Highwaymen Ch. 15

Story Info
Celeste's still slave, for now.
1.4k words
4.59
11.8k
1

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite, or perhaps because of her hurts, Celeste slept a deep revitalising sleep that night. She awoke very early the next morning, to feel Terence lying by her side. She turned to look at him in the faint light of pre-dawn, resting her chin on a hand. How changed he had been the previous day! She shuddered in pleasure, felt her cunt suddenly wet as she quickened with excitement, replaying both her beating and the subsequent buggering in delicious detail.

Her first thought after that was to consider how she must take back control. But ... she wanted him commanding her again too. She wrestled with those two conflicting desires for a while, her natural independence arguing that she must be the dominant, as she had contrived to be for most of their relationship thus far. But body and spirit both dictated that she must experience complete submission to his will again. Dammit, she thought, who have I become? She rolled very carefully onto her aching back, her fertile mind imagining a slave girl's life with this man, while her hand gently toyed in her pubic hair. Finally she drifted back to sleep.

As the sun fell across the window soon after dawn, Terence stirred. He had slept long and deeply, and was feeling much refreshed. He stretched deliciously until a slight twinge reminded him of the wound still healing on his arm, then he took slow deep breaths. What had happened to him yesterday?

He thought back with considerable guilt to the thrashing he had given Celeste, but as he called to mind the rapid build-up of red welts across her white flesh he was immediately aroused. There was something in that image that fascinated him. He also thought back to how her ass had looked when he had spanked her in the past. How the pretty cheeks had gradually reddened under his hand. How she had wriggled. How wet she had become!

And then he replayed her falling to her knees and calling him her Master. He smiled a self-satisfied grin, which then broadened as he visualised his own expression right now. He must be grinning like the cat that got the cream! He would indeed be her Master. That power had been intoxicating, yet ... as he considered the matter, he realised that it carried with it a duty too. If he were to control her utterly then he must equally take all responsibility and care for how he used her.

He turned his head to look at the curve of the sleeping girl's neck, shoulder and arm above the white bedcover. Desire stirred. Such a pretty young thing to possess! He was surprised how the thought of utterly possessing her was growing on him. He reached to stroke the nape of her neck, then pulled down the cover slowly, revealing her flank, her whip-marked back, and then her abused ass. Celeste stirred, murmuring something indecipherable, and then stretched. Her eyes flew open and she exclaimed in pain as the stretching of her beaten back sent a hundred sharp reminders of the beating through her. She gingerly rolled onto her stomach, then looked sideways and up at her companion. The expression she caught there fleetingly, before he could adjust it, surprised her considerably. There was a fierce possessiveness in that look. It immediately threw her mentally back into that place she had reached yesterday when her body had told her to declare him her Master. As he changed his look into a warm smile, she returned it with one of her own. "Good morning ... Master?"

Terence felt a warm glow course through him at that address. So, he thought, she is still feeling slavish this morning? Well ... I am certainly feeling Masterful enough.

He sat up and slowly pulled the white cover completely away from her. Now he could see the injuries he had dealt her displayed from neck to knee. He whistled at the sight of the myriad angry red marks across her white flesh. It excited him. It looked good, it looked ... somehow right? His fingers began to trace along each mark in turn, gently. Celeste stiffened but did not shy away from the light contact. "What are you doing Terence?" She watched his brows furrow as he considered his answer for some time. "I believe I am affirming what I did to you. I am ..." his voice trailed off as he considered further. She watched in rapt attention. His eyebrows rose in exclamation at his conclusion, as he continued. "I am pleased that I hurt you."

Her whole body trembled with excitement as she heard his words. "Yes, then you are still very much my Master this morning."

"And a slave must serve her Master. Strive to please him. Answer to his whim." His smile hardened somewhat.

She felt the movement in her belly as her cunt quivered and dampened. "What is my Master's whim?" She was not just damp but wet, and getting wetter by the moment!

He pointed down to his cock, standing stiff and already glistening a dew-drop or pre-cum. "Suck it now!"

Celeste smiled hungrily and mumbled something of which the only word he caught was "breakfast" as she moved down and straddled his lower legs. Then her mouth pursed a small "O" and she slid her lips around the head of his cock, pulling on his foreskin. His groan of pleasure excited her further as she began to lick around the glans, slowly stimulating. His cock jumped inside her mouth. She murmured a choked "mmm" of her own pleasure at his response.

Suddenly his hands were in her hair, fingers thrusting between long locks, then pulling her head down by the hair so that she almost gagged as his full length and girth slid into her mouth, into her throat. She was practiced, and despite the surprise she swallowed him without gagging. Then he started to push and pull her head back and forth, controlling the speed with which he fucked her mouth. First it was slow, easing her head away and back again, but then he thrust with gathering speed. She felt some annoyance that he was not letting her pleasure him with all the skill she possessed. But to more than counter that there was the thrill of being used as his fuck-toy. She let her teeth graze along the top and bottom of his shaft, hearing a satisfying reaction in his groans, and soon felt the final tightening in cock and balls which presaged his climax. Then he was jerking, pumping his hot silky cum into her throat. His fingers relaxed their grasp.

She raised her head slightly so she could suck the final drops from him, savouring the salty liquid, then she began to lick all over balls and cock, cleaning them thoroughly, emitting quiet little chirps of satisfaction as she cleaned.

As his hands dropped to his sides and he lay breathing deep contented breaths, she pulled her mouth away and moved up to lie close beside him. She pushed her face towards his, but stopped short of kissing him, somehow managing to remember that for now she was not calling the shots. He met her lips. At the taste of himself on her tongue he screwed up his nose and furrowed his brows. She laughed into his mouth in muffled merriment, then collapsed back to lie beside him once again. "That wasn't enough breakfast, it just made me hungrier." She glanced down at his diminished cock, and was amused by the quick shake of his head which that evoked. As she lay there her mind was drifting, but automatically her hand moved over her cunt and, without any real awareness of what she was doing, she began to stroke.

"Stop that!" Terence's command cut in on her. She jerked to full awareness and pulled her hand away quickly, looking at him, meeting his steely stare levelly.

"But I'm so aroused Terence, I need ..."

She was a little angered at the decisive shaking of his head, "No!"

Hell, she thought, she was finding his new-found dominance exciting, but it was also frustrating and aggravating in equal measures. She had declared just these last few minutes ago that he was still her Master! She did not wish to contradict that declaration by immediate disobedience. But nor could she wait long before she came, she needed that release so very urgently. Struggling to square the circle, she resolved to bring herself off in secret as soon as she could contrive a few minutes alone.

She nodded meekly as she moved her hand away, but already she was plotting. She could not remain his compliant slave for long!