Highwaymen Ch. 05

Story Info
Spanking and fucking.
2.2k words
4.37
21.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie straightened up as he finished buckling his belt, then slipped on surcoat and gloves. After their exertions he was finally beginning to feel cold in the early morning air. He watched his new-found partner finish arranging her apparel too, and smiled pleasantly. "I feel a touch of chill, what say we make for the next village westwards? A warm inn and hot food would be welcome."

The young woman tossed her head in derision. "Gods, have I taken up with such a soft companion? Sir, I have food in my saddle bag, and I can cook passing well. Gather up some wood, whilst I prepare kindling and strike a spark."

He looked at her sharply. Opened his mouth to admonish her for taking such a tone with him, but decided against raising the issue for now. The taking of her had left him in an easy mood. He wandered out of the clearing and had soon gathered a good armful of fuel. As he returned, he smelt a trace of smoke and saw the sputtering flame as she pocketed her steel and flint. She laid small twigs over the burning leaves, and soon the larger branches could be added too. The merry fire began to warm them. They sat on their haunches and warmed their hands, feeling the heat on their faces.

He glanced towards her. Saw the ruddy light pick out redness in her hair where he had thought it dusky. Saw the glow of her cheeks. He exhaled deeply and thought back over all their encounter yet again. What an attractive picture she made! Hah! He would tame this wild vixen. She thought he would dance to her tune? And God knew she was pretty, lithe, wanton, and knowing enough to inflame his passion. Yet he thought she would find him less malleable than she imagined. He had a steel within, masked by his pleasant manner. And if she wanted a challenge, she should have it! She thought to tame him? He would tame her! He watched her. Saw when she became aware of his attention, and though feigning ignorance of it, she moved, leaning back, deliberately stretching, catlike in her luxuriously flowing motion. Oh! His heart jumped, loins leaped. Sweet Jesus! She moved him. But he knew her game. Knew she was playing with him, provoking him. He smiled.

She turned to him, her smile warm and open. "Sir. Jamie. How come you to be in this profession? Would you tell me?"

He sighed, his face creasing somewhat, looking suddenly older than his thirty years. "It is not a profession I have followed all my life. Far from it. Do you really wish to hear the story?"

"Yes." She sighed. "It would please me to know a little more of you, if our paths are to run together for a while."

He was silent for a space, staring into the flames. She watched him keenly, wondering what he was thinking.

He leant back and started to speak, still staring into the flames, his tone dreamlike, monotonous, low, yet somehow compelling. "I was born of wealthy parents. They brought me up well. I expected to help my father with our small estate, and indeed I did so for a few years. But father was taken in by dishonest 'friends'. They persuaded him to invest beyond his means in a venture, importing wine from Portugal. That fell through when the ship was intercepted and impounded. It seems they were not quite legal about their business, though father had not been made privy to that fact or he'd ne'er have got involved."

He paused a moment. Joanna continued to study his face intently. While he was staring into the fire, she could observe without his being conscious of it. He was quite handsome, the nose perhaps a little overlarge, but the features pleasant despite his current sadness. And the scar on his cheek gave him a slightly rakish look.

He continued suddenly. "Well ... the short of it is, he lost almost all his land. He was left with enough to get by, he and mother. But their estate is much fallen. That was three years ago. I was not likely to make much of a living at land management after that, so I decided to embark on a little project. I thought I would just tide myself over with one robbery. None harmed, and myself with enough gold to travel and seek better fortune. So I held up a coach and was fortunate in my takings. I gave a little to my father, and spent the rest much quicker than I had intended. I gambled with acquaintances made in the taverns I was frequenting, and lived well. So I held up another coach. It was only after the third I finally admitted to myself that I was become a highwayman by profession. So now I keep myself in reasonable comfort. I am not good at discomfort!" He smiled wryly, and she nodded, but said nothing, not wishing to break the spell.

He breathed deep. "Well, that is how I came to choose this particular profession. And truth to say, I enjoy much of it. Slinking about, using my wits, moving around the country, meeting some rather interesting characters in the inns, all that is good. Of course, I do not much like frightening my victims. And I especially do not like fighting those who will not submit. Yet I have managed not to kill anyone." Once more he gave that wry smile, as he turned towards her.

"So you see. Though I choose a dishonourable manner in which to earn my living, I am not without some honour. My own formulation of it anyway!"

She smiled warmly. "Aye Sir. And I too have a certain honour. Though you may think me a whore for the language I use on occasion, and my knowledge of the arts of loving, I am no such thing. Yet my mother was." She broke off as she saw his embarrassed expression. He was remembering how he had disparaged her earlier when she had demonstrated her whore-house vocabulary.

She continued. " ... no matter... you did not know it Jamie. I am not hard on those I rob. Those who have little are free to keep it. And I too have harmed none. Well ..." and here she looked pointedly at his crotch, and laughed, "... none seriously - in making my living."

He joined in her laughter, looking rueful. "Bested by a woman! I hope my friends do not come to hear of that!"

"Oh maybe they will ... but if you treat me well, maybe they won't." She offered her most roguish smile.

Gods! Once more his loins stirred. He turned back to the fire to hide his lust. Yet she, experienced as she was, had read it even before then. And it stirred her too, to her surprise.

Now she took out a good-sized piece of dried meat from her saddlebag. Wrapping it in some herbs, she thrust a stick through, and held it into the flames so it was just singeing. As the smell reached his nostrils he inhaled deeply, his mouth salivating in anticipation at the aroma: venison and sage. He realised how long it had been since he had eaten!

"Take this and continue roasting the meat Jamie, I'll not be long." She thrust the stick into his hands and was gone before he could object. Dammit, he thought. When she returns I'm going to take her to task for this manner of hers. Her imperious style is just not acceptable.

Soon she returned, carrying leaves and berries. "These will go well with the meat, don't you think?" He nodded, scowling.

"What is it?"

"Joanna! I will not have you use such ..." he searched for a word, "such a tone and manner of command when you talk to me."

She laughed easily. "Well ... perhaps it is a mark of our profession that we get to be a little demanding of others!"

"Is it? I wonder?" He mused for a little. "Anyway, I willnothave it!"

"Now who's commanding!" She laughed again, and it both amused and angered him.

He put the meat down deliberately, and turned to her. His eyes flashed dangerously as he reached out and grabbed her arms, pulling her towards him. He saw her surprise. Then her shock as he pulled her across his lap. His left arm pinned her, while the right searched under her belly for the belt-buckle. Finding it, he released the clasp, as she flailed and punched his thigh and side painfully. He yanked at the breeches, and pulled them down to the tops of her high boots, exposing her white flesh, the curve of her ass delicious to his sight. He ignored her fighting and her protestations, and laughed when she started to employ her vocabulary of curses again. "You fucking coward. Cock sucking shithead son of a whore."

He hardly heard the rest of the stream, as he laughed louder. But his hand began to warm those lovely cheeks into a red and rosy glow. He spanked her soundly. At first her struggling and oaths intensified, but after a little while she calmed. He wondered why. Then he heard her breathing, panting hard, and at the same time she started to move against him, rhythmically. "Oh shit!" he heard her say, but the tone was strange.

"What is it?"

"Shit ... I want you to fuck me. Need it! Do it! Now!"

"What! I TOLD you not to speak to me like that."

"Fuck!! I ... I'm sorry." She gasped the words. "Jamie, oh please stroke my cunt. Then fuck me."

He was taken aback. The punishment didn't seem to have had the intended effect. What sort of revenge was it if shelikedit? But he was keen to have her again. His cock stiffened. She felt it through his breeches, against her belly, and wriggled on it. "FUCK ME! Please!" She shouted it in desperation.

He dropped his right hand, palm red from striking her, between her thighs. She was so hot! His fingers stroked her lips, and felt the wet need in her. She pushed back hard onto his fingers, swallowing two to the first joints. "Jamie!" She gasped. "Finger-fuck me now!" Somehow she remembered to add, "Pleeeease!"

He obliged eagerly. The first two fingers thrust in and out as she rode them. He watched her bucking, there across his lap, in fascination. Her breathing became faster, as did his. Finally she managed to squeeze out the words "Now! I need you in me. Now!"

He pulled at his own belt, fumbling, as he heard her gasp again. "Oh please! Hurry!" At last, the belt freed, he thrust his breeches down, and smacked her ass one final time. He panted "Get off me Joanna!"

She got up on all fours. He wriggled out from under her, and seeing she did not intend to move from that position he moved behind her. She moaned as his cock touched her outer lips, and rode down on him as he thrust inwards. Their loving was another wild abandoned ride. Each was lost in a world of lustful need. She came first, drenching his cock. The hardness of her at climax brought him off immediately after, and he planted her once more. Then she collapsed onto her belly, and he sprawled on top of her. They lay there, panting like dogs after a chase.

Finally he recovered sufficiently to pull his dwindling cock from her. She moaned at the parting.

He crawled over to the meat, and picking up the stick thrust it once more into the flames. "My God I'm hungry!" he made a comical picture, breeches still around his knees, crouched there on the grass. Finally, as Joanna too regained composure, she crawled over to join him. She slipped an arm around his bare waist beneath his shirt. "That was good Jamie. So good." Her voice was dreamlike. They soon made short work of meat and leaves and berries, supplemented with a bit of hard bread which she had also provided and washed down with water from their skins.

After a while he turned to her, eyebrows arching a question. "What was it made you need to love so urgently?"

She looked back at him boldly. "The spanking aroused me. Did you not know?" He shook his head.

She smiled. "It is a good thing, pain and pleasure mixed."

He looked unconvinced. She pressed him "Did you not feel excited by the whipping last night?"

He started to deny it hotly. Then stopped himself. Had he? "Maybe ... I am not sure."

She laughed her throaty, sonorous, intoxicating laugh. "I will prove it on you another time. And ... I hope you will do the same for me again?"

He looked at her with a kind of awe. Would she show him? Could he ever allow her to? And if so, could he enjoy it as freely as she had just done? The view of her pretty ass reddening under his hands and wriggling in need returned to him, exciting him. His dark eyes searched her face, finding there at this moment only merriment and a disarming openness.