Hijinks with Hilareola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honkers mimed that she was entering an elevator. After a floor, Funbags entered in too. Honkers gave her a once over, whistling loud. Then, sprouting from inside her pants, a balloon acting as her cock began to inch its way out of the right leg of her shorts. Honkers scrambled to cover up. They both mimed that the elevator stopped abruptly, causing the car to shake. This sent Funbags back into Honkers, her skirt flipping up and her ass grinding against the balloon crotch. Half the crowd had become irate, and the other very aroused, but the show continued despite the former.

Funbags gave a shocked face, pursing her lips into an O-shape at the crowed, but she soon started to smile wickedly. She turned, causing her breasts to collide with Honkers'. After giving them a good honk, which actually produced the noise of the same name, and kissing her on her red nose, Funbags dragged herself down her body, sliding her tits against her along the way.

Honkers went cross-eyed and when Funbags got on her knees, zipped open her shorts, and began to fish out the green balloon cock. As soon as the makeshift dick was freed, it sprung out of the fabric and slapped Funbags in the face. She grimaced, and Honkers shyly smiled, but it was only a minor stop before Funbags because to lick the air-filled shaft up and down.

Now people were starting to leave their seats, to find someone to complain to, though many stayed behind. Funbags took more and more of the balloon into her mouth and down her throat, bobbing her head. As soon as her nose beeped against Honkers pelvis, she pulled all the way back. Tthe balloon was gone, and Funbags gave a gulp and a gasp.

Honkers looked disappointed, but then Funbags had an idea. Reaching into her cleavage, she pulled out the same long balloon she had stashed in there earlier. The smile returned to Honker's green lips when the balloon was planted back onto her body, somehow adhering to it. Though many found the act offensive, those that stayed had to admit it was impressive how Funbags was able to mime having her breasts pressed up against the wall of the invisible elevator.

Honkers slid her fake cock up and down between Funbags's cheeks. When her panties came down around her knees, she shoved the balloon's head into the snatch without further delay. Boos mixed with cheers, the latter winning out as the former left in droves. After several spanks and a lot of pumping and moaning, Honkers pulled out and mimed that she was cumming. A shower of confetti burst from the balloon onto Funbag's back and ass. They were so lost in the afterglow that they didn't see Hilareola step in front of the elevator doors, and then gasp when they supposedly opened.

What she walked in on was Funbags giving Honker's a tit job. Startled, Honkers pulled out, but the pleasure was apparently already too late, and this time instead of confetti, she shot a load of pie frosting all over Hilareola's face and chest. When she looked obviously unhappy, the new clowns made a run for it around the ring, to the sound of Benny Hill.

They slipped on the makeshift cum, ran behind walls only to come out the other side with the girls chasing Hilareola, and bouncing all throughout the finale of the act. When Hilareola finally caught them by the ears, she tapped her foot and demanded an explanation.

They both were silent, until Funbags burped, which caused the green balloon cock she had swallowed to shoot out of her mouth, punctured and flying through the air. Then the spot light faded, and the women left.

By the time the police arrived the next day to shut down the carnival after a mass of complaints, they found that it had already packed up and left.

So off the trio went, onto the next town to offend, delight, confuse, and arouse.

12