Hiking the Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay's flow ran out of her and onto me. It landed on my mound and ran down over my pussy and between my open legs, puddling between my cheeks until the depression my ass rested in filled and her pee spilled down the rock, following the line of my left leg as it eventually joined the pool.

Tom leaned over to kiss me as Lindsay emptied herself on me. I raised my head to run my tongue hotly into his mouth, feeling horribly erotic and sensual to have her doing to me what she was doing to me. As she finished, Lindsay brought her lips to ours too. We shared each other's lips as I brought my arms down and laid them over Lindsay's shoulder and took Tom's soft cock in my hand.

"Now you," I said to him as I slipped from under Lindsay and up onto my knees. I wanted him to do it too, very badly in that moment. I knelt on the rock, my knees in the water, and looked up at him with heat and desire. "Just don't do it in my mouth."

Tom climbed onto the rock, his cock dangling as he slipped from my hand. He had to bend his knees slightly, bringing his thing down close to my face, and I tossed my head back and closed my eyes as I saw Lindsay wrapping her fingers around him to direct his spray. She kissed my cheek and brushed her breasts to my arm as she straddled my thigh.

She pointed his cock at my throat as he began to go. The hot bolt of his stream hit me and splashed on Lindsay too before she pointed the head lower so that she could wash my boobs with his stream. It ran over my nipples and down my tummy, between my legs as hers had. She turned him on her too, splashing her own breasts before directing it at me once again.

Tom stopped peeing, and I brought my head back up and opened my eyes. Lindsay still held his cock in her hand, and a drop or two of pee leaked from the tip. My lips parted and I took him in my mouth. He tasted different, and I knew what I tasted. I began to draw my mouth off of him, then sucked him in again, feeling him grow hard in my mouth.

I found myself wanting to do to them what they had just done to me. It felt so primeval, so sensual. In that moment it was just the right thing to do.

Tom drew himself out of my mouth and I mewed softly at the loss. He sat on the rock beside me, and I scooted over a little to give him room to do so as Lindsay straddle his thighs. They kissed, one of those kisses that joins lovers and leaves no doubt.

Lindsay slid down Tom's body, her nails hooked into claws as she dragged them over his skin. Her legs were open as she crouched over him and she rubbed her sex on his cock. His big hands covered her bottom, that bottom I had watched and followed all the way up the mountain. She gasped as he lifted her up, rolling his hips and running the length of his cock over her. Reaching for his shoulders, she drew herself up and then came down again and he went into her. I saw him go into her. I panted as I saw it. Every time, it went in, something inside of me made me flutter and fear. They were fucking, and I loved that they were and that they shared it with me. I moved behind Lindsay and twined my body to hers. My little breasts pressed to her back as I wrapped my arms around her and cupped hers, teasing the nipples under my fingers as I kissed and licked her neck. My mound was pressed up hard to her ass as we moved up and down over Tom as one. I let one hand fall, my lips holding fast to the tender skin of her throat as she fucked him. Reaching between their bodies, I laid my fingers along side her clit; I touched her, knowing how sensitive she gets, but knowing how she loves having just that extra sensation. I held my other hand to her breast firmly, even as she moved in front of me.

Tom's big hand found her other breast, and we both fondled her and caressed her. He lifted his hips from the rock to put his cock even more deeply into her. I felt her quiver, heard her gasp as her lips found mine and we kissed. Her touch was urgent and insistent, her tongue wrapping around mine. She grunted quietly. I knew that sound so well.

Her skin was so soft and warm under my thighs as I held my body to hers. Her grunting went on. We kissed again, and I felt the tension peak as she came, then ebb out of her body as she collapsed onto me. I sat back on my hips, just holding her and kissing her. Tom was moving under her. He hadn't cum, the sweet boy. I wanted him in my mouth again, thick with her cream.

We gently eased Lindsay over onto her back, both of us kissing her and loving her as his cock came out of her. Mouth on it again, I brought my head up and down. My tongue swept over him, rolling over his soft skin on his hard cock and tasting my darling Lindsay there too. I took him deep, knowing he loves that I can and do. I wanted him to cum in my mouth.

Lindsay ran her fingers through my hair. I reached out for her, touching her lightly, running my fingers over her as I sucked his cock. Turning my eyes, I caught hers and lifted my mouth off of him long enough to smile and blow Lindsay a kiss.

Taking him back in my mouth, I bobbed my head up and down, felt him in the back of my throat and sucked. He moved with me, loving me, as my fingers wrapped around his shaft. My hand flowed up and down him with my mouth, and I began to feel him tensing. I kept on, sucking his cock and wanting him to come in my mouth. Lindsay moved behind me and fondled me as he came, and I had the marvelous sensation of having both breasts fondled as a man came in my mouth. I held him there, feeling his cock spasm and shoot, the muscles of my throat working to swallow. When I felt the jerking inside of me stop, I gingerly released him from me, letting his thick, wet cock free again. I smiled.

Tom leaned in to kiss me, giving way to Lindsay. We moved back and forth, one to the other, touching softly, loving one another, kissing.

Love is so divine.

Eventually, we moved back to sit on the edge of the pool. We ate our lunches there, still naked.

The other hikers came into view as the three of us sat in the water at the edge of the pool. Lindsay and I dropped in lower until we were submerged up to our necks, but Tom came in only waist deep. The newcomers were two couples, maybe a couple of years older than Lindsay and me. Probably about Tom's age. And they were clearly disappointed to find us already there.

Lindsay greeted them warmly, welcoming them and encouraging them to come on into the pool. It was certainly big enough for them too, and it was such a long hike. Lindsay smiled casually. "We're being informal today," she said lightly. "Please don't mind."

The woman shrugged and said she certainly didn't. That seemed to signal the others, and they started tugging off their clothes and were soon in the water at the other side of the pool.

We all averted our eyes, not wanting to seem like voyeurs, even if we were. They were certainly attractive, though I didn't think either woman was as pretty as Lindsay nor the men as virile as Tom.

Before long, none of us took much care to stay under the water, and besides, it was cold. I got out and sat on my rock again, running my fingers through my hair as it dried.

Lindsay and Tom came to join me, exposing their naked bodies as well. That seemed to break the ice for the other couples, and soon they were lounging at the sides of the pool too. I decided I liked being naked around other people. I'd only done anything like this once before, but I had liked it then too, after I got over being shy. There were a few times when I felt like I was looking too long at one or the other of them, but I was not uncomfortable in the least if I felt the eyes of one other lingering on my own nude body. I wanted them to look at me. I almost craved it.

The sun grew to be too strong for me again, and I flopped back into the water. Tom followed, the two of us moving slowly across the pool, half wading, half swimming, until we found a spot under the overhang to the right of the cascade. Tom sat behind me on a submerged rock as I scooted up next to him and planted myself on his lap, my back lying on his chest. Turning my head over one shoulder, I brushed my lips to his and we kissed, the depth of it growing naturally and easily with the familiarity of our bodies in close contact. I could feel his cock as he began to get hard. My fingers found him and began to work his shaft. Spreading my legs, I lifted from his lap to touch the head of his cock to my pussy and try to take him inside of me. It was reckless and wild of me to do so, but I was learning to love being wild and restless. The water made it difficult to get him into me, causing me to have to bob up and down to get him past my lips, but once he managed to wriggle his way inside, it was okay. I wasn't as slick inside as I would have been on land, because there was water inside of me, but we were fucking. I moved only slightly, and he moved beneath me under the water. As I came down, I rolled my hips, stretching my flesh, trying to stimulate my clit.

"I love you, Kelly," he whispered. I shuddered and came down hard on him. It was the first time he had said it. My body trilled and my mind soared. He loved me too.

"Oh, Tom, I love you too," I murmured, rolling my hips to caress his cock inside of me. My nails scraped over my breasts and nipples idly. I was fucking the man I loved, in a pool in the wilderness while five other people hovered nearby and maybe knew we were making love. I wanted the world to know I loved him and I would do anything for him.

Lindsay swam over to us, coming up beside me and running her fingers up my thigh out of sight of those above the water. When she got closer, her eyes widened.

"Are you two doing it?" she asked softly.

"Yes," I breathed. Tom's cock moved inside of me, then out. I didn't know if the people near us could see him thrusting into me or not. I didn't care. I felt the water brush against my naked skin in gentle waves we created with our fucking.

Lindsay's hand moved between my legs, touching to my sex and Tom's hard cock as we made love. Her fingers pressed to my clit, and I had to duck my mouth under the water to stifle my cry of passion. Wriggling them, she moved two fingers inside of me, along side of Tom's hard cock. Both of my lovers fucked me, there in that cold pool on the side of a mountain.

One of the other women seemed to have noticed what we were doing. She didn't mean to stare, I am sure, but she was. I caught her eyes as Tom fucked me under the water and Lindsay brought me close to orgasm. The other woman turned to her companions, not saying anything, but the look on her face drawing their attention. Soon, four sets of eyes were on me as I was fucked. It excited me more and I came. I cried out, just for them.

"Do you like them watching?" Lindsay asked, leaning in to kiss me. It was a heated, indulgent kiss, promising more. Tom's cock inside of me seemed to move deeper. "Does Kelly like to show off?"

I could only nod, admitting it to myself as much as to her.

She kissed me again before I could answer. I hadn't known if I like to or not, but Lindsay likes me to. It makes her hot. Not so much that I am an exhibitionist, but that she can make me show off. Still, lying on the boulder earlier, I had seemed to desire that the strangers look at me, admire me. Want me?

Tom rose up, bringing me with him so that my breasts cleared the water, then my tummy. He leaned against the rock of the mountain, bracing his feet under the water as he began to fuck me more ardently, right there in front of those strangers.

Lindsay rose from the water too, planting her feet against the rocks at the bottom of the pool as she pressed her body to mine. Her naked flesh covered me as she adjusted her feet again, arching her back so that her mons rubbed hard to mine as I thrust out from Tom's cock in my pussy. I shuddered with delight and pleasure as she pressed into me, sliding her sex across mine, her short pubic hair dragging wetly on my bare skin.

"Fuck her," she growled to Tom. Her hands lay across my breasts and pressed down hard as she supported her weight on me, focusing it on her sex as Tom thrust into me, fucking me harder and faster, moving me into her each time his cock filled me. His cock moved in and out, pushing up deeply as he drove against my butt from behind. I pushed back, wanting all of him in me. I could feel Lindsay follow me down each time I slid onto him as I bore her weight up when I came off of him again. I started to cum, the wickedness of what we were doing sending me so high. My body hardened as my muscles grew taut and my orgasm rocked me.

I gasped, caught my breath, and tried not to scream.

Lindsay bumped into me again as my orgasms robbed me of air.

12