Hiking Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Pete, Christy, and Rory make new friends
3.9k words
4
58.9k
13
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept like a baby. Between the alcohol consumed and the major fucking I had received, I was utterly content. I was also shocked that any of it had happened. I’d never thought of being with a man before and now I felt like I couldn’t get enough.

As I opened my eyes, I realized that I was alone. I quickly pulled on some clothes and stepped out of the tent. Christy and Rory were sitting by the fire and talking to one another. I could tell by the look in my wife’s eyes that she was developing strong feelings for this man. Who could blame her? He seemed to be perfect in every way.

I also noticed that their hair was wet and they were sitting nude on towels. The log they were on was low to the ground and Rory’s massive dick was hanging almost to the ground. Seeing it again made me want to run over and suck on it.

They finally noticed me standing there and Rory pointed and said, “There’s a pool about a hundred feet that way. Go get yourself cleaned up and get back here. You’ve got a lot to pack up and we have a long hike today.”

Disappointed that I wouldn’t have a chance to get my hands on that cock, I just did as I was told. After I had walked a little ways I glanced back to see Christy reach over and start stroking his huge prick. It made me hard and I vowed to hurry.

Fifteen minutes later I was nice and fresh and clean and headed back to the camp. Rory was still on the log and was holding my wife upside down in a 69. He was lapping up her juices and she was licking his pole like a giant lollipop. He paused long enough to say, “get the packs loaded and fold up the tent,” before returning to his feast.

By the time I had done what he said, Christy was kneeling between his strong legs and Rory was tit-fucking her. I walked up and told him I was finished, as though I expected a treat or maybe even some praise. Instead all I got was a grunt as his mammoth meat began spewing all over my wife’s tits, throat, and face, as well as his perfect abs and chest. Yet another unbelievable load of spunk spread out everywhere.

Without a word I just walked over, leaned down and began licking first him, and then my wife clean. I knelt down behind Christy and pulled out my penis, with the intention of fucking her. Rory merely shook his head and said, “no time for that. You can wait until next camp.” And with that he stood up and helped Christy to her feet. He gave her a very hot kiss and a pat on her tight ass and told her to get dressed.

With some difficulty, I did my short’s back up, stood, and put on my pack. Soon we all headed out on the trail again.

We had hiked for about four hours when all of a sudden we heard men’s voices. Rory removed his pack, told us to do the same, and to hang back a bit. We walked about twenty feet behind him and were shocked to see three very tough looking guys come down the path toward us. They were not the type of guys you wanted to meet in a back alley.

One of them was white, in his late teens or early twenties, with dirty blonde shoulder length hair; another was Hispanic, about 30 years old, with dark coloring; and the third was a powerful looking black man about the same age. They were all over six feet in height, with various builds - all bigger than mine. Rory whispered back to us and told us to hide all our packs and ourselves in the thick brush that ran along the trail. He was concerned for us and yet was preparing to face three men on his own.

I said to Christy, “Shit, should I go help him?” I’ll admit I was very afraid. She just looked at me with a sneer on her face and said, “For one thing, you would get your ass kicked by any one of those guys. For another, he didn’t ask for, nor does he need, your help.” Boy, that comment sure made me feel like a real man. Then, to herself she added, “thank God Rory is here.”

The men had now reached our “protector” and were looking him up and down. The Hispanic then asked, “Where do you think you’re going all by yourself up here, man? There are a lot of dangerous things in the wild. Maybe you should turn around and head back down to the city.”

By this time my wife and I had crept our way close to the action. Maybe it was the effects of Rory on me, but I couldn’t help but notice that all three of the strangers were very handsome, in a rugged sort of way. My heart was pounding as I watched our new friend step closer to the one that had talked. He was at least six inches taller than any of them and they all moved back slightly as he closed in.

“Don’t worry, my friend, there’s nothing up here that I can’t handle.”

Then all hell broke loose. I won’t recap all of the events but suffice it to say, the three of them tackled Rory at the same time. Two minutes later, the white guy and the Hispanic were knocked out and Rory was toe to toe with the black guy. They were like two big bears fighting over food. While Rory had the advantage of height, his opponent was even more muscular and thicker built than him. They had ripped each other’s shirts off and were wrestling all over the opening they were in.

For the first time since this had started I took my eyes off of the men and looked at Christy. I was shocked. She had three fingers buried in her soaking wet cunt and her hand was a blur. I leaned toward her and whispered, “What the fuck are you doing?”

Her voice was shaky, and it took a moment before she uttered the words, “have you ever seen anything so hot? Two of the hottest men I have ever seen, proving themselves in a test of strength. Ohhhhhhhh!” and with that, she collapsed in to a huge orgasm that left her babbling about pecs, biceps, and gorgeous, sweaty men.

Finally, the two men were on their feet again, facing each other, and the black guy called for a truce. He even held his hand out to shake Rory’s. The two of them then helped the others to sitting positions, leaning them against a large tree.

The black guy introduced himself as Ty. He introduced the white guy as Nick, and the Hispanic as Carlos. Rory told them his name and then asked what they were doing up here. “Well,” Ty started, “we came up to get away but after a couple of days we all started to get horny. I only go for the ladies myself. These two will fuck anything with a hole but they won’t fuck each other. I told them to take turns but they both said no way.”

Rory just smiled, patted Ty on the shoulder, and said, “I think I can help you guys out. Christy, Pete, come on out. It’s all good.”

Christy took a moment to recover but soon we had headed back, grabbed all three packs, and went up the trail to meet them. When we got there we introduced ourselves. They all paid Christy a long look, and then Nick and Carlos started looking me up and down. I felt like a side of beef being appraised by a pair of butchers.

Rory’s stamina amazed me once again when he said, “Come on. Let’s all go to the camp I know of. It’s only an hour from here.” I was tired already, and he had just fought three tough men. We all headed off following Rory.

Sure enough, as promised, an hour later we walked out in to a beautiful clearing, attached to a clear mountain lake. We all dropped our packs and went to check on the water. It was actually fairly warm, and before I knew it we were all naked and diving in the water. Christy was in her glory as she watched the three new guys rip off their clothes. She took just a little longer than they did, so that she could watch them get in, and make sure they watched her closely on her way to join them.

It didn’t go unnoticed and she actually blushed a little at the whooping and whistling that she received. As I said she has an incredible body.

She had the foresight to grab a bar of soap and waded right over to Rory. She then began to lather him up, starting with the shoulders, back, armpits, and chest. They were in the water up to his upper thighs and his manhood was partially floating on the surface. She hugged in to him tightly from behind, pressing her firm tits against his lower back, and began washing his dick. Nick and Carlos watched with amazement as Rory’s soldier grew to erectness. Ty glanced over but didn’t seem too impressed.

After washing his huge balls, gorgeous ass, and strong legs, my wife said, “Who’s next?”

Nick didn’t miss a beat as he quickly volunteered. He got the same treatment and really enjoyed it. Nick was really good looking, about an inch taller than me, with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. The first thing I noticed about his body was his abs. He had a six-pack that belonged on the cover of a fitness magazine. The second thing I noticed was his cock. It was about the same thickness as mine but a full eleven inches, hard. As my wife cleaned it, it looked perfect in her hand, like a dildo. The look of it just made my mouth water.

Then Carlos stepped up. He was the same height as Nick but with a thicker body. Carlos had a bit of an unfriendly look about him. I really didn’t want to get on his bad side. His bath was much the same. When Christy started stroking his dick, we were all surprised. It was about nine inches long but was almost as thick as Rory’s. It had a mean look to it – sort of like a pit bull terrier. The surface was rough and there was a vein like a garden hose running along the top. The look of it made me want to run.

Next came Ty. He was the most muscular of all the men but had a fairly friendly appearance. Perfect teeth, perfect body. His incredible ass stuck out in the way that you only see with men of African decent. He also had a six-pack but it was much larger than Nick’s. While Christy was working on him, he reached behind and inserted his middle finger in her pussy. She was so horny from bathing these four studs that she had an orgasm right there. She pulled his cock upwards and tugged it firmly. It had stayed limp until then but was now definitely on the rise. She walked around in front of him and started stroking with both hands. Soon he was rock-hard and we all realized he was packing a thirteen-inch serpent. The amazing thing was that he was even thicker than Rory. The look of it put me in to shock.

While my wife jerked away at Ty’s mammoth beast, Rory came up from behind and started rubbing his dick against her crack. His hands massaged her breasts. She was in heaven. Twenty-eight inches of hard, fat cock in close proximity to her cunt. I wouldn’t be surprised if, between the two men, they could have lifted her off the ground with their hard-ons alone. There was no doubt in my mind that she had become a huge-dick-slut now.

My attention was taken away from them, though, as Carlos approached. “Well, since your hot wife is going to be busy for a while, I guess you will just have to take care of this.” There it was again, that mean looking cock. I didn’t have time to make a choice as he just reached out, grabbed me by the hair, and pulled me to my knees. The next thing I knew, I was choking on his thick meat.

Shortly after I had started trying to suck him I felt two more hands. They could only have belonged to Nick, who grabbed my hips and pull me up to a bent-over position. Nick’s soft hands then started rubbing my cock and balls. I’m not sure when, but, he must have grabbed the bottle of lube that was in the side pocket of my pack. It had been half way sticking out.

After applying some of it to his stiff prick and my hole, he started to slowly and gently fuck me. I loved the sensation and it made me temporarily forget about the raping my mouth and throat were taking. Pain and pleasure. I reached forward and grabbed Carlos’ muscular ass to steady myself. I loved the way his cheeks tightened every time he pumped inward.

Meanwhile, Christy and her two studs had made their way back to the clearing. They had hastily piled some sleeping bags on the ground and were enjoying several different positions. Both of the men took a turn at eating her cunt while the other crouched down and tit-fucked her. She was squealing and moaning and rocking back against the tongue inside her.

Nick’s fucking had become so hard and fast that I was about to cum myself. Finally, he pulled my ass back hard and started shooting his load deep inside me. Soon after, Carlos buried his dick down my over-stretched throat and also delivered a thick shake. As soon as he was done, he pulled out and said, “I hope Nick loosened you up for me, I’m not done yet.” Sure enough, using Nick’s cum for lube, he moved behind me and shoved his pit bull in. All I could do was scream. Carlos lifted me off the ground and carried me to the shore where he knelt down and pounded my ass like a jackhammer.

I looked over to see that, after rinsing off, Nick had gone to get a piece of my wife. By this time, Ty was working his gigantic prick in to Christy’s soaked snatch. She was still on her back, and from my angle I could see his perfect black ass framed by my wife’s sexy white legs. As he worked his way in and out, his balls, which were about twice to three times the size of mine, swayed with a purpose. And that purpose was to fill that cunt with his seed.

Nick was receiving an excellent blowjob from Christy and Rory was still tit-fucking her. I was even more turned on when I saw Rory reach back, wet his finger with the juices coming out of Christy’s cooze while Ty fucked her, and then insert that same finger in Nick’s ass. Nick liked it too and leaned back in to Rory’s hand.

Carlos was still fucking me as though possessed. Man, what a fucking machine. I begged him to let me lay down as my knees felt like they were on fire. He just flipped me; thick dick still implanted, and started to fuck even harder. I reached up and started pinching his nipples and rested my legs around his waist. He gave me an arrogant smile and said, “You love this don’t you? Everyone loves it when I’m fucking them.”

After some time, Ty pulled his huge cock out of Christy and started to spray cum everywhere. All over her pussy, belly, and even coated Rory’s back and shoulders. Nick leaned over and started to lick up all that could reach with his tongue. Rory didn’t seem to mind; he was more concerned with fucking my wife’s hot snatch, which, once Ty had moved away, he did with expert precision.

After doing me for a half hour, Carlos had finally cum. Then, the switching began. All of the men, except Ty, took turns fucking me, while all of them fucked Christy, for about six hours.

It took great effort, but when they had decided to take a swim/clean-up/food break I crawled over to my wife’s used and abused body. She was sleeping due to the extreme sex marathon she had just taken a part of. As I reached her, I could smell nothing but the thick odor of the stud’s mixed cum.

It was running out of her cunt and down her ass, her whole upper body and hair were covered in it. I’m not sure what came over me at that moment but I just buried my face in her gang-banged cooze. I eagerly licked and swallowed all of the fluids from there before moving on to the rest of her body. As I finished with her face I kissed her deeply. My dick was bigger and harder than ever before but it slipped, with almost no effort, in to her vagina. It felt so different, so stretched. My fucking forced out more juices from deep within.

She was still asleep and I had only one thought - her virgin asshole. It was so tight as I worked in my cock slowly. I loved the sensation so much that I didn’t last long. Just before I came, I pulled out of her ass and quickly buried my cock down her throat. I pumped more semen out than I would have thought possible and the sheer force of my orgasm caused me to collapse beside her. We all then set up camp and split up in to two groups.

I awoke hours later, in the middle of the night. Strangely enough, I was horny again. Everyone was fast asleep and it was pitch black aside from the light glow of the fire pit. Nick, Carlos, and I were in the guy’s tent. I could only imagine that Christy had Rory and Ty on either side of her in our tent.

Quietly, I slid my hand over to Nick’s sleeping bag and was happy to find that it was unzipped. I moved my head down to his cock and began to gently kiss it. He moaned a little in his sleep. I slowly sucked his growing cock in to my mouth. I was really beginning to love having man meat around. Particularly Nick’s; he really is a gorgeous man. And his dick is a work of art. Not too mention the fact that I can deep-throat it without choking.

I opened up his sleeping bag and lay down between his legs. With one hand I jerked him off, the other hand grabbed an ass cheek, and my lips and tongue went to work on his balls and ass. Once I had wet his hole enough, I stuck a finger in and massaged his prostate. After a little suck of each of his testes, I sucked his sweet dick-head in. I played my tongue over and around the mushroom shaped treat. He was awake now and pumping my mouth slowly.

He took me by the hair and pulled me up to face him. As our hard cocks rubbed together he leaned up and kissed me deeply. His tongue passed my lips and caressed my own. At this moment I realized just how much I wanted a man in my life. Preferably, this one. I wondered if Christy would mind?

As the kiss ended, I softly licked my way back down, spending extra time on his pierced nipples and superbly toned stomach. I began sucking him off again with a new passion. I savored every moment until at last he unloaded shot after shot of sweet cum in to my mouth.

We all slept in late, but I was the first up. The others all got up around the same time and found breakfast waiting. After everyone had eaten and gone for a swim the three men said they had to be going. Christy kissed them all soundly while they got one last feel. Nick said goodbye to me last and I told him I wanted to have our number and to call sometime. He just smiled and said, “don’t worry, your wife gave all of us your address and phone number. I’ll see you soon.”

Part of me wanted to say “THAT BITCH” but only a small part. I, like her, was now addicted to big cock. Just watching her was hot enough. Taking part was even better.

Soon after, the three of us were packed and hiking downhill. We stopped for a late lunch at our first night’s camp. It was there that Rory told us he would be heading off. I asked him when we would be seeing each other again. It was then that Christy told me that he had just lost his apartment. Since he didn’t have a job or any money, she had offered him our guest suite.

They walked away from me a bit and started to kiss passionately. She was dry-humping his monster-sized hard-on and told him she could hardly wait the three days until he moved in. She didn’t want to let him go but finally did. We both watched as he walked out of site.

“So, you’re in love with him, are you?” My tone was a little more immature than I had intended.

“Pete, when he fucks me I feel like I have been taken to another universe. It’s so amazing that I can’t put it in to words. To answer your question though, I’m in love with you, and you alone. That will never change. I got so hot watching you getting fucked by those guys.”

“I’m glad to hear it, Christy. I love you too and the same goes for me. I loved watching those hunks take you as they pleased. I really liked it when you were with Ty. I’ve always dreamed of seeing you with a big black dick in your snatch.”

“Well, you’re in luck. He’ll be coming by soon to visit. He said he has a couple of black friends that he would like me to meet. By the way, mister, I heard you gave Nick a fantastic blowjob last night. He told me that he really likes you.”

“Really? Wow. I really like him, too. He’s pretty hot, don’t you think?”

“Totally! I’m sure you won’t mind but I invited him to move in, too. You realize that he’s completely bi-sexual don’t you? The other guys were just fucking you because they were so horny, not too mention the fact that you didn’t resist, but Nick said he loved fucking both of us, especially you.”

12