Hiking in Southern California

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoneHur7
BoneHur7
49 Followers

Greg smiled and said, "Thanks, guys, for the greatest ride of my life. Mike, I am sorry if I ruined your pleasure, but it was great. I never met a woman like Karen who loves sex so much. Thanks for a great fuck, Karen. My cousin will never believe what happened to me. Of course, I have no intention of telling her."He got up and stood over her. Drops of semen still clung to the tip of his semi-erect cock. Karen reached out and picked off the drops with her finger. She put the finger in her mouth and smiled at him.

"Thanks for a great fuck, Greg. I loved every minute of your pounding. You have a wonderful cock. Take good care of it. Will your girl friend be jealous?"

"I don't have a girl friend."

"You are kidding. Where do you live?"

"I am from Indiana."

"Oh. Too bad, because I would love to have you as a lover once in a while. Are you a swinger?"

"Never been one. But if it means making love to girls like you, I don't mind."

"Mike," Karen turned to her lover, "Why don't we invite him over? How long are you going to be around, Greg?"

"Oh, I am leaving tomorrow. But let me give you my phone number. If you ever come to Indianapolis, let me know. I'd love to have you stay with me."

They got up. Karen rubbed all the semen on her body into her skin, and licked her hands. "Thanks, guys, for fucking me so well. I am still trembling. Did you enjoy it, Mike, or are you still jealous of Greg?"

"Both. You have a great cock, man. I have never seen Karen get so excited before. And believe me, I know how to handle a stiff cock."

"Of course you do, honey. That is why I married you," Karen said.

Greg's mouth fell open. "You two are married? Gee Whiz. I am sorry. I didn't mean to...."

Karen put her hand over his mouth, and said, "No need to apologize, especially with a cock like that. I told you we are swingers. So we both screw other people on a regular basis. If your cousin would not mind, I'd love to have you join us for dinner, and then for some more sex. We have a big Jacuzzi, and if you have not made love in one, with the jets churning, you haven't made love, period. How would you like to fuck me under water?"

"I'd love to, Karen. But I don't think my cousin would approve. I am here only for a day, and I should spend it with her and her husband."

"I understand. But the invitation is open. Next time you visit here, do call. Mike and I will take you to some wild, swinging parties where, I guarantee, you will have women lining up to sample your cock. It's gorgeous."

"Thanks. You have a great body, too. I love your breasts, but nothing beats that tight pussy of yours. It's just beautiful. I enjoyed it very much. I'd better be going now. Thanks for a great time."

Greg put on his clothes and left, thanking them again. Karen hugged him and gave him a deep kiss. Mike shook his hand, and gave him their phone number. Greg made his way back to the main trail, and started walking down slowly, his mind abuzz with the thoughts of his sexual adventure. He wondered what he would tell his cousin. His cock stirred at the memory of Karen's naked body and her fierce lovemaking. He knew he would fuck her in his mind again at night, and for many nights to come. He made his way down the slope, looking forward to the fantasies and pleasure.

BoneHur7
BoneHur7
49 Followers
12