Hiking With Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes, Nicole said, "I think I'm done."

"Okay, I'm almost there," I replied.

"Take your time," Nicole said, "It still feels really good."

I continued to fuck her doggie-style, enjoying the sensations of sliding in and out of her pussy. Finally I felt my orgasm building. I pulled out of her and stroked myself, aiming my cum at the small of her back, which was covered in dirt and dry mud. I grunted as I shot my second load on her. When I was done I collapsed onto her, pushing her down onto the grassy ground and covering her body with me.

We lay that way for a while, enjoying the afterglow. I could feel a cool breeze start to pick up, and I realized we were getting to the later part of the afternoon.

Eventually I could feel Nicole start to stir beneath me. I pushed myself up on my arms to give her room to turn onto her back. She pulled me back down to her and we kissed. "Thank you," she said, "for fulfilling my fantasy."

"I thought it was mine," I said.

"Well, it was both of ours," Nicole said, "I spent so many afternoons here fantasizing about rolling around in the mud and getting fucked silly. Sometimes I'd lay out on the rock and masturbate, half-hoping some handsome stranger would find me, but it never happened. I'm glad I brought you here."

"I'm glad you brought me here, too," I said. We stayed on the ground for a minute longer, just holding each other.

Eventually Nicole gave me a slap on the butt, "Okay, time to clean up and go home," she said. We stood up and surveyed the mess we made to each other. I wasn't too dirty, but I had some streaks of mud and grass here and there. Nicole was covered head to toe in dried brown mud, with streaks of cum on her chest and lower back, and a new layer of dirt and grass on her back from the sex. "Okay, to the stream," Nicole said. She took my hand and led me gingerly toward the rushing stream. It took a little trial and error, but we were able to pick out a path where the mud wasn't deep, and we made our way to the stream.

The water was freezing and wasn't deeper than our ankles. We scooped up handfuls and rubbed it on our naked bodies. I cleaned up fairly easily but it took quite a lot of effort to scrub the mud off of Nicole. Not that I minded, really. Any opportunity to rub my hands all over her body was fine with me. Eventually our combined efforts succeeded in getting most of the mud off of her, particularly the parts of her body that would be visible, like her face, arms, and legs. Once she was satisfied we made our way out of the stream and back to the rock. My clothes were okay to wear since there were only a few streaks of mud and grass on them. At worst I would look like I slipped and fell while I was hiking or something. Nicole's clothes were ruined and still sitting out in the deep mud, but she had packed a spare outfit in the backpack that she put on.

Nicole gave me another kiss as we prepared to leave. "What about your other set of clothes?" I asked, "Are we just going to leave them there?"

"Don't worry, we'll come back for them," Nicole said with a wink, and then paused and said, "Imagine if they aren't there?"

As we started off for the trail and the long walk home, I imagined being a hiker or a park ranger or something, finding a pile of muddy women's clothes, and wondering how they got to be where they were.

12