Hikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
395 Followers

"Yeah," I chimed in, "and when we got back to our house, I had some major making up to do, which in itself turned out great - Anne was very forgiving that night, as I recall." I remembered Anne that night, initially mad as hell but quickly calmed, and then remarkably hot in the bedding that soon followed.

I think Sandy and John got the innuendo, and I know from Anne's blush that she did.

"How about you guys?" I continued.

"Um, let me see, do you want to take the turn or have me do it?" he asked, turning to Sandy.

"Oh, you for sure." she answered.

"OK, let me see. Scandalous, eh? Well, I guess maybe it was when we had some friends over one night and got into a bit too much wine and weed. There were six of us, and none of us were in any condition to drive, so we agreed that they could all go home the following morning, and started by sitting around, listening to some fine music, a fire in the fireplace, lights dimmed. The girls said they were going to get some snack stuff for us and they disappeared into the kitchen. We three guys were just mellowed out, when the three girls came running through the room, in one door and out the other, all stark naked. I never did find out who instigated it, but there we were with three nude nymphs cavorting in front of us, albeit only for a couple of seconds before disappearing. We were all laughing to beat the band by that time. About 5 minutes later, the girls reappeared, dressed - all three in simple dresses as I recall, barefoot - not much to take off or put back on, very conveniently.

"Well, naturally, they started egging us on to do the same, and of course, we were all for it, so we three guys got up, went to the kitchen, tossed our clothes in a heap, and came running out as the girls had, flashing the living room. What we didn't notice was that Carrie, one of the girls, wasn't there when we ran through. What we definitely noticed, though, was that when we got back to the kitchen, our clothes were gone! Those three had cooked up the scheme and pulled it off perfectly, us thinking it was about seeing them naked, them actually finding a way to stick us with having to stay naked. Carrie, obviously, had followed us through the back, and as soon as we left the kitchen, she made the grab of our clothes. Never, ever, trust a woman doing wine and weed - words to the wise."

He paused, and we waited, then had to echo their words to us: "So then what? C'mon, you can't not finish!" Anne and I chimed together.

"Oh. Oh, ok. Well, then there we were, in the kitchen with no clothes. We talked it over and decided we could either go modest with scant dish towels or something - or, we could just saunter out again, our goods all exposed, and see what would happen next."

"And?" we laughed together.

"And the girls seemed appreciative. We all settled down next to our partners, with the ladies all getting plenty of viewing opportunities before and yet to come. We tried to act like nothing had happened, but pretty soon, nature intervened all around, and the guys were getting aroused, and we all started groping, and pretty soon all three couples were at it, hot and heavy, right there a couple of feet from each other, on the carpeting, making good use of various pillows as well. Let me tell you, I'm not sure there is much hotter than making love to your dearest while watching live porn on each side of you! I could tell, it drove us guys to try to excel, and it seemed to be appreciated by all three women!"

"It was a gas!" Sandy chimed in, giggling. "It worked out perfectly, as Carrie had followed just close enough not to be discovered, but yet to grab their clothes and stash them - I don't recall where - before they got back. We got to sit there and have two new bods each to check out, and then we got to relieve our tensions with our own guys while picking up some style tips along the way! It sounds a lot grosser than it was, I guess, but it was hot!"

"Whew," Anne whispered.

"Well, you win, for sure!" I said, somewhat enviously.

"I can only think of one thing that might be hotter, but we've never gone there," John continued.

"Got any more of that bourbon?" I asked, not really needing it. John rose and headed into the next room to fetch, and I followed him. As we left, I saw Anne head down the hall to the bathroom and guessed Sandy would probably follow, it having been enough wine by now to have us all in need.

"John, I think I know what you mean," I said, my voice lowered, as he poured us fresh ones. "Are you talking about mixing up the partners?"

"Well, yeah - you interested in that?"

"I would be, not sure Anne is. We've done a bit of the fantasy in the bedroom from time to time on that scenario, but never gone farther. Of course, Sandy is incredibly attractive, as I think Anne is, but I have no idea what they think about us two, and I'd hate to just botch, much less actually do relationship damage by pressing the issue."

"Well, off the record, Sandy and I discussed this after seeing you two on the trail, and she seemed all for it, although we really didn't think we'd ever run into you two again. When we saw you at the restaurant, we confirmed with each other, and so I'm pretty sure there's no reluctance on her part - you came off as a nice guy and a gentleman out on the trail, and I could hardly keep my eyes off Anne - she really is gorgeous, as I'm sure you appreciate - so we're in. Any ideas on how best to get Anne to go along? We've got a hot tub out on the deck, and it's great for soaking and other underwater activities."

"Well, the wine and weed are a great start - she is particularly horny with that combination. But the hot tub sounds like something she'd see through. How about it if we reprise your streaking?"

"Ha, that would be good," he said agreeing. "But they'll see the clothes swipe coming. Wait, if we go the way I'll lead, and they do the same, I can lock that door to the hallway while they're in the kitchen, and they'll find a dead end - should be fun, even if it doesn't lead to anything!"

"OK," I said, and started to pull off my shirt.

"But first, I've gottta take a leak," said John, ducking into the half bath just down a hallway.

"Good idea," I said as he came out a moment later, and went and relieved myself as well.

Refreshed, I got back to the shirt thing and as I put it aside, John followed suit. I knew we were each going to check out the other. I was relieved he wasn't hauling around porn star equipment, but I could tell he was a size bigger than I am, at least soft he was. We were both circumcised, if that mattered to anyone. All that took about a second, as we stripped off completely, stood straight up, and were a bit awkward about what next.

"You know best how this goes from now on," I said. "And Anne isn't going to be disappointed, I'd say, not that I noticed!"

Chuckling with me, he reciprocated, "No, neither is Sandy - you're just her type!", whatever that meant. "I mean, it's like we're reciprocals - blond vs brunette, no hair vs some chest hair there, and she likes chest hair. At least we've both kept bodies over the years that we don't need to hide . . . and aren't going to tonight!"

And with that, he trotted out of the kitchen bare-assed, with me following, our dongs flapping (ok, his more swaying, mine more bobbing maybe).

"What's keeping you guys?" Sandy called from the great room. We pranced out, and the women shrieked and laughed as we rounded the bend, taking our time trying to run, but run slowly! We made the turn, around down the hallway and back into the kitchen without breaking our necks or other appendages. The buzz made it seem funnier than it no doubt was, but it also seemed to have that effect on the women.

Returning, clothed, we soon challenged the girls.

"Well?" John said.

"Well, what?" Sandy tossed back at him.

"Well, aren't you going to let us have a show as well? After all, we bared all just for you two!"

"Hmm..." Sandy appeared to be thinking it over, but the twinkle in her eye led me to wonder if she were just trying to ease Anne into the idea. "I suppose if we're committed feminists, we couldn't just let that stand."

"And, I'm sure Steve will agree, we fully support committed feminism, right, Steve? John answered.

"Oh, girl power, definitely girl power!" I agreed, and then Sandy pulled a not-quite-committed to this show of feminism Anne to her feet, and off they went to the kitchen. As soon as they rounded the bend, John jumped up, clicked the knob lock on the far side of the door to the hallway, and pulled it closed - blocking the only reasonable path around the way we'd gone, back to the clothes. It wasn't the same as stealing the clothes - I knew they'd have defended against that, hiding them or something, but it was hoped to get the same result: extended exposure!

Soon enough, we heard the laughs and footfalls, and here they came, Anne in the lead (maybe Sandy didn't think she'd follow?), her wonderful breasts bouncing, her pale clipped bush looking damned fine. Sandy's larger breasts were heaving gorgeously right behind and her pussy was bare of any hair at all! They rounded the corner as we got our full frontal views, then shrieked as Anne fumbled with the locked door to no avail. Now stuck, there they were, naked, and John and I were dying to see what they'd do next. We stood up for better views and watched the scene unfold.

"Damn you!" Anne exclaimed, but I could tell she as more busted than mad. Sandy was laughing, as were John and I.

After a sparse moment, Sandy approached me and called to Anne, "You get John - I'll get Steve: time to even the score!" And with that, she came right up to me, all that skin spectacular as her breasts swayed with each step. Stopping in front of me, she started with my shirt, pulling it up over my head, then going for my waistband and zipper, tugging my shorts and underwear down with one motion, letting my partially engorged dick half flop, half spring out into the air. All that met no resistance whatsoever, as you might expect.

"That's better - a lot better, in fact!" she said, looking at my exposed penis and that itself causing it to grow a bit more. Anne hadn't moved, as she and John watched Sandy's blatant stripping of me. "Anne, get with it!" Sandy ordered.

Anne, roused from her seeming stupor, finally figured she'd play, too, and approached John, mimicking Sandy's motions, pulled off his clothes. When the shorts dropped away, John's cock sprang free, showing that his was both harder and bigger than mine, at least at that time.

"Now, that's what I'm talkin' about!" Sandy smiled, standing about a foot from me. We were all within arm's reach, but were distinctly paired with the other's spouse. I wondered just how far Anne was willing to go, and I suspect she was wondering the same about me as well as about herself.

"I've got a suggestion," Sandy said, suddenly much more quietly. "This is new to us, and I guess to you, but it seems we're all ok with it. Let's set some bounds that will preserve us couples, while letting us play as well. Let's say no genital-genital for this evening And any of us can bail whenever we want, and we'll all agree to end it right there & then if any one of us doesn't want to continue. Tomorrow, if we find, on reflection, that this wasn't our thing after all, then it's done, no harm, no foul. And, tomorrow, if we all find we liked it, we can deal then with whether or not to get together again for culminating things. That sound ok?"

"OK by me - Anne?" I said, no doubt somewhat ridiculously, since by that time I was sporting an almost full-on boner, as it appeared John was as well.

Anne stood silent, looked at the tool John had pointing at her, almost touching her belly, looked at me and mine and at Sandy, and finally said, "OK."

"John?"

"Oh, yeah, absolutely," John said, sort of snapping out of a trance, a trance that had his cock twitching vertically, as if trying to reach out to Anne.

"Then it's OKs all around. I think we should toast our ability to get along so well. Here's to us, to new friends, and to scandalous stories!"

"Here, here!" we variously chimed in, and all drained our glasses. Sandy and John quickly provided refills and John put on some music - something old, "Stardust" or something, and taking Anne's new glass out her hand and putting it on an end table, led her to a clear area, and they started to dance. I turned to Sandy, and she was already moving into my arms. We all started out pretty basic, we guys were holding our partners' right hands, our right hands at their backs, just above those delicious rumps. There was no disguising that my cock was planted against Sandy, its head at about her navel, and John was similarly wrapped. I looked at Anne, saw her looking straight at me, and then saw her move her head, still watching me, and kiss John. It started out pretty vanilla, but soon I could tell their tongues were also dancing with each other. I took that as her acquiescence, and wasting no more time, leaned down and met Sandy's lips lifting to mine.

Sandy was a voracious kisser. Frankly, I like to start gently and insinuate bit by bit to get to a full on oral engagement, but she was having none of that. Her mouth was immediately devouring mine, her tongue searching out mine, and her tongue at that noticeably fuller than Anne's. She was reaching into me, fucking my mouth with her tongue almost. It was initially surprising, almost but not quite off-putting, and then just all out passion. My right hand fell to pull her hips into me, grasping at her cheeks, my middle finger in the crack of her ass, pulling her tighter. My left hand dropped to cup her large right breast, feeling the nipple hard, the weight of the thing both heavy and malleable in a way Anne's smaller globes, albeit wonderful, just weren't.

Sandy's left hand stayed at my neck, her fingers in my hair, while her right hand traced down my chest, passed my hand on her breast, and continued down, pressing between us until I felt her fingers wrap around my shaft, squeezing it wonderfully.

Looking over, Anne and John were pretty much in the same posture, except she had both hands holding his head, and he had his left hand on her right breast, his right hand between them. I couldn't tell just what was going on down there, whether he was adjusting himself, or stroking her or what. I guessed it was stroking her, and I realized that was fine with me, considering how well I was doing a whole six feet away. We all swayed to the music as we groped our new partners, and everyone seemed to be ok with things so far.

Naturally, nature abhors a steady state. It didn't take long for Sandy to call out, "Anyone up for moving to a more comfortable room?" And, without waiting for an answer, she broke our embrace, took a firm grip on my erection, and led me out of the room. I saw that Anne and John were following, although they were arms around each other.

Leading us three up the stairs to the loft overlooking the great room, I saw a king size bed, with doors to what I supposed were closets and bath - quite the layout. With one couple on each side of the bed, we resumed our kisses and caresses, and soon were lying on the bed next to each other. I looked over and saw Anne with John's cock in her hand. He had indeed grown even more, and now it was obvious that, if I were an optimistic 6" and a 3 out of 5 on my best day, he was probably 7" and ranked as a 4 - clearly that forecast size bigger, which gave me pause, but only pause.

Anne was on his far side, propped up on an elbow, her right hand crossed over and massaging his staff, her eyes glued to it, no doubt comparing and appreciating. John lay on his back, his right hand under her and I presumed checking her buns for flaws of which I knew he'd find none. His left hand was behind his head, and he was watching her stroking him. His cock was straining, filled, reddened. Anne looked over and saw me watching her, then gave me a quizzical look as if to ask if I were still ok with it. Somewhere in the background, I knew that Sandy and I were wrapped around each other, and she was nuzzling at my neck, her breasts pressed into my chest, her back to those two as I looked across her shoulder.

I smiled at Anne and nodded my assent or concurrence or whatever I thought she sought.

I was thinking that she was going to jack him off, and I wanted to watch as well, didn't want to miss anything at all. She surprised me by shifting a bit, lowering her head, and while brushing her hair out of her face thus giving me a perfect view, slowly stuck out her tongue to lick at the tip of his cock, then again slowly, sucked the head into her mouth!

I never thought this would come to that, but I also found myself more turned on than ever. Here was my demure wife sucking a cock bigger than mine, and eyeing me at the same time. Seeing no disruption in my attitude, she closed her eyes then and savored his cockhead, I supposed, as she still had only the head in her mouth. I imagined she was circling it with her tongue, tasting it for the record, memorizing it since, I figured, this was very, very likely to be a one-off for both of us. Finally, she slid more of the shaft into her mouth, her hand cupping and rolling his balls. John was watching her as well, no doubt enjoying a great flood of sensations as his cock emerged glistening when she finally raised back up off it, then went down again, even farther. I wondered if she could take the whole thing. I knew she could with mine, and I supposed she'd want to find out with his.

But I had other things going on as well, and decided to even up the score. Easing Sandy onto her back, I started kissing my way down her neck. I saw her look over and see Anne sucking John, and saw her smile as she knew where I was going as well. Pausing at her breasts, I feasted and kneaded, sucking the hard nipples one then the other, feeling the heft of her breasts, raising them and pressing them together, with more squeezing and more sucking. Finally, and having been rewarded with her moans of pleasure, I lowered further, kissing her stomach and hips, and finally arriving between her legs. She cooperatively, spread them a bit and raised her knees slightly. I looped my arms under her thighs and back up to where I could reach her breasts, as I started to lick her, from perineum to up beyond the slit, barely grazing the clitoris as I went by.

"Oh yeah!" she said, jerking slightly as I touched the clit with my tongue, and I reversed course, teasing, just exploring a bit. Pausing to suck in each labia, then dipping my tongue into her vagina, I was again rewarded with moans of appreciation. Her hips were starting to thrust toward my face as well, and I decided to go for it, finally licking up to circle her clit, then alternating between circling, flicking up/down, flicking left/right, sucking gently, trying to find just what pleased her most.

"Right there!" she cried as I sucked the nub into my mouth and then circled it. She grabbed my hands with hers and pressed them to her breasts as I pinched her nipples and sped up the tonguing. I didn't know if it was my saliva or her juices, but I knew she was very wet, and tasted very good!

"Yeah . . . uh . . . yeah, oh YEAH!!" she moaned, and came, gloriously! Not finished yet, I kept at it, now tonguing back at her vagina, now licking hard up and down the slit, tasting her, invading her with my tongue, mixing up the movements, enthralled by her exuberant response. To my great satisfaction, she came again, hard, as I could tell her vagina was pulsing, and her hips thrusting, and her voice something like a growl, deep from within her chest. I finally slowed, letting her come down gently, and after a moment or two of tender kisses, raised back up, my face pretty soaked I supposed.

romancer
romancer
395 Followers