Hijacked Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was tighter than before, not that it left anything to the imagination beforehand. Her nipples and every contour were clearly visible - no cameltoe, but only just. Everything else down to her pubic mount were clearly visible. And as an added bonus, she noticed the previously flat-footed garment had been modified to include heels.

Elaine sighed, deciding it was still better than being naked for anyone to see and lay on the bed, suddenly overwhelmed with exhaustion but instead of sleeping she felt tears welling up and her body was wracked with great sobs.

A comforting arm appeared around her, causing her to flinch away. A soothing 'shh' reached her ears and Elaine found herself pulled into the embrace of her roomate. Neither spoke a word as the women cuddled into each other in search of comfort, exhausting plunging Elaine into sleep.

12