Hiking to Lookout Point

Story Info
Separated from her companions she went on alone.
2.6k words
4.2
29.9k
17
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers

It was a pleasant day and I'd decided to hike up the mountains to a place called Lookout Point. I guess I should say we decided, as I had a couple of friends with me. It's quite a stiff hike, but we'd been talking about it for a while and finally decided to do it. We were all quite fit and had been practising our hiking on easier trails. This time we were going all the way to the top - no excuses.

Short, t-shirts, and sneakers, were the right clothing for such an arduous walk. Light and airy and giving us freedom of movement. I mean, we were only hiking. It's not as though we'd be climbing any sheer cliffs. We'd get on the trail and stick to it.

We drove up to the mountains and parked in the public area near a Ranger station. The path was clearly marked. All we had to do was get on it and start walking. We didn't even reach the damned path before we had an accident. Michelle stepped on the edge of a stone that shifted under her and she tripped. Angie and I both laughed.

"Geez, Michelle," said Angie, "you'll never make it up the trail if you keep falling over your own feet."

A blushing Michelle scrambled to her feet, took one step, and collapsed with a scream.

"I've broken my ankle," she said with a gasp.

She is such a drama queen. Broken ankle from a simple little fall like that. Not likely. I was right. The Ranger Station was manned and a Ranger came out to see if he could render first aid.

"Not broken," he said with a smile. "Just sprained. Stay off it for a few days and you'll be right."

There went our hike to Lookout Point. I was rather irritated about it but I couldn't see that there was much we could do about it. It wouldn't be fair to poor Michelle to leave her sitting there all day while Angie and I went hiking. We'd have to come back another time.

"Ah, why not go up by yourself, Paula," suggested Michelle. "Angie can keep me company while you're gone. I know how much you've been anticipating this."

"I'd have to leave the pair of you here for hours," I protested. "It's at least a two mile hike there and then I've got to come down again."

"Only if you use the main trail," Michelle said. "My brother told me that if we want to take a short cut we only need to take the shortcut. He said what when you reach the first point where the trail doubles back on itself you'll see another small trail that goes straight ahead. Apparently that's the old hiking trail and takes you to the top and it's only half the distance. It's a lot steeper and older people found it hard to handle but you should have no problems."

Now I was interested. If there was a shorter route I could probably be up to the top and back in about an hour. I dithered about but finally let them persuade me, mainly because it's what I wanted to do.

"I'll walk with you to where the old trail starts and then come on back," said Angie. "That way we'll know where you went, just in case you wind up with a sprained ankle."

"Way to jinx me," I muttered, but after getting Michelle comfortable we wandered over to the trail and started up it. Sure enough, when we reached the first switchback in the trail you could see another trail heading up the mountain. It was steeper than the main trail but who cared? I kissed Angie goodbye and started up the trail.

The first five minutes of that old trail were a bit brutal. It was steeper than I was comfortable with, but I managed OK. Then it took a little dip, which was easier, and after that it seemed to level out, winding through the mountain at the same level. I was a little confused now as I didn't seem to be getting any higher. I was starting to worry if I'd find a really steep section further along.

A good ten minutes down the trail and it was starting to register that I'd made a mistake. The trail was still level (for a mountain trail) which meant I wasn't getting any closer to Lookout Point. I was just about ready to give it away but thought I'd keep going just a bit further and see what was there.

What I found just a little further down the trail was someone whistling. This lifted my spirits a little. I could at least ask if I was on the right trail. Coming around a corner I emerged into a little clearing and strolling across the clearing towards me was a man, whistling.

Quite a big man, he was. Casually dressed in a tracksuit, perhaps a little on the chubby side, with a happy face, which explained the whistling, I guess. He looked nice and approachable so I approached.

"Excuse me, sir," I asked, "but I was told this trail was a short-cut to Lookout Point. Can you confirm this?"

"Sorry, kid," he said, "but not only can I not confirm it, I can categorically say it's not so. Let me guess. You took the extra trail at the first switchback, yes?"

I nodded, dumbly, a little irritated. A kid I was not. I was nearly twenty.

"That was your mistake," he told me. "The Lookout Point shortcut heads off from the second switchback, not that I'd recommend it. There were reasons they made the new trail, you know."

I said a few rude words under my breath. Now I had to hike all the way back to the main trail and if this guy was right it might be inadvisable to take the shortcut. I would probably be better off trying again another time, when I had some company.

The man must have sensed my irritation.

"Don't take it so hard," he said with a laugh. "Look on the bright side. You can spend some quality time with me while admiring all this fantastic scenery."

He waved his hand around to indicate all the fantastic scenery.

"Yeah, right," I said snarkily, doing a slow three sixty turn to evaluate all the fantastic scenery. Trees to the right, trees to the left, trees in front, and trees behind. Maybe if someone removed a tree or two I might be able to see some of that scenery. I looked back at the man and promptly discovered a number of things about him.

Did I say a little chubby? My error. That chubbiness was actually muscle. If I wanted a tree removed I could just ask him and he'd probably pull it up like a weed and toss it to the side. He was also well endowed by nature in certain regards. Also, able to move with some alacrity. How did I know this? While my head was turned as I viewed the 'scenery' he'd discarded his tracksuit and anything under it. Nature's endowments were well and truly on display.

"What the fuck?" I said, blinking in disbelief.

"Precisely," he said with a smile. "We can now spend that quality time you agreed to."

"What are you talking about?" I demanded, getting ready to run. I didn't actually run because he demonstrated that ability to move with some alacrity again. He had hold of my arm before I realised he was trying to do so.

"I suggested that we spend some quality time and you agreed," he told me, making me think back over what we'd said.

"That was sarcasm," I said indignantly. "It actually meant no."

"Nonsense," was his happy reply. "I know what I heard. Do you want to take your own clothes off?"

As if!

"Certainly not," I said with an indignant gasp.

"Didn't think so. Doesn't matter." He seemed quite pleased over my refusal.

Did I mention his muscles? It seemed they weren't just for show. His arm went around my waist and he lifted me and tucked me against his waist, my head behind him and my legs and such in front of him. It turned out that my shorts were very easy to take off, not only for me but for someone else. He undid the buttons and just hauled them and my undies off and I was naked from the waist down.

I didn't stay like that for long. He just spun me around in front of him and I was now held on the other side of him, head now in front and legs behind. This left him free to peel off my t-shirt and bra and then I was back standing on the ground in front of him, starkers, except for the bright red face I now wore.

What was especially infuriating was that I couldn't even use my hands to cover myself. The rotten man was holding them and holding them away from my body while he looked me over. He must have appreciated what he saw because I was prepared to swear that an already large erection became even larger in what I assume was anticipation. I was feeling rather peculiar in the groin area myself, although I'm pretty sure it wasn't anticipation I was feeling.

"If you dare lay one finger one me. . ." I began, which was rather a silly thing to say. I mean, really, he'd already stripped me and was holding my arms wide while he inspected the goodies, and I was going to threaten him? Water off a duck's back as far as he was concerned. I didn't even get to complete the threat.

He pulled me flush up against him and I could feel my eyes opening wide when I felt his erection pressing against me. His hands dropped down and grabbed hold of my bottom and he just hoisted me up, his cock dragging against me as I moved. As soon as my feet left the ground his knee pushed forward between my legs, forcing them apart. This meant that as soon as he'd lifted me high enough his erection found enough room to push its way between my legs.

That was all he needed. He relaxed his hold a little and my slit was now pressing against his cock. A minor adjustment on his part and a shriek of wrath on mine and I was being lowered onto his cock, and there was nothing I could do to prevent it.

He didn't give a stuff if I was ready to accept him. He just pushed in and kept on pushing, driving home quite happily. Happily on his part, anyway. Personally, I was giving him a mouthful, not that it made any difference. Oddly enough it seemed that my pussy had anticipated what was coming and I was juiced up enough to receive him physically. Mentally, I was furious. Physically, he was every bit as large as he'd looked, pushing determinedly into me, giving me no respite until he was firmly embedded inside me.

Once I was firmly skewered he just grinned at me.

"There, you see. You had nothing to worry about. I don't know why women get all fussed about this sort of thing."

I gave him a killing look, which unfortunately failed in its intended purpose, and didn't say anything. Well, actually, I did. I very coldly said, "Take it out," only to hear him laugh.

He dropped to his knees and then leaned forward which resulted in me lying on the ground flat on my back with him on top of me. His hands started rubbing my breasts and he wasn't doing it in a gentle and loving manner, the swine. He was kneading them like dough, patently enjoying the feel of them. At the same time he started some serious cock work.

Once again, gentle and loving were out the door. Rough and ready came in to take their place. He pulled back and drove home quite smartly, no thought of any consideration to how I might feel. He knew just what he wanted and he was doing it and it was up to me to keep up with his wants and wishes.

I was squealing and protesting and working hard to make sure I was moving in unison with him. My poor pussy had never been so maltreated on all my life and it was just fantastic.

True. I could scarcely believe it myself and it was happening to me. That first determined thrust had sent a wave of excitement into me and it just kept building. I was fully aroused and responding and I had a nasty suspicion that my squealing was showing how excited I was, completely undermining any protest I might have been making.

He kept pounding away and I was sure that he wasn't going to last for very long. As far as I was concerned the faster he finished the better, as long as I got to climax along the way. I was going to be doubly furious if he didn't even bring to fulfilment.

Then he stopped. Just like that, bang! He stopped and pulled out. I was flabbergasted and didn't know what to do or say. I wasn't exactly in a position to ask him to keep going, now was I? It didn't matter. He simply rolled me over onto my tummy and hoisted my bottom into the air.

"Time to get serious," he told me as he came driving in hard from behind, his hands around me and mauling my breasts again.

Get serious? He actually meant it. His rough handling of me up to this point was just the forerunner of what he now intended. The reason he was holding my breasts was to ensure that I stayed in place and didn't get knocked across the clearing when he banged into me, which he was doing hot and hard and often. Now I was really having to work my hips to keep up with him.

I no longer had the spare breath to protest, although I seemed to have enough breath to give out with excited little cries as his cock did its best to totally destroy my pussy. I was going to be walking funny for a week after this, I was sure of it.

What amazed me was that he kept on going. The amount of effort he was putting in would make a normal man blow his load in a matter of moments but this guy just kept on his merry way, driving in for the kill but never quite making it.

I was babbling towards the end, not knowing what to do, just riding with his action and all set to explode at any second. And then I was exploding, climaxing with a scream. I heard him laugh and he managed to find a little extra oomph to push himself over the line, meeting my climax with one of his own.

His 'quality time' over he had on his tracksuit and was wandering off before I realised it. I looked up to say a few cutting words only to see his back vanishing down the trail. I was reduced to cleaning myself up with a handkerchief and my bottle of water, muttering to myself all the time. Finally cleaned up a little and dressed I headed down the trail, surprised to find I was walking normally.

One of the more irritating things about what happened was that he never even asked my name or told me his. I mean, that was just rude. Anyway, I decided I'd give hiking to Lookout Point a miss for the day and head on back down. I couldn't wait to tell Michelle what her shortcut had led to.

Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers