Hiking in the Sun

Story Info
A nice hike yields an erotic surprise.
1k words
3.85
66.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
longlegs
longlegs
8 Followers

The sun was high above me...as I started out on the moderate hiking trail "The Devil's Kitchen Trail", it was a familiar trail that I hiked often. The inclines and declines were perfect for unwinding all the pent up energy...allowing plenty of time to think...absorb and relax. As I started up the trail, I noticed no one else around, no one in front of me, no one behind me, so the trail was mine. It was a beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky, this was exactly what I needed...to clear my head. Still quite upset over an argument that had just taken place...I needed to get some pent up energy out of my system, think things through.

Absorbed in thought, I didn't hear the sounds of another hiker near by. Suddenly someone had my left hand and was turning me around. I blinked, not sure what was happening...or who it might be...as Joe seldom went on this hike with me. Another hand slipped over my mouth...and I heard a voice whisper, "I won't hurt you...I have seen you here many times."

The eyes that stared back at me were intensely blue, somewhat scared, yet very excited. He had some type of rope or something similar, he quickly tied the one hand he held at the wrist and then pulled it over to a small tree nearby, fastening it there. He then pulled some sort of kerchief over my mouth, and then my free hand, he tied to another small tree only three foot away.

So many thoughts racing through my mind, at this point in the trail, it was a great distance from the main park, several hikers would skip that section of the trail and few ever went on it, which was obvious by the almost barely visible trail path. The stranger, began to run his hands along my arms and then under my chin. He looked into my eyes and said, "I want to see your reaction, and I want you to see mine." Then he started rubbing his hands across my back and down my bottom, then up again. He quickly unbuttoned my blouse, running his hands over my breasts slowly and watching me closely.

Cupping my breasts he pushed away the edges of my bra to arouse the nipples, which were taut with anticipation. He smiled, and moved his hands slowly over my breasts again and again...pinching at the nipples, and watching...He pulled the straps off my shoulders and brushed them downward, pulling the bra down and away from my body. He ran his hands down my now bare chest again, looking me right in the eye...checking my reaction.

I drew in my breath, as what he was doing was so gentle, so arousing! Running his hands down my stomach he slid a finger just inside the waist of my jean shorts. Letting his finger glide against my stomach and waist...he then pulled the snap free and slid the zipper down quickly. He tugged my shorts to my ankles and pulled them away...running his hands over my ankles, calves, thighs, he slowly moved upward...and looked up at me...smiling...as he could see me closing my eyes, and could hear my short breaths.

As his hands made their way up my thighs he slid them around my hips...up to my waist...then let a finger trail down from my belly button to the tender softness below. He fingered me for awhile...watching me with his eyes half closed...and then he suddenly stopped. He threw off his clothes and then slipping behind me...ran his hands down the back of my neck, shoulders and then to my waist. He stood closely to my back and put his hands around the front of me, rubbing, teasing as his hands moved downward. He ran one hand up my inner thigh and the other found my soft mound in front and began fingering me again...this time more frantic and I could feel his arousal against me. He continued to play with my breasts, and nipples, making me move against him, wanting more...aching for more.

The hands moved again to my lower stomach, waist, and thighs. Closing my eyes, I could feel his excitement as well as my own increasing. Coming around to the front of me again, he said "I need to see your face, your eyes, as I arouse you." The way he was looking at me, locking eyes with me...speaking, but not talking. He grabbed my nipples with his mouth/teeth and gently, teased/played with them for what seemed like hours, while he was fingering me below.

As I orgasmed, he watched me closely, I could feel his eyes on me as mine were closed. He dropped to his knees and put his tongue where his fingers had just been...stopping now and then to see my reaction. The pleasure he was bringing to my body, I was writhing with excitement, pressing myself against his mouth, feeling his wet tongue, orgasming very hard against his lips, he looked at me, with those intense eyes. Quickly he grabbed my waist and slid his cock inside me so swiftly, another orgasm started as he was holding my hips pulling me to him and rhythmically rocking in and out...then he slid around behind me and once again he slipped inside of me quickly.

Grabbing my hips again, he gently, urgently pulled me to him, in and out. He felt wonderful...everything he was doing, felt so wonderful. Running one hand over my chest and nipples the other he used to hold me tight against him...his release was so hot, so swift.

Again I was...almost screaming for release...and another orgasm came over me quickly. He then pulled the kerchief off of my mouth, kissing me very hard and deep, he just continued to look, watch my reaction. I was speechless, I wanted to say something...but could not...his eyes seemed to be telling me the same. Words were not needed to communicate how beautiful, hot and sensual our love making had been. He then untied one wrist, then the other...thinking I might try to run or leave he kept one hand tied and held onto the rope, holding my hand down at my side. He slipped his arms around me again, ran his hand up the back of my neck and kissed me again, very lightly, soft...saying good bye, then he dropped the rope/my hand.

Swiftly he walked away...I just stood there and watched him go...so many thoughts whirling through my head...who was he...would I see him again?

longlegs
longlegs
8 Followers