Hiking Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband's fantasy gets away from him.
4.1k words
3.84
137.7k
29
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently, my wife of eight years and I decided to take hiking trip. We love to camp in our truck and camper, but we wanted to see more of the wilderness. We had heard of a good trail, that wasn’t overused, and headed for it.

She is 28 years old, 5’3", 110 lbs., blonde with blue eyes. I’m 30 years old, 6’, 180 lbs., brown hair, brown eyes. We have no children. We are both fit due to exercise and healthy eating and have an active sex life.

At times, I wished for a little more "spice" but I just accepted that that would just be fantasy. I have told Christy, my wife, that I would like to have a threesome, or swap with another couple, but she always just said that I was perverted and that it would never happen.

We were about three hours into our hike when we agreed that it would be nice to rest and cool off. We heard a river close by and I suggested that if the water was warm enough that maybe we could go for a swim. Of course, I meant skinny dipping - I never miss a chance to see my wife’s hard body.

The river was fairly calm, and therefore quiet, but as we approached we heard splashing. Just before getting to the opening in the forest, Christy stopped and pointed out someone’s gear on the beach. Not wanting to interrupt anyone, we stepped off the path and crept through the bush until we could see who was there.

A man was swimming alone and, as he dove underwater, we saw his untanned ass and realized he hadn’t bothered with a swim suit. He then walked toward the shore and stopped when the water was at about waist level. Christy gasped as she got a good look at him. We were only about 25 feet away. He appeared tall, was quite muscular, blonde hair, pale blue eyes, a hairless chest, and was, without a doubt, the best looking man I had ever seen.

It was my turn to gasp as I looked down to water level and noticed what appeared to be a flesh colored sea serpent floating out at least nine inches from his crotch. I took a quick glimpse at Christy and, judging by the direction of her eyes, she had noticed the same thing. Whenever I asked her what she liked in a man, she always told me she prefers taller men and bigger cocks. At eight inches and fairly thick, I always hoped I was big enough for her. This guy definitely had me beat and he was in the cool water.

"I guess the river’s not too cold," I whispered.

"Holy shit," she whispered back, "look at it! Do you think it’s hard?"

The man answered her question for her as he walked out of the water towards his pack. His long dick swaying in front of him pointed downward as though quite soft. If is huge balls hadn’t been partially supporting it would have been parallel to his legs. Come to think of it, it’s thickness almost made it look like a leg. He toweled himself off and then, after sliding in to his shorts, sat down on his towel, on the sand. He was an amazing specimen of a man. I guessed that he was at least 6’5", about 240 lbs., without an ounce of fat on him.

Suddenly, it occurred to me that we were still hiding in the bush. I motioned to Christy that we should get up and go. We could always find another swimming spot further up the river. She didn’t seem to want to break her gaze and I guess I couldn’t really blame her. Finally, she got up and we walked back to the path.

She shocked me when, instead of following me to the left and back up the path, I heard her say "hello" to the stranger. I spun around and went back to the clearing. I guess she was just in a social mood. "I’m Christy, and this is my husband, Peter."

He stood up slowly, his eyes checking her out from head to toe, much like a sculptor would look at a piece of marble that he was about to work in to a masterpiece. He was taller than I thought. At least 6’8" and was even better looking up close. He reached out his hand to her and said, "Rory. Pleased to meet you Christy." With the briefest nod in my direction, "Pete." His blue eyes locked back on my wife’s and he added, "why don’t you take off your backpacks and relax? You look like you’ve been hiking hard."

Christy just undid her straps and handed me her pack. "Thanks Rory, mind if we join you?"

"Not at all. My friend bailed on me at the last minute but I decided to come here anyway. Your company would be welcome." I had this feeling that he wasn’t really talking to me.

After putting our packs down I went to join them on the towel but I found there wasn’t room, so I just stood there. They talked for a while, ignoring me. About ten minutes later, Christy asked Rory how the water was and he told her it was great, and that he was probably going to go back in. Perfect, I thought. How convenient.

"I guess I should change to my swimsuit," Christy said with a slight hesitation.

"Oh, no need," Rory was a little too quick to say, "we’re all adults here." And with that, he just stood up and, as he walked to the water, dropped his shorts and dove in.

Christy was quite flustered, but as though hypnotized by what she had just witnessed, got up, quickly undressed, and followed him. At least he had the decency to keep his back to her until she was all the way in.

I just stood there, dumbfounded. Here we were, in a very secluded forest, my naked wife swimming in a slow moving river with the sexiest man I’d ever seen. For an instant, all of my fantasies rushed in to my head but were soon chased away by my jealousy. I had never imagined the "other man" as a mega-stud like Rory. I would have picked a man that was attractive, but not like this. I clearly saw the way they looked at each other and could feel the attraction like electricity. Not that anything had happened, yet.

They were swimming around, playfully splashing and laughing, but kept their distances. Christy’s breasts are, in my opinion, almost perfect, and I noticed that Rory seemed to like them, too. His eyes devoured her and I could tell she was loving it.

The worst of it was, I wanted to go swimming, too. But to get naked in front of them now. Finally, I built up the courage and stripped down. Not like they were paying attention to me. Just as I was getting in the water, though, Rory glanced over at me and barely suppressed a smirk. That didn’t make this any easier.

I dove under water and, when I came back up, I noticed they were a lot closer to each other than they had been. I just caught Christy betting him that she could hold her breath under water longer than he could. She was acting like a school girl. Not only that, they didn’t invite me to play with them.

Rory said she was on, and told her to go first. She’s a good swimmer and I know she can hold her breath a long time. Once she went under water I couldn’t see her anymore, but I had a feeling she was up to no good because when she went down Rory was watching her. But after a few seconds, he kind of tilted his head back a little and let out a sigh. What the fuck was going on? I was about to swim closer when her head popped back up. She had a big grin on her face and Rory just said, "very good. Forty-five seconds. My turn."

He took a deep breath and down he went. He had backed away from her before sinking so I wasn’t too concerned, but I began drifting towards them anyway. As I got closer, I wasn’t sure but I thought I could just make out his large squeezing one of her firm tits. When her surfaced, he was only about eight inches away from her. I knew, that at that distance, his oversized schlong could be rubbing against her belly. "You win," she sounded almost breathless, "well over a minute. Should we get back to hiking?"

"Sure," he replied. "Hey, I know a perfect place to set up camp. It’s just a few hours up the trail. Interested?"

I was hoping she would remember that this was supposed to be a getaway for us, but, was not surprised when she said, "sure! We may as well stick together. It’s a lot safer in case we run in to a bear or something." Yeah, I’m so sure that’s what was on her mind. I was surprised she didn’t just tell me to head home.

I got out of the water and grabbed our towels. Christy came up and grabbed hers and slowly dried herself off. As Rory walked up on the beach I couldn’t help notice that his prick was even thicker and longer than before. It must have been at least eleven inches now and still was not fully erect. I was now certain that my wife must have felt the monster while they were standing so close. Christy was watching him too and seemed to spend a long time drying her pubic hair. Her nipples were quite hard and her breathing short. It occurred to me that she had just had a small but potent orgasm.

After we were dressed and had our packs on, we set out for the trail.

The hill was quite steep in places and, while I had been following Christy while Rory led the way, he suggested I go first and he would bring up the rear. Not one for arguing without just cause, I did what he suggested. Occasionally, I would hear little giggles from Christy, but, when I turned around it appeared to be nothing. Several times, at particularly steep places, I would climb up first and drop a rope down so they could pull themselves up. The forth time we did this, I was unable to see down to where they were, but, as they came up, Christy had her legs wrapped around Rory’s waist, and he was pulling them both up. I was impressed and very jealous at the strength this man had. His legs were like tree trunks. He made it look easy, and I knew that this would only make him more attractive to my wife. As his powerfully muscled arms slowly set her down, she just kept hugging him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, and said, "thank you. I don’t know if I could have made that one on my own." As she backed away from him, I couldn’t help but stare. The outline of his massive manhood was obvious as it stretched his shorts, seemingly ready to rip it’s way to freedom. It was imposingly huge.

About thirty minutes later we arrived at the camp. I was very tired and looking forward to resting. Christy looked the spot over and said, "it’s a little small for two tents. Ours is a six-man so maybe we should just use it." She knew what she wanted and was going to have it. This place could have been ten acres and, somehow, it still would have made sense to share a tent.

"Sounds good to me," he replied, "he’ll take care of setting it up, I’m sure. Won’t you, Pete?"

As if I was going to argue with this man. He’d destroy me and all three of us knew it. "Right away."

When I was done, he got me to set up the sleeping bags while he started the fire. When I came out of the tent, he and Christy were seated right next to each other and had started in on one of the twelve 12-ounce flasks of booze that we had brought up. What can I say? We didn’t want to run out. Rory told me that we needed more wood, and that he had noticed some about ten minutes back the way we had come. It was getting dark, so I went right away.

It was about twenty-five minutes later when I came struggling back with my arms full of wood. As I walked past the fire to put down the wood I saw that one of the flasks was on the ground empty and his hand was on Christy’s thigh. "It’s about time, the fires almost out," Rory said with a slight slur, "next time hurry up."

With that Christy jumped up and, as she began to massage his broad shoulders, and said, "come on, Rory, it’s not like he’s got your body. He’s half your size." And then, so I could barely hear, "in more ways than one."

She massaged him for about ten minutes before suggesting that he take his shirt off so she could do a better job. He handed her the flask (they were now on the third one), and did as she asked. Once he was just down to his shorts and sandals, she took up where she left off. Except now, she had expanded her ministrations to his entire upper body. His chest and abs were sculpted to perfection. Was there anything wrong with this guy? Without staring, I managed to see out of the corner of my eye that she would, ever so often, rub the ever-growing bulge in his shorts.

By the time she was done with the massage, and sat down beside him again, they had started their fifth flask. I was amazed. She’s no light drinker herself, but, it was obvious that he was getting the majority of it. I kind of figured he would pass out soon. I had just finished the flask I was drinking alone and was quite buzzed. Sure enough, he stood up and said he was turning in.

We all climbed in to the tent. Rory laid down hard and seemed to go right to sleep. After she had settled in, I leaned over to give Christy a kiss. She kept it short, and turned her face from me. Not yet feeling defeated, I quickly reached in to her sleeping bag. She was naked and I got a feel of her pussy. It was drenched with her sweet juices. I whispered that I wanted to lick it and eat her out, but, she shoved my hand away and whispered that we were not alone. Fine, I thought, fuck her. Turning over I fell fast asleep.

Something woke me up a little while later. I reached over to Christy and all I could feel was her empty sleeping bag. The moonlight was bright through the trees and in our tent and, as I opened my eyes, I could clearly make out the silhouette of my wife, on her knees, between Rory’s legs, leaning forward, and trying to fit what looked like my forearm into her mouth. Due to the alcohol in me, coupled with the disorientation of waking up in a strange place, I did not believe what I saw. But I remained quiet and watched with wonder.

As my eyes slowly came in to better focus, I realized that I had underestimated the size of Rory’s trouser snake. Now that it was fully erect, an amazing feat considering the booze he drank, I could see that it was at least fifteen inches long and at least nine inches around. The head, that my beloved wife was so desperately trying to jam in her mouth, was about the size of a cue ball. Like the rest of his perfect body, his cock was simply massive and thickly muscled. I could see it tensing and relaxing like my biceps would, and watched it pulsating with the beat of his heart. She just kept trying until she finally resigned herself to just licking it’s almighty shaft and his humongous sack.

In one quick move, he pulled her towards him, then lifted her up, spun her around, and sat her down on his face. Without any effort to be quiet, he slurped the juices that flowed from her cunt. She leaned forward and tried to grab his monster dick but she couldn’t come close to closing her hands around it. Every minute or so he would squeeze his rock-hard ass cheeks together and it would jerk out of her hands and hit her on the head with a thump. I was surprised it didn’t knock her out. He would sometimes push her forward and I could tell that he was sticking his long tongue up her ass.

After about twenty minutes in that position, he again lifted her, turned her around and laid her down. "I think you’re just about ready."

She lifted her legs and pulled them back so that her knees were on her luscious tits. He gave her snatch a few more licks and then got himself in to position. Now that he was leaning on her legs, she covered her mouth as his jumbo mushroom head pressed hard on her soaked opening. I heard a barely muffled scream and then a popping sound as he entered her. I wondered if he had just relocated her pelvis.

He was patient, I’ll give him that, and as gentle as he could be while impaling her on his incredible rod. She started a very low, guttural moan that reminded me of a woman in hard labor. After about five minutes he had managed to work close to eight inches in to her cooze. By this time, I had started stroking my cock. She wasn’t lying when she told him that I was half his size.

I’m not sure what turned me on more: my wife fucking another man right in front of me, or, the other man. He was so absolutely gorgeous in every way and so much more man than me. I watched closely as every muscle on his body flexed. His chest and back. His legs and ass. I realized now that my jealousy had shifted. I was no longer jealous that my wife was fucking another man. I was jealous that he wasn’t fucking me. I had never felt this way towards a man before, but at that moment I would have given myself to him completely.

He began pounding her harder and harder until I think she had passed out. He was going in about ten inches now and I couldn’t figure out where he was finding the room in there. Well past anywhere I had ever been, that’s for sure. As his pace seemed to reach a peak, he suddenly stopped and I could see the remaining five inches of that beautiful man meat swell even larger and begin pulsing like a fire hose. I knew he was filling my wife’s cunt with his seed.

I counted six pumps from him before he pulled out and started showering her entire body with another six. Each shot covered the distance from her pubic patch to her face. It was so thick that it stood out as though rope had been placed on her. When he was done, he milked what was left out of his giant appendage and it dropped right on to her stretched, abused cunt lips. There was more in that final drop than I had ever cum at one time. This man was made for sex.

He rolled over, fell back on to Christy sleeping bag, and said, "she’s all yours, Pete. Have at her."

I had tried to hide the fact that I was awake, but, apparently failed. "I think she’s probably done, Rory. She passed out a while ago."

"I didn’t mean fuck her, stupid. I mean clean her up."

"What? I never… I mean…I haven’t ever…"

"I saw how you were watching me. I know you want me. So, get over there and lick up all of my cum." And with that, he grabbed me by the back of the head and pushed me above my wife, who was still out cold.

I hesitated for a minute until I felt his powerful foot kick me hard in the ass. My hard-on had not yet subsided, regardless of the fact that I had already cum in my tee-shirt twice while watching the show.

I did as instructed. Knowing the liquid had come out of the superior man laying next to me, I began to savor it. It was still warm, salty, and as thick as a milkshake. I had never tasted anything better. After licking nearly a cup off of her body he said, "now her cunt." I gladly complied, and this cum tasted even better as I lapped it out of Christy’s re-sized pussy. I wondered if it would ever be the same. I made sure I did a good job and even got the spunk that had run in to her sweet crack, and on the sleeping bag under her.

When I was all done he said, "good bitch. And finally, my cock."

By the time Christy came to, a half-hour later, I had cleaned Rory’s cock as best I could. It was fully hard again and had gotten that way while he had practically raped my mouth. He had stretched my jaw to the point that I thought it would fall off, but, somehow loved every minute of it. He reached in to his pack and pulled out some sex lube.

He pushed me down on to my hands and knees, and began pounding my back with his steel tool. I felt him drip some lube on my asshole and then he roughly jammed, first one, and then a second thick finger in. I let out a small cry and he just laughed, "that’s nothing. Just wait until I really de-virginize you. You do want me, don’t you? You want to be my bitch?"

Silly question, as I said, I would do anything for this stud. "Yes, Rory. Of course I want you. Please, please fuck me."

As I said this I heard a moan escape from Christy’s lips. I hadn’t noticed her wake up. She just looked at me and, while caressing her tender pussy and firm tits, moaned, "get ready, Pete, you’re in for one hell of a ride!"

As if on cue, I felt the pressure on my ass increase to atomic proportions. Rory’s strong hands began pulling me back, while his mammoth slowly broke it’s way through my passage. I was so overwhelmed that I thought I would pass out, too. The pain was, obviously, immense, but paled in comparison to my desire to please this fantasy man.

12