Hilary, Exotic Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My rubbing got more vigorous, and I felt an explosion forming deep inside. I put two fingers inside of me, and massaged my g-spot, then jammed the fingers deeper. I removed my fingers, and squeezed and kneaded my clit. I actually spread my legs even further, further than I thought they could go. I felt the explosion climb higher and higher. I bent my knees, and I lifted my ass, and my head fell back, and then I screamed and I came and came and came, stiffening my shoulders and arms and legs with the intensity of the orgasm. I gyrated uncontrollably, and I actually think I came twice, which I'd never done before. I lifted my body in the air a few more times, then sat back down on the floor and rested for a moment.

I opened my eyes.

All the men were dead silent, some were still stroking, most were done, and reaching for their handkerchiefs. There was a mood of astonishment, as though nothing like this had ever happened before, and maybe it hadn't. I thought the men wanted to cheer, but it would have broken the mood.

Then one man, the cute one I was dancing for earlier, stood up, took out his wallet, removed a $100 bill, and placed it reverently on the platform. Then he saluted me, and sat down.

Others followed suit, and before long the edge of the platform was covered in large bills.

I got up. There was a puddle where I had been sitting. I didn't know what to do about that, so I did nothing. I remained naked, and walked around the stage picking up the bills. I saw the glazed look on the faces of the men as I smiled at them.

I was proud of what I had just done. I was probably going to get in trouble, but I had given a bunch of men a lot of pleasure, I had given myself a wonderful orgasm in public (a particularly nice fantasy of mine), and I had made a bunch of money.

As I left the stage and went behind the curtain, I passed Jet on her way out. She had a look of what I can only describe as awe on her face. This made me feel even better.

When I got back stage, I did a quick count of the bills. Nearly $2000!!!! I had to sit down to digest what was happening. I had made nearly $2000 for 15 minutes work. And I could do this 4 nights a week. And live out a fantasy at the same time. I thought, forget college. I believe I have found my new career.

12