information and didn't even know what to say to him.

"Thank you. I'll be right back."

The officer went back to his patrol car and called in her information. He came back and had a weird look on his face.

"I see you got pulled over just last week for speeding. You were given a ticket that day too. That's not too good for you. You're getting close to the maximum amount of points before you lose your license. I can smell your pussy in the car. I've got a hard on and could use a blow job. I'm sure you could work off the violation of the broken tail light. You look like a lady whose looking for a good time. What do you think?"

Donna couldn't believe her luck. The officer was young and he was black. She had just fantasized about a man just like him fucking her brains out. Now she faced another ticket which would not be good in anyway. She had to do as the cop said or feared getting a ticket or worse.

"Whatever you want to do. I really can't afford getting another ticket." Donna said to the cop.

"I know a little spot that's not too far away from here. Follow me and you can show me what a naughty housewife you are. I've got a ten-inch dick that you can service. I know you'll enjoy our time together." The over confident cop said to Donna.

"That would be great." Donna answered him back shyly.

"Just follow me to the location. It's not too far from here."

Donna was now in a predicament. She had so many points on her license and if she got another one, it would put her almost at the maximum. All she wanted to do was go home and look at the cheating website. Now she had a hot police officer with a ten-inch dick propositioning her to blow him to work off the violation. She really didn't have a choice in the matter.

She wanted to cheat on her husband anyway. This was kind of like fate in a way. She was going to be creating a profile on a cheating website when she got home. She didn't even have to break a sweat or lie on a profile. A good looking black man with a big cock was propositioning her to be with him. She didn't even have to get involved with a cheating website. An opportunity had been presented to Donna.

She was excited and followed the officer to the location. Donna imagined he'd probably fuck her against his police car. She was getting hornier by the moment. She couldn't wait to taste his big dick in her mouth. She was going to work hard, so he wouldn't give her a ticket.

The officer drove on the highway for a little while and then made a turn off the highway and several more turns. He drove his vehicle up a driveway that had gravel. He left his car lights on and got out of his vehicle.

Donna got out of her car and walked towards the officer. He took off his belt and put his gun in the holster on his seat in his car. He unzipped his trousers and pulled down his pants down. His cock was huge and hung there. Donna got down on her knees and played with his cock. The more she played with it the bigger it got.

"You like this black cock? Slut! Open your mouth and suck it!"

Donna opened her mouth wide and put his cock into her mouth. He was very thick and had a bulbous head. She fed more and more of his cock down her throat. He had his ass against the car and pumped Donna's mouth with his dick.

"Suck it! Suck it like a whore! Show me what a slut you are!"

Donna was making all kinds of sucking noises while sucking his enormous cock. He was moving his hips and pumping his big dick down her eager throat. He picked up Donna's hair and watched the hungry housewife enjoy his thick and amazing, black cock.

"Stand up, whore! It's time, I fuck that cunt of yours."

"Sir. It's your pussy to fuck. Fuck me like a slut! Give me your black, big cock."

Donna stood up and hiked her skirt to her waist. She pulled down her panties and stepped out of them. She bent over his police car. The officer spat on his fingers and rubbed her pussy with his spit. He liked that her pussy was bald. He planned on fucking her pussy hard. He loved fucking cheating housewives who had lots of tickets on their licenses.

"Your pussy is a wet mess! Tell me how you fucked yourself on the highway! Tell me what a slut you are!"

Donna was horny and wanting his big dick up her pussy. She moaned out to him and said all the nasty things he wanted her to say. The officer held her hips and slid his enormous cock into her tight pussy. Donna moaned while he fucked her hard.

"Your new name is Highway Slut! Do you like my black cock? Tell me!"

Her insides felt like they were splitting while he pushed his cock deeper and deeper up her vagina. He smacked her round ass while he fucked her like a whore. He grabbed her breasts and fucked her harder each time. Donna moaned while he fucked her with his enormous prick. She had never fucked an African American man. She certainly never encountered a man with a ten-inch cock. Donna was in heaven. She got off while he screamed at her.

Donna was screaming and coming all over his black cock. The officer let out a loud moan and came inside of the slutty woman.

"Fuck! You came in my pussy! Oh great! You could have asked!"

"Your pussy is so tight. I haven't fucked such a tight pussy in a while. You're a married slut. I just get off with cheating housewives. They just love to fuck. I knew it the minute I smelled cunt in your car. Stop your talking and clean my dick up. I'm in charge!"

Donna got back on her knees and licked the officer's big, black cock. She licked his cock like a big ice cream cone. Cleaning off his sweaty and salty come. She wrapped her mouth around his head and slowly suckled out the rest of his come. The officer was happy she was a good cock-sucker. So many women don't know how to suck cock right. He was glad his 'Highway Whore' knew what to do.

"I think you worked off your ticket. You're a hot piece of ass. I'd like to fuck you again. Maybe I can fix your license so you don't have as many points as you do. I'll need you to fuck me at least once a week. What do you say?"

"Hell yes!"

"Good."

The officer opened his car door and handed her his card. He pulled up his pants and put his belt back on and positioned his gun back onto his pants. Donna gave him her panties and pulled down her skirt.

"Keep my panties!" Donna said with a wicked grin.

The officer took her panties and placed them under his nose.

"Love that pussy scent. You're a red, hot mama. Call me next week and will get to work on your license."

The officer smiled at Donna and got into his police car. Donna walked to her car and got in. The officer sped away. Donna just giggled while she fixed her make-up in the car.

She wouldn't be telling her friends what she had done. She didn't have to join the website now. She now had a young, black officer who wanted to fuck her weekly. Donna would no longer be bored. This would spice up her dull life.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
753 Followers