Hiker's Hut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was doing it. That great oaf was really doing it. He'd stuck his cock in her without so much as a may I have the pleasure, and she'd let him. She'd just stood there, legs parted, bum up, and let him prong her. Sara couldn't believe it. The proof, however, was right there inside her, batting against her womb. What now?

What now turned out to be Thorn pulling back and thrusting in hard and fast. Sara heard herself give a squeal and felt herself pushing hard to meet Thorn. If she was going to be fucked hard and fast, like that brute said, then she was going to get in her share of hard fast fucking.

Thorn drove into Sara hard. Amazed he might be that she had acquiesced to his taking of her, but that wasn't going to stop him taking full advantage of the situation. He pounded into her, enjoying the way she felt and the way she responded, pushing back against him just as wildly as he was taking her. Who would have guessed that the little mouse would react like this?

Sara was panting. This, she decided, was glorious. She was being mastered by a man who had no compunction about taking her, and was treating her as though she was a woman. Her boyfriends seemed to think that because she was quiet and gentle they had to treat her as though she might break. Not this brute. He wanted sex and he wanted it now and she was his choice. What better way to start a fine day, she thought as she pushed hard to meet him.

Start the day? Oh my god! If any of the others came out and saw her being screwed like this she'd just die.

"Damn it all, man, get a move on," she snapped. "I haven't got all day for you to play around. Put some effort into it. Let's get this show on the road."

Thorn blinked, startled. He wasn't hitting her hard enough? She was bouncing of his cock so hard that Thorn thought she might topple the tree she was leaning against, and she wanted it harder? So be it.

Thorn applied himself with a will, driving in deep. Driving in hard. He moved faster, finding Sara eagerly pushing back against him, panting with effort but keeping in time with his rhythm.

Time for the kill, decided Thorn, and drove in for a final charge. Hammering Sara hard he pushed her to the limit, and then past it, hearing her gasp in shock as her climax exploded through her. Eagerly riding Sara's climax, Thorn spilled his seed, letting his life fluid explode out of him and into her.

Thorn rested against Sara for a few moments, holding her and holding himself inside her. Sara slowly felt herself coming together again. She straightened, pulling away from Thorn. Turning she looked at him, and then headed into the bush for a little privacy.

Thorn returned to the cabin, whistling, wondering what that last look had meant. It had been a smug female ego looking at him, he knew.

It wasn't long before all members of the two disparate parties were up and moving around. Coffee was made. Breakfast could wait until after the ski resort picked them up.

Clair was observing everyone with a sense of mounting frustration.

Alicia was practically dancing around the place, and normally she was a grouch in the morning. And what was with those considering looks she was giving the shrimp, Clint? Surely they hadn't. . . No. Not possible. When would they have found the time to get together? In the bed at night and they would have woken everyone. But still. . .

Sara was even worse. A little ray of sunshine, and that big hulk, Thorn, seemed to be constantly watching her. Damn it. A boyfriend of Sara's had once told her it took him an hour to just get Sara to agree to have a cuddle. If she'd been seduced by Thorn, just when and where had they found the time.

The third boy, Peter, seemed to be irritated. He obviously hadn't got lucky. She should know. It would seem that she'd have been his partner the way the others were carrying on. She was almost tempted to drag him off to one side and drop her panties, just to make sure she didn't miss out on the fun. It just wasn't fair.

Clair moved quietly over to Alicia.

"Tell me before I go nuts. Did that little shrimp manage to have sex with you and, if so, how the hell did you manage it?"

"I don't know what you're on about," returned Alicia. "And he's not that small, I assure you."

Clair looked over at Clint. He bloody was that small, she thought. Then it clicked. She threw a startled look at Alicia, who smirked and turned away. He had. Somehow or other he'd got into Alicia's panties without getting killed. Clair looked around for Sara.

"Sara, sweetheart," she cooed. "Tell me just how that big oaf managed to get into your panties? Did he fucking rape you or something? And when did you find a time and place to get raped?"

Sara blushed. "Of course he didn't rape me. The very idea."

"OK," hissed Clair. "What about the something?"

"Oh yes. That was something else," said Sara, smirking.

Damn. Both of them got nailed and she'd missed out. She couldn't bear it. It wasn't the fact that they'd both got nailed, but rather, how and where did they manage to find time? As far as she knew Alicia hadn't even left the hut since the boys had been here, but she still got nailed.

Claire hated mysteries.

12