Highwaymen Ch. 02

Story Info
Bound and taken.
2k words
4.61
23.9k
4

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So it pleases you to have been bested by a woman then Sir?"

"Oh God!" He winced to think of it. What ignominy! "Oh no" he groaned.

The highwaywoman smiled wide, her white teeth flashing in the gloom. "Make up your mind Sir! Are you more pleased that you were responding to a woman? Or more chagrined that you were beaten by one?" Though her tone was playful, she awaited his reply intently.

For a moment he pondered the idea of stubbornly refusing to answer, even whilst thinking his feelings through. His decision made, he opted for truth. That laugh moved him so, he was eager to continue converse with this strange and beautiful woman. "I am relieved. That my arousal was not at the hands of another man."

"I think you do yourself an injustice Sir. There is naught to fear in arousal by one's own sex! Why limit your pleasures to but half the population of the world?" She smiled a knowing smile as she spread her hands theatrically apart.

He scowled back to hide his embarrassment. Meantime he took in her form. This woman was scarcely more than a girl! Now he could see her full face. He guessed she might be twenty or twenty-one, though the lines in her face showed her to be perhaps uncommonly life-experienced for her age.

She glanced down at his sex, which now was beginning to lose the arousal her previous ministrations had evoked. Raising her eyebrows, she remarked "Perhaps it isonlymen you find attractive Sir?"

He spluttered indignantly, so galled by her remark that he could not manage a coherent protest.

"Let me apply a test Sir, since you were kind enough to inform me that I have time to spare before my next appointment." She paused a moment, considering. "I do have your word on that? If I should miss the coach it will go very ill with you!"

"Aye girl, you have my word." He scowled.

"Girl! So now you admit to being bested by a mere girl?"

"Dammit, it was no fair fight."

"And you Sir, I'm sure you challenge each person you waylay on the road to a duel, do you not then?" Her tone was lightly admonishing.

Finally he decided. His dignity was gone, and there was nothing he could do in this circumstance to retrieve it. He should stop posturing and be himself. He smiled, and her own expression lightened at that smile of his. Open and warm and friendly and self-mocking it seemed. "No indeed, you have the truth of it gir.. Lady."

She nodded. "I'll not tease you more Sir. But.. I do wish to apply that test!"

At that she began to remove her gloves, pulling them slowly and carefully from her hands, and laying them neatly to one side. She saw his quizzical glance at her action. Next she shrugged the coat from her shoulders, and let it slide to the ground, falling over the gloves. She stretched upward, flexing her fingers and arching her back a little. He peered at her chest, disappointed that there was only a slight swelling. Her eyes appraised him as she straightened, running her gaze slowly up and down his body. She gave a little smile as she saw his cock no longer shrinking. And now she pulled the dark shirt over her head.

He gasped. Beneath the shirt, a white front-laced corset was drawn tight. He saw the ivory skin which peeked between the cruelly tightened lacings at the centre of her chest. She began to work at those lacings, loosening them, and her chest expanded, breasts swelled beneath the boned fabric. Then it was loosened enough, and he became aware of her eyes on his. Her eyes, bright and smiling, which looked back steadily into his, and flicked down to his cock, then returned with a slight widening which seemed to indicate her satisfaction. He realised that his cock was climbing fast, and this time he felt easy with it. The vision slowly, coquettishly eased the corset down, her breasts gradually emerging. When dark twin buds emerged above the garment, he gasped.

She smiled, and spoke softly. "I think you will pass my test Sir." Her eyes rested boldly on his stiff member. Now she studied his face more closely, seeing the lines creasing his eyes, the furrow which clove his brow, the grey eyes, which seemed to hold a little sadness but overlaid with good humour. Maybe he was thirty. That was a little older than she had adjudged initially. He was her own height, or an inch taller perhaps. She dropped the corset, and stepped out of it. Now she wore only dark moleskin breeches and thigh-high riding boots. She knew precisely what such a view could do to a man, and was happy to see her victim was no exception. She retrieved the crop and tapped it, apparently idly, against her calf. It pleased her to see his eyes narrow as he watched her toy with the switch. "Don't worry Sir, I have played enough with your rump for now. Though I admit it is a very pretty ass for thrashing." She couldn't help teasing, though it was not said solely to tease: his body aroused her, his ass perhaps the most of all. She realised how much she had enjoyed giving the beating, and began to regret a little that she had now promised not to administer more. She reached out with the crop, and gently prodded his balls, pleased to see that he did not flinch away from the tip of the crop.

"I thought you said you would not tease more?" His tone lightly censorious.

"Oh Sir, will you not forgive a Lady if she employs her female prerogative a little? Especially if she is just a meregirl!"

He smiled at that, unable to feel the annoyance which he felt he should. This heavenly vision had him trapped in more ways than one, he mused! He nodded assent. "As you will Lady-girl. I will allow you the privileges of your sex."

"Why thank you Sir!" She made a little bow. "Excuse me a minute. This is the difficult part." She sat on the ground, and began to wrestle the long boot off her left leg. It took two or three minutes of struggle.

"I could assist you Lady."

"I have you safely where I want you for the moment, kind Sir!" She finished wrenching the second boot off in triumph. "There!"

Now she unbelted, and let the breeches fall. He gasped as he saw the triangle of hair hiding her sex, and his cock jumped once again. "It seems you pass the test with flying colours Sir!"

She stepped towards him, leaving the breeches lying there unheeded, her eyes burning with desire as she approached him. He was gasping with a lust stronger than any he had felt before. His cock dripped a ribbon of pre-cum, and her belly pushed against him, smearing the liquid between their bodies. He grated out words. "Let me down Lady.. I must take you."

Her reply was husky, choked with overwhelming need, "No Sir, I must takeyouthis night!"

His eyebrows jumped in surprise, but before he could say more she clasped her hands behind his neck and sprang from the ground, clamping her legs around his waist. She wriggled carefully downwards, her piercing-blue eyes on his. He felt the heat of her sex as it brushed his cock. She wriggled back and forth, rubbing against his cock, guiding it into her wet and ready slit. Now her smile transformed into an intensity of concentration as she moaned, and gave herself up to the animal within. She let herself fall down onto him, feeling the parting of her inner lips, the slow piercing as she was filled.

She contracted around him as she dropped down, and the embrace stretched him beautifully. He groaned loudly, and his hips thrust upwards. As he gasped "Yes" he heard the same word echoed in her voice. Their groins met. She held a second, then started to rise and fall. Slowly. It was a delicious slow dance of love. A pumping, squeezing, driving exquisiteness. Their gasps merged. He sought her lips. She pulled back, scared somehow to offer that particular intimacy, even though they shared one body. He shook his head. "I WILL kiss you. NOW." He panted the words, and pushed out his face towards her lips. She relented, and met his with a little, nervous laugh. Their tongues duelled, each demanding entry, neither prepared to submit. His won the first contest, and he thrust into her mouth, penetrating just as his cock penetrated her. He explored, poking, prodding, marking his new domain, whilst her tongue pushed back in its desire to do likewise. Their breath was gasped in unison. She concentrated, squeezed his member extra-hard at her next downward drop, and now when he gasped her tongue was ready, plunging into him and taking his mouth, raping it as his had just raped hers.

Their abandon was complete. Two loving animals, they fed from each other, took their pleasure from each other. Yet unlike animals too, for they also each wished to bring the other to peak. It was another fight, who could give the gift of climax first? She was surprised at how long he lasted. He was equally surprised. Perhaps their sense of time was not as it would usually have been as their ferocious loving took on a timelessness. When she came, a hot flood gushing to bathe his sex and course down his thighs, his own climax twitched and jerked to add its enhancement to the flood. Each of them gasped and shuddered. She was clinging desperately to him, her limbs spasming, her body convulsing in the power of her orgasm. She whimpered. It seemed to continue for minutes, only slowly calming. He kissed her cheek, murmured words he hoped might calm her. "Sweet girl". Finally she calmed enough to lift up and then swing her legs to the ground.

Their eyes met, like those of two frightened animals. "My God!" he gasped. "Oh my!" she whispered. She sat on the ground, clutching her arms close around her body, rocking back and forth. He watched in awed amazement, wordlessly.

Finally she ceased her rocking and looked up. "Well!" she gasped, trying to control the shaking in her voice, "That was something most unique and special!"

"Aye!" he returned "You are a she-devil of a lover. A most wonderful succubus! Never.. I have never experienced the like."

She sat another few minutes, calming still. At last she rose stiffly to her feet, and drew a deep laboured breath. "And now, I have that appointment to attend. I will return for you as soon as may be Sir, and then you will be freed. Believe me, I am sorry to have to leave you in this predicament." She sounded most genuinely sorrowful.

He nodded slowly. "You must do as you think necessary, my Lady. But think on my offer as you ride this night. I do believe we might make a good pair!"

"I will." And with that she dressed as hastily as she could. Then she returned to him, pulled up his breeches and re-belted them around him. "There Sir. I will keep your nether regions warm. Mayhap I will have use for them again?"

He smiled. "Mayhap!" He sounded hopeful.

She untethered her horse and swung up onto it, once more the image of a highwayman. As she rode off she gave a little salute of a wave. A tinkling laugh sounded just after she had disappeared from view, and the words "Wait for me, won't you?" floated back to him on the night air.

He settled himself for the long wait. Ah well! He had much to think on in the meantime. And ... he was determined that somehow he would free himself and take his revenge when she returned.