Hiking in the Heat

Story Info
Hiking alone has its dangers...and rewards.
1.7k words
4.12
56k
22
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer has been hot, too hot. Every summer my family and I take a camping trip and go hiking. It has been far too steamy to be pent up in a tent, with nightly talks around a blazing fire. At the mere suggestion at a camping trip I got back four groans from the hubby and kids.

My need to explore nature has been building up all summer. I can't take being cooped up inside this air-conditioned house, no natural breeze through a window because of the scorching heat it would bring into the room. I've got to get outdoors and do something!

With determination, I packed my backpack. Small first aid kit, bug spray, suntan lotion, hand towel, food, and a few nearly frozen bottles of water. My husband refused to leave the comforts of home, and tried to talk me out of going.

"You shouldn't go hiking alone," he said.

"Come with me," I replied.

"God, no. Not in this heat. If you wait until fall..."

"We can go again in the fall, but I've got to get out and do something now."

"It's not safe to go alone, baby," he pleaded.

"Your invitation still stands, I'd love your company." I gave my best sexy smile, batted my eyelashes, and blown a kiss in his direction. I received nothing but the "you're being a bad little girl" look back at me.

I grabbed the pepper spray from my purse and placed it in my backpack, showing it to my hubby first. I flung the bag over my shoulder, grabbed my keys, and headed out; alone.

I arrived at the state park and found the place had a population of about a third of what it usually had each year. I'm glad that the paths wont be over crowded, yet enough people around that the concern for safety was at a minimal. I did move my pepper spray to an outer pocket of the backpack, just in case I need to grab it. It's not helpful if I have to dig for it.

The sun, as usual, shone brightly and I could feel the air temperature rising quickly as the morning progressed. Before heading for a trial, I felt that I better apply the suntan lotion first. So I sat down on the huge rock by the path entrance and dug out the tube. Other hikers had similar ideas.

I was wearing a beige spaghetti strap type tank top, and hunter green shorts. They were loose enough to let a breeze in...should one happen along. It was far too hot for a bra today. As I was applying lotion to my inner thighs, I felt like eyes were upon me. I quickly looked up and found none of the other hikers looking in my direction. Except, maybe, that guy across the wide path opening. I applied lotion to my neck very slowly as I watched him, bringing my hand across my collarbone and deeper towards the top of my tank top. Dare I apply lotion down my shirt? I dare. Casually I reach down my shirt with my hand, fondled each breast briefly, and pulled out my hand. I then lifted my shirt a bit to reveal my stomach and I continued to apply lotion...ever so slowly. I got a smile from my one-man audience across the path. Could I possible be seeing a tent pitched this summer after all? I think I do.

I stood up and bent over, more than I should, to pick up the backpack. I swung it over my back, gave a smirk to the man I was leaving behind and took the path to the right. With my mood picked-up, I breathed in the fresh air and enjoyed it. There is nothing better than being out in the woods covered by a green canopy and hearing the birds rustling the leaves and singing.

After about thirty minutes of hiking, the heat started to get to me. I found a bench and sat down to have a drink. I used the hand towel to wipe the sweat from my brow. The bottles of ice have already melted down halfway. I drank the melted water, and ran the bottle over my neck and under my shirt to cool off. No one else was around, or so I thought.

I hear the cracking of a branch and light footsteps. I expected to see a hiker or two come up the path. Still nobody came, yet I still could here noises. An animal? Sounding that big? I grabbed the backpack and reached for the pocket with the pepper spray. My wrist was seized by a hand from the bushes. Another hand covered my mouth. I was dragged behind the large bush by an unknown capture.

Two hikers came laughing up the path. I was held even more tightly, with my abductor snugly behind me.

"You move, I hurt you," he whispered into my ear. I didn't move. Fear had kept me in his arms.

Once the path was cleared, I felt a piece of duct tape cover my mouth and then wrap around my wrists. I tried to look at the tall, sturdy man, but he stopped me and warned me not to turn around. He taped my wrists and left leg to a small nearby tree, always leaving one hand on me to make sure I didn't get away. Could this be the guy I teased at the start of the path? Was he this tall?

The feel of scissors on my thigh, cutting away my shorts, interrupted my thoughts. I wriggled at the thought of what might happen next. His strong arm forced me against the tree hard. With one snip, he cut across my panties, and I could feel the air sweep against my sweaty lower half, but not for long. Two of his fingers were there in a second and without coaxing me they were deep into my dry pussy.

"Not in the mood, baby?" he whispered.

I couldn't help but smell him so close to me. A smell of sweat, and something very familiar, like an aftershave I couldn't place. His deep whispery voice so close to my ear gave my neck a shiver. I was feeling the scorching heat, even in this shade, and I was feeling something more. Desire?

"That's right, baby, get them juices flowing." He said in his same sexy whispering voice.

I didn't want this possible stranger to have the satisfaction of thinking I wanted him. I move my one free leg closer to my body. He grabbed my knee and wrapped it back around his waist. He pulled out his fingers from my now wet pussy and used that hand to unzip his shorts. They fell to the ground. No underwear for him. I could feel his thick, hard rod against my ass. My eyes bulged at the thought.

He raised my leg higher as he pulled me closer with his other hand. His stiff cock rubbed against my clit. I struggled some more but to no avail. With his head lined up, he jammed his penis halfway into my pussy. Then he slowly worked the rest of it in. Sliding in and out of me as he held me tightly to his chest. He moaned. I moaned. Oops. I didn't mean to, but God it felt so good.

"That's right, baby, Take it. Enjoy my cock." He slid his penis fully into me as he applied pressure to my hips, making sure I got it all. Moving his cock around inside me slowing as if he was enjoying ever second. I believe I know this penis, but do I know the man? I couldn't take it anymore; the animal inside me took over. I'd scream if I weren't duct taped. His rod felt so pleasing buried deep inside me, but I needed friction. I wriggled on his penis, trying to get him to slide it in and out. He seemed to think I was trying to escape and held me so tight I could hardly breathe.

Then he froze, hikers on the path. His swelling cock buried in me from behind with no movement was driving me insane with desire. I held still, for I too, did dot want to be discovered. I think my abductor sensed my thoughts and knew I was his. As soon as it was safe, he cut me from the tree and threw me face down on the leaf filled ground. Immediately he was lying against my back, spreading my legs wide open. My wrists still taped stretched out in front me. My pussy waiting impatiently for the thrust that finally came. Yes, God yes, I thought. I lifted my hips to show him I wanted more. He gave it to me. His thick, bulging cock thrusting in and out of me like an untamed animal drove me wild. His pace quickened, our sweat mingled with every slap of his stomach on my ass. Feeling his head glide in and out of my swollen pussy made me want to scream in passion. I squeezed his cock hard with my pussy muscles and came on his cock. I couldn't help it. He let out a moan and I felt him get thicker and harder. Another one of his thrusts and I felt him go over the edge. His seed flew deep within me and I help on tight to get it all. Three more small but deeper thrusts told me I had every drop of my animal lover.

He collapsed on top of me, and I closed my eyes. With disappointment I felt his rod slide slowly out of me, our mingled cum dripped out of my worn-out cunt. I started to turn to look at him, but he pushed my head gently back down. I obeyed his last demand. He rubbed my ass and gave it a slap.

My lover, my abductor, grabs his shorts and his own bag. Scissors were thrown next to my feet, and something thrown at my pack. He disappeared into the brush as quickly as he came. I found that he left me a pair of shorts. They were my own shorts, from my drawer at home. My suspicions confirmed.

I quickly cleaned myself up with my hand towel and bottled water. I noticed my tank top was wet with sweat and water, my nipples somewhat visible. I didn't care. My animal desires were kicking in again and I needed to get home...home to my hot, wild husband.