Hijacking Hypnosis Pt. 01

Story Info
Young man discovers his hot coworker's secret to success.
4.2k words
4.5
49.2k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My coworker Jessica and I are good friends and have been for almost three years. We're both 25. We banter a bit in the office and usually grab lunch together. She's really great- friendly, funny, and whip smart. Unfortunately most of the attention paid to her by our colleagues is due to her looks. She tries to dress conservatively at work- no makeup, loose blouses, thick pantsuits, long skirts, and always has her long brown hair tied up. But she can't hide the fact that she's got an absolutely smokin' body- long toned legs, a tight round ass, small waist and, best I can tell, large breasts as well. On top of that she is super cute- the kind of girl whose smile makes every guy hope he might have a chance.

Despite her great personality, a lot of our coworkers treat her like crap and often say things behind her back. The women seem jealous, and the men are always stealing glances and seem angry she's not into them. I personally think everyone is a little intimidated. Jess takes it in stride, but she sometimes comments I'm one of the only people who treats her like a human being. Not that I don't notice her body too. I'm not blind. I've had a crush on her from the beginning. But she's made it very clear that as much as she likes me, she's not at all interested in more, and I can respect that.

I've actually been pretty happy with our relationship since I get to hang out with an extremely attractive woman I enjoy talking to. Mind you, we've only hung out at work and the (very) occasional happy hour. But seriously, Jess is almost too perfect to believe. She never misses a gym workout or run, spends time with her family, gets her work done quickly and efficiently, and, despite our coworkers' attitudes, is always pleasant, patient, reliable, and kind to others. She's always in a good mood, even during early morning meetings, and always has a smile when you need it. Nothing ever seems to get her down.

A few weeks ago at lunch I asked her what her secret was. I had to be careful because I didn't want to dote on her so much she thought I was hitting on her. I've always feared that if she knew how interested I was she'd stop hanging out with me. She laughed when I mentioned her mood at early meetings and said it's because she always goes to bed early and sleeps like a rock. I told her I wished I could do that. I'm often a bundle of nerves before bed, worried about all the things I need to do the next day. She paused for a moment, as if considering whether I could be trusted with a secret, and then said maybe I should try hypnosis.

"Hypnosis!?" I asked incredulously. I couldn't believe it. Had Jess gone off the deep end? She had to be joking.

"Sure," she said. "I self-hypnotize every night before going to sleep. How do you think I make it through those morning meetings?" She seemed serious, if a little embarrassed.

After making me promise I wouldn't tell anyone else, she proceeded to explain how it worked. Every night she recorded a pep talk of sorts on her computer- going over the things she planned to do the next day, the goals she had, things she wanted to do better, and finally telling herself to fall into a deep sleep so she'd be well rested and ready to start the day. Then she put the playback on a five minute delay and hypnotized herself into a deep trance. The recording played back, she absorbed the suggestions, and the next day she was highly motivated to do all the things she'd put on the list. She said it was so effective she often squeezes in extra tasks she never would have thought she'd have time for.

I was having a hard time believing this, and told her so. She said she learned how to do it in college- the result of a psychology class she was taking, some meditation classes, and some independent research. She'd been having some personal problems and with practice she'd found a technique that really worked for her.

"I can try to teach you if you'd like," she offered. I was still skeptical, but jumped at the chance to spend more time with her. I figured worst case I'd see a little more of what she was like outside work. We agreed to meet at her place that Saturday afternoon, and she gave me her address.

I was practically boiling over with anticipation as I knocked on her door. She lived in one of those cookie cutter condos that sells for $200k even in the suburbs. She opened the door and I was shocked to see Jess standing there in a pair of loose sweatpants that sat below her hips, and a white spaghetti strap tank that displayed a surprising amount of cleavage and only came down to her navel. I could just make out of the pattern of the padded bra beneath it. Her hair was down and she was barefoot. It was a far cry from the pantsuits and figure-hiding blouses she usually wore to work. What I could see of her toned stomach looked incredible. She welcomed me inside and as I followed her to the living room I couldn't take my eyes off her toned back, tapered waist, and the way her ass moved in those sweatpants.

I had worn a pair of jeans and a polo and apologized for over-dressing.

"Oh, it's ok, it's just helpful to be as comfortable as possible. I wouldn't even have a bra on if you weren't here." She looked back at me, smiling but without a trace of suggestion. I knew she hadn't meant anything by it but it was hard to ignore the idea of her without a bra. "Sorry- too much?" she asked. "You know, if you want, you can borrow a t-shirt or boxers or something- I probably have some old boyfriend clothes around here somewhere..." I thanked her but declined, again trying to ignore her suggestion that I wear less clothing. Did this girl even know how sexy she was?

We got started by sitting on the floor. Jess sat cross-legged but I wasn't flexible enough for that so I just sat with my legs straight out. She explained that the basic goal of meditation is to empty your mind of extraneous thoughts and just experience the current moment. "Whenever your thoughts start to drift away from this room and your place in it, try to bring the focus back to right here, right now- slowly breathing in, breathing out," she said. I told her I would give it a shot.

We sat there for a while in silence, eyes closed, but I wasn't sure it was working. It was definitely relaxing, but I couldn't help but open my eyes every so often to watch Jess's magnificent chest rise and fall with her long slow breaths. Even just seeing her in that tight shirt with her eyes closed was a turn-on. She seemed deep in meditation. I tried- I really did, but I was never sure I was actually "in the moment" or whatever. Eventually, after she stirred, I told her that it was nice, but I would need a lot more practice.

"That's ok," she said. "It takes a long time to develop the skill. I practiced for weeks before I noticed a difference, but now I can fall into a trance in about 30 seconds when I put my mind to it."

"Wow- that's crazy. Is that what you just did?" I asked.

"No, that was just meditation. It's just the first step. If we can get you truly meditating, then we can start trying to put you into a suggestible trance. It could be a while though." She paused. "Want to check out my computer set-up?"

We walked to her bedroom- another surreal experience for me- and she sat at her desk. She was clearly proud of her system. She showed me what software she used for recording and playback, and a folder with hundreds of MP3s- all of her own voice telling her what to accomplish the next day. I was impressed, and told her so. Clearly what she was doing was working, but I said I wasn't sure I could ever do it.

"Nonsense, you totally can! Even I don't usually make a new recording- I have a stash of standard ones if I'm too tired at the end of the day. And the mediation will get better- how 'bout we try again tomorrow? 10 A.M.?" She seemed excited, like I was going to be her new pet project. Maybe she was just glad to have someone to share all this with. I figured it couldn't hurt and would mean spending more time with her so I agreed.

The next morning was much the same. We sat in her living room for 30 minutes. I tried to meditate while occasionally opening my eyes to check her out. She wore a pair of tight yoga pants this time, but with an oversized t-shirt that covered up most of her curves. It was actually a lot easier to focus on what I was doing this time. I thanked her as I left and we scheduled another session for Wednesday after work. Until then I was supposed to practice on my own.

I was pretty psyched at this development. We were going to get takeout after the Wednesday practice. Did that mean this was a date? I refused to believe it, but was going to take what I could get. Jess continued to show absolutely no signs of flirtation or attraction toward me. There was no awkward pause before leaving, no watching longingly as I walked to my car, no lingering glances on her part. I was still obviously friend-zoned.

Wednesday was more of the same. We left for her place straight from work, so we both needed to change into less formal clothing when we arrived. I was kinda hoping for a little peep, or, in my fantasy world, that we would both change together in her room for some reason. But of course that was silly. We changed in separate rooms, doors closed, and then did our normal meditation practice in the living room again. Dinner was fun- we kept decent conversation with a little bit of work gossip, but after a while she shooed me out saying she needed to hit the sack.

This continued for the next two weeks. 3 times a week Jess and I got together at her place to practice meditation. I would secretly ogle her, but we'd enjoy pleasant conversation and sometimes a meal, and then she'd politely but dispassionately say good bye. It was nice, but at some point I was going to have to admit to myself that just being Jess's friend wasn't enough for me. Any hope I had of this leading to a romantic relationship had nearly been extinguished, and even though I was starting to get the hang of this meditation stuff, I thought about telling her I was done.

And then last week a miracle happened. Sort of. A mistake actually, followed by a series of unethical decisions.

It was a Thursday night and Jess and I had just finished dinner. We'd gotten a late start because of a 6pm work meeting, but Jess had some veggie burgers she wanted to throw on the grill on her back deck. We guzzled them down after mediation and then I headed for the door. It was already 9:30 and I knew she typically tries to be asleep by 10. I walked down to my car and was about to get in when I noticed the light go on in Jess's room. My view was completely obscured by the heavy blinds, but she'd worn a tank-top again and I briefly pictured her peeling it over her head and unclasping the bra beneath. I sighed, knowing I'd probably never be privy to such a sight in person. And then I realized I'd left my car keys in her kitchen. I hurried up the walk and knocked on Jess's door, hoping to catch her before bed, but there was no answer. I knocked again but no dice. Was she already asleep? No- her light was on. Crap! What was I going to do?

The thought occurred that maybe we hadn't locked the rear door out to the deck. If so, then I could quickly slip in and grab them. We'd been in and out a lot to check on the burgers; maybe I would get lucky. I circled around the whole complex and found Jess's deck. Jackpot! The door was unlocked and my keys were just inside on the counter! I quietly let myself in and pocketed my keys before realizing the shower was running. That was why Jess didn't answer- she probably hopped in as soon as I left.

I was almost back through the door when the horny 15-year-old boy in me had an idea. Maybe I could sneak just a little further inside and catch a glimpse of her naked? My cock stirred at the thought. I knew it was wrong, I knew it was risky, and I knew if I got caught it would be the end of my friendship with Jess. She might even press criminal charges.

But I did it anyway.

The lights in the living room were off and I found a spot in the shadows where I could watch her walk from the bathroom to her bedroom. I waited in silence. Eventually, the water shut off, and I listened to some shuffling as she dried herself, followed by the sound of her brushing her teeth. She hummed lightly to herself during the whole process. I tried to picture her. Had she wrapped a towel around herself? Or was she still naked?

I felt nervous and naughty and excited and guilty all at the same time. And then there she was. Jessica walked completely nude from the bathroom to her bedroom. I caught a fleeting glance of the side of one full breast along with her naked back and perfect behind. Her ass was even nicer than I expected. I couldn't believe my luck. I only saw her for an instant but she was as breathtaking as I'd imagined.

She'd turned off the light in the bathroom so I was reasonably confident she was in her room for the night. I took a few steps forward to get a better viewing angle into her dimly lit bedroom and thanked God she had a nice stable floor that didn't creak. I was rewarded with another rear view as she leaned over her computer. Wow- what a body! Her athletic legs were long and smooth, leading up to that marvelous ass. Her back was incredibly toned, and I could just make out some side boob from the rear as her breasts wobbled under her. "Turn around, dammit!" I whispered. But she didn't. She clicked a few more times and then turned off the monitor, followed by the lamp on her desk. The room was plunged into darkness and a wave of panic hit me as I feared discovery. But then I heard her sheets slide against each other as she climbed under them. She sleeps in the nude! So hot. As my eyes gradually adjusted to the darkness, I could see her lying on her back, eyes closed, blankets pulled up to her chin. She didn't move or shift, just laid there like she had fallen asleep immediately.

Right on cue, five minutes later I heard Jess's voice come out of the computer's speakers. I expected to hear something about relaxation- like what you'd hear at a yoga class- or a few simple directions about working hard and being nice. But instead I heard Jess's sweet voice say the following:

"Good evening Jessica. By now you should be in a deep hypnotic trance. The stresses and anxieties of today are in the past. Let them melt away until your mind is a blank slate, empty, open to suggestion and ready to receive instructions in preparation for tomorrow. As you listen to my voice, your trance will become deeper... Deeper with each word, deeper with each command. You will hear only my voice, and you will obey. Say it."

"I will obey." I just about jumped out of my skin. Those last three words didn't come from the computer but from Jess herself. This hypnosis stuff was interactive! Jess's real voice was a total monotone- like she'd been drugged or something. It was really creepy.

"Good girl Jessica. You will obey. Obedience will grant you a happy and satisfying life. Your first command is always the same: you will suppress your sexual urges. Say it."

"I will suppress my sexual urges."

"Good girl Jessica. You will obey. You will not flaunt your body. You will wear appropriate clothing. You will not tease men. You will obey. Say it."

"I will obey."

"Good girl Jessica. You will obey. You will not masturbate at work. You will not proposition men. You will not have spontaneous or public or risky sex. You will obey. Say it."

"I will obey."

"Good girl Jessica. You will obey. In the past, your sexual urges dominated you, but now you dominate them. You will put their energies toward positive goals. Say it."

I will put their energies toward positive goals."

"Good girl Jessica. You will obey. You will make time for workouts. You will make time to eat healthy foods. You will make time for meditation. You will sculpt your body and your mind in healthy ways. Say it."

"I will sculpt my body and my mind."

"Good girl Jessica. You will obey. With the power of your sexual appetites you will pursue your career. With the energy of your sexual desire you will pursue exercise. Your hunger will be transformed to ambition. Say it."

"My hunger transformed to ambition."

"Good girl Jessica. You will obey. With the strength of your sexual yearnings you will help your family. With the drive of your sexual cravings you will pursue friendships. Your lust will be transformed to happiness. Say it."

"My lust transformed to happiness."

"Good girl Jessica. You will obey. Now let your trance deepen. Your mind has absorbed these commands, and we will now cement them with the power of your lust. Take all the sexual energy you have left. The urges you suppressed today. The longings you ignored. Think of all the men you wanted to tease or fuck, but dismissed. And remember them now. Focus on them. Are you aroused?"

"Yeeesssss...", she breathed. The monotone was gone and replaced by the most erotic whisper I'd ever heard. It was such a contrast to Jess's normal cheery voice.

"Good girl Jessica. You will obey. Gather all those thoughts, all that passion, all that arousal, and bring it to the forefront of your mind. Your clit aches. Your nipples harden. Your pussy blooms with desire. Your entire body tingles with anticipation of what is to come. Go deeper and deeper into trance. Let everything else melt away so that all so all that remains is arousal. Say it."

"All that remains is arousal." She moaned when repeating the phrase.

"Good girl Jessica. We will convert your arousal to obedience through pleasure. You will obey all these commands, because obedience is pleasure. Say it."

"Obedience is pleasure." Another moan. I thought maybe she was touching herself but my eyes had become accustomed to the dark and I could clearly see that she was completely still. And yet she was so, so horny.

"Good girl Jessica. You will experience the pleasure of obedience when you come. All the arousal that has built up in your body will explode in blissful obedience. You must obey my commands to experience this pleasure. You must obey. Say it."

"I must obey."

"Again."

"I must obey."

She was breathing heavily now, her moans becoming more frantic. It seemed obvious that Jess was not going to notice my presence so I took a few quiet steps closer to her room, stopping just outside the doorway. She was only about 10 feet away now, still lying on her back, unmoving, covers pulled up to her neck. Her eyes were closed, her mouth agape, her breaths short.

"Good girl Jessica. Your arousal is still growing, becoming stronger as your trance becomes deeper. When you come, the accumulated arousal will pass out of your body into tomorrow's obedience. Your mind will be blank and the commands I've given you will take hold. All your carnal hunger will be satisfied. Your sexual urges will dissolve. Your lust appeased. You will feel completely relaxed and fall into a deep, restful sleep. Tomorrow you will wake up refreshed and you will obey my commands. Are you ready to come?"

"Yeeeessssss..." she hissed.

"Good girl Jessica. Come."

The bed slammed against the wall as Jessica writhed in sudden ecstasy. She had been so stoic during the recording, but now her naked body thrashed under the covers. She groaned and sputtered, as if in agony. Her arms swung wildly, her body totally out of control. The covers had been up to her neck but as her legs flexed and flailed in rapturous bliss she kicked them completely off, revealing her entire uncovered body to my astonished eyes.

Holy shit! I'd always thought Jess was hot, but seeing her naked and in this state was beyond anything I could have dreamed. Her firm, natural breasts lay across her chest, falling slightly to her sides and shaking beautifully as she bucked on the bed. Her well defined abs flexed rhythmically as she convulsed in orgasm. Her pussy was shaved but for a small landing strip and was clearly soaked, its thick lips swollen and open, her engorged clit visible even in the dim light.

12