Highway to Krell - Bisexual Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 12: CATALYST

Lena arched her back, Sleethe slipping his hand beneath her to cradle her petite body as she took fistfuls of the furry pelts that lined their bed in her hands, her knuckles white. He dragged his long tongue from her belly to her chest, passing between her breasts and lapping at her sweat-drenched skin, his alien member lodged deep inside her. He was getting close, she could feel it, his massive organ swelling inside her to stretch her insides even further with its wicked, flared glans. It hurt a little, but it was a deeply satisfying ache, tingling pleasure coursing through her body as she felt his smooth shaft twitch against her walls.

They had been fucking like rabbits for the whole journey, their shared cabin on the March Hare a sordid love nest, the walls fortunately sound insulated to provide privacy for the crew in such close living quarters. Her colleagues had not heard the creaking of the bed frame or her loud moans, at least not until now. With what little awareness remained to her she had realized that Sleethe's mating call had provoked some kind of frenzy. Though directed at her, it had called others of his kind, and they had arrived to see what the fuss was all about as they piled into the building by the dozen. Like falling dominoes, when one Krell heard the call it repeated it, passing it on to the others and rousing their instinct to breed.

They were now mating furiously around the pair, both with fellow Krell and her reluctant colleagues, Webber and Sleethe now finding themselves at the center of a great alien orgy. She could almost taste it on the muggy air, the undeniable scent of sweat and fucking. She was beyond shame now, Sleethe was impossible to refuse, the very proposal itself a rumbling call that made her knees give out and her loins drip like a faucet. She had given herself to him the moment he had asked, hoping perhaps that they could stay out of sight in the recess, but now their cover was blown and they had provoked some kind of breeding frenzy.

No matter, her coworkers couldn't chastise her for fraternizing if they were all guilty of the same wonderful crimes.

She was jolted back to reality as Sleethe took her hips in his massive hands, his leathery palms cool on her skin, gripping her roughly for purchase as he started to thrust harder. The more time they spent 'fraternizing' the more he was able to gauge her human limitations, gradually going from slow, tentative sex to hammering her like his life depended on it. His alien member was flexible enough that it never really hurt, at least not in a way that she didn't enjoy...

His flared glans scoured her walls, battling against his rubbery organ in a futile effort to enclose it, his head bulging in her flat belly. Their shapes were all wrong, completely incompatible, and it felt incredible.

Her whole body was on fire, the heat completely intolerable, the room had already been like a sauna when they had arrived and now it was full of writhing bodies giving off more heat into the air. She couldn't tell what she was covered with, maybe her own sweat or maybe damp from the muggy atmosphere, at least some of it was saliva and other assorted bodily fluids. The frustration of the oppressive heat and damp just fed into the pleasure of it, it felt so good to let go like this, to stop caring about what anyone thought of her and let her lover drown her in pleasure.

She wanted Reid to see especially, she could tell that her boss was jealous, but from the sounds emanating from her recess a few feet to the left it seemed as if she had already found her own Krell playmate. It would do her good, she was so uptight, she needed it more than anyone else on the team.

Sleethe lifted her clear off the sodden cushions, holding her ass aloft as he thrusted, every twitch of his hips translating into an almost sickening pleasure that crawled through Lena's exhausted body like electricity. Beads of sweat were knocked from her body by the force of his impacts, her mind fading as she felt that familiar heat welling in her loins, a stupid grin spreading across her face as if she were drunk.

She didn't need to tell him what she wanted, he knew at this point, and she felt him tense as he reached his peak. With an animal growl he thrust as deep into her as he could muster without hurting her, ever conscious of her needs even in the throws of orgasm, and she felt a welcome flood of warmth spread through her. His erection pulsed inside her, nearly as long as her forearm and as thick as her wrist, pumping her full of his thick, jellied come. She could feel it hitting her most private reaches, coating her insides, spurting out of her in an obscene fountain as it ran out of room and was forced out by the pressure. After a moment of lingering, throbbing pleasure he withdrew, letting her fall back to the cushions. He slipped his member out of her to spill more of his seed between her quivering thighs, splattering the fur pelts that lined the recess and coating her belly in it.

Lena bit her lip, seething with arousal, rubbing her thighs together and running a finger through the gunk that pooled on her stomach. It was so thick and warm, more like clumps of preserves than the watery emission that humans produced. She could feel it sticking to her insides, clogging her tunnel and doing its level best to impregnate her. Despite the impossibility of that, the idea made her head spin.

She had only come a couple of times so far, it wasn't nearly enough, she was barely even sore yet. She shifted positions and placed a gentle hand on Sleethe's broad, firm chest, pushing him prone to lie on his scaly back in the bed. She crawled down his body and knelt between his legs, shivering as she felt more of his mess slough out of her to fall heavily to the cushions, taking his heavy member in her hands and weighing it. The azure organ was still pulsating softly, slimy with her excitement and still dripping more of that gooey come from its flared tip. She squeezed in her palms, smirking at him as he lay on his back and looked down at her, seeming so far away due to his exaggerated height.

She couldn't take him in her mouth, she had tried before and he was just too damned big for her, but she could clean him up before they went another round and get him back in the mood. She pressed his still firm erection against her chest, squeezing her breasts around it with her upper arms, the organ long enough to reach from her navel to her chin. She shuffled forward on her knees to get a little closer to Sleethe, and he watched her as she started to slide her fingers up and down his smooth shaft.

It was slippery, and still coated in a copious layer of his ejaculate, hanging from the flared glans in thick ropes that broke to fall to her boobs. There was so much of it, designed to ensure fertilization of a massive female Krell, not a comparatively tiny human. She felt a sudden, perverse urge to taste it, her heart quickening as she dragged her tongue across the rubbery flesh. She scooped up a clump of the emission and rolled it over her tongue, sour, but not unpleasantly so. Something about the taboo of it was thrilling, her heart quickening as she traced the bulge of his head.

She felt him twitch, enjoying the sensation of her tongue as it teased his sensitive glans, the copious mass of gelatinous emission falling over her hands and leaking into her cleavage to slide down her belly. God, she was getting covered in the stuff, she slipped a finger down between her thighs to play with herself as she lapped at it. The task was insurmountable, there was too much of it. She rolled her fingers down his shaft, feeling his veins pulse beneath her hands, nibbling around the rim of his fat glans with her lips to tease him. His long tail waved back and forth, his barrel chest rising and falling faster as his breathing became harder.

'That's it big guy, get ready for another round', she thought as she stroked his hardening member. She was far from done with him.

As his still flexible organ began to stiffen she squeezed it between her breasts again, crossing her arms over her chest and doing her best to slide it up and down, grinding it against her flat belly as she licked and kissed the tip. Her pale skin was slick with all manner of unspeakable fluids, she would need a damn power wash to get all of this off her, but she could worry about that tomorrow morning. For now there was something liberating about it, something wonderful and decadent about feeling his come and her sweat lubricating his member as it slid between her boobs.

His pace increased, Sleethe thrusting his hips more ardently as she struggled to contain him, it looked as if he was ready to go again. She released him, feeling a strand of his fluid hanging from her chin, and wiped what she could from her breasts and belly as she began to tremble with anticipation. The slightly faded red symbol was still marked on her forehead, evidence of their love for all to see, and now she was dripping with the evidence of his lust. She loved this, loved him, and swooned like a schoolgirl as she crawled up on top of him.

She sat on his broad chest, perched over him with her knees resting on his massive biceps, feeling his chest rise and fall between her thighs. He was still marked with the symbol too, though it was a little more faded, he had been swimming after all. She was practically shaking as she leaned down to kiss him, letting him push his tongue into her throat, her eyes watering as she took him as deep as he would go. His erection jumped in the air, and she felt it slap heavily against her naked back, smearing more of that creamy emission on her skin. She must stink of him she realized, with a pulse of guilty excitement, could the other aliens smell him on her? She hoped so, she hoped that they could tell that Sleethe was her Krell, and she wanted him all to herself.

He made to rise, but she placed a hand on his chest, urging him to stay down. She stood over him, her feet to either side of his hips, stumbling a little as she balanced on the uneven cushions beneath them. He was at full mast now, long enough to graze her crotch even standing, and she took the glans in her fingers and positioned herself over it. She wanted to be on top for once, although she couldn't get more than a few inches of him inside her, it would be fun to set the pace. He cocked his head at her, relaxing, compliant as she rubbed the fat head of his cock up and down her vulva to moisten it.

Trying not to slip and impale herself, she pushed his glans into her opening, feeling a familiar pressure as the wide organ met resistance. There was a popping sensation as it broke through, heat and pleasure welling in her loins to weaken her knees as it scraped her insides, perhaps this was a bad idea after all. She crouched a little lower, taking him deeper, no matter how many times she let him stretch her out it always took her a minute or two to get used to his sheer girth on every fresh insertion. Every time was almost like the first, that discomfort bordering on pain that eventually gave way to the most raw and intense pleasure she had ever felt.

They weren't made to fit, and somehow that was all the more exciting.

She crouched a little more, taking as much of him as she could, her hands resting on her knees as Sleethe did his best to keep still and avoid bucking into her. She took a moment to look around her, her head peeking over the lip of the recess, taking in the sordid scene. Every pit was full of roiling Krell bodies, great piles of them packed into the holes, squirming like giant green snakes as they fucked and competed for mates. In the holes that her colleagues had chosen were Krell too, and she grinned as she saw a particularly large female occupying Clayton's recess, her massive body bouncing atop what could only be the overwhelmed veterinarian. She could see Reid too, just a glimpse of her pale skin in the darkness as a Krell of indeterminable gender buried its head between her thighs, its long tongue exploring her in ways that she could never have imagined possible.

Webber rose a little, feeling Sleethe's flared glans tug at her guts, then dropped again as she attempted to find some kind of pace that worked for her. Her knees were weak, her thighs burning as she tried to take him, but it wasn't working out.

"So much for that," she complained.

He huffed, laughing at her in his own alien way, and raised his hands to grip her under the armpits. He lifted her off his member with an audible pop, and dropped her down to the cushions beside him, Lena giggling drunkenly as he rolled over on top of her.

"Ok, fine, we'll do it your way big guy."

He didn't understand her of course, but by now they were familiar enough with eachother's body language and tone of voice that words weren't necessary. She shivered as she felt his scaly hand on her hip, and he flipped her over roughly so that she was face down against the damp pillows. They stank of sweat and sex, but that just made her hotter, squirming with her ass in the air as Sleethe planted his heavy hand on her shoulders to press her down and positioned himself behind her.

She was giddy, he wasn't even inside her yet and she could feel her juices leaking down her thighs. She shuddered violently, her hands snapping to her mound to rub herself as Sleethe blasted her with a close range mating call, he might as well have jammed a vibrator into her on the maximum setting. He gave her another pulse, and she groaned into the wet pillows, her toes curling as he hovered over her and let his warm saliva fall onto her rump. He knew how to push her buttons now, she was a little mad, and she reached back to slap his scaly forearm with her tiny hand, as hard as rock.

"Stop teasing you brute, make it worth my while."

He reached down and buried a hand in her mop of messy, blonde hair, gripping her tightly in the way that she had taught him. It took all of her willpower to stifle the 'fuck yeah' that she almost let slip, her eyelids drooping as she arched her back for him. He gripped her hip for leverage with his other hand, and maneuvered his erection closer to her, splaying her labia with its shovel-like head. She was good to go, her pink flesh dripping with strands of her lubricating juices as she waited for that penetrating thrust. He eased his thick member into her, spreading her open, hitting every weak spot she had by simple virtue of his overwhelming size.

He knew her limitations, but he also knew the desires that she would never utter of her own accord, the veil of language lifted so that they could communicate in a more raw and primal manner. He felt the quivering of her loins around his cock, saw how she sighed and shifted her hips, and deduced what she wanted. He slammed deep, Webber's eyes almost popping out of her head as she rocked, grunting as she took him as deep as he would go. The initial shock and soreness rapidly gave way to a seething, smoldering pleasure as she turned her head to look back at him, her expression full of lust and fury. He tugged at her hair, and dragged his flared member back a little, only to slam it into her reaches again as he pressed her face into the bed.

Lena found herself trapped between the thrusting Krell and the filthy cushions and pelts, his enormous, muscular frame moving on top of her with a force and vigor that no human could have matched. He planted one fist deep in the pillows for stability as he leaned closer to drag his purple tongue across her neck, and she wrapped her arm around it, feeling his firm bicep bulge from beneath the scales as it held him aloft.

She couldn't think, couldn't even see as he pushed her grinning face into the bed, the smell of his wet leather body odor mingling with the sweat and sour fluids as he pounded her until she felt her legs might give out. He was so big, so powerful, their brutal coupling riding that maddening line between pleasure and pain that ignited her senses. She was a live wire, every nerve in her body tingling with electricity, her ravaged loins flowing with lubricant that hung from her vulva in strings, her beleaguered body doing all that it could to ease his passage. She didn't want it to be easy though, his member slammed against her with enough force that she could feel it in her whole body, his flared glans scraping her sensitive walls as they tried in vain to accommodate him.

She felt herself getting close, her body reacting of its own accord, her sweat-slicked skin hot to the touch as the hand that he had planted in her hair left to roam down her spine. She was trembling, her breath coming in ragged gasps through clenched teeth, her jaws closed around one of the pillows in an effort to stifle her embarrassing moans.

He lifted her suddenly, his large hand wrapped around her chest, pulling her upright and pressing her spine against his pale underbelly. She let her arms hang limp, dazed, spots of light dancing before her eyes as her peripheral vision narrowed. She could feel his bulging abdominal muscles in the small of her back, his rock hard pectorals bumping against her head as he rocked her. He placed his hand over the conspicuous bulge in her belly, his cock deforming her stomach, and he started to move more slowly and deliberately.

Lena was beside herself, drowning in pleasure and heat, beads of her sudor rolling down her skin as it shone in the low light. Sleethe gripped her roughly, wrapping his arms around her, his long tongue leaving his maw to slip inside her willing mouth. She sucked on it, playing her tongue over it as it writhed and wound deeper, making her shiver and buck in his powerful embrace. He gave her one last, hard thrust, and hit her with a blast of his reverberating call. It shook her insides, vibrating her bones and her loins as if ghostly fingers were reaching past her skin to massage her from the inside.

She came, hard, almost blacking out as she felt him fill her with his emission again, the great alien loosing a bestial growl and flooding her with warm ejaculate. He had trapped her arms at her sides, her fists balling and her nails digging into her palms, a pained cry escaping her lips and echoing through the room. She couldn't help herself, reduced to a squirming, convulsing wreck as her sodden hair fell over her face and Sleethe withdrew his tongue. He kept her still in his scaly arms as climax after climax tore through her, every throb of his cock sending a fresh wad of thick fluid into her, the profane concoction spilling between her thighs.

Her muscles seized and contracted, her alien partner grunting as her already tight tunnel further narrowed around him, her thighs quivering around his shaft as their juices rolled down it in fat globs.

Finally the crippling waves of orgasm ebbed, the sharp sensation replaced with a burgeoning afterglow that made her woozy and giggly. Sleethe lay her down on the bed, the girl collapsing, completely exhausted and spent. He flopped down beside her, making her bounce on the cushions, and she rolled into his embrace. She laughed, pressing her slender fingers against his chest, her naked body a complete mess. She was coated in everything under the sun, both of them now spooning in their own mess. She was high on her glow, shivering happily as his touch sent a stray aftershock rippling through her tired body, indifferent to the daunting cleanup that awaited her the next day.

She was swollen with her lover's seed, sore and satisfied, post-coital bliss rolling over her in placating waves.

"Why'd you make me fall for you, you big green dope," she chuckled. He squeezed her closer, and she pressed her beet-red cheek against his cool chest. "How the hell am I going to explain this to my mother?"

CHAPTER 13: MORNING AFTER

"Let's all agree to never speak of this again," Reid sighed, hefting her rucksack onto her back as her team loitered around her. Her face was burning, Dubois seemed similarly embarrassed but Sousa and Webber were beaming. Clayton was hard to read, avoiding eye contact with his colleagues as he tightened the straps on his bag and inspected his boots, trying to keep himself occupied in order to avoid talking to them.