Hijab Girls Masturbate Too!

Story Info
Pakistani Muslim gal fantasizes about black man.
1k words
2.58
29.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

According to conventional wisdom about hijab-wearing Muslim girls, I'm supposed to be soft and sweet. The name is Saleema Hussein and I'm a young woman hailing from the City of Red Deer, Alberta, with a story to share with you. I'm biracial, born to Imran Hussein, an immigrant father from Pakistan, and Salome Gutierrez, a Colombian-born Canadian author. I've lived in Alberta my whole life, and after graduating from the University of Calgary with a bachelor's degree in business, I decided to explore life outside the prairies. That's how I ended up in the City of Ottawa, Ontario.

Red Deer is a far cry from Ottawa in terms of size and diversity. Close to thirty percent of Ottawa's residents are people of non-European descent. I've seen a lot of Africans, Arabs, Chinese, Hindus and Hispanics in this town. In Red Deer, as a brown gal, I stuck out like the proverbial sore thumb. In Ottawa, I can almost blend in. Walking around downtown, I see lots of people from all over the place. Man, I wish I'd grown up here instead of a small, redneck-style town in Alberta. I'm having fun in the Capital, a lot of people consider Ottawa the town that fun forgot but not me. Compared to Red Deer, it's like night and day.

Anyhow, I decided to have some fun in this new place since I didn't know anyone in town. I was raised in a Muslim household and my father was strict, so back in Red Deer, I didn't get out much. In Ottawa, I saw my chance to finally have some fun. I met some really cool people while visiting the Carleton University campus. I went there to inquire about their new MBA program, and met someone really cool after visiting the Sprott School of Business. A chance encounter destined to change my life, as it were.

After doing a tour of the campus, I was just about ready to head home. That's when a vision of masculine beauty walked out of the library. A tall, good-looking young man named Abdullah Elmi. Like the ingénue that I seemed to be, I approached him. And lucky for me, he was friendly and easygoing. Born in the City of Toronto to a Somali immigrant father and white Canadian mother, Abdullah was simply delicious to look at. Like a lot of mixed guys such as 2-14 Super Bowl champion Russell Wilson and Colin Koepernick, he was simply gorgeous. A caramel-skinned, curly-haired, green-eyed African-Canadian Muslim prince.

I spoke to him casually, inquiring about the school and student life. Abdullah answered all my questions in a causal yet confident manner. I learned a bit about him as well. He's a third-year Criminology student at Carleton, and single. I decided to change one thing about him. Can you guess what that is? Why, his single status, of course. It's not often that I, as a Muslim woman, meet a guy who's good-looking, educated, a member of my faith, and also single. Got to grab them while they're available, you know?

Before I left campus that day, I gave Abdullah my number, and went home with a smile on my face. That night, as I lay on my bed, stark naked in my two-bedroom apartment in Vanier, I thought of Abdullah, the sexy half-Somali, half-white stud with the mesmerizing eyes. I found myself smiling and thinking naughty thoughts. Yes, hijab-wearing Muslim girls think about sex too, dammit. My hand went between my thighs, and I began fingering my pussy. Closing my eyes, I visualized Abdullah on top of me, wrapping his manly arms around me and sliding his thick ebon cock into my cunt.

I shuddered all over and licked my lips, thrusting two fingers into my pussy, then a third. Excitedly I moaned, and continued fucking myself. To add to the fun, I pulled my favorite toy out from under my pillow. Rubbing lotion all over it, I kissed it gently before rubbing it against my asshole. Slowly, I pushed it inside. This isn't the first time I've played with my own ass, and I'm really, really into it. I pushed the dildo deep inside my anus, left it embedded there, and resumed fingering my cunt. Fingering my pussy with a dildo filling my ass is a lot of fun. Nothing quite like that 'full' feeling. Yeah, I went at it for a while, playing with myself, masturbating to a guilty pleasure until I came.

Afterwards, I just lay there, catching my breath and daydreaming. The life of a young, unmarried Muslim woman can be such a bore. On the one hand, you're expected to be all chaste and pure because it's what the rules of Islam expect a woman to be. Muslim men are the world's biggest hypocrites. It's considered perfectly okay for a Muslim guy to sleep around, bed as many women as he wants, get drunk, and none of this will ever affect his family honor. His Muslim sister on the other hand is expected to be pure, chaste and obedient. Oh, and if we don't toe the line, if we want to party and have fun, live life to the fullest just like our male siblings, we're punished. With death. Yup, that's right, they kill us. Only Muslim females are slain in the name of family honor. Ever noticed that?

I fell asleep with these troubled thoughts on my mind. The next day, I called Abdullah, and we ended up talking on the phone for more than an hour. With his deep voice, easy confidence and coolness, he sent thrills down my spine. After talking to him for like ninety minutes, when he asked me to grab a bite with him this coming Friday, I happily accepted. I'm twenty two years old, a Muslim woman and an educated sister. I am in a new place, far away from my parents, and I want to live my life my way. Nothing can stop me and only Allah can judge me. To hell with the rules set up by insecure men who sought to control the women in their lives. Today is my independence day. Off comes my hijab, and it's NEVER going back on. Peace be upon you.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers