Hiking with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you girls want to take another dip before you get dressed?" I innocently asked. "You both look a little hot and sticky."

I received a couple of speaking looks but the girls did wade back into the pool to wash away any stickiness. This time when they came out they got dressed immediately, apparently deciding the sun would dry their clothes anyway.

We started trekking up the trail to the lookout. As we walked along a thought struck me.

"Ah, listen, girls," I said. "I wouldn't want you to think I'm taking unfair advantage of you so I thought I'd better tell you this. If I can catch either of you alone I'm going to try that babysitter position with you. Just to see how well it works."

There was silence from the girls for a few moments and then Mary, forever practical, spoke up.

"So what you're saying is that if you catch either of us alone you're going to push us to the ground, hoick out feet up near our ears, yank down our panties, and rape us."

"You've got it," I agreed. "And I'll do it with great enthusiasm. I'm just letting you know so you won't be taken by surprise."

Josie and Mary looked at each other and then walked on, giggling.

12